Trump Goes After Biden
Tweets about Law and Order
On Fire in Every Direction
Trump Hides in Bunker
After chastising everyone but himself, Trump then Fled to a Bunker as Protests Raged Outside White House.
Ann Coulter Picked Up On Trump's Hiding
"To anyone worried that Trump is AWOL as America implodes, rest assured: I'm told he's tracking down some very promising Joe Scarborough leads," said Coulter.
China Goads Trump Over Protests
Coulter is not the only one going after Trump.'Mr President, Don't Go Hide' China mocks Trump.
Should Beijing Support the US Rioters?
Nah. It's Hong Kong.
Where the Hell is Trump?
Why hasn't Trump made a national address asking for calm.
Newsday has an explanation.
Some of Donald Trump's advisers and media allies thought presidential leadership called for him to address the nation, to be a voice of calming and healing as protests and riots ignited by the police killing of George Floyd, a black man in Minneapolis, plunged the nation into the most widespread unrest in a half-century. Trump didn't because he had nothing to say, no tangible action or policy to announce and doesn't feel a need to bring people together, a senior official told The Washington Post.
It wasn't just Democrats who called out Trump. South Carolina's Tim Scott the only black Republican in the Senate and a sometime sounding board on conservative African American viewpoints told "Fox News Sunday" that Trump's tweets are not constructive tweets, without any question.
Maryland Republican Gov. Larry Hogan called them "just the opposite of the message that should have been coming out of the White House.
A Better Explanation
If Trump thought for one moment it would help him to attempt to calm thing down he would have done so.
Strike that. He would have attempted to do so.
Instead he will wait until things calm down, then give a speech, then claim to have calmed things down and that no one could possibly have calmed things down any better or faster.
The Epitome of Rioting Irony and Ignorance in One Tweet
In case you missed it, please see The Epitome of Rioting Irony and Ignorance in One Tweet
Meanwhile, Twitter still works from the bunker and the S&P futures are flat.
What a glorious evening.
Read more here:
"Law and Order" President in Hiding as D.C. Burns - TheStreet
- Editorial: CMU should be able to handle a Richard Grenell - TribLIVE - June 25th, 2020
- 'Mrs. America' Showrunner Dahvi Waller On Viewing American History as a Canadian, Showing the Birth of Intersectional Feminism - Awards Daily - June 25th, 2020
- Ann Coulter: Yale University has to go! | Opinion | havasunews.com - Today's News-Herald - June 23rd, 2020
- 'This is insanity!': Conservatives slam removal of Theodore Roosevelt's statue from Museum of Natural History - MEAWW - June 23rd, 2020
- Five Political Films at the 2020 AFI Docs Festival - Splice Today - June 23rd, 2020
- What is antifa and what does the movement want? - Savannah Morning News - June 6th, 2020
- #WheresTrump: Trump, the loudest man in America cant find his voice - Vox.com - June 3rd, 2020
- Ann Coulter Perfectly Mocks Trump's Absence of Leadership in This Time of Crisis With Savage Tweet for the Ages - Second Nexus - June 3rd, 2020
- Conflicting Narratives & the Distortion of Donald Trump - Consortium News - June 3rd, 2020
- What is antifa and what does the movement want? - Dallas County News - June 3rd, 2020
- Ann Coulter Turns on Disloyal Actual Retard Trump in ... - May 30th, 2020
- Ann Coulter Mocks Trump After Criticism Of Lincoln Project ... - May 30th, 2020
- AROUND TOWN: On being tested for COVID-19 at Kennesaw State University - MDJOnline.com - May 30th, 2020
- Honestly without Anonymity - Outside The Beltway - Mobile Edition - May 24th, 2020
- Ann Coulter Jokes That People Who Died From COVID Will Vote Blue - HillReporter.com - May 22nd, 2020
- CIVIQ: Creative Resiliency During COVID-19 - The Chattanoogan - May 18th, 2020
- How chatter and conservative anger upended a White House staffing search - POLITICO - May 18th, 2020
- Kellyanne and George Conway's Weird, Fascinating, and Maybe Perfectly Healthy Marriage: Charted - Washingtonian - May 15th, 2020
- Ann Coulter: Lab theory of Wuhan virus cooked up in a neocon lab - Today's News-Herald - May 15th, 2020
- Kayleigh McEnany the 'acceptable' face of Trumpism who infuriates liberals - The Guardian - May 15th, 2020
- ANN COULTER: Lab theory of Wuhan virus cooked up in a NEOCON lab - MDJOnline.com - May 9th, 2020
- GoFundMe Starts After Stores Security Guard Is Shot And Killed Over A Face Mask - News One - May 9th, 2020
- Humor: Davis College Republicans upset they can't host controversial speaker this year - The Aggie - May 9th, 2020
- Katie Couric on How She Spared Ann Curry From an Interview with 'Provocateur' Ann Coulter - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - May 2nd, 2020
- The battle in the White House on immigration | Opinion - Hindustan Times - April 24th, 2020
- Jeff Sessions' Immigration Moratorium Should Have Trump's Backing - The Schpiel - April 21st, 2020
- ANN COULTER: Liberalism, like the Wuhan virus, will never die - MDJOnline.com - April 18th, 2020
- Letters to the Editor: April 16, 2020 - TCPalm - April 16th, 2020
- ANN COULTER: Why do we have to deal with this virus at all? - MDJOnline.com - April 14th, 2020
- Review: 'Final Draft: The Collected Work of David Carr,' edited by Jill Rooney Carr - Minneapolis Star Tribune - April 14th, 2020
