Ann Coulter attacked President Trump's foreign policy, saying the Iranian regime posed no threat to Americans and that the administration's focus should be on "this hemisphere" instead of participating in wars with "hell hole" countries.
Im not the only person who figured out we fight them there, so we dont have to fight them here," the conservative media pundit said on Breitbart News Tonight Wednesday. "It was a great theory; it didnt work. Done now. Dont need your oil. Can we get back to this hemisphere? Which has really always been the Republican position."
Coulter, once a top Trump supporter, has slammed the president recently, saying he "deserves to lose" reelection because of his failure to fulfill a campaign promise to build a wall along the Mexican border. Coulter, 59, chastised the administration's focus on fighting wars "halfway on the other side of the globe" during the interview.
"Iranians are no threat to Americans in this country. Neither are Iraqis. Mexicans are. 30,000 Americans, conservative estimate, killed every year by Mexicans from the drug cartels, drunk driving, the illegal allies. That's not even counting all the social services, it's not counting the child rapes, the lost wages," she stated.
Coulter, who praised the Democratic presidential candidates for "attacking billionaires" last month because they have "wrecked our country," still says she will vote for Trump and believes Democrats support illegal immigration just so they can win elections.
"The Left in this country just wants to wreck America, and they really don't care what happens to other countries. That is a price they are willing to pay. Don't care what happens to these third world countries if we just take more of your best and brightest because we are still counting on you to vote Democrat."
Tensions with Iran have escalated in recent weeks, culminating in the country launching over a dozen ballistic missiles at military bases housing American troops in Iraq this week. On Wednesday, Trump pushed for peace and said Iran "appears to be standing down."
- Hope Hicks Is Back as a 'Senior Counselor' to President Trump - The National Interest Online - February 15th, 2020
- One of Joe Rogan's Latest Guests Really Rubbed Some Fans the Wrong Way - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - February 15th, 2020
- Ann Coulter Torches Epsteins Lawyer Ken Starr During Trump Trial Presentation: His Strategy is to Torture the Senate - Mediaite - January 29th, 2020
- Trump Targets a New Group of Immigrants - The Atlantic - January 29th, 2020
- Trump the transgressor: the psychological appeal of leaders who break the rules - The Conversation UK - January 29th, 2020
- Keeping America More or Less The Same - The Arch Conservative - January 29th, 2020
- Gilpin To Play Ann Coulter In "Impeachment" - Dark Horizons - January 25th, 2020
- 'Punk'd' to be revived with Chance the Rapper as new host - Home - WSFX - January 25th, 2020
- Meghan McCain On The View Is The Epitome Of White Women Tears - BuzzFeed News - January 25th, 2020
- ANN COULTER: The Clinton case: Now that was an impeachment - Goshen News - January 23rd, 2020
- Ann Coulter: IMPEACHMENT WEEKIts OK to Be Bored; Not OK to Be White - Breitbart - January 23rd, 2020
- Opinion: If war with Iran actually occurs, the U.S. media will be complicit - The Reveille, LSU's student newspaper - January 23rd, 2020
- Trump Is DESPERATE To Build Border Wall Before 2020 Election - The Ring of Fire Network - The Ring of Fire Network - January 23rd, 2020
- Ann Coulter Trolls Trump With '7 Minute' Border Wall Race - January 16th, 2020
- Ann Coulter: CNN and FOX NEWS report on the rise of Hitler - Marshall News Messenger - January 16th, 2020
- Catastrophic fires and the far-right's denialism - Green Left Weekly - January 16th, 2020
- Ann Coulter: CNN and Fox News report on the rise of Hitler - Cleburne Times-Review - January 14th, 2020
- There would be no Trump cult without Fox News' propaganda - Los Angeles Times - January 14th, 2020
- 10 years of Campus Reform: The most outrageous stories we've covered so far - Campus Reform - January 14th, 2020
- Obama and Trump eras get smart, substantive (and long) look on 'Frontline' - MinnPost - January 14th, 2020
- The Middle East mess has nothing to do with Donald Trump - The Spectator USA - January 14th, 2020
- Rise of the high-status bully: PBSs Americas Great Divide: From Obama to Trump - The Globe and Mail - January 14th, 2020
- If Kris Kobach Wants To Lose Another Seat For The GOP, Who Are We To Argue? - Wonkette - January 14th, 2020
- 'Could take up to 7 minutes': Ann Coulter mocks Trump with suggested 'Border Wall 4K' - Washington Examiner - January 10th, 2020
- Ann Coulter Slams Trump Over Border Wall, Compares Him to Bush Sr. in 1992 - Newsweek - January 10th, 2020
- ANN COULTER: CNN and Fox News report on the rise of Hitler - MDJOnline.com - January 10th, 2020
- TheFappening: Ann Coulter - iCloud Leak Scandal [NSFW] - January 4th, 2020
- Are they Dating? Ann Coulter Finally Opens Up about Romance Rumors with ... - January 4th, 2020
- Ann Coulter wiki, affair, married, Lesbian with age, height ... - January 4th, 2020
- Ann Coulter - Biography - IMDb - January 4th, 2020
- Ann Coulter Boyfriend 2017: Who is Ann Coulter Dating? - January 4th, 2020
- Ann Coulter: Hollywood not sending us their best - Washington Times Herald - January 4th, 2020
- No Safe Spaces Movie Review - Book and Film Globe - January 3rd, 2020
- BIRTHDAY OF THE DAY: Matt Latimer, partner at Javelin - Politico - January 3rd, 2020
- The Worst Miami Tweets of the 2010s Decade - Miami New Times - January 3rd, 2020
- Ann Coulter: Happy Kwanzaa! The holiday brought to you by the FBI - Cleburne Times-Review - December 30th, 2019
- SOAS to take action against 'ill-informed' academic who criticised Stormzy - Middle East Eye - December 25th, 2019
- WatchPanel Featuring Ann Coulter, Brandon Darby: A Nation Led by Paramilitary Cartels Is at Our Southern Border - Breitbart - December 25th, 2019
- 12 Unsettling Photos from the Young Conservative Convention Near Mar-a-Lago - VICE - December 25th, 2019
- Ann Coulter - Wikipedia - December 22nd, 2019
- Ann Coulter - IMDb - December 22nd, 2019
- ANN COULTER: Article I: Remove this beast from my sight! - MDJOnline.com - December 22nd, 2019
- Ann Coulter Articles - Political Columnist & Commentator - December 22nd, 2019
- Watch Ann Coulter: If We Dont Address Immigration, the Nuttiest of Democrat Proposals Will Come to the U.S. - Breitbart - December 22nd, 2019
- Ann Coulter Boyfriend 2019: Dating History & Exes | CelebsCouples - December 18th, 2019
- Ann Coulter Husband, Net Worth, Bio, Boyfriend, Married ... - December 18th, 2019