PRESS RELEASE. Centralized exchanges have been the backbone of the cryptocurrency market for years. They offer fast settlement times, high trading volume, and continually improving liquidity. However, theres a parallel world being built in the form of trustless protocols. Decentralized exchanges (DEX) require no middlemen or custodians to facilitate trading.
Due to the inherent limitations of blockchain technology, it has been a challenge to build DEXes that meaningfully compete with their centralized counterparts. Most DEXs could improve both in terms of performance and user experience.
Basically, MoonDeFi has two main elements: Swap and Staking (Farming). And when users participate in any of the above activities, they will receive a certain profit.
What is the MoonDeFi Protocol?
MoonDeFi is a protocol on Ethereum for swapping ERC20 tokens. Traditionally, token swaps require buyers and sellers to create liquidity; MoonDeFi creates markets automatically. Unlike most exchanges that charge fees, MoonDeFi was designed with a very low fee structure without any fees.
Traders can exchange Ethereum tokens on MoonDeFi without having to trust anyone with their money. Anyone can lend their cryptocurrencies to the liquidity pool and collect a fee. This is done by an equation that automatically determines and balances the value based on actual demand.
How MoonDeFis Protocol Works
MoonDeFi is an automatic liquidity marketplace, so, there is no order book or central party required for the transaction, and MoonDeFi allows users to act as a one-stop-shop for any type of exchange, be it a token exchange or a trading platform.
To enable trading without an order book, MoonDeFi has developed a model called the liquidity pool, which is created by liquidity providers. Anyone with an Ethereum address can contribute to the liquidity of exchange and make money from it. It allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens, including the native ETH token, without intermediaries.
There is one important thing that users should keep in mind: they can seamlessly switch between ERC-20 tokens without the need for an order book. As the MoonDeFi Protocol is decentralized, the listing process is fully decentralized and there is no liquidity pool available for traders.
How to Swap Tokens on MoonDeFi
MoonDeFis main distinction from other decentralized exchanges is the use of a pricing mechanism called the Constant Product Market Maker Model. Any token can be added to Moon by funding it with an equivalent value of ETH and the ERC20 token being traded. For example, if a user wanted to make an exchange for an altcoin called Token A, they would launch a new Moon smart contract for Token A and create a liquidity pool with, for example, $10 worth of Token A and $10 worth of ETH. Now, the user is a Liquidity provider.
Once a token has its own exchange smart contract and liquidity pool, anyone can trade the token or contribute to the liquidity pool while earning a liquidity provider fee of 0.3%. Ok, thats the way a Liquidity Provider can earn profit from Swap.
Staking/Farming on MoonDeFi
The innovative Defi platform MoonDeFi has recently made liquidity mining available to users. After the Liquidity Providers contribute their coins to the pool, they will receive LP tokens. Liquidity Providers can use those tokens to participate in the Staking Program with a high profit rate. The reward will be distributed among users who deposit funds to the liquidity pool and join this program.
MoonDeFi automatically searches for the latest and most efficient DeFi platforms. It then optimizes productivity with the latest algorithms that can find highly profitable, at the same time very affordable groups for the user. Users then benefit at a steady rate of interest through farming.
At MoonDeFi, when users stake a coin/token, they will receive an interest of 30-40% a year, but when users become a liquidity provider and stake their LP tokens, the interest can go up to 45%. MOON, the native token of the MoonDeFi platform itself, is the one with the highest interest rates.
So, in summary, MoonDeFi is a more complete version of other DeFi platforms, with the transaction fee earnings of 0.3% of trading for Liquidity Providers and the staking interest up to 45% annually.
An Announcement from the MoonDeFi Team
Currently, airdrop & bounty and marketing programs are being launched, the total reward is up to 10 million MOON, equivalent to 10 million USDT. All interested parties need to do is to follow the airdrop bot t.me/moondefi_airdropbot and write blog content or make videos about the project, with each individual reward being up to 150 MOON (~150 USDT). For more detailed information on these two programs, please visit this link.
MOON Token Sale
MoonDeFi is carrying out a Token Sale at the moment. Users who would like to participate in MOON Token Sale should visit moondefi.org. The details of the MOON Token Sale are as follows:
Token type: ERC-20
Total Sale: 32,000,000 MOON
Telegram channel: t.me/moondefiofficial
Telegram group: https://t.me/moondefiofficialgroup
Media Contact Details
Contact Name: MoonDeFi Support
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MoonDeFi Contract & Token Addresses
This is a press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Image Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not a direct offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation or endorsement of any products, services, or companies. Bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.
