Whether youre interested in cryptocurrency or not, youve probably already heard of Bitcoin. When the cryptocurrency first launched it was worth less than a dollar, but over the years that price has fluctuated reaching astronomical numbers that no one could have expected.
The high volatility Bitcoin carries has made it one of the hottest commodities someone can obtain right now, and while nothing is ever certain with something like Bitcoin, people cant help but invest in it and hope for the best.
Despite the risk that comes with acquiring Bitcoin, Bitcoin trading is now a popular way for people to try and secure their financial future. But why are so many people so sure that Bitcoin will bring them nothing but profit? To answer this question were going to need to look into how Bitcoin is faring now, and some of the predictions people have made for the future.
Some of the most interesting things about Bitcoin are the circumstances around its fluctuating price. Surprisingly enough, it seems that Bitcoins worth works in the opposite direction to fiat currencies. Bitcoins price often rises by quite a lot whenever tensions arise and people feel unsure about the political climate in the western world, and globally.
Another interesting thing you might not have known about Bitcoin is that its finite. While Bitcoin mining is still alive and well, the amount miners can procure is narrowing as time goes on. This is due to something called Bitcoin halving. Every four years the pace at which new Bitcoin is created gets cut in half which makes it harder for miners to get Bitcoin at the same rates as before. Like with most things, when Bitcoin becomes rarer, its only logical for its price to increase.
Anyone can get into Bitcoin trading today. Thanks to a slew of helpful Bitcoin trading apps and websites, even you can try your hand at Bitcoin trading. One way to potentially profit off of Bitcoin is by using AI automated trading apps. You can find a great example of this on https://www.bitcoinera.app. With the help of their smart trading robot, you can scour the market and make informed decisions on how and where to trade, and if that seems like too much work, you can let the app do it for you!
Bitcoin trading has gained a lot of traction in the past couple of years. While Bitcoin used to be a currency for the tech-savvy and those who wished to remain in the shadows, more and more average Joes are taking an interest in the popular cryptocurrency. The simple fact that interest in Bitcoin grew brought a lot of changes to the currencys worth, some good, some bad, but ultimately made the cryptocurrency a lot easier to access.
So how do all of these things mentioned before influence the profitability of Bitcoin in the future? Its simple and complicated at the same time. The latest Bitcoin halving event happened in May of 2020! While there might not have been a significant price drop or increase right after the event, a lot of people believe that the price of Bitcoin will keep rising little by little and end up reaching up to 13.000$ by the end of the year.
Another thing that has had quite an impact on the price of Bitcoin this year has been the unfortunate rise of the global pandemic. As we mentioned before, Bitcoin seems to rise whenever something like this tends to happen, but this time things didnt work out that way.
The price of Bitcoin dropped significantly during the pandemic which put a damper in the plans of many investors. While the price was still nothing to frown over, it was nowhere near what people might have expected.
Things are starting to look up though. With vaccines currently in the works, people are starting to get their hope back. This is good news on more than one front. Thanks to the words effort to prevent further spread with some valiant efforts, the price of Bitcoin has been getting back on track.
Predictions for Bitcoin for further on into the future are so insanely high that most people cant even fathom them. According to an onslaught of Bitcoin predictions for 2020 and beyond, theres nothing to worry about other than missing out on the chance to invest in Bitcoin sooner!
