If you are, you have come to the right place.
I am going to tell you about a few altcoin exchanges that allow you to trade without going through the KYC and AML check. Not only this, there are no withdrawal or deposit limits to stop you from buying/selling bags of altcoins.
Needless to say, this will be the norm once the decentralized exchanges increase their market share, which I think is going to take a while.
Until then, we can use these services, some of which are centralized and some of which are decentralized, to avoid KYC and AML to protect your privacy.
Changelly,a centralized cryptocurrency swapping service, which does not push you to complete the KYC or AML in order to use its services.
There is no ID verification registration that you need to do for using their services. For enhanced security, you can even use this service with a VPN.
This method, however, requires you to have supporting altcoins like LTC/ETH/DASHetc to exchange for BTC or any other supporting currency. If you have altcoins, you can buy Bitcoins in seconds with no verification using Changelly.
Use ShapeShift Now
BitShares is decentralized exchange based on graphene blockchain technology.
As it is a decentralized exchange, there is no need for any verification, KYC or AML, before using this service.
Opening an account on BitShares is quite easy as it doesnt require any registration or KYC to start with. The only thing that you need to take care is your login password and username because that is what will help you in case something goes wrong.
Your password will look something like: P5KSgr3tMUE4vLo9uwWJScsD5sQYg6BLa7QCT3e9XTe6C
Thevolumeat the time of writing on this exchange is 1900 BTC which is fairly decent for a decentralized exchange with no AML or KYC.
Use OpenLedger Dex Now
CryptoBrige is another decentralized exchange which has come up only recently.
Being a decentralized exchange means this too doesnt require any AML or KYC. They also have their native token called BCO which you can hold and stake to receive bonus rewards from the CryptoBridge exchange. If you want to deep dive into BCO and CryptoBridge, read this detailed guide on CryptoBridge DEX.
The login process is quite simple where you simply need to select a unique username post which a cryptographic password will be generated automatically which you need to note down and keep safely.
The password will look something like:P5K19WQQp1WWtWQjXwDA2cmPpoyqJhcCfhqYQt5TFC4tW
Thevolume at the time of writingon this exchange is 201 BTC which is not a bad number for a decentralized exchange with 56 cryptocurrencies/crypto assets pairs listed on it.
Use Crypto Bridge Dex Now
How to Stake BCO on CryptoBridge Decentralised Exchange [Tutorial]
Bitmex is another centralized exchange which doesnt require you to undergo AML and KYC for deposit and withdrawals.
Despite it being a predominantly BTC exchange, you will also find some altcoins like DASH, Cardano, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic etc.
When you use the Bitmex exchange, you need not worry about liquidity because it has a humongous volume of over 126,000 BTC with a ranking in top 10 on CMC.
5.Bisq (aka BitSquare)
BitSquare is a peer-to-peer marketplace forcryptocurrencieslikeBTC, ETH etc. It is a fully decentralized exchange which requires no name, email ID or verification so there is no question of KYC or AML.
Also, your privacy is secured because it uses Tor and doesnt hold fiat or bitcoins on their serversor in their account. Currently, itsupports 126 cryptocurrencies(including BTC) and is available on Windows, Mac and Linux platforms. The trade volumes, however, are low.
Thevolume at the time of writingon this exchange is 4 BTC with 11 cryptocurrencies/crypto assets pairs listed on it.
Here is an introductory video on Bitsquare:
EtherDelta is an altcoin exchange only for Ethereum based tokens also know as ERC 20 tokens.
It is also a decentralized exchange so there are no deposit or withdrawal limits or any requirement of AML or KYC.
The only drawback of this exchange is the speed as everything you do on this exchange is smart contract-powered and requires you to pay GAS price.
Thevolume at the time of writingon this exchange is 1308 BTC with 335+ cryptocurrencies/crypto assets pairs listed on it.
