Cryptocurrency Trading Bots have begun to conquer the world of Cryptocurrency trading for quite some time now. A lot of new entrants have entered the arena.
Hence, we try to pick out some of the best that we do have in the industry right now.
Cryptocurrency trading is computer generated software programs that conduct transactions automatically based on interpretation of the market data. These applications can help you to buy or sell on your behalf. This is done with the use of predefined programs or conditions. It can even act per your preference and tastes by adjusting the settings. There are a number of cryptocurrency exchange software development services out there helping you to build one.
There are certain features that your Cryptocurrency Trading Bot should offer you. Some of them are discussed below:
Reliability is a significant factor that your Cryptocurrency trading bot should possess. The Cryptocurrency Bot should be dependable at any interval of time. It should not go offline or not be affected by any technical glitches during the peak period.
Cryptocurrencies are highly valuable, and the transactions we conduct should be safe from any external threats like cyber attacks, hacking, etc. Your Cryptocurrency Trading Bot should be following the latest security standards.
The Cryptocurrency Trading Bot you are selecting should provide profit or revenue to its users.
Transparency factor is what makes a Cryptocurrency Trading Bot trustworthy among the users. Transparency was the same reason why the Cryptocurrencies was accepted across the world.
The concept of Cryptocurrency trading bots was introduced with the idea to make the entire process of Crypto trading more easy and efficient.
Cryptocurrency trading has become more popular in recent years and hence there is a considerable increase in the list of top cryptocurrency trading websites and cryptocurrency trading bots as well. In the next section, let us get into the list of top Cryptocurrency Trading Bots in the year 2020.
Two brothers started the Cryptohopper platform. They can be undoubtedly placed on this list due to multiple reasons. Cryptohopper is run on cloud servers and not in the traditional ones. The main advantage of using cloud servers is that it supports round the clock trading. The interface they own is a completely user-friendly one. Moreover, the process of trading can be set up within a matter of just five minutes.
Some of the features they do provide top-loss, full technical analysis from various providers like MACD, Stoch, etc. The first month of its usage is completely free, but afterward, they may upgrade to packages like Bunny($19 p/m), Hare ($49 p/m), and Kangaroo ($99 p/m).
3Commas supports many popular exchanges like Bittrex, Biniance, Bitstamp, KuCoin, Poloniex, GDAX, Cryptopia, Huobi, and YOBIT.
This Cryptocurrency bot works 24*7 and can be operated through both webs as well as the mobile platform. Some of the main attractions of this trading bot are that you can set stop loss and take profit targets. Moreover, it also allows following the same strategies, followed by the most successful Crypto traders!
Haasbot was started in the year 2014 by the Haasonline. It allows trading Bitcoin and other major Cryptocurrencies. It is one of the most comprehensive Cryptocurrency trading bots available in the market right now.
Haasbot requires only a minimum number of inputs by the user. But a slight disadvantage of this Cryptocurrency trading bot is that its slightly costly compared to its peers. The costs range between 0.04 BTC and 0.07 BTC for three months.
Kryll.io is a perfect Cryptocurrency Trading Bot that allows you to trade the Cryptocurrencies at the right time. It was founded by a team of programmers, namely, Luca Benevelo, Philippe Longere, and Paul Collorafi. They do have some extremely unique features that no other Cryptocurrency trading bots can even claim of. Since it was launched in the year 2018, they introduced the concept after a long period of research and study about the environment.
They do have even tools based on Artificial Intelligence like Sentiment Analysis and trend prediction by Deep Learning.
Gekko Cryptocurrency trading bot is an open-source platform that anyone can use completely free. This is one of the major reasons for its wide popularity. Gekko provides a very flexible editor and thus infinite possibilities for the users. This is more a kind of user-friendly interface, so even the people who dont know how to code can deal with it much more efficiently.
Gunbot provides a lot of exclusive features like Bollinger Band, Ping pong, and Step Gain. They come with mainly three package plans, namely, Gunbot Standard (priced at 0,050 ?), Gunbot Pro(priced at 0,075 ?), Gunbot Ultimate (priced at 0,125 ?). Gunbot is available on various Cryptocurrency exchanges like Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrex, and Cryptopia.
Zenbot is another open-source Cryptocurrency trading bot like Gekko. It is available on all major operating systems and can be customized according to the users preferences. Zenbot is based on the latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning.
Some of the major exchanges they support include Kraken, Gemini, GDAX, Bittrex, Quadriga, and Poloniex.
Cryptocurrency is expected to be the future money, where no third parties are involved. Also, one of the best options available to invest. One of the major disadvantages of them is its volatile nature. But those things are too now taken care of! Cryptocurrency Trading Bots are one of the right movements in the same direction. They allow us to trade the Cryptocurrencies at the right time, automatically.
Well, this blog has tried to bring out some of the Top Cryptocurrency Trading Bots of 2020. Do proper research and choose one from the list that suits your policies the best.
