Whether youre new to cryptocurrency or an experienced trader with years of experience, our guides offer you insights, tips, and support.
Below, we take a look at our readers favourite cryptocurrency guides from 2019.
Our readers favourite cryptocurrency guide from 2019 was all about predicting Bitcoins future value. This guide covers how to use a stock-to-flow model as an effective analysis tool for future predictions.
According to the stock-to-flow model, traders could see Bitcoins price mooning around the next halving event. Discover what the model is, how to use it, and how it can inform your trading decisions.
This cryptocurrency guide has proved popular with our readers who are new to buying Bitcoin. With details about how to keep your Bitcoin secure, this guide explains what a private key is, how it works, and why its important that you never share your private key with someone else.
Your private key is essential for securing your Bitcoin. By losing it, or giving it away, you lose access to your wallet and by default your cryptocurrency. Whoever gains access to your private key would control your wallet and coins.
Read this guide to find out how to protect your private key.
Now that the cryptocurrency industry is well established, it seems that there are more newcomers than ever before. Whether they want to start trading or if theyre simply showing an interest in different coins, What is a cryptocurrency? still remains one of the biggest questions asked.
This guide gives you all the answers you need. It explains what a cryptocurrency is, provides a brief history of the industry, and gives an introduction to blockchain the underlying technology powering crypto.
If youre looking for a comprehensive introduction to cryptocurrency without a focus on specific coins, this is the guide for you.
If youre looking to get into trading or if youre looking to enhance your trading abilities, this cryptocurrency guide will help you on your way.
The ultimate key to trading is risk management and choosing the right time to buy, but using tools will help to inform your trading decisions.
Some tools help you to compare orders across exchanges to assess the overall confidence in the market. Take a look at which trading tools you should be using and how they can assist your trading performance.
The over-the-counter trading industry is one thats easily misunderstood. Thats why this is one of our most popular cryptocurrency guides. It explains the OTC procedure, how buy and sell orders are fulfilled, and what role escrow agents play in the trading process.
Discover whether or not OTC deals affect the price on exchanges, how the rate of discounts can be impacted, and whether or not the OTC market can give you any insights into market sentiment.
The post Top five cryptocurrency guides of 2019 appeared first on Coin Rivet.
Read the original:
Top five cryptocurrency guides of 2019 - Yahoo Finance
- Cryptocurrency Price List - Top 20 Cryptocurrency Prices Today - February 9th, 2020
- How to buy Cryptocurrency - WorldCoinIndex - February 9th, 2020
- XRP Could Be Weeks Away from a Major Breakout Despite Overnight Rejection - newsBTC - February 9th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Ripple puts altcoins in the spotlight as NEO and Dash catch the pace - FXStreet - February 9th, 2020
- Draft Bill to Ban Encryption in the US Threatens Cryptocurrency Survival - Coingape - February 9th, 2020
- Ugandan Legislators Address the Role of Cryptocurrency in Pyramid Schemes - CryptoGlobe - February 9th, 2020
- Will MIT Transform Bitcoin (BTC)? New Tech Promises to Dramatically Boost Speed of Cryptocurrency - The Daily Hodl - February 9th, 2020
- Definition of a Cryptocurrency Fork; Why Are They Necessary? - Coin Idol - February 9th, 2020
- Three Reasons Why Bitcoin is Bearish, Explains Analyst - newsBTC - February 9th, 2020
- Keene Solidifies Position as Global Leader in Cryptocurrency Acceptance with Three More Businesses Onboard in January! - Free Keene - February 9th, 2020
