"Security Software in Telecom Market"
Global Security Software in Telecom Market Research Report: Information by Component [Solution (Identity and Access Management (IAM), Risk and Compliance Management, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Unified Threat Management, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation (DDoS) and Firewall)
Security Software in Telecom Market Research Report- Forecast till 2025
Due to the massive expansion of LTE networks, the customers have been experiencing seamless connectivity across the globe. It has given a significant opportunity to the telecom industries to expand their networks and penetrate in urban, rural, and remote areas. Furthermore, a perpetual increase in the usage of internet, increasing need demand for data services, and rising adoption broadband adoption are some of the critical drivers for the telecom industry. The development of networks has also resulted in a higher number of cyber-attacks in the telecom industry. The Global Security Software in Telecom Market 2020 was valued at USD 3,599.4 million in 2018 and estimated to expand at a CAGR of 11.9% with a value of USD 8,923.5 million by 2025.
Telecom operators have often experienced attacks while signaling, metering, switching, and configuring the network. The increasing number of cyberattacks has motivated the security providers to develop a sustainable solution for the enterprises. Hence, the increase in data breach incidents has led to the demand for establishing secure networks.Inadequate infrastructure and inexpensive security solutions to implement IPV6 technology, which is the most recent version of internet protocol, are some of the factors that are hindering the expansion of security software in the telecom market.
Get a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6961
By component, the security software in the telecom market is classified into solutions and services.
By solution, the security software in the telecom market is segmented into identity and access management (IAM), risk and compliance management, encryption, data loss prevention (DLP), unified threat management, security information and event management (SIEM), distributed denial of service mitigation, firewall, and others.
By services, the market is categorized into professional services (risk assessment, design and implementation, support and maintenance, and others) and managed services.
By security, the market is segmented into network security, endpoint security, application security, cloud security, and others.
By deployment, the market is segmented into the cloud and on-premise.
By end-user, the market is segmented into large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and government.
The global security software in the telecom market has segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and South America.
North America is estimated to dominate the security software in the telecom market. It has also been anticipated that it will retain the market during the forecast period. The advent of new technology and adaptation to it has led to considerable growth in the market. The rise in the deployment of IoT and the existence of internet-enabled solutions and cloud services have led to significant exposure to global security software in the telecom market. Canada and the US are facing a higher number of cyberattacks in the telecom sectors, which is one of the most significant reasons which increases the demand for security software.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing telecom market during the forecast period. With fast digitization, along with the developments in IoT and cloud computing has created a higher risk of cyber-attacks and security breaches. It resulted in a higher demand for global security software in the telecom market. It has encouraged the service providers to develop security solutions efficiently for the telecom operators. Countries like India, Japan, and China are growing at a faster pace, and hence, they contribute to the expansion of the market in the APAC region. Moreover, the increasing cyber-crime and strict government rules and regulations are speculated to increase the demand, thereby growing the market in the APAC region.
The prominent players of the global security software in telecom market are Symantec Corporation (US), IBM Corporation (US), Palo Alto Networks (US), Dell Inc (US), McAfee (US), and Trend Micro (Japan) Inc. are few of the most eminent players who contributed about 40% of the market share in 2018.
Other players like Check Point (US), Splunk (US), Amazon Web Services (US), Imperva (US), Qualys (US), F-Secure (Finland), HP Enterprise Development LP (US), FireEye (US), Oracle Corporation (US), Forcepoint (US), Fortinet (US), Microsoft Corporation (US), Proofpoint (US), F5 Networks (US), CyberArk (Israel), Sophos (UK), Juniper Networks (US), and, FireEye (US) have also played a key role and have secured position on the global security software in telecom market.