Go here to read the rest:
Introducing MoonDeFi, a New Part of Decentralized Finance | Press release Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News
- $150 billion wiped off cryptocurrency market in 24 hours as bitcoin pulls back - CNBC - January 12th, 2021
- What is bitcoin and why are so many people looking to buy it? - The Guardian - January 12th, 2021
- Bitcoin plunges more than 20% in three days. It's now in a bear market - CNN - January 12th, 2021
- Bitcoin Bull Run: OGs on Why This Ones Different - Yahoo Finance - January 12th, 2021
- Bitcoin Plunges More Than 25%, Which Is Bad News For These Stocks Today - Motley Fool - January 12th, 2021
- From tech to bitcoin, long-time bull Ed Yardeni worries a meltdown will strike the market - CNBC - January 12th, 2021
- Bitcoin Is Tumbling Because Regulators Are Paying Attention - Barron's - January 12th, 2021
- Oil and bitcoin rise, but US small business optimism slides business live - The Guardian - January 12th, 2021
- Insider Q&A: Bitcoin's massive rise and what comes next - ABC News - January 12th, 2021
- Bitcoin and Stellars Lumen Weekly Technical Analysis January 11th, 2021 - Yahoo Finance - January 12th, 2021
- Sleeping Bitcoins Worth $40 Million Move- Mystery Miner Spends Another 1,000 BTC From 2010 Block Rewards | News - Bitcoin News - January 12th, 2021
- Future FinTech's mBTC System and Technology Allows Consumers to Use Bitcoin as An Online Payment Method - PRNewswire - January 12th, 2021
- Bitcoin's wild rally and a fear of missing out has retail investors flocking to crypto - CNBC - January 10th, 2021
- The case for and against investing in Bitcoin - Livemint - January 10th, 2021
- Bitcoin tops $40,000 as investors seek hedge against inflation - The Guardian - January 10th, 2021
- Bitcoin's parabolic price surge near $42,000 is the 'mother of all bubbles' - MarketWatch - January 10th, 2021
- This Bitcoin Ransomware Rakes in $150 Million in BTC | Security Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - January 10th, 2021
- The price movement in Bitcoin is textbook: Fundstrat Global Advisors' Tom Lee - Yahoo Finance - January 10th, 2021
- Bitcoin hits fresh record high near $42,000, climbing 40% so far this year - CNBC - January 8th, 2021
- Bill Miller says bitcoin becomes less risky the higher the price goes - CNBC - January 8th, 2021
- The 2021 Outlook for Bitcoin Prices, Adoption and Risks - Kiplinger's Personal Finance - January 8th, 2021
- Why Is Bitcoin Going Up, and Will It Crash Soon? What's Next as Price Doubles to $40K - CoinDesk - CoinDesk - January 8th, 2021
- Bitcoin rally may be the 'mother of all bubbles' says BofA - CNN - January 8th, 2021
- Treasury Signals Intention To Make Cryptocurrency Like Bitcoin Reportable On FBAR - Forbes - January 8th, 2021
- How bitcoin narratives have evolved to fuel current price surge - Yahoo Finance - January 8th, 2021
- Bitcoin advocates revolt against the Trump administrations frantic crypto regulations - TechCrunch - January 8th, 2021
- Expected Rise in Ether-Bitcoin Volatility Points to Altcoin Season Ahead: Analyst - CoinDesk - CoinDesk - January 8th, 2021
- Finland Pushes to Sell Tainted Trove of Bitcoins Worth Tens of Millions - CoinDesk - CoinDesk - January 8th, 2021
- Bitcoin's record rise near $36,000 mints another $1 billion 'mining' company - MarketWatch - January 8th, 2021
- Bitcoin is surging to record highs on 'FOMO' and Joe Biden stimulus bets - ABC News - January 8th, 2021
- Is the financial establishment coming round to bitcoin? - The Economist - January 8th, 2021
- How to add Bitcoin to your Isa and profit tax-free - Telegraph.co.uk - January 8th, 2021
- Explained: How bitcoin investments can be taxed in India? - CNBCTV18 - January 8th, 2021
- Bitcoin Tops $35,000 for Fresh Record as Wild Swings Resume - Bloomberg - January 6th, 2021
- Bitcoin Sets New All-Time High Above $35K - CoinDesk - CoinDesk - January 6th, 2021
- Bitcoin is breaking records because bigger investors are buying it now, says PwC - CNBC - January 6th, 2021
- Bitcoin prices could really go haywire if this happens in 2021 - Yahoo Finance - January 6th, 2021
- Why Ive Changed My Mind on Bitcoin - Yahoo Finance - January 6th, 2021
- Bitcoin Surges Into 2021, Rose Nearly 20% Over Weekend - The Wall Street Journal - January 6th, 2021
- Bitcoin Surges to Record High on its 12th Anniversary - GlobeNewswire - January 6th, 2021
