Do you want to know what the best cryptocurrency to invest in for 2019 is? Knowing which blockchain technology to invest in might prove to be a hard task. With hundreds of cryptocurrencies to invest in, where do you begin?
It can be overwhelming and confusing when you first start to look for the best cryptocurrency to buy right now, but were here to make it easier for you. Luckily for you, we have used several factors before picking the best cryptocurrency to invest in. First, before you start investing in crypto, it's important to develop a successful trading strategy
So, are you looking for the next big thing and for a new cryptocurrency investment? Maybe you find yourself thinking Should I invest in Bitcoin? or Should I invest in Ripple?
Here is a list of the most promising,best cryptocurrencies to invest in for 2019.
Just like there were the best cryptocurrencies to invest in for 2018, this year is also full of good opportunities. That means theres still a chance to get rich, but you just need to know where to put your money in.
At the time of writing this article, based on Coinmarketcap stats there are 2120 different cryptocurrencies. The market cap of all cryptocurrencies is more than $112 billion after reaching a peak of $813 billion in January 2018.
The cryptocurrency market has many altcoins and there are other best cryptocurrencies to invest beside Bitcoin. Many people believe the blockchain technology is the next big thing.
While its hard to predict the future, the fact that we have a secure and decentralized technology gives us strong reasons to be positive.
Moving forward were going to share what the best cryptocurrencies to buy right now are.
The digital coins we picked have a good chance of significantly outperforming the markets in 2019.
Lets get started!
We have a very good chance of reaching a bull market in 2019 for a variety of reasons that were going to mention throughout this guide. In the case of a bull market, were going to see pretty much every single major cryptocurrency jump in price significantly.
However, there are several cryptocurrencies that we think we can make a strong case. They are among the safest investments in case prices should fall further. So, if were not going to see a bull market, we wont be losing any money.
Trading or day trading cryptocurrency will require you to take risks. In order to reduce the risk of crypto trading, you should diversify your holdings and invest in multiple different types of currency. This way, if one currency begins to underperform, your investment will still be protected.
Most cryptocurrencies have a strong connection to Bitcoin, meaning that Bitcoin should likely make up a significant portion of your portfolio. The coin does account for 40 percent of the total market share, after all. In some ways, Bitcoin is similar to bonds in the sense that it is often the foundation of a portfolio with riskier investments (such as stock).
Studying historical price charts will make it easy to see whether or not a currency is strongly correlated with Bitcoin. We also recommend paying close attention to developing crypto news stories. By carefully balancing risk and reward, you can take advantage of the crypto industrys natural growth.
Bitcoin is a very obvious choice for the best cryptocurrency to invest, we have already seen Bitcoin have an incredible 2019 so far. Between January 1st and May 1st of this year, the coin increased in value from $3,862 per coin to $5,412 per coin. If you had invested in Bitcoin on January 1st, your monthly rate of return would be nearly 10 percent. BTC is by far the biggest cryptocurrency and the oldest coin owning more than 40% share of the total cryptocurrency market cap.
Bitcoin is simply currently the market leader!
You can find Bitcoin listed on every single cryptocurrency exchange!
Bitcoin makes mainstream news on a daily basis and its recognized by almost everyone.
Following Bitcoins steady rise, prices have remained remarkably stable. This suggests to traders that the value increase was genuine and will likely be sustained. Over the past few years, Bitcoin has significantly increased its utility. Currently, many eCommerce stores, retail outlets, and even restaurants around the world accept Bitcoin as a form of currency. Bitcoin remains in an absolutely unique position that we cant say about other cryptocurrencies and continues to be seen as the image of cryptocurrency as a whole and as representative of the cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin is also regarded as a store of value for a lot of people in the crypto world. Wherever you agree- with it or not, its how BTC is seen by some people.
Its very unlikely that Bitcoin will lose its status too quickly which is the reason why BTC remains one of the safest and the best cryptocurrency to buy right now. As an industry leader, Bitcoin is often the gateway coin that helps crypto companies extend their reach. In other words, if Bitcoin is doing well, the entire cryptocurrency industry is also doing well (and vice versa). Find more bitcoin resources here.
Taking everything into consideration for our 2019 cryptocurrency forecast we can pretty safely assume that Bitcoin price will remain elevated.
Ripple remains a low-risk investment. This makes it a safer play, but with room to make small profits if a bull market is on the corner for 2019. However, if you want something to maximize your profits, we think Ripple cryptocurrency is the best cryptocurrency to invest in.
Ripple has established itself as one of the most stable cryptocurrencies in the industry. Other than Bitcoin, Ripple has enjoyed among the most predictable price movements. Additionally, because Ripple experiences more than $800 million in daily trading volume, it is among the most liquid cryptocurrencies available. The company behind Ripple is building a massive international network, with hundreds of members. Those are banks, payment processors and liquidity providers.
