Altcoin Trader activity in South Africa is on the increase. Find out more about alternate cryptocurrencies and real alternatives to Bitcoin. Bitcoin Traders and Altcoin Traders in South Africa will find useful information about every alternative coin that an altcoin trader may be interested in. Client download locations, mining guides, exchange info and more.
The options available to an altcoin trader in South Africa and Nigeria are limited when it comes to exchanging ZAR or NGN for altcoins. iCE3X currently offers multiple altcoin markets, as well as dynamic deposit options using iCE3X Flow.
Altcoin Traders in South Africa and Nigeria have been frustrated, as we have had to play catch-up. But altcoin traders can now trade Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash and many more, for South African Rand (ZAR) or Nigerian Naira (NGN) using the iCE3X website on mobile or desktop. We are not only behind people who are trading bitcoin as this cryptocurrency is the most expensive and spoken of. We are constantly investigating new altcoins if we find that they are worth investing in, and not just another. Ponzi schemes! That is why our motto is: to protect our traders interests, by being confident and familiar with the coins that we are offering you to trade with on our platform.
Its very common nowadays for companies to introduce mobile versions or applications (app) for their websites. Although the customers of these companies might think on the one hand its a great feature and on the other that the app creates a sense of security, sustainability or reliability off the company, they are likely to be mistaken! Most of the times these attributes attached to companies with a mobile app are false. Let me tell you something, do not be fooled! When you install an app to your mobile device there is a +1 way for hackers to hack your phone, tablet or whatever you use!
Not only do these companies introducing their app have to develop top-notch security for their website andtrading platform but also for their new app to avoid hacking. I would not count much on that, as it would be costly and time-consuming and therefore not high on the priority list of most companies.
The real question on your lips might be if iCE3x has an app. The answer is no and will remain no for future references as well!
Instead of creating or designing an app and not being 101% sure that our customers (YOU) are safe and secure, we have rather opted to designed our cryptocurrency exchange website to look and function exactly like an app, when you reach it with your mobile browser. Isnt it smart? ICE3x as a company therefore provides true security, sustainability and reliability to our customers!
The above screenshot is an example of night vision mode. I personally like this mode best.
iCE3X is the premier destination for serious bitcoin and altcoin traders in South Africa and Nigeria.
We at iCE3X offers the following altcoins:
Altcoin traders should consider these tokens a little like trading penny stocks. There are huge opportunities for quick profits. This is because the risk is high. At the same time, the opportunities for loss is real and substantial. As usual, altcoin traders should only trade with funds they are willing to lose. You need to keep that in mind if you are a real altcoin trader. Simply, because its hard to determine if some altcoins is a Ponzi scheme. For example: You will have a scenario where many altcoins start at a very low price like R0.50. Later on, due to false information, those altcoins reach very high prices in relation to what the start price was. If you as an altcoin trader are too late buying or selling, you may end up spending/losing money that you wont be getting back any time soon!
Another example which is also a big issue is when the owner of the altcoin can produce as many coins as they want. You cant rely on that, because if the price goes up, the altcoin owner will produce X amount, and sell for less than you. Again, you are the one who will be screwed. For that reason, be careful! We at iCE3X take care of this by avoiding trade with altcoins that are not proven.
There is a legitimate crypto frenzy at the moment. The blockchain technology that underpins these altcoins is currently hyped. Many traders, even in mainstream finance, are now more interested in becoming altcoin traders. It is easier and faster to get involved in altcoin trading as it costs less than Bitcoin currently but with real potential to rise to Bitcoin value fast. Who can predict that bitcoins price will skyrocket again as it did in 2017? The bitcoin price at the time of write is R95 500. No one can predict or confirm with accuracy that it will reach the all-time high of R300 000 anytime soon. It is more attractive to spend less now with great prospects of eventually making more. The bottom line is still, that if you are not willing to lose money, you are better off to consider to invest in altcoin.
We recommend that as an altcoin trader, you can give yourself an advantage above the rest and make good profits by doing the following:
At iCE3X we will help our altcoin traders, as much as we can, every step of the way.
Tell us, are you an altcoin trader yet?
Continue reading here:
Altcoin Trader South Africa - ice3x Altcoin Exchange ...
