The global internet of things (IoT) security market is expected to be valued at around $20.77 billion by 2027, which means that its expanding at a very significant compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 32.3 %.
As noted in a release, the rise in the adoption of blockchain or distributed ledger technology (DLT) for enhanced security should play a key role in the growth of the IoT security market.
A report, titled IoT Security Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, reveals that the market size of the security-related IoT sector stood at approximately $2.22 billion in 2019.
The release further noted:
The coronavirus crisis has disrupted the supply chain of every industry around the world. this health emergency has negatively impacted various sectors across the globe. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly infectious virus. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. More or less, nearly every sector is estimated to be impacted by this pandemic.
There are many AI and DLT-focused platforms that are using various IoT-enabled solutions to streamline operations in several key industries.
For instance, Ocean Protocols artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) algorithms will be running various analytics programs, in order to identify or uncover energy generation and consumption patterns that can inform improved renewable energy grid integration and Internet of Things (IoT) device optimization for distributed energy sources or DERs.
As reported in August 2020, Alibaba Cloud will be offering cloud services and training and guidance (through mentorship programs) to healthcare and Fintech startups in the Southeast Asia region. These initiatives will be supported with the latest technologies including AI and the Internet-of-Things (IoT) in order to address key business and healthcare needs.
As covered in March 2020, London-based Fintech firm Finastra revealed that its customers will be able to use Active.Ais conversational artificial intelligence (AI)-based retail banking app, which was integrated with the FusionFabric.cloud platform.
Active.Ai is accessible via the FusionStore. Finastra is offering banks and its credit union customers the option to access AI avatars, so that they can interact with clients and members 24/7 across multiple channels.
Active.Ais customer support platform uses intelligent virtual assistants, and offers automation and quality customer engagement at reduced costs. Active.Ais conversational banking solution uses natural language processing (NLP) and machine intelligence to help clients with engaging in natural conversations via messaging, voice, or internet-of-things (IoT) devices.
IoT-based solutions have been adopted by all of the worlds major economies. Indias economy is on track to become one of the worlds largest by 2030.
The new Indian economy is now largely based on innovative tech thats transforming traditional business models. AI, quantum computing, analytics, Fintech, and Internet of Things (IoT) are fundamentally changing and improving how people conduct business in India and globally.
- Cyber security and the Internet of Things - Lexology - November 16th, 2020
- Save over $6,400 off this Complete InfoSec & Business Continuity Bundle - Neowin - November 16th, 2020
- Official Government Cybersecurity Guidance Offers Six Focus Areas for Banks of All Sizes - Lexology - November 16th, 2020
- Internet Security Audit Market is Expected to Exhibit an Upward Growth Trend Across Widespread Verticals | Affluence - The Think Curiouser - November 16th, 2020
- Internet Of Things Security Market 2020: Global Opportunities, Regional Overview, Top Leaders, Size, Revenue and Forecast up to 2020 2026 - The Daily... - November 16th, 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security Technology Market Size 2020 | Opportunities, Regional Overview, Top Leaders, Revenue and Forecast to 2027 -... - November 16th, 2020
- 6 security shortcomings that COVID-19 exposed - CSO Online - November 16th, 2020
- iboss Named Finalist for Best Network Security Solution in the 2020 ASTORS Homeland Security Awards - PR Web - November 16th, 2020
- Microsoft: Move Away From Phone-based Multi-factor Authentication - TechDecisions - November 16th, 2020
- Global Cable Operator Markets, 2020-2025 by Technology, Residential Services (Wireless, Internet, Entertainment, Security, Home Automation, and IoT... - November 16th, 2020
