The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the way in which consumers and businesses have adopted technology-based solutions. According to data compiled by McKinsey, in a matter of eight weeks, the world has leapfrogged in consumer and business digital adoption by five years.
The trend is no different closer to home. Businesses across all sectors, particularly MSMEs, have had to accelerate their digital adoption in some form or the other to ensure the safety of their employees and overcome immediate challenges. This includes payment collection and optimising cost structures, preserving cash, securing timely credit, and engaging customers.
At the same time, there is an increasing realisation of the need to adopt a business revival track in order to thrive in the current landscape. This means leveraging technology solutions to pivot to new business models, enable remote working, and the automation of processes to reduce costs and improve efficiency, among others.
However, with the explosion in remote working trends comes increased vulnerability to business operations. According to a study by Check Point Software Technologies, 71 percent of IT and security professionals globally have reported an increase in security threats and attacks since the COVID-19 outbreak.
To help MSMEs get on the business revival track by solving these problems and tap into new opportunities, Vodafone has developed a suite of services that provides ease-of-use, augments communication and collaboration, and ensures safety of data for MSMEs to usher in a new era of growth.
MSMEs can use the following solutions to connect remotely from anywhere, attend meetings globally, conveniently access data and work productively from anywhere.
Getting in touch with your customers, whether to understand their needs and provide them with appropriate solutions, or going the extra mile to provide them the right kind of support, is crucial for businesses today.
To meet this need, Vodafone Audio Conferencing Service is a reliable, cost-effective solution that provides a host of services for seamless communication and collaboration between businesses and their customers across geographies and time zones.
The service consists of an audio console, which is a user-friendly web portal that gives users complete control over their conferences and lets them dial into a conference on-the-go, among other features.
The service is built on a superior IP-based conference bridge with a built-in trunk level echo cancellation that provides excellent voice clarity. It allows for international toll-free access from 92 countries and international toll access from 50 countries.
Vodafones Cloud Telephony Solutions is a Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) that businesses can use to rapidly set up customer engagement infrastructure to provide service and support to their end consumers or customers.
The Cloud-based architecture of Cloud Telephony Solutions enables process automation capabilities of key telephony functions, which allows employees to focus their energies on revenue-generating activities. This includes order booking, payment collections, customer appointments, among others. This also allows the business to save costs due to flexible usage-based and transaction-based billing, and the ability to avoid the hassles of hardware maintenance and obsolescence of voice infrastructure.
To offer the maximum potential for businesses to communicate and collaborate, Vodafone has collaborated with Microsoft and Google to offer Microsoft 365 and G Suite services.
Microsoft 365 is Microsofts cloud-based productivity suite that combines the latest edition of Microsoft Office with the latest collaboration and communication tools Teams, Exchange, OneDrive, and a lot more, to help employees work together effectively.
Employees can increase their productivity with an expansive suite of services like business-class email with 50 GB mailboxes, advance spam filters and enterprise-grade security; HD quality video conferencing, and online screen sharing and video meetings with up to 250 people with Microsoft Teams; 1 TB of cloud storage with every license of a business, and the ability to share files and create backups on-the-go.
G Suite is Googles all-in-one suite of cloud-based applications that provides employees with business class emails, HD video conferencing, cloud storage, productivity apps and much more, enabling employees to collaborate better and be more productive. Businesses in need of connecting teams can use Google Meet a secure, enterprise-grade solution which delivers a seamless, reliable, and simple video conferencing experience.
Users can avail these easy-to-use apps across a variety of devices, be it a computer, smartphone or tablet. They can also foster greater collaboration with the ability to work on the same documents, spreadsheets and presentations, set up team calendars, meet up via Hangouts and share files securely with Drive.
G Suite users also have access to advanced admin controls like back-up, eDiscovery and data loss prevention with Vault that provides best-in-class security and encryption to ensure that your business and customer data is safe, centralised and protected.
In a time where remote working and collaborative tools have become the new norm, it is important to prioritise the security of important data from advanced external security threats.
Vodafone Super Shield is a cloud-based security solution that offers protection from viruses, malware, email spam, unsafe websites and other attacks, with advanced web threat protection, URL filtering, device control and more. It is powered by Trend Micro, a global leader in security services, and is also hosted on the Cloud, which means there is no need to deploy or maintain a server, making it a cost-effective and comprehensive security solution.
