Neural Network Software Market Research Report by Component (Services and Software), by Type (Analytical Software, Data Mining & Archiving, and Optimization Software), by Vertical, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, Nov. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Neural Network Software Market Research Report by Component, by Type, by Vertical, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06183397/?utm_source=GNW
The Global Neural Network Software Market size was estimated at USD 12.09 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 13.43 billion in 2021, at a CAGR 11.39% to reach USD 23.11 billion by 2026.
Market Statistics:The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:This research report categorizes the Neural Network Software to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Component, the market was studied across Services and Software.
Based on Type, the market was studied across Analytical Software, Data Mining & Archiving, Optimization Software, and Visualization Software. The Optimization Software is further studied across Genetic Algorithm and Simulated Annealing.
Based on Vertical, the market was studied across BFSI, Energy & Utilities, Government & Defense, Healthcare, Industrial Manufacturing, Media, Retail & Ecommerce, Telecom & IT, and Transportation & Logistics.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Neural Network Software Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Competitive Scenario:The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitors strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Neural Network Software Market, including Afiniti Inc., Alyuda Research, LLC, Ayima Ltd, BWMC Ltd, Clarifai Inc., DataRobot, Inc., Google LLC, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Neural Designer, Neural Technologies Incorporated, NeuroDimension, Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, SAP SE, SAS AB, Slagkryssaren GmbH, Sony Network Communications Inc., Starmind International AG, Ward Systems Group, Inc., Ward Systems Inc, and XenonStack.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Neural Network Software Market?2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Neural Network Software Market during the forecast period?3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Neural Network Software Market?4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Neural Network Software Market?5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Neural Network Software Market?6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Neural Network Software Market?7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Neural Network Software Market?Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06183397/?utm_source=GNW
About ReportlinkerReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
See the original post:
- Ghostbots, the Quest for Digital Immortality and the Law - JURIST - January 18th, 2022
- Filings buzz in the mining industry: 25% decrease in digitalisation mentions in Q3 of 2021 - Mining Technology - January 18th, 2022
- Datasea Announces Research Partnerships Focus on Acoustic Intelligence and Releases Chinas Inaugural White Paper to Provide Technology Insights and... - January 18th, 2022
- In bad news for US cloud services, Austrian websites use of Google Analytics found to breach GDPR - TechCrunch - January 18th, 2022
- 10 Reasons why Big Data is the Future of India - Analytics Insight - January 18th, 2022
- Greater Texas | Aggieland Credit Union Launches Insurance Agency Through Partnership with Insuritas - Insurance News Net - January 18th, 2022
- The 5 Best Data Analytics Tutorials on YouTube to Watch Right Now - Solutions Review - January 18th, 2022
- What UAE jobs will be in demand for the next 10 years? Find out - Gulf News - January 18th, 2022
- Kansas State University: Your journey to leading in a data-driven world begins here - Study International News - January 10th, 2022
- We trust cameras to record our memories. But they need to understand what life really looks like - ZDNet - January 10th, 2022
- ThingSpeak: Ensuring Coal Mining Safety with Internet of Things Solutions - AZoMining - January 10th, 2022