Jeseena. K is a senior content writer at CryptoSoftwares, a leading Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency Development Service, Provider. She is a voracious reader and she spends her free time reading a broad spectrum of subjects ranging from fiction to the latest software technology.
Go here to see the original:
Top Cryptocurrency Trading Bots 2020 - Conquer The World - KryptoMoney
- Bitcoin Exchanges And The Cryptocurrency World Was Just Rocked - JD Supra - July 11th, 2020
- New York Court Approves Investigation Into $10 Billion Cryptocurrency Created By A Presidential Candidate - Forbes - July 11th, 2020
- Huobi Global Provides Insight on What Is Driving the Institutional Interest in Cryptocurrency Investment - PRNewswire - July 11th, 2020
- What Challenges Affect the Cost of Running a Cryptocurrency Exchange - Cointelegraph - July 11th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency And Blockchain Technology Market size Reap Excessive Revenues size COVID-19 2022 - Kentucky Journal 24 - July 11th, 2020
- Fast Pace of Cryptocurrency Adoption in Latin America May be due to Dramatic Rise in Smartphone Users, Bitso Executive Reveals - Crowdfund Insider - July 11th, 2020
- NetCents teams up with crypto fintech company to utilize US$1.4 billion credit facility - Proactive Investors USA & Canada - July 11th, 2020
- Explainer: What is 'LBCOIN,' the new Lithuanian state-backed cryptocurrency? - Euronews - July 9th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency News Update: XRP and ADA on fire, BTC lags behind - FXStreet - July 9th, 2020
- Kaspersky Fraud Prevention helps Indacoin halt fraudulent operations with cryptocurrency - CRN.in - July 9th, 2020
- Cardano Becomes 6th Largest Cryptocurrency As Charles Hoskinson Pushes for Unity in Emerging Blockchain Industry - The Daily Hodl - July 9th, 2020
- There are now 13173 BTC millionaires around the world - Nairametrics - July 9th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency as an alternative during times of inflation - ITProPortal - July 8th, 2020
- The lawfulness of cryptocurrency mining in Bulgaria - Lexology - July 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency-Focused Docuseries Airs to Millions of Viewers via the Discovery Science Channel - Bitcoin News - July 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market News: Twitter users can send Bitcoin and crypto to each other thanks to a new service - FXStreet - July 8th, 2020
- What are Cryptocurrency Signals and their role in trading - TechGenyz - July 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Cardano to the moon as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple stall - FXStreet - July 8th, 2020
- Latest News On The Cryptocurrency Market | Intel, CoinBase, BitGo, and Binance - Owned - July 8th, 2020
- New Token Listing Alert: Levolution's LEVL Token is Officially Live on Changelly - PRNewswire - July 8th, 2020
- The Profitability of Cryptocurrency Bitcoin Now and in the Future - Chiang Rai Times - July 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Cardano increased by 15% - The Times Hub - July 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Cardano grew by 10% - The Times Hub - July 8th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency trading vs. forex: The similarities and differences - AZ Big Media - June 25th, 2020
- Financial Inclusion, Cryptocurrency and the Developing World - Cointelegraph - June 25th, 2020
- Phishing and cryptocurrency scams squashed as one million emails are reported to new anti-scam hotline - ZDNet - June 25th, 2020
- 83% of BTCs addresses are smiling to the Bank - Nairametrics - June 25th, 2020
- Protesters Around The World Are Putting Their Hopes Into Cryptocurrency - Forbes - June 25th, 2020
- The Benefits of Cryptocurrency Trading Crypto Benzinga - Benzinga - June 25th, 2020
- Miners Are Sending Bitcoins to Exchanges Again and That May Be Bearish - CoinDesk - CoinDesk - June 25th, 2020
- Akon City: $6 Billion Cryptocurrency City Set to Begin Construction | News - Bitcoin News - June 25th, 2020
- UNICEF Cryptocurrency Fund announces its largest investment of startups in developing and emerging economies - UNICEF - June 25th, 2020
- NetCents Technology paves the way for mainstream cryptocurrency adoption by offering daily settlements to merchants - Proactive Investors USA &... - June 25th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Share Analysis and Research Report by 2025 - CueReport - June 25th, 2020
- From Ethereum to Stellar, to Solana: Cryptocurrency Kin Confirms Blockchain Migration - CoinDesk - June 25th, 2020
- Jim Rogers Discusses Bitcoin as Money and Why Governments Will Stop Crypto | News - Bitcoin News - June 25th, 2020
- Latest News On The Cryptocurrency Market | Bitmain, NVIDIA, Xilinx, Intel, Advanced Micro Devices, Ripple, Bitfury, Ethereum Foundation, CoinBase,... - June 25th, 2020
- EY Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Cryptocurrency Reporting App - PRNewswire - June 25th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency: Redefining the Future of Finance - Visual Capitalist - June 16th, 2020