Note: Do not leave your cryptos on EtherDeltas contracts. Instead you can use this exchange safely without worrying about hacks via Ledger Nano S (Link Ledger Nano S & EtherDelta Article)
IDEX is the most advanced decentralized exchange for Ethereum-based tokens.
It has gas-free cancels and limit orders which you will not find in EtherDelta. Being a decentralized exchange means that one doesnt need to go through AML or KYC verification for trading on it.
To get started on IDEX, you can simply create a new account and save your private keys offline and also use this exchange in tandem with Ledger Nano S without the fear of getting hacked.
Thevolume at the time of writingon this exchange is 590 BTC with +100 cryptocurrencies/crypto assets pairs listed on it.
I think not requiring AML and KYC will become more mainstream this year because a lot of decentralized exchanges are in the pipeline which may put the centralized exchanges under pressure to get rid of the KYC requirements.
Also, having AML and KYC goes against the basic tenant of decentralized currencies which is why we are witnessing the unprecedented development of decentralized infrastructure which is putting privacy at the forefront.
Well, that is all from my side.
Now it is time to hear from you: If you know more altcoin and cryptocurrency services that dont require AML & KYC, share it with us in the comment section below.
Some hand-picked articles for further reading onCoinSutra:
- 3 Reasons Why Ethereum Price Rallied 75% to Hit a 2-Year High at $400 - Cointelegraph - August 2nd, 2020
- Bitcoin SV Price Analysis: BSV/USD takes the altcoin rally a notch higher, approaching $250 - FXStreet - August 2nd, 2020
- DataDash: Two Crypto Newcomers Will Surge Alongside Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP in New Bull Cycle - The Daily Hodl - August 2nd, 2020
- As Altcoin Season Presses on, Whats Next for Crypto Futures? - Finance Magnates - July 31st, 2020
- Altcoin Price Analysis Bitcoin Cash, Tezos and IOTA: BCH/USD and IOT/USD look to break past key levels - FXStreet - July 31st, 2020
- Bitcoin Price Touched $11,400, Altcoin Season Over? - CryptoPotato - July 31st, 2020
- Bitcoin Struggles At $11,000: Altcoins Starting To Regain Momentum? - CryptoPotato - July 31st, 2020
- Litecoin spikes 10% to lead top altcoin gains today | CoinJournal.net - CoinJournal - July 31st, 2020
- As Bitcoin tops $11,000 level, investor interest in India on the rise - Livemint - July 31st, 2020
- Long Gold, and Long Cryptos - InvestorPlace - July 31st, 2020
- Cardano and Litecoin Lead the Altcoin Market - Somag News - July 27th, 2020
- Top Analyst Bullish on Ethereum and Five Altcoins, Says Bitcoin Wont Lead Surge in Crypto Market Cap - The Daily Hodl - July 27th, 2020
- Bitcoin Analyst Says Crypto Traders Who Ignore Two Emerging Trends Will Miss Out, Warns Altcoins Set for Pullback - The Daily Hodl - July 27th, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 validator testnet goes live: ETH Research Team - AMBCrypto - July 27th, 2020
- Altcoin Market Update: Akropolis and Ocean Protocol are unstoppable lately thanks to DeFi bull... - Forex Crunch - July 27th, 2020
- Prominent Bitcoin Whale Predicts Mass Altcoin Extinction Ahead of Next BTC Rally - The Daily Hodl - July 5th, 2020
- PrimeXBT Comparison: Will DeFi Defy The ICO-Fueled Ethereum All-Time High? - Ethereum World News - July 4th, 2020