- Is It Too Late To Invest In Cryptocurrency? - Yahoo Finance - June 10th, 2021
- Opinion | Investing in Cryptocurrency Is No Better Than Gambling - Barron's - June 10th, 2021
- What's really behind the bitcoin decline and why it could take the cryptocurrency as low as $20000 - CNBC - June 10th, 2021
- Cryptocurrency industry lobbies Washington for 'regulatory clarity' | TheHill - The Hill - June 10th, 2021
- Inside the world of rising cryptocurrency and DeFi scams - Moneycontrol.com - June 10th, 2021
- Interactive Brokers to Offer Cryptocurrency Trading by Summer's End - ThinkAdvisor - June 10th, 2021
- Bitcoin selloff: Will the cryptocurrency drop to $20,000? - Business Today - June 10th, 2021
- Cryptocurrency Prices Today on June 7: Bitcoin, ether, dogecoin and more - Moneycontrol.com - June 10th, 2021
- Tough regulations are coming for the cryptocurrency sector - Verdict - June 10th, 2021
- Proof-of-space cryptocurrency Chia triggers HDD sales boom in Europe - The Register - June 10th, 2021
- Visa And The Cryptocurrency Opportunity: Inside The Card Networks Digital Currency Plans - Forbes - June 6th, 2021
- Cryptocurrency Prices on June 4: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and more - Moneycontrol.com - June 6th, 2021
- Cryptocurrency Ban: Unworkable and Unwise - The Wall Street Journal - June 6th, 2021
- Cryptocurrency latest news today: Trading in virtual currencies? RBI has this important update for you | Ch... - Zee Business - June 6th, 2021
- Top Cryptocurrency Prices Today: Bitcoin, Ether slip; Dogecoin tanks 13% - Economic Times - June 6th, 2021
- The Daymak Spiritus Is the Worlds First EV That Mines Cryptocurrency - Robb Report - June 6th, 2021
- Infowars Article - May 31st, 2021
- Bitcoin ($BTC USD) Vs Ethereum ($ETH): Which Cryptocurrency Price Is Better? - Bloomberg - May 31st, 2021
- Top Cryptocurrency Prices Today: Cardano, Ethereum, XRP gain up to 6% - Economic Times - May 31st, 2021
- Miami to host largest cryptocurrency conference in history - Fox Business - May 31st, 2021
- Cryptocurrency INR price May 31: Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Shiba Inu and other top coins-check how they... - Zee Business - May 31st, 2021
- Cryptocurrency Crash: Is It Time to Buy the Dip? - The Motley Fool - May 30th, 2021
- Modi govt may set new panel for Cryptocurrency. Will regulation help Bitcoin, Dogecoin and other investors? - The Financial Express - May 30th, 2021
- The Jakarta Post - May 28th, 2021
- www.thejakartapost.com - May 28th, 2021
- What the Future Holds for the Attractive Cryptocurrency Market - Yahoo Finance - May 28th, 2021
- Sioux Falls CoinLion weighs in on recent volatility in cryptocurrency - KELOLAND.com - May 28th, 2021
- What is cryptocurrency and why did the market drop? - KING5.com - May 28th, 2021
- Ban Cryptocurrency to Fight Ransomware - The Wall Street Journal - May 28th, 2021
- Why Cryptocurrency Stocks Popped Today - The Motley Fool - May 28th, 2021
- Top Cryptocurrency Prices Today: Bitcoin, Dogecoin and others retreat - Economic Times - May 28th, 2021
- Meet two of the world's largest cryptocurrency holders - Moneycontrol.com - May 28th, 2021
- Dubaicoin surges 1,000% on fake claims of being citys official cryptocurrency - Economic Times - May 28th, 2021
- Stocks could be volatile in week ahead amid turbulence from cryptocurrency - CNBC - May 28th, 2021
- Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Cryptocurrency - Analytics Insight - May 28th, 2021
- Two-Day-Old Cryptocurrency Surges to $45 Billion Market Value - Bloomberg - May 12th, 2021
- Ethereum, the world's second-largest cryptocurrency, soars above $4,000 for the first time - CNBC - May 12th, 2021
- As Scrutiny of Cryptocurrency Grows, the Industry Turns to K Street - The New York Times - May 12th, 2021
- 1 Simple (and Safer) Way to Invest in Cryptocurrency - The Motley Fool - May 12th, 2021
- Cryptocurrency On the Move - Yahoo Finance - May 12th, 2021
- Telcoin Crypto: How and Why to Invest in This Disruptive Cryptocurrency - Investment U - May 12th, 2021
- What is 'green' cryptocurrency Chia and just how eco-friendly is it? - Euronews - May 12th, 2021