- Bitcoin will make you poor! Heres how Id invest in 2021 to create passive income for life - Yahoo Finance UK - January 6th, 2021
- Bitcoin tops $35,000 for fresh records as wild swings resume - Economic Times - January 6th, 2021
- Grayscale Sells XRP to Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum - Finance Magnates - January 6th, 2021
- Morning Bell With Jim Cramer: Time to Buy Bitcoin? - TheStreet - January 6th, 2021
- Daily Chart - The price of bitcoin has soared to record heights | Graphic detail - The Economist - January 6th, 2021
- Forget gold and Bitcoin. Id follow Warren Buffetts advice in 2021 - Yahoo Finance UK - January 6th, 2021
- Bitcoin crosses $34,000 first time in 12 years, rises $5,000 in 3 days - Business Today - January 6th, 2021
- Binance US CEO Catherine Coley explains the surge in Bitcoin value - KTLA - January 6th, 2021
- Stocks and bitcoin are massive bubbles, long-time bear David Rosenberg warns - CNBC - January 6th, 2021
- Billions in lost Bitcoin: the buried treasure that people can never get back : Planet Money - NPR - January 2nd, 2021
- 2021 Bitcoin Price Predictions: Is The Massive Bitcoin Bull Run About To Peak? - Forbes - January 2nd, 2021
- Forget the Bitcoin price! Heres how Id invest in the best shares now to make a million - Yahoo Finance UK - January 2nd, 2021
- With bitcoin ticking over $28,000, now might be a good time to give some of it to charity - CNBC - January 2nd, 2021
- Associate Professor of Finance on Bitcoin rally: Blockchain technology is real and effective - Yahoo Finance - January 2nd, 2021
- Russell Okung to become first NFL player paid in Bitcoin - Local 5 - weareiowa.com - January 2nd, 2021
- Chart points to bitcoin peaking out in early 2021, trader says - CNBC - December 29th, 2020
- Petition Launched To Extend Comment Period On Cryptocurrency/Bitcoin Self-Custody Regulations - Forbes - December 29th, 2020
- Bitcoin Just Jumped. Its Near a Record High. - Barron's - December 29th, 2020
- Why MicroStrategy and Other Bitcoin Stocks Soared Today - The Motley Fool - December 29th, 2020
- Deribit Adding Options to Allow Bitcoin Traders to Bet on Rally to $120K, $140K - Yahoo Finance - December 29th, 2020
- Centre may impose 18% GST on bitcoin trading - Business Today - December 29th, 2020
- Warren Buffett Called Bitcoin 'Rat Poison' Now It's Closing In On Berkshire Hathaway's Valuation - Yahoo Finance - December 29th, 2020
- Bitcoin To 27K Projection? - Yahoo Finance - December 29th, 2020
- CleanSpark to Discuss Bitcoin Mining Acquisition and Related Growth Opportunities - Yahoo Finance - December 29th, 2020
- Why bitcoin's blockbuster 2020 is different than the 2017 bubble - Yahoo Finance - December 29th, 2020
- Here's How Much Investing $1,000 In Bitcoin On Jan. 1, 2020 Would Be Worth Now - Yahoo Finance - December 29th, 2020
- Bitcoin prices sky-rocketed 200% in 2020 but small investors should stay away: Here's why - Economic Times - December 29th, 2020
- Bitcoin is irrelevant and investors 'are going to weep' if regulators come down hard on crypto, says Kevin O'Leary - Business Insider - December 24th, 2020
- Bitcoin Rally Attracts Wave Of Private Investment As Leading Blockchain VC Raises New $120 Million Fund - Forbes - December 24th, 2020
- Bitcoins Rally Has Already Outlasted 2017s Epic Run - The Wall Street Journal - December 24th, 2020
- The price of bitcoin is 'driven by manipulation': Nouriel Roubini - Yahoo Finance - December 24th, 2020
- Big investors new to cryptocurrencies appear to be behind bitcoin's rally to a record - CNBC - December 24th, 2020
- Real Estate Billionaire Sam Zell Skeptical of Bitcoin but Says 'It May Be the Answer or One of the Answers' | Featured - Bitcoin News - December 24th, 2020
- Here's Why I Won't Buy Bitcoin, and You Shouldn't, Either - Motley Fool - December 24th, 2020
- Bitcoin could see a 25%-30% sell-off in the new year, but it's still a long-term buy, trader says - CNBC - December 24th, 2020
- Treat Bitcoin like a punt, and not as an investment - Mint - December 24th, 2020
- Massive Bitcoin Gains Are Being Dwarfed By Ripples XRP, Litecoin, Ethereum And These Minor Cryptocurrencies - Forbes - December 24th, 2020
- Why Stocks of Bitcoin Miners CleanSpark, Marathon, and Riot Blockchain Were Up Again Today - Motley Fool - December 24th, 2020
- Arent You Glad You Kept Your Bitcoin? Dont Sell It. - Forbes - December 14th, 2020
- Why Bitcoin Is Falling, And What It Means - Forbes - December 14th, 2020