Do you want to know what the best cryptocurrency to invest in for 2019 is? Knowing which blockchain technology to invest in might prove to be a hard task. With hundreds of cryptocurrencies to invest in, where do you begin?
It can be overwhelming and confusing when you first start to look for the best cryptocurrency to buy right now, but were here to make it easier for you. Luckily for you, we have used several factors before picking the best cryptocurrency to invest in. First, before you start investing in crypto, it's important to develop a successful trading strategy
So, are you looking for the next big thing and for a new cryptocurrency investment? Maybe you find yourself thinking Should I invest in Bitcoin? or Should I invest in Ripple?
Here is a list of the most promising,best cryptocurrencies to invest in for 2019.
Just like there were the best cryptocurrencies to invest in for 2018, this year is also full of good opportunities. That means theres still a chance to get rich, but you just need to know where to put your money in.
At the time of writing this article, based on Coinmarketcap stats there are 2120 different cryptocurrencies. The market cap of all cryptocurrencies is more than $112 billion after reaching a peak of $813 billion in January 2018.
The cryptocurrency market has many altcoins and there are other best cryptocurrencies to invest beside Bitcoin. Many people believe the blockchain technology is the next big thing.
While its hard to predict the future, the fact that we have a secure and decentralized technology gives us strong reasons to be positive.
Moving forward were going to share what the best cryptocurrencies to buy right now are.
The digital coins we picked have a good chance of significantly outperforming the markets in 2019.
Lets get started!
We have a very good chance of reaching a bull market in 2019 for a variety of reasons that were going to mention throughout this guide. In the case of a bull market, were going to see pretty much every single major cryptocurrency jump in price significantly.
However, there are several cryptocurrencies that we think we can make a strong case. They are among the safest investments in case prices should fall further. So, if were not going to see a bull market, we wont be losing any money.
Trading or day trading cryptocurrency will require you to take risks. In order to reduce the risk of crypto trading, you should diversify your holdings and invest in multiple different types of currency. This way, if one currency begins to underperform, your investment will still be protected.
Most cryptocurrencies have a strong connection to Bitcoin, meaning that Bitcoin should likely make up a significant portion of your portfolio. The coin does account for 40 percent of the total market share, after all. In some ways, Bitcoin is similar to bonds in the sense that it is often the foundation of a portfolio with riskier investments (such as stock).
Studying historical price charts will make it easy to see whether or not a currency is strongly correlated with Bitcoin. We also recommend paying close attention to developing crypto news stories. By carefully balancing risk and reward, you can take advantage of the crypto industrys natural growth.
Bitcoin is a very obvious choice for the best cryptocurrency to invest, we have already seen Bitcoin have an incredible 2019 so far. Between January 1st and May 1st of this year, the coin increased in value from $3,862 per coin to $5,412 per coin. If you had invested in Bitcoin on January 1st, your monthly rate of return would be nearly 10 percent. BTC is by far the biggest cryptocurrency and the oldest coin owning more than 40% share of the total cryptocurrency market cap.
Bitcoin is simply currently the market leader!
You can find Bitcoin listed on every single cryptocurrency exchange!
Bitcoin makes mainstream news on a daily basis and its recognized by almost everyone.
Following Bitcoins steady rise, prices have remained remarkably stable. This suggests to traders that the value increase was genuine and will likely be sustained. Over the past few years, Bitcoin has significantly increased its utility. Currently, many eCommerce stores, retail outlets, and even restaurants around the world accept Bitcoin as a form of currency. Bitcoin remains in an absolutely unique position that we cant say about other cryptocurrencies and continues to be seen as the image of cryptocurrency as a whole and as representative of the cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin is also regarded as a store of value for a lot of people in the crypto world. Wherever you agree- with it or not, its how BTC is seen by some people.
Its very unlikely that Bitcoin will lose its status too quickly which is the reason why BTC remains one of the safest and the best cryptocurrency to buy right now. As an industry leader, Bitcoin is often the gateway coin that helps crypto companies extend their reach. In other words, if Bitcoin is doing well, the entire cryptocurrency industry is also doing well (and vice versa). Find more bitcoin resources here.