- Wendy McElroy: The Narrative and Philosophy of Cryptocurrency - Bitcoin News - February 9th, 2020
- Samsung and Salesforce invest in cryptocurrency company - Decrypt - February 9th, 2020
- USA Is Looking Closely To Launching Its Own Cryptocurrency, According To Fed Governor Lael Brainard - CryptoPotato - February 9th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: The tug of war begins as Bitcoin and altcoins consolidate - FXStreet - February 9th, 2020
- As Bitcoin Fails To Break Out, This Minor Cryptocurrency Has Surged By 400% - Forbes - February 4th, 2020
- This is not cool: Elon Musk attacks Twitter over impersonators scamming bitcoin from followers - The Independent - February 4th, 2020
- CQG Partners with DVeX to Offer Front-End Platforms to New Cryptocurrency Exchange - PRNewswire - February 4th, 2020
- Bitcoin Hits Weekly Low as Fears of a $37M Dump Grow - newsBTC - February 4th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Taxes in the UK: What You Need to Know - Nasdaq - February 4th, 2020
- Bitcoin on Track for Best Q1 in Seven Years | Cryptocurrency News - Crypto Briefing - February 4th, 2020
- Why Are Governments Really Opposed to Cryptocurrencies? - Coingape - February 4th, 2020
- Bitcoin Could Fall Hard, This Textbook Indicator Shows - newsBTC - February 4th, 2020
- Will 2020 Be The Year Cryptocurrency And Blockchain Becomes Operational? - Forbes - February 1st, 2020
- This is the right amount of bitcoin to keep in an investment portfolio - CNBC - February 1st, 2020
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrency In Jan 2020: Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV are Among them - Coingape - February 1st, 2020
- XRP Q4 2019: Crypto traders had one shot to make 20% profit - The Next Web - February 1st, 2020
- Two types of cryptocurrency are now dominating the market - Decrypt - February 1st, 2020
- How does risk and reward work in cryptocurrency? - Coin Rivet - February 1st, 2020
- I took out a loan with cryptocurrency and didn't sign a thing - Mashable - February 1st, 2020
- Top 10 Most Read Cryptocurrency Whitepapers of 2019, Bitcoin Tops the Chart - Coin Idol - February 1st, 2020
- Singapore tightens AML restrictions on cryptocurrency companies - The Next Web - February 1st, 2020
- 2019 saw more cryptocurrency hacks than any other year - ZDNet - February 1st, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Taxes in the UK: What You Need to Know - Bitcoin... - Bitcoin Magazine - February 1st, 2020
- Paris Saint-Germain Teams up With Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform CoinCasso - Bitcoin News - February 1st, 2020
- Banning Cryptocurrency - Economic and Political Weekly - February 1st, 2020
- Cambodia To Launch A National Cryptocurrency In The Coming Months Crypto.IQ | Bitcoin and Investment News from Inside Experts You Can Trust -... - February 1st, 2020
- 49,999,995 XRP Sent to Bitstamp Is This Cryptocurrency Giant Behind the Curtain? - The Daily Hodl - February 1st, 2020
- Stake Algorand and Cosmos on Binance.US | Cryptocurrency News - Crypto Briefing - February 1st, 2020
- XRP Trounces Bitcoin, Ethereum as Conjectured Best Performing Cryptocurrency of 2020 - NewsLogical - February 1st, 2020
- Research: Ether Was the Cryptocurrency Most Correlated to Other Coins in 2019 - Cointelegraph - January 27th, 2020
- Regulating Bitcoin: WEF2020 Announced A Global Consortium For Cryptocurrency Governance - CryptoPotato - January 27th, 2020
- This Top Cryptocurrency Got 51% Attacked. Yet, Its Up 19% And Its a Problem - newsBTC - January 27th, 2020
- It's tax season and the IRS wants to know about your crypto. How to prepare - CNBC - January 27th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum dive into the rabbit holes - FXStreet - January 27th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency mining in Iran to boost economic conditions - Cryptopolitan - January 27th, 2020
- Creator of Cryptocurrency Price Tracking App Wins India PM Award - Altcoin Buzz - January 27th, 2020