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka mocked as 'Javanka' for oversized roles in Trump regime's response to coronavirus - MEAWW - April 14th, 2020
- Wendy Bell, America's Worst White Woman, Is Back (and Wants to Kill Your Grandparents) - The Root - April 14th, 2020
- ANN COULTER: The bill for globalism has arrived - MDJOnline.com - April 3rd, 2020
- The Quarantinis Are Flowing and the Store Is Out of Milk Bones - The New York Times - April 1st, 2020
- Ann Coulter: How do we flatten the curve on panic? - Today's News-Herald - April 1st, 2020
- Trump Is Willing to Risk Hundreds of Thousands of Lives - Washington Monthly - March 27th, 2020
- Bill Gates on CNN: returning to normal life in April is not realistic - Boing Boing - March 27th, 2020
- Ann Coulter: What globalism got us: Cheap TVs, expensive flu - Today's News-Herald - March 23rd, 2020
- Rick Wilson is further damaging what's left of CNN's and MSNBC's credibility - Washington Examiner - March 23rd, 2020
- OAN correspondent goes full Q in the briefing room tells Trump the media has teamed up with foreign state propaganda - AlterNet - March 23rd, 2020
- We Must Isolate The Vulnerable, Gain Herd Immunity, And Put America Back To Work - Townhall - March 23rd, 2020
- Will the handshake outlast coronavirus? - Spectator.co.uk - March 18th, 2020
- Yes, Coronavirus Is Worse Than the Flu - National Review - March 12th, 2020
- Tomi Lahren 'Far More Concerned With Stepping On A Used Heroin Needle' In CA Than Getting Coronavirus - NewsHounds - March 12th, 2020
- Ann Coulter: Biden's selection will be good news for Trump - Salisbury Post - Salisbury Post - March 12th, 2020
- Ann Coulter may have just given the American people the best reason to vote for Elizabeth Warren yet - MarketWatch - February 28th, 2020
- 10 Films That Predicted The Trump Presidency - WhatCulture - February 28th, 2020
- ANN COULTER: Harpooning the toxic whale | Opinion - MDJOnline.com - February 28th, 2020
- Ann Coulter Tells True Story of Being Banned from Fox News - February 22nd, 2020
- ANN COULTER:The Boy Scouts have long been on the left's hate list - MDJOnline.com - February 22nd, 2020
- Letter: Anyone as tired of this as me? | Letters to the Editor - Arizona Daily Star - February 22nd, 2020
- Ann Coulter: Honey, We Molested the Kids! - Breitbart - February 22nd, 2020
- The Five Best Things to Do in South Florida This Weekend - New Times Broward-Palm Beach - February 22nd, 2020
- Mick Mulvaney Says America Is Desperate For More Immigrants - The Ring of Fire Network - The Ring of Fire Network - February 22nd, 2020
- Opinion: How our politicians talk to each other matters - UI The Daily Iowan - February 17th, 2020
- Hope Hicks Is Back as a 'Senior Counselor' to President Trump - The National Interest Online - February 15th, 2020
- One of Joe Rogan's Latest Guests Really Rubbed Some Fans the Wrong Way - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - February 15th, 2020
- Ann Coulter Torches Epsteins Lawyer Ken Starr During Trump Trial Presentation: His Strategy is to Torture the Senate - Mediaite - January 29th, 2020
- Trump Targets a New Group of Immigrants - The Atlantic - January 29th, 2020
- Trump the transgressor: the psychological appeal of leaders who break the rules - The Conversation UK - January 29th, 2020
- Keeping America More or Less The Same - The Arch Conservative - January 29th, 2020
- Gilpin To Play Ann Coulter In "Impeachment" - Dark Horizons - January 25th, 2020
- 'Punk'd' to be revived with Chance the Rapper as new host - Home - WSFX - January 25th, 2020
- Meghan McCain On The View Is The Epitome Of White Women Tears - BuzzFeed News - January 25th, 2020
- ANN COULTER: The Clinton case: Now that was an impeachment - Goshen News - January 23rd, 2020
- Ann Coulter: IMPEACHMENT WEEKIts OK to Be Bored; Not OK to Be White - Breitbart - January 23rd, 2020
- Opinion: If war with Iran actually occurs, the U.S. media will be complicit - The Reveille, LSU's student newspaper - January 23rd, 2020
- Trump Is DESPERATE To Build Border Wall Before 2020 Election - The Ring of Fire Network - The Ring of Fire Network - January 23rd, 2020
- Ann Coulter Trolls Trump With '7 Minute' Border Wall Race - January 16th, 2020
- Ann Coulter: CNN and FOX NEWS report on the rise of Hitler - Marshall News Messenger - January 16th, 2020
- Catastrophic fires and the far-right's denialism - Green Left Weekly - January 16th, 2020
- 'Iranians are no threat to Americans': Ann Coulter blasts Trump focus on Iran instead of 'this hemisphere' - Washington Examiner - January 14th, 2020
- Ann Coulter: CNN and Fox News report on the rise of Hitler - Cleburne Times-Review - January 14th, 2020
- There would be no Trump cult without Fox News' propaganda - Los Angeles Times - January 14th, 2020
- 10 years of Campus Reform: The most outrageous stories we've covered so far - Campus Reform - January 14th, 2020
- Obama and Trump eras get smart, substantive (and long) look on 'Frontline' - MinnPost - January 14th, 2020
- The Middle East mess has nothing to do with Donald Trump - The Spectator USA - January 14th, 2020
- Rise of the high-status bully: PBSs Americas Great Divide: From Obama to Trump - The Globe and Mail - January 14th, 2020
- If Kris Kobach Wants To Lose Another Seat For The GOP, Who Are We To Argue? - Wonkette - January 14th, 2020
- 'Could take up to 7 minutes': Ann Coulter mocks Trump with suggested 'Border Wall 4K' - Washington Examiner - January 10th, 2020