Taking everything into consideration for our 2019 cryptocurrency forecast we can pretty safely assume that Bitcoin price will remain elevated.
Ripple remains a low-risk investment. This makes it a safer play, but with room to make small profits if a bull market is on the corner for 2019. However, if you want something to maximize your profits, we think Ripple cryptocurrency is the best cryptocurrency to invest in.
Ripple has established itself as one of the most stable cryptocurrencies in the industry. Other than Bitcoin, Ripple has enjoyed among the most predictable price movements. Additionally, because Ripple experiences more than $800 million in daily trading volume, it is among the most liquid cryptocurrencies available. The company behind Ripple is building a massive international network, with hundreds of members. Those are banks, payment processors and liquidity providers.
Ripple has developed a technology that can revolutionize the way payments are done. The Ripple blockchain remains the closest and the most likely to achieve that to any real degree.
Ripple can become an alternative for the SWIFT system currently used for international money transfers that have been used for 45 years and every major bank in the world uses.
Ripple is working hard to get more companies using their technology which ultimately should result in the XRP price going up significantly.
With a growth of around 36,000%, Ripple was the best cryptocurrency to invest in for 2017. It grew from just a couple of cents at the beginning of 2017 and reach $2.4 by the end of 2017.
See the chart below:
Since were in a bear market, like all the other cryptocurrencies, Ripple price has decreased in the previous year and at the moment of writing this article is trading around $0.30.
Ripple is currently the second-best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin with a total market cap of around $12.6 billion.
It might be a good time to buy Ripple, which is down almost 70% from its all-time high of $3.4 reached in January 2018. As of 2019, the market cap for Ripple has exceeded $12 billion. Purchasing one individual coin is surprisingly affordable. During the course of 2019, Ripple has mostly floated between $0.28 and $0.38 per coin. As the company behind Ripple continues to build valuable connections in the business world, Ripple may be on the verge of breaking out of its current price channel.
Lets see whats the third pick for the best cryptocurrency to buy right now.
Basic Attention Token is a cryptocurrency token designed to bring a new way of sponsorship on the internet. The internet is mostly based on paid advertisements. When you open a website there are always a bunch of ads. Contrary to Bitcoin and Ripple, BAT is a coin that is still on the outside looking in. The coin has experienced above-average levels of volatility, but it has also produced some impressive returns.
That reliance on add revenue and monetizing the content through ads is what makes BAT a good candidate for the best crypto of 2019. So far the coin has already more than tripled in value. Between January 1st and April 20th, the coin increased in value from $0.13 to $0.44 per coin. Though the coin has experienced a slight dip since thendropping to around $0.37 per coinits rise has still been very impressive.
The team behind BAT envisions a world of sponsorship where we decide to support our favorite creators. For this purpose, they created the BAT coin and integrated it into the BRAVE browser.
Currently, there are about 1.3 billion BAT coins in circulations. The 24-hour trading volume is $108.6 million and the current market cap is $466 million. While these numbers are much smaller than Bitcoin and Ripples, BAT is a coin on the rise. This may be one of the best coins for risk-tolerant investors in 2019.
Lets now get to our last pick for 2019...
During the strongest cryptocurrency bull market, Ethereum price skyrocketed slightly closer to $1600 reached on 13 January 2018. At that time, the Ethereum market cap was around $138 billion. ETH grew by almost 3000% making one of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in for 2017. So far in 2019, Ethereum has begun to gradually reverse its losses from the end of last year. The coin is getting increased attention from crypto developers and has been able to maintain most of its positive gains.
Whether its a good idea to buy Ethereum or not, its up to you to decide that.
ETH is not just a cryptocurrency, its a more advanced blockchain technology than bitcoin. This technology allows other blockchain projects to be launched on the Ethereum platform. While Ethereum was trading for around $140 per coin at the beginning of the year, its current price is nearly $200 ($196.48 as of May 11). The Ethereum chart typically moves in lockstep with Bitcoin, dropping off around the end of 2018 and experiencing positive gains thus far this year.