- Why fintech security must never be an afterthought Wall Street Call - Reported Times - November 16th, 2020
- Global Internet Security Market Share, Quantitative Analysis, Drivers & Restraints, Future Trends and Forecast Research Report 2026 by Global... - November 10th, 2020
- Internet Security Software Market Size, Share, Types, Products, Trends, Growth, Applications and Forecast 2020 to 2027 - TechnoWeekly - November 10th, 2020
- How the Internet of Things Security Infrastructure in India can be improved? - Analytics Insight - November 10th, 2020
- Global Internet of Things Security Market 2025 Potential Scope for Growth in This Pandamic: Check Point Security Software Technologies, Cisco Systems,... - November 10th, 2020
- What is a RAT? How remote access Trojans became a major threat - CSO Online - November 10th, 2020
- China's largest hackathon sees Windows 10, iOS 14, Chrome, and more hacked - TechSpot - November 10th, 2020
- How governments, companies can address evolving needs of increasing tech-savvy Filipinos - Philstar.com - November 10th, 2020
- Global IT Security Market 2020 Growth Potential, Production, Revenue And COVID-19 Impact Analysis 2025 - The Think Curiouser - November 10th, 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Will Generate Massive Revenue In Future A Comprehensive Study On Key Players - TechnoWeekly - November 10th, 2020
- Global Internet Security Market 2020 | Know the Companies List Could Potentially Benefit or Loose out From the Impact of COVID-19 | Top Companies:... - November 8th, 2020
- Misinformation, not vote tampering, is our most critical election threat - SecurityInfoWatch - November 8th, 2020
- Top 7 Ways to Hide Your IP Address in 2021 - Techstory - November 8th, 2020
- Internet Security Software Market Current and Future Trends, Leading Players, Industry Segments and Regional Forecast By 2029 - Eurowire - November 6th, 2020
- Know Your Role: You Are Part of the Security Team - ClearanceJobs - ClearanceJobs - November 6th, 2020
- 'This is how it was all supposed to work': The EI-ISAC readies for Election Day - StateScoop - November 6th, 2020
- Two reasons your Wi-Fi is slow, and how to fix them - CNET - November 6th, 2020
- Keeping Yourself Safe on the Internet at University - TechBullion - November 6th, 2020
- IT Security Spending in Government Market Expected to Flourish By 2025 with Top Key Players- IT Security Spending in Government are: Check Point... - November 6th, 2020
- Arson, water damage: Paper ballots are fragile. But there's a reason we don't vote online - CNET - November 6th, 2020
- Live News Streaming Figures for #Election2020 Highlight Misinformation Threat - Infosecurity Magazine - November 6th, 2020
- Florida Invests in Security Controls Ahead of #Election2020 - Infosecurity Magazine - November 6th, 2020
- How to Organize Employees to Cooperate in Threat Mitigation - Infosecurity Magazine - November 6th, 2020
- The best antivirus protection for Windows 10 in 2020 - CNET - November 2nd, 2020
- Internet Security Firewall Market to Reap Excessive Revenues by 2020-2029 - Eurowire - November 2nd, 2020
- Global Internet Security Market Expected to reach highest CAGR in forecast period :HPE, IBM, Intel, Symantec, AlienVault - TechnoWeekly - November 2nd, 2020
- Poll shows that many feel more vulnerable to online threats during the pandemic - Wiltshire 999s - November 2nd, 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market To Witness Significant Growth By 2020-2028 - TechnoWeekly - November 2nd, 2020
- Post-2020 election, Covid vaccine is biggest disinformation threat on the internet: Former Facebook security chief - CNBC - November 2nd, 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Demand (2020-2026) | Covering Products, Financial Information, Developments, Swot Analysis And Strategies |... - November 2nd, 2020
- Career in cybersecurity or ethical hacking: Where to study, starting salary and job interview questions - India Today - November 2nd, 2020
- Internet Of Everything (IoE) Market Status and Trend: Top Key Players, Industry Dynamics, And Regional Scope 2020 - Aerospace Journal - November 2nd, 2020
- Security Pros Have Role in Combatting Disinformation - Infosecurity Magazine - November 2nd, 2020
- How Safe Is the US Election from Hacking? - The New York Review of Books - November 2nd, 2020
- Internet watchdog warns of rise in scammers' activity - New Zealand Herald - November 2nd, 2020
- Homeland Security notified after hackers leak names of local residents who reportedly submitted invalid ballots - iFIBER One News - November 2nd, 2020