- The WHO's New Pandemic Center Isn't Ready for Action - Foreign Policy - January 10th, 2022
- HotSpot Therapeutics and Caris Life Sciences Announce Collaboration to Advance Precision Medicine Development for Difficult-to-Drug Therapeutic... - January 10th, 2022
- Europe Mining Vehicle Market growth Possibilities, Analysis and Forecast To 2027 Industrial IT - Industrial IT - January 10th, 2022
- Global Bagging Equipment Market Research and Forecast -2030 | Automated Packaging System, Techno Weigh Systems, Rennco Industrial IT - Industrial IT - January 10th, 2022
- Germany-based Miner Northern Data Reveals it Mined Over 600 BTC in 2021 Q4, Sees it Shares Rise - Yahoo Eurosport UK - January 10th, 2022
- Banknote Market Key Players Change The View Of The Face Of Industry By 2028: De La Rue Plc, Fortress Global Enterprises, and Giesecke & Devrient... - January 10th, 2022
- Senate members say tech regulation is among their agenda items in 2022: CES - MarketWatch - January 8th, 2022
- FarmSense uses sensors and machine learning to bug-proof crops - TechCrunch - January 8th, 2022
- Upcoming Opportunities in Drone Data Services Market: Future Trend and Analysis of Key Segments and Forecast 2021 to 2027 Industrial IT - Industrial... - January 8th, 2022
- How an advanced degree in business analytics can boost your career - WDIV ClickOnDetroit - January 8th, 2022
- Location data & tech platform HERE Technologies partners with Ericsson to provide the mining industry with custom mapping capabilities -... - January 8th, 2022
- Mining Parler and Mapping the Stop the Steal Campaign - Just Security - January 8th, 2022
- Bitcoin mining stocks halve as turbo-charged thesis plays out - The Block Crypto - January 8th, 2022
- N.THING presents their up-to-date hybrid vertical farm at CES 2022 - PRNewswire - January 8th, 2022
- Recent Analysis on Automotive Current Collector for Nickel Metal Hydride Battery Market 2021-2027 Top Trends, Business Opportunity, and Growth... - January 8th, 2022
- Disinformation campaign against former MP Kenny Chiu a disturbing precedent, researchers say - The Globe and Mail - January 8th, 2022
- Stars from ancient cluster found in the Milky Way - Ars Technica - January 8th, 2022
- Data mining applications in healthcare - January 4th, 2022
- Data Mining Techniques: Top 5 to Consider - January 4th, 2022
- Data Mining Process: Models, Process Steps & Challenges ... - January 4th, 2022
- The best AI, analytics, and big data conferences of 2022 - TechBeacon - January 4th, 2022
- Data Mining Tools Market is Flourishing at Healthy CAGR with Growing Demand, Industry Overview and Forecast to 2026 Industrial IT - Industrial IT - January 4th, 2022
- Four challenges for the future of mining and how to overcome them - Mining Technology - January 4th, 2022
- A Fast-Growing Association of Helium Mining on Radio Network With Helium Rent - The Daily Hodl - January 4th, 2022
- What are the Various Types of Blockchain? - Enterprise Security Mag - January 4th, 2022
- Do lakhs of MSMEs no longer want benefits of MSME registration? Heres what govt data suggests - The Financial Express - January 4th, 2022
- New Report of Data Center Colocation Market with Size, Growth Drivers, Market Opportunities, Business Trends and Forecast to 2026 Industrial IT -... - January 4th, 2022
- WISeKey to Invest up to $10 Million Over the Next Two Years - GlobeNewswire - January 4th, 2022
- Infrastructure Investments Need to Focus on Resilience to Generate Maximum Impact - Barron's - January 4th, 2022
- Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques | ScienceDirect - December 22nd, 2021
- Stopping Infection Outbreaks with AI and Big Data - IEEE Spectrum - December 22nd, 2021
- The City Of Abilene And Taylor County To Build $2.4 Billion Data Center, Will Host Bitcoin Mining - Bitcoin Magazine - December 22nd, 2021
- Greenville planning board recommends city code changes that will permit cryptomining operations - Greenville Daily Reflector - December 22nd, 2021
- These will be the 5 most in-demand tech jobs in 2022 - VentureBeat - December 22nd, 2021
- Excessive alcohol consumption is life-threatening, particularly during holidays - Daily Mining Gazette - December 22nd, 2021