The nature of remote working and collaboration has meant that end-user devices are the most vulnerable to external threats. Vodafone Secure Device Manager (VSDM) a comprehensive Unified End-point Management (UEM) platform that protects business operations from such threats. It enables trusted apps and content on any device, at any time and from anywhere, by delivering mobile security.
The platform is powered by artificial intelligence (AI) for better malware and threat management, and also comes with an AI-powered advisor for security updates and breaches. The solutions allow the operation of only permitted applications across devices, the remote configuration of email accounts and remote push critical in-house or public applications.
Vodafones Workforce Management Solution is a Cloud-based business platform that gives companies of any size and across any industry the ability to build and customise a mobile workforce management solution for their specific business needs with 200+ pre-built app modules.
It has features like GPS tracking, clock in and out from smartphones or tablets, sharing of forms to mobile an employee's phone or tablet, and messaging users, admins or groups from the app or web console that help to streamline the productivity of employees and improve their accountability.
The rapid pace of digital adoption across the country means that more and more people are spending their time online via smartphones, or other devices. In order to stay relevant to their customer base in the digital age, businesses must have an online presence.
Often, small business owners do not have the time, the expertise, or the resources monetary or otherwise to create their own website. To help small businesses establish their much-needed online presence, Vodafone has launched WebBuddy a suite of online presence services that enables small businesses to set up their professional responsive websites, and even sell their products through an integrated e-commerce solution.
MSMEs can also enhance their digital presence by availing professional email IDs with WebBuddys Business Email. These mailboxes can be mapped to the domain of their choice and are available in a variety of storage options ranging from 2GB to 10GB per mailbox, among other features.
Enterprises now need greater agility and more mobile data at much faster speeds for successfully getting themselves onto the business revival track. To that end, the Vodafone REDX plan provides users with unlimited data and calls in India; ISD calls to international locations at special rates for 14 countries; access to international and domestic airport lounges; and complimentary access to leading over the top (OTT) platforms for entertainment.
To ensure that work from home productivity remains uninterrupted, Vodafone has also launched affordable data plans that cater to a variety of usage needs Right from small data packs that offer 20 GB at Rs 100 and 50 GB at Rs 200, to larger ones that offer 200 GB at Rs 799 and 300 GB at Rs 999.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.
See the article here:
How Vodafone is helping MSMEs gear up for their business revival - YourStory
- Could Snowflake Rival Amazon in Cloud Storage and Services? Here's What You Need to Know About the New So - Tech Times - September 15th, 2020
- How Cloud Computing Can Deal With Lightning Strikes and Hackers - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace - September 15th, 2020
- How to approach IT logging in the cloud vs. on premises - TechTarget - September 15th, 2020
- This lifetime web hosting subscription comes with up to 1TB of storage - Mashable - September 15th, 2020
- Keep It in the Cloud! Best Cloud Storage Systems of 2020 - iDrop News - September 6th, 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 on Cloud Storage Software Market 2025 Expected to reach Highest CAGR including major key players Amazon Web Services, Microsoft,... - September 6th, 2020
- Facebook adds cloud storage providers Dropbox and Koofr to its photo and video portability tool - Digital Information World - September 6th, 2020
- Cloud storages you need to know - The Star, Kenya - September 6th, 2020
- How COVID-19 is Impacting the Consumer Cloud Storage Services Market by Industry Analysis, by Type, Application and Top Players:Apple, Google, Box,... - September 6th, 2020