- These Altcoins Set a New ATH While Bitcoin And Ethereum Tank | NewsBTC - newsBTC - July 4th, 2020
- Renowned analyst predicts Bitcoin to outperform altcoins in 2021 - FXStreet - July 4th, 2020
- Ouroboros, as explained by IOHK researchers - Altcoin Buzz - July 4th, 2020
- XRP Price Can Outperform Bitcoin in the Short Term Heres Why - Cointelegraph - July 4th, 2020
- Ethereum, Chainlink and Tezos price analysis: June 28 - AMBCrypto - June 29th, 2020
- This top-30 altcoin is integrating with Chainlink (LINK) for bolstering smart contract ecosystem - CryptoSlate - June 29th, 2020
- Brutal Drop In Altcoins Anticipated as Bitcoin Dominance Projected to Surge | NewsBTC - newsBTC - June 29th, 2020
- Chainlink (LINK) Near New All-Time High Heres 3 Reasons for the Rally - Cointelegraph - June 29th, 2020
- Pantera Capital: Bitcoin Set to Begin Meteoric Bull Run But Ethereum and Certain Altcoins Will Outperform BTC - The Daily Hodl - June 29th, 2020
- Most traded crypto in June 2020: are we in the altcoin season? - Capital.com - June 20th, 2020
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: Altcoin season just around the corner - FXStreet - June 20th, 2020
- Top Crypto Strategist Predicts Bitcoin (BTC) Will Surpass $20,000 in Just Two Months With Ethereum Leading Next Altcoin Rally - The Daily Hodl - June 17th, 2020
- Liquidations May Loom as Altcoin Bulls Hold Despite Shorts Spiking - Cointelegraph - June 13th, 2020
- Tether.io becomes second largest altcoin behind Ethereum tokens - HedgeWeek - June 13th, 2020
- ETH Miners Will Have Little Choice Once Ethereum 2.0 Launches With PoS - Cointelegraph - June 13th, 2020
- Sparks fly as developer suggests an altcoin will overtake Bitcoin in the next five years - CryptoSlate - June 9th, 2020
- Bitcoin Price To Hit $150,000; Ethereum At $9,000 In Next Bull Run, Blockfyre Founder Predicts - International Business Times - June 9th, 2020
- Despite Its Recent Controversy, This is the Latest Altcoin Ready to Moon - Bitcoin Exchange Guide - June 9th, 2020
- Why An Even Deeper Correction Is Expected For The Crypto Markets Hottest Altcoin | NewsBTC - newsBTC - June 8th, 2020
- Analyst Predicts Next Bull Run Will Send Bitcoin to $150K and Ether to $9K - Cointelegraph - June 8th, 2020
- Venture Capitalist Predicts Bitcoin Boom to $150,000, Says Ethereum and Four Altcoins Will Outperform BTC - The Daily Hodl - June 8th, 2020
- Stocks aren't the only asset climbing - InvestorPlace - June 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency in Undeveloped Nations - Altcoin Buzz - June 8th, 2020
- Ethereum, Binance Coin, Algorand Price Analysis: 03 June - AMBCrypto English - June 8th, 2020
- Ethereum looks bullish as its fees surpassed BTC's on June 7 - CoinJournal - June 8th, 2020
- Crypto Index Analysis: Boosted by altcoin breakout - Capital.com - June 2nd, 2020
- Ethereums price rush may run out of steam - AMBCrypto English - June 2nd, 2020
- ETH showing strong signals as EOS and XRP likely to regress - CoinJournal - June 2nd, 2020
- Cardano and Ethereum Price Surge Alongside Bitcoin Will XLM Follow? - Cointelegraph - June 1st, 2020
- Ethereum Chart Makes It Clear: Altcoin Season Is Already Over | NewsBTC - newsBTC - June 1st, 2020
- Max Keiser: There Isn't Anything Crypto Altcoins Do That Bitcoin Won't Do - Bitcoinist - June 1st, 2020
- Altcoins Outpace Bitcoin in Broad Crypto Rally: Cardano and Ethereum Biggest Gainers - The Daily Hodl - June 1st, 2020
