Disaster-recovery-as-a-service provider Zerto has released version 8.0 of its software, featuring integration with Google Cloud, closer integration with the Azure and AWS public platforms, and more innovation with VMware.
Zerto chief executive Ziv Kedem said in a statement: "With Zerto 8.0, our mission is to deliver IT resilience everywhere, by introducing a range of new and powerful features along with deeper integration with market-leading public cloud providers. We give customers the protection they want, wherever they need it.
Zerto has been moving the dial on resilience for the past decade, and the ongoing development and wider integration of our platform shows the importance of technology leadership in an era where businesses can never stand still on data protection and recovery.
The new release brings its leading Continuous Data Protection technology to Google Clouds VMware-as-a-Service offering and will support VMware on Google Cloud, enabling users to protect and migrate native VMware workloads in Google Cloud Platform with Zertos leading RTOs, RPOs and workload mobility.
Additionally, Zerto 8.0 lays the foundation for the future of data protection, replacing traditional snapshot-based backup with low RPO journal-based operational recovery, enabling enterprises to perform day-to-day granular recovery quickly.
Were excited to partner with Zerto and to integrate its capabilities in disaster recovery and backup with Google Cloud, said Manvinder Singh, director, Partnerships at Google Cloud. Zertos expertise in supporting and securing VMware workloads in the cloud will be a benefit to organisations that are increasingly running mission-critical workloads on Google Cloud.
Zerto's support for VMware Virtual Volumes helps our mutual customers protect their digital infrastructure, said Lee Caswell, vice-president of Marketing, HCI BU, VMware.
As an Advanced tier Technology Alliance Partner, Zerto is helping customers realise the unique VMware ability to offer consistent storage policy-based management across traditional storage and hyperconverged infrastructure.
Connecting the regions leading data analytics professionals to drive and inspire your future strategy
Leading the data analytics division has never been easy, but now the challenge is on to remain ahead of the competition and reap the massive rewards as a strategic executive.
Do you want to leverage data governance as an enabler?Are you working at driving AI/ML implementation?
Want to stay abreast of data privacy and AI ethics requirements? Are you working hard to push predictive analytics to the limits?
With so much to keep on top of in such a rapidly changing technology space, collaboration is key to success. You don't need to struggle alone, network and share your struggles as well as your tips for success at CDAO Brisbane.
Discover how your peers have tackled the very same issues you face daily. Network with over 140 of your peers and hear from the leading professionals in your industry. Leverage this community of data and analytics enthusiasts to advance your strategy to the next level.
Download the Agenda to find out more
See the original post here:
New Zerto release offers better integration with cloud services - iTWire
- Lost in translation and adrift in cloud storage - The Register - March 30th, 2020
- How to combat insider threats as organisations increasingly rely on cloud computing to telecommunicate - TechRadar - March 30th, 2020
- What the breakup of data management and storage means to you - TechTarget - March 30th, 2020
- How to combat insider threats as organizations increasingly rely on cloud computing for telecommunications - NewsDio - March 30th, 2020
- How to use iCloud Drive to sync files between Mac, iPhone and iPad - Macworld UK - March 30th, 2020
- Panzura CEO: IT will never be same after COVID-19 pandemic - TechTarget - March 30th, 2020
- Youll be shocked at how good these $24 home security cameras are on Amazon - BGR - March 30th, 2020