- Cloud Storage Gateway Market to Witness Stunning Growth by 2027; Key Players are Riverbed Technology, SoftNAS, Inc., Oracle, Microsoft, Nasuni... - September 6th, 2020
- COVID-19 Is Driving a Cloud Computing Surge That Will Only Continue | Opinion - Newsweek - September 6th, 2020
- Asia Pacific Personal Cloud Market Industry Analysis and Market Forecast (2019-2026) _ Hosted Types, Revenues, User Type, and Geography. - Galus... - September 6th, 2020
- Amazon's Blink Unveils New Wireless Security Cameras with HD Video, Flexible Storage Options, and New Battery Expansion Pack Cameras Start at $79.99... - September 2nd, 2020
- Cloud Storage Software Market Will Raise Beyond Imagination over Period 2025 | Microsoft, Oracle, Rackspace Hosting, Red Hat, IBM - Scientect - September 2nd, 2020
- Stand Alone Cloud Storage Market Current Industry Size and Future Prospective with Key Players, Drivers and Trends - The Daily Chronicle - September 2nd, 2020
- Media And Entertainment Storage TAM To Exceed $16B By 2025 - Forbes - September 2nd, 2020
- The Launching Ceremony for XnMatrix Wrapped Up, the Next Generation of Cloud Computing Eco-System Sets Sail - PRNewswire - September 2nd, 2020
- Why not open our own Container Registry, muses GitHub as it gives orgs a hand at resource-sharing DEVCLASS - DevClass - September 2nd, 2020
- Sharing responsibility: Why we need to work together to keep the cloud secure - ComputerWeekly.com - September 2nd, 2020
- Data breach exposes tens of thousands of NSW drivers licences online - ABC News - September 2nd, 2020
- 10 Key Takeaways From NetApp CEO George Kurian: Cloud, Coronavirus And Growth - CRN: Technology news for channel partners and solution providers - September 2nd, 2020
- Responding to Cloud Misconfigurations with Security Automation and Common-Sense Tips - Security Boulevard - September 2nd, 2020
- How to Prepare for the Next Time the Cloud Goes Down - Gizmodo - September 2nd, 2020
- Demand for Consumer Cloud Storage Services Market from Major End-use Sectors to Increase in the Near Future - The Scarlet - August 29th, 2020
- Prevent the storage and data security risks of remote work - TechTarget - August 29th, 2020
- Samsung kills Gallery Sync and Drive support in favor of OneDrive - Android Central - August 29th, 2020
- 4 great Android apps to edit the perfect photo - Phandroid - News for Android - August 29th, 2020
- Google Cloud and STS to Automate US Navy Maintenance Inspections Using AI and ML Technology - PRNewswire - August 29th, 2020
- New innovative report on Cloud Storage Gateway Market Future Growth Analysis, Business Demand and Opportunities to 2027 - The Scarlet - August 29th, 2020
- Global Cloud Based Storage Market 2020 Industry Outlook, Comprehensive Insights, Growth and Forecast 2026 - Good Night, Good Hockey - August 29th, 2020
- In quest to go paperless (and save money), Mizuho to start charging for bank books - Japan Today - August 29th, 2020
- NetApp posts strong Q1, plots big re-organisation Blocks and Files - Blocks and Files - August 29th, 2020
- The Handiest Video Doorbells to Remotely Test Who's At your Doorstep - Herald Planet - August 29th, 2020
- Explore the best free cloud backup services on the market - TechTarget - August 26th, 2020
- Integrated Media Technologies Joins the Active Archive Alliance - Sports Video Group - August 26th, 2020
- Storj Labs and FileZilla Collaborate to Offer Secure File Storage in the Remote Work Era - Database Trends and Applications - August 26th, 2020
- Cloud Compliance Frameworks: What You Need to Know - Security Boulevard - August 26th, 2020
- Reevert Unveils Advanced Tools to Enhance Network Security and Efficiency for Remote Workforces - PRNewswire - August 26th, 2020
- Enhancing Network Visibility for SD-WAN in the Era of Cloud and SaaS - The Fast Mode - August 26th, 2020
- Where to Back Up Your Smartphone Photos Online (and Why You Should) - Lifehacker - August 24th, 2020
- NordLocker encryption heads to the cloud - IT PRO - August 24th, 2020
- What Is the OneDrive File Size Limit? Microsoft's 2020 Updates - Cloudwards - August 24th, 2020
- A Security Flaw In 'Manage Versions' Feature Of Google Drive Could Allow Malware Attackers Trick Victims Into Installing Rogue Code - Digital... - August 24th, 2020
- Medical Image Cloud Market Expected to Witness High Growth over the Forecast Period 2020 2025 - The Daily Chronicle - August 24th, 2020