Browse Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/security-software-telecom-market-6961
Global Security Software in Telecom Market Research Report: Information by Component [Solution (Identity and Access Management (IAM), Risk and Compliance Management, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Unified Threat Management, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation (DDoS) and Firewall) and Services (Managed Services and Professional Services)], Deployment Mode (Cloud and On-Premise), Security Type (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security and Cloud Security) and Region [North America (the US, Canada, Mexico), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India and the Rest of Asia-Pacific), the Middle East & Africa and South America] - Forecast till 2025
Media ContactCompany Name: Market Research FutureContact Person: Abhishek SawantEmail: Send EmailPhone: +1 646 845 9312Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar City: PuneState: MaharashtraCountry: IndiaWebsite: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/security-software-telecom-market-6961#summary
- Is COVID-19 Making the Internet Sick? - Government Technology - May 27th, 2020
- Thanks to Physics, This Chocolate Is Iridescentand Safe to Eat - Smithsonian.com - May 27th, 2020
- $100 million in bounties paid by HackerOne to ethical hackers - BleepingComputer - May 27th, 2020
- Types of Encryption: 5 Encryption Algorithms & How to Choose the Right One - Security Boulevard - May 27th, 2020
- Asian consumers worried about securing their data - BusinessWorld Online - May 27th, 2020
- Move online to survive businesss new mantra - BizNews - May 27th, 2020
- China Demands Us Withdraw Sanctions on Tech Suppliers - Manufacturing Business Technology - May 27th, 2020
- DDoS Protection Market Overview, Regional And Restraint Analysis By 2020 2026 - 3rd Watch News - May 27th, 2020
- Galaxy S20 security is already old hat as Samsung launches new safety silicon - The Register - May 27th, 2020
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) market worldwide will grow by a... - May 27th, 2020
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Research Studies Competitive Strategies, Regional Analysis Forecast 2025 - WaterCloud News - May 27th, 2020
- When COVID-19 and Economic Fallout Put Millions of Kids in Unsafe Places, Communities in Schools Went in After Them. - The 74 - May 27th, 2020
- DNS over HTTPS: How to activate it on Windows 10 Build 19628 - WinCentral - May 27th, 2020
- The lack of women in cybersecurity leaves the online world at greater risk - The Conversation US - May 17th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis | Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market 2020-2024 | Increasing Incidence of Cyberattacks to Boost Growth |... - May 17th, 2020
- Break On Through To The Other Side - Seeking Alpha - May 17th, 2020
- Post-COVID 19: The Virtual World And Digital Participation And Its Challenges In Ghana - Modern Ghana - May 17th, 2020
- Embracing Remote Learning and Working after COVID-19 as our New Reality - THISDAY Newspapers - May 17th, 2020
- The lack of women in cybersecurity leaves the online world at greater risk - Kiowa County Press - May 16th, 2020
- Internet security Market Research Report 2020 By Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 16th, 2020
- The best antivirus protection of 2020 for Windows 10 - CNET UK - May 16th, 2020
- Bill Proposes to Incentivize Cybersecurity Innovations With Cash Prizes - Nextgov - May 16th, 2020
- The Confessions of Marcus Hutchins, the Hacker Who Saved the Internet - WIRED - May 16th, 2020
- Spains DGT Warns Of A New Scam Circulating Which Tricks Users Into Giving Their Data - Euro Weekly News - May 16th, 2020
- What is the Internet of Things? - Fox Business - May 16th, 2020
- Air Force aims to make secure mobile identity management the norm - FCW.com - May 16th, 2020
- Internet Security Market Analysis, Size, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts to 2027 - Cole of Duty - May 9th, 2020
- (2020-2026) Internet Security Audit Market to Witness Robust Expansion throughout the Forecast Period - Cole of Duty - May 9th, 2020
- OODAcast A Conversation With Lou Manousos, CEO of RiskIQ - OODA Loop - May 9th, 2020
- COVID-19 Crisis To Help Akamai Replicate $300 Million+ Revenue Growth From The Past 2 Years? - Forbes - May 9th, 2020
- Global Internet Security Market is Segmented by Applications, Technology, Product Type And Service and Region - TechnoVally - May 9th, 2020
- Google Releases May 2020 Android Security Patch; Fixes Bug That Allowed Remote Code Execution - Mashable India - May 9th, 2020
- Gregory Boehm | The Harvard Press | News | Obituaries - Harvard Press - May 9th, 2020
- Wifi/ Internet/ IoT Testing and Security Solutions Market 2020 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024 - Cole of Duty - May 9th, 2020
- More Salt in their wounds: DigiCert hit as hackers wriggle through (patched) holes in buggy config tool - The Register - May 9th, 2020