- Global Internet of Things Security Market Expected to reach highest CAGR in forecast period :Check Point Security Software Technologies, Cisco... - November 2nd, 2020
- Network Security: Don't Trust And Verify - IT Jungle - October 23rd, 2020
- Akamai Reveals State of Internet: Threats to Retailers - Solutions Review - October 23rd, 2020
- Verisign Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results | Business | The Daily News - Galveston County Daily News - October 23rd, 2020
- Global Internet Security Software Market Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Trends, Applications, And Growth Forecast To (2026). -... - October 23rd, 2020
- Nokia Threat Intelligence Report warns of rising cyberattacks on internet-connected devices - GlobeNewswire - October 23rd, 2020
- Cybersecurity and a potential Biden White House: Past tech priorities resurrected - SC Magazine - October 23rd, 2020
- Virgin Media has an important new feature, but switching it on will cost you - Express - October 23rd, 2020
- WISeKey and OpSec Security Partnership Establishes Trust Between Brands and their Customers through Improved Customer Engagement - GlobeNewswire - October 23rd, 2020
- Internet Of Things Iot Security Market Economic Perspective And Forecast To 2027 - PRnews Leader - October 23rd, 2020
- Why cybercriminals have 'Gone Vishing' during the COVID-19 Pandemic - Bdaily - October 23rd, 2020
- Insights on the Digital Security Control Global Market to 2027 - Strategic Recommendations for New Entrants - GlobeNewswire - October 17th, 2020
- More than 25% of Cypriots concerned about internet security - Cyprus Mail - October 17th, 2020
- 5 things you can do to secure your home office without hiring an expert - We Live Security - October 17th, 2020
- Beyond Speed and Reliability: Security Is a New Differentiator - Security Boulevard - October 17th, 2020
- Nationwide and Generali Global Assistance Partner to Enhance Identity Theft Protection - Insurance News Net - October 17th, 2020
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) Security Product Market 2020 Impact of COVID-19, Future Growth Analysis and Challenges | Cisco Systems, Inc, IBM... - October 17th, 2020
- Is BlackBerry (TSX:BB) Stock a Buy on the Latest News? - The Motley Fool Canada - October 17th, 2020
- Internet Security Market with COVID-19 Recovery Analysis 2020 | Rapid Adoption of BYOD Policy to Boost Market Growth | Technavio - Business Wire - October 8th, 2020
- Tenable and the CIS Enter Partnership to Bolster Cyber Hygiene - AiThority - October 8th, 2020
- How to Build Smart Banks that Connect Customers with Modern DX - AiThority - October 8th, 2020
- #NCSAM: Is Connected Ever Going to be Protected? - Infosecurity Magazine - October 8th, 2020
- Cyber Security Awareness Month is here! - We Live Security - October 2nd, 2020
- Internet security Market Potential Growth, Size, Share, Demand and Analysis of Key Players Research Forecasts to 2027 - The Daily Chronicle - October 2nd, 2020
- Latest Report on Global Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Analysis, Growth, Opportunity and Regional Insights 2026 - The Daily Chronicle - October 2nd, 2020
- Remarks by Henrietta Fore, UNICEF Executive Director, at Security Council meeting on universal connectivity & access to digital technology in... - October 2nd, 2020
- Lessons learned from firsthand experience on how to avoid internet fraud and other forms of cyberattacks (opinion) - Inside Higher Ed - October 2nd, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Global Internet Security Audit Market is Expected to Grow at a Healthy CAGR with Top players: Symantec, Intel Security, IBM, Cisco,... - October 2nd, 2020
- Internet Security Market 2020: Potential growth, attractive valuation make it is a long-term investment | Know the COVID19 Impact | Top Players: HPE,... - September 30th, 2020
- The Top Internet of Things (IoT) Authentication Methods and Options - Security Boulevard - September 30th, 2020
- How Trusted Internet Connections Is Focusing Telework with TIC 3.0 - FedTech Magazine - September 30th, 2020
- Is your business looking for an extra layer of security - here's why a VPN may be the answer - TechRadar - September 30th, 2020
- A business connected to the cloud needs cloud-ready security, connectivity - Techgoondu - September 30th, 2020
- The 6 key races you haven't heard of that may help decide how we secure our elections - POLITICO - September 30th, 2020