Ripple has developed a technology that can revolutionize the way payments are done. The Ripple blockchain remains the closest and the most likely to achieve that to any real degree.
Ripple can become an alternative for the SWIFT system currently used for international money transfers that have been used for 45 years and every major bank in the world uses.
Ripple is working hard to get more companies using their technology which ultimately should result in the XRP price going up significantly.
With a growth of around 36,000%, Ripple was the best cryptocurrency to invest in for 2017. It grew from just a couple of cents at the beginning of 2017 and reach $2.4 by the end of 2017.
See the chart below:
Since were in a bear market, like all the other cryptocurrencies, Ripple price has decreased in the previous year and at the moment of writing this article is trading around $0.30.
Ripple is currently the second-best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin with a total market cap of around $12.6 billion.
It might be a good time to buy Ripple, which is down almost 70% from its all-time high of $3.4 reached in January 2018. As of 2019, the market cap for Ripple has exceeded $12 billion. Purchasing one individual coin is surprisingly affordable. During the course of 2019, Ripple has mostly floated between $0.28 and $0.38 per coin. As the company behind Ripple continues to build valuable connections in the business world, Ripple may be on the verge of breaking out of its current price channel.
Lets see whats the third pick for the best cryptocurrency to buy right now.
Basic Attention Token is a cryptocurrency token designed to bring a new way of sponsorship on the internet. The internet is mostly based on paid advertisements. When you open a website there are always a bunch of ads. Contrary to Bitcoin and Ripple, BAT is a coin that is still on the outside looking in. The coin has experienced above-average levels of volatility, but it has also produced some impressive returns.
That reliance on add revenue and monetizing the content through ads is what makes BAT a good candidate for the best crypto of 2019. So far the coin has already more than tripled in value. Between January 1st and April 20th, the coin increased in value from $0.13 to $0.44 per coin. Though the coin has experienced a slight dip since thendropping to around $0.37 per coinits rise has still been very impressive.
The team behind BAT envisions a world of sponsorship where we decide to support our favorite creators. For this purpose, they created the BAT coin and integrated it into the BRAVE browser.
Currently, there are about 1.3 billion BAT coins in circulations. The 24-hour trading volume is $108.6 million and the current market cap is $466 million. While these numbers are much smaller than Bitcoin and Ripples, BAT is a coin on the rise. This may be one of the best coins for risk-tolerant investors in 2019.
Lets now get to our last pick for 2019...
During the strongest cryptocurrency bull market, Ethereum price skyrocketed slightly closer to $1600 reached on 13 January 2018. At that time, the Ethereum market cap was around $138 billion. ETH grew by almost 3000% making one of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in for 2017. So far in 2019, Ethereum has begun to gradually reverse its losses from the end of last year. The coin is getting increased attention from crypto developers and has been able to maintain most of its positive gains.
Whether its a good idea to buy Ethereum or not, its up to you to decide that.
ETH is not just a cryptocurrency, its a more advanced blockchain technology than bitcoin. This technology allows other blockchain projects to be launched on the Ethereum platform. While Ethereum was trading for around $140 per coin at the beginning of the year, its current price is nearly $200 ($196.48 as of May 11). The Ethereum chart typically moves in lockstep with Bitcoin, dropping off around the end of 2018 and experiencing positive gains thus far this year.
With a price point around $200, Ethereum is an excellent intermediate coin that is much more affordable than Bitcoin, but much more expensive than BAT and Ripple. Purchasing coins at multiple different price points can help make your portfolio more diverse and dynamic. Ethereum is also an excellent alternative for hedging the risks of purchasing newer coins.
We encourage you to give Ethereum a chance, as it has the potential to be the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.
If we didn't mention your favorite coin in our best cryptocurrency to invest 2019 guide, it doesnt mean that your coin will not rise in value. It simply means it hasnt made the cut to be listed as thebest cryptocurrency to buy right now.
As we were saying earlier,diversificationcan enhance your crypto trading strategy. By investing in a larger number of coins, you can protect yourself from unexpected events.
While the four coins featured in this article are our top choices, we also recommend giving these coins a look.
Many of these coins have high market caps. This helps assure long-term stability and will also make trading coins a bit more predictable. In order to access the benefits of diversification even further, you may want to consider investing in a crypto index fund.
Remember, your forecasts wont have 100% accuracy so always be prepared for fluctuations.
Which of the cryptocurrency listed above is your favorite? Let us know if you have another good candidate for thebest cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.
There will always be some degree of risk present when trading cryptocurrency. However, these currencies are becoming more secure and are also becoming accepted at more places... the crypto industry is clearly moving in a positive direction. Don't forget to check out our article on theBest Crypto Trading Signals.
Thank you for reading!
Feel free to leave any comments below, we do read them all and will respond.
Also, please give this strategy a 5 star if you enjoyed it!
