Monday, 25 February 2019
Jordan Peterson join the live Q&A Panel with Alex Hawke, Terri Butler, Cathryn McGregor and Van Badham.
For more from Q&A, click here: http://www.abc.net.au/qanda
Q&A is a television discussion program that focuses mostly on politics but ranges across all of the big issues that set Australians thinking, talking and debating.
It is driven by interaction: Q&A provides a rare opportunity for Australian citizens to directly question and hold to account politicians and key opinion leaders in a national public forum and Q&A is broadcast live so that not only the studio audience but also the wider audience can get involved.
We aim to create a discussion that is constructive, that reflects a diverse range of views and that provides a safe environment where people can respectfully discuss their differences.
Its impossible to represent every view on a single panel or in one audience but were committed to giving participants a fair go.
In order to be as inclusive and diverse as possible, the program is presented from a range of locations around the country and all Australians are encouraged to get involved through social media as well as by joining the audience.
This is an official Australian Broadcasting Corporation YouTube channel.
See more here:
Jordan Peterson Destroys Q&A | 25 February 2019
- Jordan Peterson: Descensus ad inferos - January 13th, 2020
- Jordan Peterson and the Cult of Genius - The Good Men Project - January 13th, 2020
- Anti-Jordan Peterson professor accused of abuse of power by former colleague, students - The Post Millennial - January 13th, 2020
- 'No Safe Spaces' ignores the attacks on free speech from the right - INSIDER - January 13th, 2020
- Jordan Peterson in Rehab After 'Horrific' Withdrawal - January 10th, 2020
- Writing about Jordan Peterson for the First Time - Merion West - January 10th, 2020
- America Remains the Land of Opportunity. For Everything Else, Theres Gold. - Forbes - January 8th, 2020
- Make 2020 the year of your programming side hustle - Coffee Talk: Java, News, Stories and Opinions - TheServerSide.com - January 8th, 2020
- The End of Pseudo-Liberalism | John Waters - First Things - January 6th, 2020
- New at Disney World and Disneyland in 2020: Avengers Campus, Epcot updates - USA TODAY - January 4th, 2020
- Did 2019 mark a decline in the power of the transgender mob? - Lifesite - January 4th, 2020
- Jordan Peterson - Wikipedia - January 1st, 2020
- What Jordan Peterson Gets Right And Wrong About Sacrifice ... - January 1st, 2020
- Jordan B. Peterson - January 1st, 2020
- The Rise of Jordan Peterson (2019) - Rotten Tomatoes - January 1st, 2020
- Understand Myself - What You Need to Know - January 1st, 2020
- TCW's Book of the Year: Douglas Murray's The Madness of Crowds - The Conservative Woman - January 1st, 2020
- Jordan Peterson finds an unlikely readership in China, even after censors stripped away entire sections of his book - The Globe and Mail - December 31st, 2019
- The race to replace Andrew Scheer is turning into a dog and pony show - NOW Magazine - December 31st, 2019
- #YearInReview: Here's the Ten Most-Read NewsBusters Blogs of 2019 - NewsBusters - December 31st, 2019
- Health and wellness fads 2019: What were the trends and what's to come in 2020? - Stuff.co.nz - December 31st, 2019
- Jordan B Peterson - YouTube - December 21st, 2019
- Jordan Peterson | Podcast - December 21st, 2019
- They is Merriam-Websters Word of the Year. Heres why. - Vox.com - December 18th, 2019
- Yegor Zhukov Wants to Be Russia's President One Day - The Moscow Times - December 13th, 2019
- As the Year Closes: Appreciating One's Political Opponents - Merion West - December 13th, 2019
- If You Truly Believed in Gd, What Would You Be Like? - Ricochet.com - December 13th, 2019
- Should Atheists Lament the Decline of Christianity? - Patheos - December 13th, 2019
- Top five films: Best of the big screen - Sydney Morning Herald - December 13th, 2019
- Sad Wingnut Explains Slavery Saved Souls - Wonkette - December 13th, 2019
- Christmas-themed feminist slasher movie shouldn't work, but it does - The Age - December 13th, 2019
- Michelle Malkin: 'I Am an Extremist When It Comes to Telling the Truth' - CNSNews.com - December 13th, 2019