- What Kind Of Investors Own Most Of BIT Mining Limited (NYSE:BTCM)? - Simply Wall St - December 22nd, 2021
- Cognitive Security Market Size & Share, Future Growth, Trends Evaluation, Demands, Regional Analysis and Forecast to 2027, by report ocean Market... - December 22nd, 2021
- Mobile Ticketing Market 2021 by Top region Data: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Demand, Growth Opportunities, Industry Revenue, Future and... - December 22nd, 2021
- The Cult of Statistical Significanceand the Neglect of Oomph - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - December 22nd, 2021
- SensOre releases technology and exploration update ahead of the new year - Proactive Investors UK - December 22nd, 2021
- The relationship between objective app engagement and medication adherence in asthma and COPD: a retrospective analysis | Scientific Reports -... - December 22nd, 2021
- Top 10 online courses on Coursera and how they help you upskill - Telegraph India - December 22nd, 2021
- Lundin Mining Corporation's (TSE:LUN) Stock Has Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Strong: Is The Market Wrong? - Simply Wall St - December 22nd, 2021
- TrustMining Creating New Benchmark in the Cloud Mining Space By CoinQuora - Investing.com - December 22nd, 2021
- Assessing Nami's Two Years at The Helm of FIRS - THISDAY Newspapers - December 22nd, 2021
- 10 Data Science Terms Every Analyst Needs to Know - Built In - December 18th, 2021
- Data Mining or Bust: How New Data Notebooks Enhance Contact Center Intelligence Aggregation and Analysis to Elevate the Customer Experience -... - December 18th, 2021
- Proton pump inhibitors and increased reporting odds of renal neoplasms: FAERS-based adverse event data mining and analysis - DocWire News - December 18th, 2021
- More than Math: Toward a Better Strategy for Advanced Analytics - War on the Rocks - December 18th, 2021
- Outlook on the Big Data and Business Analytics Global Market to 2027 - by Component, Analytics Tool, Deployment Type, Application, Industry Vertical... - December 18th, 2021
- The Rising Demand for Digital Skills in the Food Industry - Food Industry Executive - December 18th, 2021
- You would cream your pants at this huge GPU crypto mining factory - TweakTown - December 18th, 2021
- Mining of the Cryptcurrency - Programming Insider - December 18th, 2021
- Fraud Detection and Prevention Market worth $53.4 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets - Yahoo Finance - December 18th, 2021
- COVID-19, Automation and ESG Expected to Dominate the Credit Scene in 2022 - S&P Global - December 18th, 2021
- Are Institutions Heavily Invested In K92 Mining Inc.'s (TSE:KNT) Shares? - Simply Wall St - December 18th, 2021
- Know 10 Things Companies Will Look for in Data Science Candidates in 2022 - Analytics Insight - December 18th, 2021
- Gold weathers hawkish Fed - MINING.COM - MINING.com - December 18th, 2021
- Visionary Perspective of AI is the Next Big Military Intelligence Strategic Advantage - GlobeNewswire - December 18th, 2021
- Roku update that broke AirPlay & HomeKit has yet to be fixed weeks later - General Discussion Discussions on AppleInsider Forums - AppleInsider - December 18th, 2021
- Microsoft: Log4j exploits extend past crypto mining to outright theft - VentureBeat - December 14th, 2021
- Bluewire Aims to Save Carriers' Reputations - Transport Topics Online - December 14th, 2021
- Top 10 Big Data Conferences to Attend in 2022 - Analytics Insight - December 14th, 2021
- Visionary Perspective of AI is the Next Big Military Intelligence Strategic Advantage - Yahoo Finance UK - December 14th, 2021
- 90% of bitcoin's supply has been mined and 4 other crypto updates you should know - CNBC - December 14th, 2021
- Akoya Biosciences Announces a Groundbreaking Collaboration with PathAI to Combine Spatial Biology with AI-Powered Tools to Facilitate Discovery of... - December 14th, 2021
- SSR Mining Announces Positive Exploration Results at the Amisk Gold Property in Saskatchewan - Yahoo Finance - December 14th, 2021
- Only 10% of the Bitcoin supply left to mine - Cointelegraph - December 14th, 2021
- Anuj Anand: Pushing the Boundaries of the Mining Industry by Leveraging Tech-Based Innovation - Analytics Insight - December 14th, 2021