Please Share this Trading Strategy Below and keep it for your own personal use! Thanks, Traders!
With over 50+ years of combined trading experience, Trading Strategy Guides offers trading guides and resources to educate traders in all walks of life and motivations. We specialize in teaching traders of all skill levels how to trade stocks, options, forex, cryptocurrencies, commodities, and more. We provide content for over100,000+ active followersand over2,500+ members.Our mission is to address the lack of good information for market traders and to simplify trading education by giving readers a detailed plan with step-by-step rules to follow.
Read more here:
Best Cryptocurrency to Invest 2019 Our Top 4 Picks
- Bank of England to consider adopting cryptocurrency - The Guardian - January 22nd, 2020
- Crypto Tidbits: Bitcoin Hits $9,000, Institutional Cryptocurrency Investment Spikes, NBA Team Uses Ethereum - newsBTC - January 22nd, 2020
- How Cybercriminals Are Converting Cryptocurrency to Cash - BankInfoSecurity.com - January 22nd, 2020
- UK offers $130K for software that can trace Bitcoin, Ethereum, and (hopefully) Monero - The Next Web - January 22nd, 2020
- Hackers have got their hands on $11 billion in stolen cryptocurrency since 2011 - SmartCompany.com.au - January 22nd, 2020
- Thailand launches probe into $2.46M cryptocurrency pyramid scam - The Next Web - January 22nd, 2020
- Moonday Mornings: Its 2020 and the OneCoin scam is still alive - The Next Web - January 22nd, 2020
- $140,600,000 in Bitcoin (BTC) Exits Cryptocurrency Exchange As Whale Moves $6,320,422 in XRP - The Daily Hodl - January 22nd, 2020
- Cryptocurrency No longer banned in India? - The Coin Republic - January 22nd, 2020
- Akons AKOIN Cryptocurrency City White Paper to be Live by February 2020 - The Cryptocurrency Analytics - January 22nd, 2020
- BTC/USD: Will 2020 Bring Clear Vision to the Oldest Cryptocurrency? - FXStreet - January 16th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Two-day recovery on the rocks as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple trim gains - FXStreet - January 16th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Bitcoin bulls hit the pause button, altcoins follow the lead - FXStreet - January 16th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency billionaire funds SF-wide web of cameras to help fight crime - KRON4 - January 16th, 2020
- North Korea is Holding a Secretive Cryptocurrency Conference, and Experts Warn it's a Very Bad Idea to Attend - Newsweek - January 16th, 2020
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP/USD capitalizes on the global cryptocurrency bulls' run - FXStreet - January 16th, 2020
- Bitcoin rises as cryptocurrency has its best January since 2012 - SiliconANGLE News - January 16th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency and Remittance: The Case of Mexico - Crypto Education - Altcoin Buzz - January 16th, 2020
- Ethereum (ETH) - Based Cryptocurrency Tested By The Reserve Bank of Australia as Payment Tool - U.Today - January 16th, 2020
- $1.4B in illicit Bitcoin was laundered via Binance and Huobi last year, report says - The Next Web - January 16th, 2020
- How to minimize the cryptocurrency tax burden this tax season - Canadian Lawyer Magazine - January 16th, 2020
- The future of cryptocurrency - Lexology - January 13th, 2020
- Analyst: Bitcoin Will Skyrocket to $100,000 in 24 Months and Theres Nothing You Can Do About It - CCN.com - January 13th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Slowly Recovers as Buyers Fail to Emerge - Coin Idol - January 13th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Has Earned Its Place as a Safe Haven - Investorplace.com - January 13th, 2020
- eToro CEO On Bitcoin Dominance in the Cryptocurrency Market - The Coin Republic - January 13th, 2020
- Moonday Mornings: Ethereum dev released on $1M bail over North Korea case - The Next Web - January 13th, 2020
- As Bitcoin Struggles, This Minor Cryptocurrency Is Up Almost 500% Over The Past 12 Months - Forbes - January 12th, 2020
- What to expect from cryptocurrency legislation in 2020 - Yahoo Finance - January 12th, 2020
- South Korea Moves Toward Institutional Acceptance of Cryptocurrency - Nasdaq - January 12th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Cap May Surge 37%. But There's One 'If' - U.Today - January 12th, 2020
- Financial Services Agency to limit leverage in cryptocurrency margin trading to twice the deposits made by traders - The Japan Times - January 12th, 2020
- Naive IoT botnet wastes its time mining cryptocurrency - ZDNet - January 12th, 2020
- Directors of bogus Ugandan cryptocurrency startup charged after 4,000 investor complaints - The Next Web - January 12th, 2020