- Are Altcoins Silver To Bitcoin As Gold? Unusual Correlation Discovered | NewsBTC - newsBTC - May 20th, 2020
- Polkadot: The Interoperable Blockchain Network - Altcoin Projects - Altcoin Buzz - May 20th, 2020
- Beware: this altcoins price action could be part of a pump and dump scheme - CryptoSlate - May 18th, 2020
- Is Tezos rapid progress a threat to both Bitcoin and Ethereum? - AMBCrypto English - May 18th, 2020
- XTZ Price Analysis: Bears Take a Breather on XTZ/USD As Price Swings Past $2.6, Tezos Becomes 2020 Altcoin With STO Pipeline Projects - Latest Crypto... - May 18th, 2020
- Bitcoin Cash struggles with negative pressure, while VET & LINK trend higher - AMBCrypto - May 15th, 2020
- Stellar Cryptocurrency Prints a TD9: Heres Why It Means More Upside is Likely - newsBTC - May 15th, 2020
- As Halving Nears, Ethereum (ETH) Stands More Chances Amid Altcoins - KryptoMoney - May 12th, 2020
- Heres Why Altcoins Bouncing as Bitcoin Retraced From $10K Is Bullish - Cointelegraph - May 11th, 2020
- Crypto scams are on the rise: 5 ways to avoid them - Livemint - May 11th, 2020
- Ethereum, Stellar Lumens, VET bounce back as alts resist corrections - AMBCrypto English - May 11th, 2020
- Coronavirus & Altcoins: Why are Some Crypto Assets Beating Bitcoin? - Finance Magnates - May 5th, 2020
- Binance Widget Incorporated on Brave Browser - Altcoin Buzz - May 5th, 2020
- Altcoins Face The Most Important Weekly Close in Crypto History - newsBTC - May 2nd, 2020
- Crypto Analyst: Bitcoin (BTC) Selloff Coming Heres Why Ethereum (ETH), XRP and Altcoin Market May Rise in Short Term - The Daily Hodl - May 2nd, 2020
- Bitcoin Yearly Moving Average Price Closes in on All-Time High - BeInCrypto - May 2nd, 2020
- Altcoins Could Get Crushed By BTC Halving Volatility, Heres Why - newsBTC - April 29th, 2020
- XRP, XLM, and ADA Win Big as Bitcoin Speculators Turn to Altcoins - ZyCrypto - April 29th, 2020
- 7 Explosive Cryptocurrencies to Buy for the Bitcoin Halvening - Investorplace.com - April 29th, 2020
- Neo (NEO) Bulls Again Going Against The Resistance Of $9.00 With Strong Pace - The Coin Republic - April 29th, 2020
- Accurate Crypto Sell Signal Issued For Two Top Performing Altcoins - newsBTC - April 26th, 2020
- 3 Reasons Why XRP is Unlikely to Benefit From Ongoing Altcoin Surge - Bitcoinist - April 26th, 2020
- Litecoin News Today - Litecoin LTC Climbs to $42 As Altcoin Market Resumes Recovery - April 23rd, 2020 - Smartereum - April 26th, 2020
- Ethereum [ETH] Makes 95% of the Altcoin Inflows in Q1 to Grayscale Trust Fund - Coingape - April 26th, 2020
- Chainlink, Ethereum lead altcoin recovery effort as BAT stalls - AMBCrypto English - April 26th, 2020
- Dogecoin (DOGE) Price Analysis: Dogecoin Price Shows Sustainability Over $0.0020 To Avoid Break Below The ... - The Coin Republic - April 26th, 2020
- Crypto Billionaire Says One Altcoin Reminds Him of Bitcoin and Ethereums Early Days - The Daily Hodl - April 20th, 2020
- 420 Day in Crypto: Remembering the Class of Altcoins That Went Up in Smoke - Bitcoinist - April 20th, 2020
- Bitcoin Halving: Can Ripple (XRP), Litecoin and other altcoins benefit? - Crypto News Flash - April 20th, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0 Precursor Topaz Testnet Released - Product Release & Updates - Altcoin Buzz - April 20th, 2020
- Why tokens are not the same thing as Bitcoin - CoinGeek - April 20th, 2020