- A Cryptocurrency User Paid $2.6M In Transaction Fee To Send $136 Twice - Benzinga - June 16th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Regulations in times of COVID-19: A boon or bane to India? - Lexology - June 16th, 2020
- Are CryptoCurrencies The Future Of Finance? - Digital Information World - June 16th, 2020
- Nevermind Coinbase Big Brother Is Already Watching Your Coins - Cointelegraph - June 16th, 2020
- Fireblocks integrates with Chainalysis to set a new compliance and security standard for financial institutions and cryptocurrency businesses -... - June 16th, 2020
- Creating A Crypto-Exchange - The Types & The Steps - YourStory - June 16th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market News: Bitcoin and the rest of cryptos following the global stock market - FXStreet - June 16th, 2020
- Latest Update 2020: Cryptocurrency Market by COVID19 Impact Analysis And Top Manufacturers: ZEB IT Service, Coinsecure, Coinbase, Bitstamp, Litecoin,... - June 16th, 2020
- Latest News On The Cryptocurrency Market | Intel, CoinBase, BitGo, and Binance - WorldsTrend - June 16th, 2020
- Justice Gets 15 Guilty Pleas for International Crime Ring that Laundered Money Through Cryptocurrency Exchanges - Nextgov - June 13th, 2020
- Why Bitcoin Suddenly Dropped 6% on Thursday - CoinDesk - CoinDesk - June 13th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Market Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts to 2026 - Jewish Life News - June 13th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market News: Bitcoin drops to $9,100, the rest of the market follows suit - FXStreet - June 13th, 2020
- Due to COVID-19 Cryptocurrency Market Groundwork 2020: Provides an In-Depth Analysis on the Future Growth Prospects and Global Market Trends Forecast... - June 13th, 2020
- Binance Launches Quarterly BTC/USD Futures With Up To 125x Leverage - Benzinga - June 13th, 2020
- CashTelex Is Driving Mainstream Crypto Adoption Through Its Brand New Physical Asset-Backed Cryptocurrency CTLX - Yahoo Finance - June 13th, 2020
- Chainalysis Partners with A&D Forensics, Expanding Access to its Cryptocurrency Investigative Tools in Africa - bitcoinke.io - June 13th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Can Become a Medicine to Treat the Challenges Caused by Covid-19 - Coin Idol - June 13th, 2020
- Global Cryptocurrency Mining Market Expected to Reach Highest CAGR by 2025 Top Players: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc, Russian Miner Coin, Halong... - June 13th, 2020
- The emerging world of cryptocurrency - Global Banking And Finance Review - June 13th, 2020
- Someone paid $2.6 million in fees to move $134 worth of crypto and oops - Mashable - June 11th, 2020
- 80% of US and European Institutional Investors Find Cryptocurrency Appealing: Survey - Bitcoin News - June 11th, 2020
- Zilliqa, the fast-rising cryptocurrency that has gained more than 845% since March - Nairametrics - June 11th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency misappropriation, hacking, theft and fraud on target for banner year - JD Supra - June 11th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Quotes and Forecasts: Last Updates on Cryptocurrencies - FinSMEs - June 11th, 2020
- Europol busts $17 million illegal Netflix site that used cryptocurrency - Decrypt - June 11th, 2020
- Watch | What is crypto-jacking? - The Hindu - June 11th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency and Capital Gains: The Sources of Vermont Candidates' Wealth - Seven Days - June 11th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market 2020 | Scope of Current and Future Industry 2026 - Surfacing Magazine - June 11th, 2020
- Meet ZCash, the cryptocurrency that protects your privacy better than Bitcoin - Nairametrics - June 11th, 2020
- Riot Blockchain Continues Optimization of Mining Operations - AiThority - June 11th, 2020
- GPU as a Service Market to Witness Remarkable Gains From Cryptocurrency Mining Applications 2025 - 3rd Watch News - June 11th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: IOTA rockets to the moon Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum in consolidation - FXStreet - June 11th, 2020
- The Bull & The Bear: Dispelling, Confirming Myths and Truths About Crypto - Money and Markets - June 11th, 2020
- Trio of Analysts Bullish on Ethereum (ETH) As Cryptocurrency Shows Robust Fundamentals - The Daily Hodl - June 11th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Bitcoin needs to settle above $10,600 to avoid the sell-off - FXStreet - June 11th, 2020
- Regulating cryptocurrency exchanges - The Indian Express - June 2nd, 2020
- Russia Sort Of Dropped The Hammer On Bitcoin, Crypto - Forbes - June 2nd, 2020
- Cryptocurrency This Week: Indian Crypto Exchanges Witness Surge In New Users, Bitcoin Sees $1000 Spike & More - Inc42 Media - June 2nd, 2020
- SEC Wins Terminating Sanctions Against Cryptocurrency Creator - Law Street Media - June 2nd, 2020
- Bitcoin hodl waves indicate 60% of the cryptocurrency is being hoarded analysts suggest a bull run could be - Business Insider India - June 2nd, 2020