- Poll Shows Crypto Investors Expect ChainLink To Be Top Performing Altcoin in 2020 - newsBTC - January 14th, 2020
- These 4 Factors Suggest the Altcoin Crypto Market Rally is Only Just Beginning - newsBTC - January 14th, 2020
- Is This The Return Of The Altseason? Pumped Up Altcoins Leave Bitcoin In The Wind - ZyCrypto - January 14th, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Cooperative Warns Public Against Apparent Hard Fork Scam - Cointelegraph - January 14th, 2020
- South Korea: Hacked Crypto Exchange Upbit Finally Resumes ETH Deposits and Withdrawals - BTCMANAGER - January 14th, 2020
- Cobinhood is the Latest Altcoin Exchange to Shut Down - NullTX - January 12th, 2020
- Litecoin Gains 10% Against The Dollar, Is This The Start of an Altcoin Rally? - newsBTC - January 12th, 2020
- Dash Surges by Over 16% as Bitcoin Price Hovers At $8,100 - Cointelegraph - January 12th, 2020
- More Altcoin Mining to be Integrated by Mining Pools in 2020 - Report - Cryptonews - January 10th, 2020
- Ethereum, Monero hashrate mainly concentrated in Europe - AMBCrypto - January 10th, 2020
- 4 Signs the Cryptocurrency Altcoin Market May Have Finally Bottomed - Cointelegraph - January 10th, 2020
- All 4 Past Januaries Started A Different Altcoin Trend, Will January 2020 Ignite a New Altcoin Season? - CryptoPotato - January 10th, 2020
- Dead Crypto Projects Declined in 2019, Are Altcoins Reviving? - Bitcoinist - January 10th, 2020
- Stellar jumps 8% as Bitcoin taps $8,000; what will push XLM even higher? - CryptoSlate - January 10th, 2020
- Chainlink and Loopring Are Now "Partners in Crime" - Business Partnerships - Altcoin Buzz - January 10th, 2020
- Upbit Exchange to Re-Open XRP, LTC and EOS Trading - Bitcoinist - January 10th, 2020
- Altcoin Explorer: Tether, The Worlds First Successful Stablecoin - BTCMANAGER - January 10th, 2020
- Heres What Altcoins Rally Means for Where the Crypto Markets are Heading Next - newsBTC - January 5th, 2020
- Momentum Within Altcoin Market Could Spark Massive XRP Rally, But Will it Be Sustainable? - newsBTC - January 5th, 2020
- This Small-Cap Altcoin Is Quietly up Over 50% in the Last 2 Days - SludgeFeed - January 5th, 2020
- ElectraPay is Another Altcoin Payment Solution no one Really Needs - The Merkle Hash - January 5th, 2020
- Ethereum [ETH/USD] Technical Analysis: Price Remains Unmoved as Users clamor for Altcoin Revolution ... - TWJ Crypto - January 5th, 2020
- 2019: Alt-Season has comeand gone - Where is altcoin heading in 2020? - FXStreet - December 30th, 2019
- Ethereum, XRP, and BCH: Why Traders are Optimistic on Altcoin Market - newsBTC - December 30th, 2019
- Altcoin Apocalypse: Which Crypto Assets Will Survive Another Year - newsBTC - December 30th, 2019
- XRP, Bitcoin are the most bought coins on Coinbase - AMBCrypto - December 30th, 2019
- Heres Why XRP Price Could Soon Burst 60% Higher - Ethereum World News - December 30th, 2019
- 2019 in review: Which altcoins performed the best vs Bitcoin? - Coin Rivet - December 27th, 2019
- Privacy-Focused and Privacy Centric Blockchains - Altcoin Buzz - December 27th, 2019
- NULS Hacked. $480 Worth of NULS Token Stolen - Cryptocurrency Regulation - Altcoin Buzz - December 27th, 2019
- 2019 in review: Which altcoins performed the best vs Bitcoin? - Yahoo Finance - December 24th, 2019
- Altcoins bubble on the way, crypto market cap may reach $11 trillion by 2023 - FXStreet - December 24th, 2019
- Litecoin price prediction 2020: can it become the best-performing altcoin of the coming decade? - Capital.com - December 24th, 2019
- 2019: The Year in Altcoins, and the Year Ahead - Finance Magnates - December 24th, 2019
- XRP is Down 95% from Its 2018 Peak; Whats Next for the Embattled Crypto? - newsBTC - December 22nd, 2019
- BitGo Will Comply with FATF - Cryptocurrency Regulation - Altcoin Buzz - December 22nd, 2019
- Why Have Altcoins Slumped Back to Crypto Winter Levels? - newsBTC - December 21st, 2019
- Bitcoin Price Diary: Long BTC From $6.5K and Back in Altcoin Positions - Cointelegraph - December 21st, 2019