With a price point around $200, Ethereum is an excellent intermediate coin that is much more affordable than Bitcoin, but much more expensive than BAT and Ripple. Purchasing coins at multiple different price points can help make your portfolio more diverse and dynamic. Ethereum is also an excellent alternative for hedging the risks of purchasing newer coins.
We encourage you to give Ethereum a chance, as it has the potential to be the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.
If we didn't mention your favorite coin in our best cryptocurrency to invest 2019 guide, it doesnt mean that your coin will not rise in value. It simply means it hasnt made the cut to be listed as thebest cryptocurrency to buy right now.
As we were saying earlier,diversificationcan enhance your crypto trading strategy. By investing in a larger number of coins, you can protect yourself from unexpected events.
While the four coins featured in this article are our top choices, we also recommend giving these coins a look.
Many of these coins have high market caps. This helps assure long-term stability and will also make trading coins a bit more predictable. In order to access the benefits of diversification even further, you may want to consider investing in a crypto index fund.
Remember, your forecasts wont have 100% accuracy so always be prepared for fluctuations.
Which of the cryptocurrency listed above is your favorite? Let us know if you have another good candidate for thebest cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.
There will always be some degree of risk present when trading cryptocurrency. However, these currencies are becoming more secure and are also becoming accepted at more places... the crypto industry is clearly moving in a positive direction. Don't forget to check out our article on theBest Crypto Trading Signals.
Thank you for reading!
Feel free to leave any comments below, we do read them all and will respond.
Also, please give this strategy a 5 star if you enjoyed it!
Please Share this Trading Strategy Below and keep it for your own personal use! Thanks, Traders!
With over 50+ years of combined trading experience, Trading Strategy Guides offers trading guides and resources to educate traders in all walks of life and motivations. We specialize in teaching traders of all skill levels how to trade stocks, options, forex, cryptocurrencies, commodities, and more. We provide content for over100,000+ active followersand over2,500+ members.Our mission is to address the lack of good information for market traders and to simplify trading education by giving readers a detailed plan with step-by-step rules to follow.
Read more here:
Best Cryptocurrency to Invest 2019 Our Top 4 Picks
- Cryptocurrency Mining Profitability in 2020: Is It Possible? - Cointelegraph - August 10th, 2020
- Flaws Could Have Exposed Cryptocurrency Exchanges to Hackers - WIRED - August 10th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Cards: An Unnecessary Solution That Should Be Stopped - Cointelegraph - August 10th, 2020
- Wall Street Revealed To Be Edging Out Bitcoin Traders With $1 Million+ Transactions - Forbes - August 10th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency This Week: India Could Ban Virtual Currencies & More - Inc42 Media - August 10th, 2020
- US Congressmen Want IRS to Balance Taxation and Innovation in the Cryptocurrency Space | Taxes - Bitcoin News - August 10th, 2020
- Will This Quantum Computing Breakthrough Save Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency? - The Daily Hodl - August 10th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum begin consolidating - FXStreet - August 10th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency: The Currency of the Future - Techtree.com - August 10th, 2020
- Weiss Ratings Places Ethereum Ahead of Bitcoin As Top Cryptocurrency, Says Cardano Has the Best Technology - The Daily Hodl - August 10th, 2020
- Bitcoin surges past 8,400 as investors look for 'safe haven' - The Telegraph - July 29th, 2020
- Blockchain and how it can change construction - Geospatial World - July 29th, 2020