- Ethereum cryptocurrency passes $4,000 for the first time - CNET - May 12th, 2021
- Cryptocurrency Is Now Worth More Than All US Currency in Circulation - Futurism - May 12th, 2021
- Amun and 21Shares, the Largest Issuer of Cryptocurrency ETPs, Announces Investors Including Catherine Wood and Anthony - GlobeNewswire - May 12th, 2021
- Cryptocurrency investors should be prepared to lose all their money, Bank of England governor says - CNBC - May 9th, 2021
- Cryptocurrency ether rises to new record high over $3600 - Reuters - May 9th, 2021
- Cramer says he owns 'a lot' of red-hot cryptocurrency ether that's tripled bitcoin's 2021 gain - CNBC - May 9th, 2021
- Bitcoin is no longer the cryptocurrency king - TechRadar - May 9th, 2021
- Major Ethereum upgrades could boost the price further. Here's a roadmap. - Markets Insider - May 9th, 2021
- EBay says open to accepting to cryptocurrencies in future, exploring NFTs - Reuters - May 9th, 2021
- Heres a Bitcoin Timeline for Everything You Need To Know About the Cryptocurrency - Yahoo Finance - May 9th, 2021
- South Korean Police Officers Banned From Buying Cryptocurrency Regulation Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - May 9th, 2021
- Cryptocurrency Clamor: Paying Employees in Bitcoin Has Reached the Mainstream - JD Supra - May 9th, 2021
- Rise of cryptocurrency: How it works, where its going - RochesterFirst - May 1st, 2021
- GitHub Reacts to Growing Cryptocurrency Mining Attacks Using GitHub Actions - InfoQ.com - May 1st, 2021
- How to Make Money With Cryptocurrency - NBC Connecticut - April 28th, 2021
- Cryptocurrency is making its way into the Magic City - WIAT - CBS42.com - April 28th, 2021
- 5 Free Fintech And Cryptocurrency Newsletters You Need To Read - Forbes - April 28th, 2021
- Delchain Partners With Flare to Advance Seamless Cryptocurrency Transactions - PRNewswire - April 28th, 2021
- 3 analysts explain why ether will surpass bitcoin as the leading cryptocurrency - Markets Insider - April 28th, 2021
- An act of benevolence: how cryptocurrency investors are stepping in to help India in time of need - Economic Times - April 28th, 2021
- Bitcoin and the Realm of Cryptocurrency - Lexology - April 28th, 2021
- Whats going on with bitcoin? Cryptocurrency is following price prediction model with astonishing precision - The Independent - April 28th, 2021
- Bill Aimed at Coordinating the SEC and CFTC Positions on Cryptocurrency Passes the US House - Lexology - April 28th, 2021
- What's driving Indians into cryptocurrency amid all the uncertainty - Economic Times - April 28th, 2021
- H. C. Wainwright to Host Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, and Fintech Virtual Conference - Business Wire - April 28th, 2021
- Tesla reveals $101 million bitcoin profit following its massive cryptocurrency investment - Yahoo News - April 28th, 2021
- Three indirect ways investors can play the cryptocurrency craze - CNBC - April 22nd, 2021
- Why Bitcoin ($BTC) Plunged, and What Is The Cryptocurrency's Price Outlook Now? - Bloomberg - April 22nd, 2021
- Why SafeMoon Cryptocurrency Is Up 130% And What You Should Know About It - Benzinga - April 22nd, 2021
- Did PayPal Just Make Cryptocurrency The Cash Of The Future? - Forbes - April 22nd, 2021
- Why Bitcoin Is The Only Cryptocurrency You Need - Florida Trend - April 22nd, 2021
- Bill Gates betting on total collapse of Bitcoin as cryptocurrency slumps: Analysts - Republic TV - April 22nd, 2021
- Cryptocurrency's Future in the U.S. Is Threatened By SEC Action Against Ripple - Bloomberg Law - April 22nd, 2021
- Marathon to Participate in the H.C. Wainwright Cryptocurrency, Blockchain & FinTech Conference on April 27, 2021 - Yahoo Finance - April 22nd, 2021
- The Coming Cryptocurrency Crash (And the One Crypto You Should Buy) - InvestorPlace - April 22nd, 2021
- Logan Simmons and Zach Conley announce the acceptance of cryptocurrency with their digital marketing agency, Volume Digital - Yahoo Finance - April 22nd, 2021
- Breaking Down the Basics of Cryptocurrency - Yahoo Finance - April 22nd, 2021
- Cryptocurrency inflows reach $4.9 billion on April 16 - Business Today - April 22nd, 2021