- What Is OneDrive? A 2020 Guide to Microsoft's Cloud Storage - Cloudwards - August 20th, 2020
- Stand Alone Cloud Storage Market Growth, Industry Verticals and Forecast to 2026 - Scientect - August 20th, 2020
- Outlook on the Healthcare Data Storage Global Market to 2026 - Opportunity Analysis for New Entrants - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - August 20th, 2020
- Personal Cloud Storage Market by Top Manufacturers with Production, Price, Revenue (value) and Market Share to 2026 - The Daily Chronicle - August 16th, 2020
- Pure Storage and Cohesity in Partnership to Deliver Rapid Recovery at Scale - insideHPC - August 16th, 2020
- Cloud Storage Systems Market Analysis, Size, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts to 2025 - eRealty Express - August 16th, 2020
- Cloud Storage Market Size by Top Companies, Regions, Types and Application, End Users and Forecast to 2027 - Bulletin Line - August 16th, 2020
- How to install the Seafile cloud storage solution on Ubuntu Server 20.04 - TechRepublic - July 31st, 2020
- Five on-premise and cloud options for network-attached storage - ComputerWeekly.com - July 31st, 2020
- Want to back up the worlds largest SSD? Use this 100TB cloud storage - TechRadar - July 31st, 2020
- 4 reasons why Tresorit is the best cloud storage service - Tech Advisor - July 31st, 2020
- Cloud Technologies Your Business Needs in 2020 - The Seeker - July 31st, 2020
- FBI Alerts to Rise in Targeted Netwalker Ransomware Attacks - HealthITSecurity.com - July 31st, 2020
- The entire Netflix movie archive will fit on this 90PB storage system - TechRadar - July 31st, 2020
- Student discounts: the best offers in 2020 - Creative Bloq - July 31st, 2020
- Cloud Storage Market to Grow at a CAGR of 21.9% from 2020 to 2027 to Reach $222 Billion by 2027 - PRNewswire - July 23rd, 2020
- Google Cloud Claims Another Win With Box Partnership - Forbes - July 23rd, 2020
- Stand Alone Cloud Storage Market Size, Share, Growth Rate, Revenue, Applications, Industry Demand & Forecast to 2025 - 3rd Watch News - July 23rd, 2020
- Global Enterprise Cloud Storage Market 2020 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 - Cole of Duty - July 23rd, 2020
- Stand Alone Cloud Storage Market: The Development Strategies Adopted By Major Key Players And To Understand The Competitive Scenario - 3rd Watch News - July 23rd, 2020
- BitDam Advanced Threat Protection now available on Microsoft Azure Marketplace - Help Net Security - July 23rd, 2020
- Nexsan Unity taps into cloud and Assureon archive - TechTarget - July 23rd, 2020
- IPVanish July sale: three months of VPN cover for the price of one with this deal - Tom's Guide UK - July 23rd, 2020
- Commvault integrates Hedvig with HyperScale X appliance Blocks and Files - Blocks and Files - July 23rd, 2020
- Q&A: Sophos poll shows how attackers are taking advantage of cloud migration to wreak havoc - Security Boulevard - July 23rd, 2020
- Life After COVID 19: E-Discovery Considerations for Attorneys and Clients - JD Supra - July 23rd, 2020
- 4 Ways to Advance Your Tech Without Sacrificing Security - Security Boulevard - July 7th, 2020
- Cloud Storage Market Is expected to Witness Significant Growth between 2020 to 2028| Top Key Players- AWS, IBM, Microsoft, Google, Oracle, HPE - Owned - July 7th, 2020
- Software-defined storage: It's a Thing Blocks and Files - Blocks and Files - July 7th, 2020
- Microsoft takes legal action against COVID-19-related cybercrime - Microsoft on the Issues - Microsoft - July 7th, 2020
- IP Video Surveillance And VSaaS Market Growth Analysis By Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Application Forecast - Apsters News - July 7th, 2020
- Alternatives to banned apps Shareit and Xender for file transfer - Digit - July 4th, 2020
- I Don't Care How Great These OneDrive Improvements Are, I'm Not Using It - Gizmodo UK - July 4th, 2020
- Cloud Based Storage Market with Report In Depth Industry Analysis on Trends, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast till 2024 - AlgosOnline - July 4th, 2020
- Global Cloud Storage Software Market 2020, Analysis by Growing Demand, Types, Application, Top Trends, User-Demand and Opportunities Assessment till... - July 4th, 2020
- Cloud Robotics Market to Grow at Robust CAGR in the COVID-19 - Kentucky Journal 24 - July 4th, 2020