- CEO of Toronto-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinsquare resigns after regulatory probe - CBC.ca - July 29th, 2020
- 2020 will have publicly-traded cryptocurrency firms Barry Silbert - FXStreet - July 29th, 2020
- Chainalysis Introduces New Website, Market Intel, which gives Digital Asset Managers and Regulators Access to Meaningful Insight about Crypto Activity... - July 29th, 2020
- Why it is time to invest in Ethereum - Nairametrics - July 29th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency firm KuCoin 'shocked' by Twitter hacking - The National - July 19th, 2020
- Samsung Added Support for Stellar (XLM) Cryptocurrency to its Blockchain Keystore, Allows Millions of Users to Access the Digital Asset - Crowdfund... - July 19th, 2020
- $30 billion worth of BTCs disappears forever - Nairametrics - July 19th, 2020
- Popular singer, Akon and other leading experts speak on Africa's Crypto - Nairametrics - July 19th, 2020
- Revolut partners with Paxos to bring cryptocurrency trading to the US - TechCrunch - July 17th, 2020
- Paypal Developing Cryptocurrency Capabilities, Letter to European Commission Confirms | News - Bitcoin News - July 17th, 2020
- Apple, Biden, Musk and other high-profile Twitter accounts hacked in crypto scam - TechCrunch - July 17th, 2020
- TCS is ready to mine the new crypto economy, snatches early-mover advantage with Quartz - Economic Times - July 17th, 2020
- These Two Cryptocurrency Marks For In Which Way The Bitcoin Is Headed - Inventiva - July 17th, 2020
- US Embassy in BD launches webinar series on dark web and cryptocurrency - The Financial Express - July 17th, 2020
- Impact of Covid-19 on Cryptocurrency 2020-2027 with Focusing Key players like Nvidia, Xilinx, Intel, Advanced Micro Devices, Bitfury Group, etc - Cole... - July 17th, 2020
- Revolut launches cryptocurrency trading in US - ThePaypers - The Paypers - July 17th, 2020
- Brave New Coin to Develop Cryptocurrency Indices that Toronto Futures Options Swaps Exchange will Use for Cash-Settled Options Trading - Crowdfund... - July 17th, 2020
- Binance Pool Partners with BitRiver - Finance Magnates - July 17th, 2020
- ESET Discovers Trojanized Mac Cryptocurrency App Collecting Wallets and Screenshots - IT News Online - July 17th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Market (COVID 19 Updated) Climbs on Positive Outlook of Excellent Growth by 2027- Advanced Micro Devices, Baikal... - July 17th, 2020
- New York Appellate Court Confirms Attorney Generals Broad Investigative Powers into the Cryptocurrency Industry - JD Supra - July 17th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market with COVID 19 Impact-Global Industry Report, Size, Demand, Revenue, Top Manufacturers, and Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - July 17th, 2020
- Global Cryptocurrency Mining Software Market Projected to Reach USD XX.XX billion by 2024 : Genesis Mining, NiceHash, Awesome Miner, MinerGate,... - July 17th, 2020
- Chainlink (LINK) Becomes the Tesla of Cryptocurrency Whats Next? - Cointelegraph - July 14th, 2020
- As Bitcoin Struggles, This Minor Cryptocurrency Has Soared 1,000% In Just Over 12 Months - Forbes - July 14th, 2020
- Brave New Coin Signs Multi-Year Deal To Power Cryptocurrency Options Trading On Toronto Futures - Scoop.co.nz - July 14th, 2020
- Latest News On The Cryptocurrency Market | Intel, CoinBase, BitGo, and Binance - Jewish Life News - July 14th, 2020
- Akon sets out vision for his cryptocurrency and Akon City - Decrypt - July 14th, 2020
- Bank of England eyes groundbreaking new currency as key part of Britains future - Express - July 14th, 2020
- Bitcoin Exchanges And The Cryptocurrency World Was Just Rocked - JD Supra - July 11th, 2020
- New York Court Approves Investigation Into $10 Billion Cryptocurrency Created By A Presidential Candidate - Forbes - July 11th, 2020
- Huobi Global Provides Insight on What Is Driving the Institutional Interest in Cryptocurrency Investment - PRNewswire - July 11th, 2020
- What Challenges Affect the Cost of Running a Cryptocurrency Exchange - Cointelegraph - July 11th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency And Blockchain Technology Market size Reap Excessive Revenues size COVID-19 2022 - Kentucky Journal 24 - July 11th, 2020