- Zoom's Rise, Reign and Era of Reform at the Top of the Teleconferencing Throne - BroadbandBreakfast.com - May 9th, 2020
- The Pleasures and Pitfalls of Motherhood on Instagram - ELLE.com - May 9th, 2020
- Global IT Security Spending in Government Market Expected to reach highest CAGR by 2025: Check Point Software Technologies, Cisco Systems, Fortinet,... - May 9th, 2020
- Millions of Android users need to update, or risk having attackers take over their phone - Express - May 9th, 2020
- Deal of the Month: 50% off Integos Mac Internet Security X9 bundle - 9to5Mac - April 20th, 2020
- COVID-19 impact: Internet Security Firewall Market: Promising Growth Outlook with a Steady CAGR of X% 2020-2026 Cole Reports - Cole of Duty - April 20th, 2020
- Russia And China Hijack Your Internet Traffic: Heres What You Do - Forbes - April 20th, 2020
- Internet security Market 2020 Break Down by Top Companies, Applications, Challenges, Opportunities and Forecast 2026 Cole Reports - Cole of Duty - April 20th, 2020
- Investor Paul Meeks overhauls tech strategy due to coronavirus risks, turns negative on two widely held stocks - CNBC - April 20th, 2020
- Authentic8's Front Line of Defense Tool Aims to Safeguard Government Agencies from Cyberthreats - WashingtonExec - April 20th, 2020
- Blockchain: The Most Awaited Ally For The Security Of The Internet Of Things - CoinCodex - April 20th, 2020
- The internet's battle against bots is heating up - The Hustle - April 20th, 2020
- Bot creates millions of fake eyeballs to rip off smart-TV advertisers - Naked Security - April 20th, 2020
- Where to buy Kaspersky Internet Security? - RecentlyHeard.com - April 17th, 2020
- Citing coronavirus disruptions, PhishCloud offers year of free service to prevent phishing scams - GeekWire - April 17th, 2020
- The Global Software Defined Perimeter Market size is expected to reach $10.7 billion by 2025, rising at a market growth of 23.7% CAGR during the... - April 17th, 2020
- Women are essential helpers during crises but they need access to the internet | TheHill - The Hill - April 17th, 2020
- How To Browse The Internet Privately on Your Phone (Our #1 Tips) - Know Your Mobile - April 17th, 2020
- Faster Internet and protection against cyberattacks: UPC Business offers customers free additional services during the coronavirus crisis -... - April 17th, 2020
- Teaching your kids to surf the internet safely - The Star Online - April 17th, 2020
- No, the Internet Is Not Good Again - The Atlantic - April 17th, 2020
- Cyberattacks on endpoints will rise by up to 40 per cent unless we act quickly - Techerati - April 17th, 2020
- RBR's CyberPatriots Continue their Winning Ways - The Two River Times - April 17th, 2020
- The Weaponization of Dogs on the Internet - Lawfare - April 17th, 2020
- Investment opportunities in the internet sector - Times of Malta - April 17th, 2020
- Matt Hancock has no answers for anything but he does have a six-point plan and a very small badge - The Independent - April 17th, 2020
- Best internet security suites of 2020: anti-virus and anti-malware cyber security - TechRadar - April 17th, 2020
- The security conundrum of 5G network slicing - Urgent Communications - April 13th, 2020
- How to Make Sure that Antivirus is on your Endpoints - Security Boulevard - April 13th, 2020
- Why you can't trust your vote to the internet - CyberScoop - April 13th, 2020
- IoT security, neglected infrastructure, and a crisis of trust deemed major threats for 2022 - TechRepublic - April 13th, 2020
- Aspects of cybersecurity not to overlook when working from home - Big Think - April 13th, 2020
- The Rise of the Secure Internet Gateway - Communal News - April 13th, 2020
- The University and its students must be more considerate of essential USC staff - Daily Trojan Online - April 13th, 2020
- Foreign Operatives Allegedly Using Zoom To Spy On Americans - Brinkwire - April 13th, 2020
- Top Ways to Guard Against Work-from-Home Phishing Threats - Infosecurity Magazine - April 13th, 2020
- Get 2 years of Webroot internet security and antivirus for $50 at Amazon - BGR - April 12th, 2020
- Internet Security Software Market Growth Analysis, Top Manufacturers, Shares, Growth Opportunities and Forecast to 2026 - Germany English News - April 12th, 2020
- Foreign Spies Are Targeting Americans on Zoom and Other Video Chat Platforms, U.S. Intel Officials Say - TIME - April 12th, 2020
- iOS users beware: Myth of Apple security invulnerability is just that - The Star Online - April 12th, 2020
- Experts: Internet voting isn't ready in the face of coronavirus pandemic - CyberScoop - April 12th, 2020
- Slack in the security spotlight lessons for collaboration servers - Naked Security - April 12th, 2020
- Google removes Android VPN with critical vulnerability from Play Store - Naked Security - April 12th, 2020
- Is there a way to find this file that's being used by another processor? - Windows 10 Support - BleepingComputer - April 12th, 2020
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) Security Industry 2020 Market Research With Size, Growth, Manufacturers, Segments And 2026 Forecasts Research -... - April 12th, 2020