- Why your data is safer in the cloud than on premises - TechBeacon - March 30th, 2020
- Business Cloud Storage Consumption Market Share opportunities Trends, and Forecasts to 2020-2026: Zoolz, OpenDrive, JustCloud, MozyPro, Egnyte - Daily... - March 30th, 2020
- Many Are Unprepared for Another Kind of Disaster - Fstoppers - March 30th, 2020
- IDC: Storage And Server Sales Will Fall In 2020 Because Of Coronavirus - CRN: Technology news for channel partners and solution providers - March 30th, 2020
- Preparing A 10-Q When No Ones In The Building - Forbes - March 30th, 2020
- From Team Management to Company App Development: Six Israeli Startups That Make Working From Home Easier - Algemeiner - March 30th, 2020
- World Backup Day: tech to rely on in times of uncertainty - ITProPortal - March 30th, 2020
- The Chinese Art of Working in Pajamas - capitalwatch.com - via - CapitalWatch - March 30th, 2020
- Google Says Its Network Not Stressed By Coronavirus Crisis - CRN: Technology news for channel partners and solution providers - March 30th, 2020
- The Stimulus Package Comes With $350 Billion in Loans for Small Businesses. Here's When They're Available - Inc. - March 30th, 2020
- McDonald's Made a Menu Change Nobody Could Have Predicted a Year Ago. Every Smart Business Leader Should Pay Attention - Inc. - March 30th, 2020
- Life after NKS. NetApp to work with 'all flavours of Kubernetes' - Blocks and Files - March 26th, 2020
- Axway to Provide Syncplicity for Remote Work at no Cost to Help Businesses With the Transition to a Remote Workforce - Yahoo Finance - March 26th, 2020
- Autodesk Announces AutoCAD 2021Includes Free Extended Access to Cloud Tools - Architosh - March 26th, 2020
- UPDATED (March 25) Free Tools, Resources, and Financial Help for Business Owners Hit by Covid-19 - Inc. - March 26th, 2020
- Operationalizing NSA Guidance (or any Guidance, For That Matter!) - Infosecurity Magazine - March 26th, 2020
- Security is the future of AIoT - TechRadar - March 26th, 2020
- Catch Of The Week: COVID-19 Phishing Via LinkedIn - Los Alamos Daily Post - March 26th, 2020
- Police protection: What does it cost? - corneliustoday.com - March 26th, 2020
- Are you an HPE user? Be warned about the self-destructing disk drives - Digital Information World - March 26th, 2020
- 6 Tricks You Need to Know About Zoom - Entrepreneur - March 26th, 2020
- This is the cheapest MicroSD memory card per gigabyte in the world - TechRadar - March 26th, 2020
- Zerto 8 extends VMware backup and DR to Google Cloud Platform - Blocks and Files - March 26th, 2020
- This Mac Pro with RGB lights should never have seen the light of day - iMore - March 26th, 2020
- Storj's Decentralized Cloud Storage Service 'Tardigrade' Goes Live - CoinDesk - Coindesk - March 22nd, 2020
- The top 3 indoor home security cameras of 2020 - CNET - March 22nd, 2020
- How to Solve Annotations Not Moving With Images in Microsoft OneNote - Guiding Tech - March 22nd, 2020
- The best indoor home security cameras of 2020 - GameSinners - March 22nd, 2020
- VPN deal: 73% off and a cloud storage freebie with this limited time offer - Techradar - March 20th, 2020
- NetApp cans Kubernetes and Cloud Volumes services on HCI. But what is waiting in the wings? - Blocks and Files - March 20th, 2020
- Consumer Cloud Storage Services Market Globally Expected to Drive Growth through 2027 - Daily Science - March 20th, 2020
- Storj announces new decentralized, cheaper alternative to AWS - Reclaim The Net - March 20th, 2020
- Cloud Computing and 5G - Datamation - March 20th, 2020
- Paragon Backup and Recovery review - TechRadar India - March 20th, 2020
- Pure Storage CEO Charles Giancarlo On Investing Heavily To Tie On-Prem To Cloud - CRN: Technology news for channel partners and solution providers - March 20th, 2020
- Now that more employees are working from home because of COVID-19, time for IT to toughen controls - IT World Canada - March 20th, 2020
- Cloud Storage Software Market Trends, Growth, Future Demand, Analysis and Forecast by 2024 with Top Players: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, IBM -... - March 20th, 2020