- LTC, XTZ, TRX, and XLM Crypto Price Prediction: Will Altcoins Test Key Resistance Levels? - U.Today - December 21st, 2019
- Can Ethereum (ETH) And Other Altcoins Still See A Rise In Dominance? - Crypto Daily - December 21st, 2019
- Orchid Launches on Coinbase and Sees 200%+ Gain - Altcoin Buzz - December 21st, 2019
- Ripple Raises $200M, Calls 2019 Its Strongest Year of Growth - Cointelegraph - December 21st, 2019
- Pionex and Dash are Now Partners - Business Partnerships - Altcoin Buzz - December 21st, 2019
- Ether Price Targets $160 as Altcoins Rally and BTC Trades Sideways - Cointelegraph - December 13th, 2019
- Ether Eyes $160 As BTC Oscillates And Altcoins Rally - - CryptoVibes - December 13th, 2019
- Whats the outlook for Litecoin in 2020? - Coin Rivet - December 13th, 2019
- Ethereum Classic is the Top Altcoin in Daily Active Addresses, Heres Why - Coingape - December 13th, 2019
- Nike Shoes and Ethereum? Why Not - Altcoin Buzz - December 13th, 2019
- Top 3 price prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: Altcoin auto-MATIC carnage - FXStreet - December 11th, 2019
- Altcoin Meltdown Intensifies as Tezos, Ravencoin, VeChain Take the Plunge - CCN.com - December 11th, 2019
- Altcoins: Could This Be the End of Tokens? - CoinCodex - December 11th, 2019
- Latest Litecoin price and analysis (LTC to USD) - Coin Rivet - December 11th, 2019
- Bitrefill and Bitfinex Are Now "Partners in Crime" - Business Partnerships - Altcoin Buzz - December 6th, 2019
- Altcoin apocalypse XRP, Bitcoin Cash and ZEC over 90% removed from ATH - Born2Invest - December 5th, 2019
- Which Major Altcoins Will Still Be Top Ranking Long Term? A Historical Review of the Altcoin Market's Past Perhaps Provides Clues Crypto.IQ | Bitcoin... - December 4th, 2019
- XRP Added to Japanese Altcoin Market by BitFlyer - The Coin Republic - December 4th, 2019
- The Worst Is Yet To Come For Altcoin Market Cap - newsBTC - December 2nd, 2019
- Altcoin Apocalypse: The Number of Dying Crypto Currencies Is Rising - newsBTC - December 2nd, 2019
- Altcoin Dominance Steadily Increases While Bitcoin Takes a Dive - BeInCrypto - December 2nd, 2019
- Learn The Basics of Masternode Investments: An Exclusive Interview with Iakov Trevor Levin of Midas - Coinfomania - December 2nd, 2019
- How to Beat Bitcoin With Altcoins (Using the BMJ Crypto Portfolio Optimization Tool) - Bitcoin Market Journal - December 2nd, 2019
- Massively Successful: That is What Electroneum Wants To Be - Spotlight - Altcoin Buzz - November 23rd, 2019
- Google a Threat to Bitcoin? Community Disagrees - Finance and Funding - Altcoin Buzz - November 23rd, 2019
- Heres How Much of Each Major Altcoin Is Owned by Whales - BeInCrypto - November 21st, 2019
- Altcoin Volatility Rising, But Alt Season Wont Arrive Until Bitcoin Volume Returns - newsBTC - November 21st, 2019
- What will it take for a Litecoin bull run in 2020? - Yahoo Finance - November 21st, 2019
- Crypto Analyst: Ethereum, XRP and Altcoins Poised for Major Rally As Bitcoin (BTC) Dominance Drops - The Daily Hodl - November 18th, 2019
- Bye-Bye Bitcoin? Why the Altcoin Bottom is In - newsBTC - November 18th, 2019
- Proof of Stake Creator: Bitcoin Unlikely to Dominate Altcoins in Long Run - Ethereum World News - November 18th, 2019
- Best Bitcoin/Altcoin Wallets For iPhone [2019 Edition] - October 1st, 2019
- Crypto Conundrum: Bullish Bitcoin Price Action Halts Altcoin ... - April 24th, 2019
- Altcoin Season 2019 Thrives: Everex (EVX) Leading Binance ... - April 21st, 2019
- What is an Altcoin? - CCN - February 9th, 2019
- Altcointrader.co.za Review - Altcoin Trader, Login ... - January 27th, 2019
- Bitcoin History Part 5: A Wild Altcoin Appears - Bitcoin News - January 9th, 2019
- Latest News on Altcoin | Altcoin Breaking News | DC Forecasts - January 9th, 2019
- Altcoin Daily Preview: Tron (TRX) Could Bounce back ... - January 9th, 2019
- Most promising Altcoins and ... - Captain Altcoin - January 8th, 2019
- Altcoin - Investopedia - December 12th, 2018
- GoChain (GO): Here's Why This Altcoin Might $GO All The ... - November 10th, 2018