- Fast Pace of Cryptocurrency Adoption in Latin America May be due to Dramatic Rise in Smartphone Users, Bitso Executive Reveals - Crowdfund Insider - July 11th, 2020
- NetCents teams up with crypto fintech company to utilize US$1.4 billion credit facility - Proactive Investors USA & Canada - July 11th, 2020
- Explainer: What is 'LBCOIN,' the new Lithuanian state-backed cryptocurrency? - Euronews - July 9th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency News Update: XRP and ADA on fire, BTC lags behind - FXStreet - July 9th, 2020
- Kaspersky Fraud Prevention helps Indacoin halt fraudulent operations with cryptocurrency - CRN.in - July 9th, 2020
- Cardano Becomes 6th Largest Cryptocurrency As Charles Hoskinson Pushes for Unity in Emerging Blockchain Industry - The Daily Hodl - July 9th, 2020
- There are now 13173 BTC millionaires around the world - Nairametrics - July 9th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency as an alternative during times of inflation - ITProPortal - July 8th, 2020
- The lawfulness of cryptocurrency mining in Bulgaria - Lexology - July 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency-Focused Docuseries Airs to Millions of Viewers via the Discovery Science Channel - Bitcoin News - July 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market News: Twitter users can send Bitcoin and crypto to each other thanks to a new service - FXStreet - July 8th, 2020
- What are Cryptocurrency Signals and their role in trading - TechGenyz - July 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Cardano to the moon as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple stall - FXStreet - July 8th, 2020
- Latest News On The Cryptocurrency Market | Intel, CoinBase, BitGo, and Binance - Owned - July 8th, 2020
- New Token Listing Alert: Levolution's LEVL Token is Officially Live on Changelly - PRNewswire - July 8th, 2020
- The Profitability of Cryptocurrency Bitcoin Now and in the Future - Chiang Rai Times - July 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Cardano increased by 15% - The Times Hub - July 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Cardano grew by 10% - The Times Hub - July 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency trading vs. forex: The similarities and differences - AZ Big Media - June 25th, 2020
- Financial Inclusion, Cryptocurrency and the Developing World - Cointelegraph - June 25th, 2020
- Phishing and cryptocurrency scams squashed as one million emails are reported to new anti-scam hotline - ZDNet - June 25th, 2020
- 83% of BTCs addresses are smiling to the Bank - Nairametrics - June 25th, 2020
- Protesters Around The World Are Putting Their Hopes Into Cryptocurrency - Forbes - June 25th, 2020
- The Benefits of Cryptocurrency Trading Crypto Benzinga - Benzinga - June 25th, 2020
- Miners Are Sending Bitcoins to Exchanges Again and That May Be Bearish - CoinDesk - CoinDesk - June 25th, 2020
- Akon City: $6 Billion Cryptocurrency City Set to Begin Construction | News - Bitcoin News - June 25th, 2020
- UNICEF Cryptocurrency Fund announces its largest investment of startups in developing and emerging economies - UNICEF - June 25th, 2020
- NetCents Technology paves the way for mainstream cryptocurrency adoption by offering daily settlements to merchants - Proactive Investors USA &... - June 25th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Share Analysis and Research Report by 2025 - CueReport - June 25th, 2020
- From Ethereum to Stellar, to Solana: Cryptocurrency Kin Confirms Blockchain Migration - CoinDesk - June 25th, 2020
- Jim Rogers Discusses Bitcoin as Money and Why Governments Will Stop Crypto | News - Bitcoin News - June 25th, 2020
- Latest News On The Cryptocurrency Market | Bitmain, NVIDIA, Xilinx, Intel, Advanced Micro Devices, Ripple, Bitfury, Ethereum Foundation, CoinBase,... - June 25th, 2020
- EY Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Cryptocurrency Reporting App - PRNewswire - June 25th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency: Redefining the Future of Finance - Visual Capitalist - June 16th, 2020