- Can digital gold Bitcoin ever be mined in India? - ETCIO.com - January 12th, 2020
- 321 Cryptocurrency Whales Control Staggering Amounts of Bitcoin, Ethereum And Litecoin - The Daily Hodl - January 12th, 2020
- Why the Worlds Most Used Cryptocurrency isnt Bitcoin - NewsLogical - January 12th, 2020
- South Korea Works to Bring Cryptocurrency Into the Mainstream - The Diplomat - January 5th, 2020
- Most Significant Hacks of 2019 New Record of Twelve in One Year - Cointelegraph - January 5th, 2020
- Why a Technical Analyst Believes Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Will Surge by 80% - newsBTC - January 5th, 2020
- Why Analysts Are Bullish On Cryptocurrency As Bitcoin Turns 11 - Ethereum World News - January 5th, 2020
- Bitcoin is on the Cusp of a Major Price Movement - Crypto Briefing - January 5th, 2020
- 7 Big Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Predictions for 2020 - The Daily Hodl - January 5th, 2020
- China and Russia begin testing cryptocurrency - Born2Invest - January 5th, 2020
- Ethereum Foundation is an opaque Swiss foundation related to cryptocurrency - AMBCrypto - January 5th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency in Arab World: Clock is Ticking, But Pace is Slow - Finance Magnates - January 5th, 2020
- National Governments Around The Globe Look To Embrace Blockchain - Forbes - January 5th, 2020
- Chinas Dichotomy Between Cryptocurrency And Blockchain - Forbes - December 31st, 2019
- What Is a Cryptocurrency? We Need Clearer Definitions - Coindesk - December 31st, 2019
- Ian Balina, The Controversial Face Of Cryptocurrency - Nasdaq - December 31st, 2019
- Cryptocurrency This Week: YouTube Removes Crypto Videos; Russia Bomb Threats Over A Bitcoin Fraud And More - Inc42 Media - December 31st, 2019
- How To Really Help Free North Koreans Through Crypto - Forbes - December 31st, 2019
- The Dividing of Bitcoin to shake markets of cryptocurrency - Market Research Sheets - December 28th, 2019
- The $3 Bilion Bitcoin Dump Isnt Going to Happen - newsBTC - December 27th, 2019
- Googles YouTube Goes To War With Bitcoin And Crypto - Forbes - December 26th, 2019
- Top five cryptocurrency guides of 2019 - Yahoo Finance - December 26th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency is a tool for speculation not an investment - The Globe and Mail - December 26th, 2019
- Rakuten Wallet Will Allow Users to Convert Their Loyalty Points to Cryptocurrency - CryptoVibes - December 26th, 2019
- Top China Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Headlines of 2019 - Crowdfund Insider - December 26th, 2019
- How to Make Money with Cryptocurrency: Beginner's Guide 2019 - December 24th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Market News - Bitcoin and Altcoins News - December 24th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency For Beginners - CryptoCurrency Facts - December 24th, 2019
- Crypto Legislation 2020: Analysis Of 21 Cryptocurrency And Blockchain Bills In Congress - Forbes - December 24th, 2019
- This Trader Sees No Value in Ripple and Its Cryptocurrency XRP - newsBTC - December 24th, 2019
- Why XRP Isnt Surging in Tandem With Rest of the Cryptocurrency Market - newsBTC - December 24th, 2019
- Hackers steal $480,000 worth of NULS cryptocurrency from its dev team - The Next Web - December 24th, 2019
- How VeChain Cryptocurrency Was Able to Track and Freeze $6.1M of Stolen Funds - newsBTC - December 24th, 2019
- This bizarre anime cryptocurrency is now ranked 12 in the world - Decrypt - December 24th, 2019
- Zimbabwe Could End Corruption With This Cryptocurrency Initiative - Bitcoinist - December 24th, 2019
- How will Bitcoin halving shake the cryptocurrency market in 2020? - FXStreet - December 24th, 2019
- How China's National Cryptocurrency Will Improve the Nation's Economy - Bitcoinist - December 24th, 2019
- Why This Developer of the Controversial HEX Cryptocurrency Accused of Scam Left - newsBTC - December 24th, 2019
- Could there be a halal cryptocurrency? - The Malaysian Reserve - December 24th, 2019
- Even 2019s Strongest Cryptocurrency is Unable to Escape the Bear Market - newsBTC - December 24th, 2019
- Why Analysts Across the Board Expect Bitcoin Price to Surge by 8% - newsBTC - December 24th, 2019
- Investors who lost $190m demand exhumation of cryptocurrency mogul - The Guardian - December 14th, 2019
- This little-known cryptocurrency is heading towards the top ten - Decrypt - December 14th, 2019
- Moonday Mornings: IRS readies to tax your cryptocurrency no matter what - The Next Web - December 14th, 2019
- $1.6B in Bitcoin bought during 2017s bull run hasnt moved - The Next Web - December 14th, 2019
- ING bank wants to give clients a compliant way to store cryptocurrency, report - The Next Web - December 14th, 2019