- Complexity, what complexity? Bank on the hardware layer for multi-cloud success - The Register - March 20th, 2020
- Where banking meets technology. RBS sees rapid digital transformation in the financial sector - Data Economy - March 20th, 2020
- FalconStor intros container-based archiving - Blocks and Files - March 20th, 2020
- Free tools and services for businesses during the COVID-19 crisis - ZDNet - March 20th, 2020
- EARN IT: The US Anti-Encryption Bill That Threatens Private Speech... - Bitcoin Magazine - March 20th, 2020
- Microsoft teases UI changes coming to Windows 10 - Liliputing - March 20th, 2020
- Millions of Americans are suddenly working from home. That's a huge security risk - CNN - March 20th, 2020
- Top 5 Apps to Sign Documents on iOS and Android - Guiding Tech - March 20th, 2020
- Computational storage: What is it and what are its key use cases? - ComputerWeekly.com - March 20th, 2020
- Samsung to build its own cloud infrastructure to reduce reliance on AWS - SamMobile - March 18th, 2020
- Everything you need to keep you secure when working from home - TechRadar - March 18th, 2020
- Where to look for cost savings in the cloud - ARNnet - March 18th, 2020
- Google Backup and Sync: That syncing feeling - IT PRO - March 18th, 2020
- Regulated Industries and Remote Work Contingencies - UC Today - March 18th, 2020
- Former SBI chief Arundhati Bhattacharya hired as CEO of Salesforce India - Business Today - March 18th, 2020
- Working Remotely? Resources to Help - University of Arkansas Newswire - March 18th, 2020
- Home Working Can Productive As Well As Fun So Long As You Have The Best Technology - Forbes - March 18th, 2020
- Multi Cloud Storage Market Demand and Scope with Outlook, Growth Strategies, Challenges, Applications and Forecasts to 2025 - News Times - March 18th, 2020
- Business media is calling on this Forsyth County couple to share their work-from-home expertise - Forsyth County News Online - March 18th, 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Platform Market by Industry Outlook, Dynamics, Revenue and Forecast By 2026 - News Times - March 18th, 2020
- You Dont Need A Big Idea To Start A Company. Four Thought Starters On How To Start Small And Grow - Forbes - March 18th, 2020
- Overspending? Here's how to cut your expenses by $700 a month - USA TODAY - March 18th, 2020
- Security Think Tank: To tackle Covid-19, be prepared, flexible and resilient - ComputerWeekly.com - March 18th, 2020
- All Adobe subscriptions now come with a 7-day trial - Creative Bloq - March 18th, 2020
- Container storage 101: What is CSI and how does it work? - ComputerWeekly.com - March 18th, 2020
- Marvell Technology : The Next Generation of ThunderX Delivers Performance and Power Advantages to Cloud and HPC Server Markets - Marketscreener.com - March 18th, 2020
- We compared Google Hangouts and Zoom to see which is better for working from home and Zoom is the more comprehensive video conferencing tool -... - March 18th, 2020
- OnePlus Keeps The Innovation Going With Confirmed 5G Phones Coming Soon - Firstpost - March 18th, 2020
- What does the cloud mean to the state of Alaska? - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - March 16th, 2020
- What is Zoom and how does it work? Plus tips and tricks - Pocket-lint - March 16th, 2020
- Working from Home during COVID-19 - Things to Consider - tripwire.com - March 16th, 2020
- Our Favorite Apps That Work Without Internet Connection - Dignited - March 16th, 2020
- Whats a reliable way to store photos for the long term? - Seattle Times - March 16th, 2020
- Google Cloud ushers in the rise of the machine... images. You know, to capture and recreate VM snapshots? - The Register - March 16th, 2020
- Here's the biggest free cloud storage right now, 200GB exclusive to TechRadar readers - TechRadar India - March 8th, 2020
- Top 5 cloud-based storage apps that you can use - Hindustan Times - March 8th, 2020