- Alleged BTC-e boss will be extradited to France over cryptocurrency fraud - The Next Web - January 27th, 2020
- Price Analysis: Discovering the Top Cryptocurrency Market Performers This Week - The Cryptocurrency Analytics - January 27th, 2020
- Trend Micro creates honeypot to analyse security threats, gets subjected to ransomware & cryptocurrency mining - Economic Times - January 27th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Hackers Were More Active in 2019, but Were Less Successful - CryptoGlobe - January 27th, 2020
- Bank of England to consider adopting cryptocurrency - The Guardian - January 22nd, 2020
- Crypto Tidbits: Bitcoin Hits $9,000, Institutional Cryptocurrency Investment Spikes, NBA Team Uses Ethereum - newsBTC - January 22nd, 2020
- How Cybercriminals Are Converting Cryptocurrency to Cash - BankInfoSecurity.com - January 22nd, 2020
- UK offers $130K for software that can trace Bitcoin, Ethereum, and (hopefully) Monero - The Next Web - January 22nd, 2020
- Hackers have got their hands on $11 billion in stolen cryptocurrency since 2011 - SmartCompany.com.au - January 22nd, 2020
- Thailand launches probe into $2.46M cryptocurrency pyramid scam - The Next Web - January 22nd, 2020
- Moonday Mornings: Its 2020 and the OneCoin scam is still alive - The Next Web - January 22nd, 2020
- $140,600,000 in Bitcoin (BTC) Exits Cryptocurrency Exchange As Whale Moves $6,320,422 in XRP - The Daily Hodl - January 22nd, 2020
- Cryptocurrency No longer banned in India? - The Coin Republic - January 22nd, 2020
- Akons AKOIN Cryptocurrency City White Paper to be Live by February 2020 - The Cryptocurrency Analytics - January 22nd, 2020
- BTC/USD: Will 2020 Bring Clear Vision to the Oldest Cryptocurrency? - FXStreet - January 16th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Two-day recovery on the rocks as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple trim gains - FXStreet - January 16th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Bitcoin bulls hit the pause button, altcoins follow the lead - FXStreet - January 16th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency billionaire funds SF-wide web of cameras to help fight crime - KRON4 - January 16th, 2020
- North Korea is Holding a Secretive Cryptocurrency Conference, and Experts Warn it's a Very Bad Idea to Attend - Newsweek - January 16th, 2020
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP/USD capitalizes on the global cryptocurrency bulls' run - FXStreet - January 16th, 2020
- Bitcoin rises as cryptocurrency has its best January since 2012 - SiliconANGLE News - January 16th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency and Remittance: The Case of Mexico - Crypto Education - Altcoin Buzz - January 16th, 2020
- Ethereum (ETH) - Based Cryptocurrency Tested By The Reserve Bank of Australia as Payment Tool - U.Today - January 16th, 2020
- $1.4B in illicit Bitcoin was laundered via Binance and Huobi last year, report says - The Next Web - January 16th, 2020
- How to minimize the cryptocurrency tax burden this tax season - Canadian Lawyer Magazine - January 16th, 2020
- The future of cryptocurrency - Lexology - January 13th, 2020
- Analyst: Bitcoin Will Skyrocket to $100,000 in 24 Months and Theres Nothing You Can Do About It - CCN.com - January 13th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Slowly Recovers as Buyers Fail to Emerge - Coin Idol - January 13th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Has Earned Its Place as a Safe Haven - Investorplace.com - January 13th, 2020
- eToro CEO On Bitcoin Dominance in the Cryptocurrency Market - The Coin Republic - January 13th, 2020
- Moonday Mornings: Ethereum dev released on $1M bail over North Korea case - The Next Web - January 13th, 2020
- As Bitcoin Struggles, This Minor Cryptocurrency Is Up Almost 500% Over The Past 12 Months - Forbes - January 12th, 2020
- What to expect from cryptocurrency legislation in 2020 - Yahoo Finance - January 12th, 2020
- South Korea Moves Toward Institutional Acceptance of Cryptocurrency - Nasdaq - January 12th, 2020