If you own cryptocurrencies and an iOS device,I am sure you have struggled to find the right crypto wallets. However, these days developers have started supporting iOS devices too.
Now the iOS device users no longer need to store their cryptos on exchanges and jeopardize the security of their cryptocurrencies.
Also, in any case, the habit of storing your cryptocurrencies on exchanges is stronglydiscouraged by CoinSutra. But we also understand that some crypto users are forced to do so because they dont know about cryptocurrency wallets that are supported on iOS devices.
Thats why in this post I am going to share about popular Bitcoin and cryptocurrency wallets that can be used on iOS devices too.
BRD is easy to use and is a secure Bitcoin wallet through which you can send/store/receive your bitcoins easily.
The UI is sleek and streamlined for beginners as well as advanced users and provides a very good user experience.
The good thing is that it is available for iOS version also where users can get started in seconds as there is no registration or signups required to use this wallet.
Some of its notable features are of this wallet are:
Also, BRD wallet supports segwit addresses which are very good for reduction of transaction fees while transacting in BTC.
Edge (Formerly known as Airbitz) is also a non-custodial HD wallet just like other popular HD wallets and has a very good development community backing it since 2013.
Edges iOS version Bitcoin wallet is one of the oldest in the market and has pretty decent reviews. I have never used it but it always remains on my mobile as an emergency backup wallet that I can use anytime. Its security features are a step ahead than its peers. Some of its notable features are:
Check out our CEO Harsh Agarwal talking to Aitbitzs CEO at the Bitcoin Conference Miami 2017.
Note: This wallet is available for iPhones and iPad currently.
Download Edge iOS Wallet
Copay is a product of BitPay, a long-time operating Bitcoin company in the cryptosphere.
Copay is a non-hosted HD wallet that is very easy to use and is under continuous development/maintenance of a strong development team.
There are some USPs of this wallet that allows one to store their Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash in a hassle free way.
Note: This wallet is a Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash-only wallet available for iPhones and iPad currently.
Download Copay iOS Wallet
Another fine wallet for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is Jaxx.
Jaxx is a multi-cryptocurrencywallet with an active development community behind it and has all the features that one requires in a non-hosted wallet such as:
Jaxx has had its fair share of controversies, particularly when theywere found keeping usersmnemonic phrases in plain text, but that has changed now.
Note: It supports more than 25 cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin) in its current iOS version.
Download Jaxx iOS Wallet
Bitpie is another popular Bitcoin wallet that has started getting a lot of traction.
I noticed this wallet while recovering forks of Bitcoin like SBTC and Bitcoin Diamond. Ever since this wallet is on my Android device.
However, the good news is, it is an HD wallet that now supports multiple currencies on the iOS platform too.
While using Bitpie you have access to the following features:
Note: It supports BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, QTUM, and ZEC as of now on its Android version and BTC plus BCH on its iOS version.
Download Bitpie iOS Wallet
Blockchain wallet is the oldest cryptocurrency mobile wallet available in the market and luckily they have the iOS version for you.
It is, without a doubt, the worlds most popular mobile wallet for storing Bitcoin with more than 23 million users.
It is an HD wallet that comes with all the regular features that one might want in a self-hosted wallet. Some of the features that keep you in charge of your crypto funds all the time are:
Always remember:If you lose the 12-18 seed words, you will lose your all bitcoins.
Note:It is a Bitcoin-only wallet and doesnt support other currencies currently.
Download Blockchain iOS Wallet
Trust wallet is another multi-currency wallet for iOS users but this wallet doesnt support Bitcoin.
Trust wallet is the wallet for Ethereum and Ethereum based ERC20 tokens and ERC223 tokens. Here in this wallet your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security.
Trust wallet also acts like a Web3 Browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app.
Download Trust Wallet
The best and easiest way to securely store your cryptocurrencies is to use a good wallet that you control on your device.
If you store your cryptos on exchanges, you stand at the risk of losing all at once. And as the cryptosphere has matured, even iOS users have a lot of options for crypto mobile wallets.
Also, whenever you use any of these iOS wallets, we suggest you follow the basic security practices always, some of which are:
I will update this list on a regular basis so watch this space. Some of the iOS wallets that I am watching now are:
Do let us know which wallets you use in the comments section below.
If you find this post useful, please share it with your friends on Facebook & Twitter!
Here are hand-picked guides for you to read next:
Read this article:
Best Bitcoin/Altcoin Wallets For iPhone [2019 Edition]
- Poll Shows Crypto Investors Expect ChainLink To Be Top Performing Altcoin in 2020 - newsBTC - January 14th, 2020
- These 4 Factors Suggest the Altcoin Crypto Market Rally is Only Just Beginning - newsBTC - January 14th, 2020
- Is This The Return Of The Altseason? Pumped Up Altcoins Leave Bitcoin In The Wind - ZyCrypto - January 14th, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Cooperative Warns Public Against Apparent Hard Fork Scam - Cointelegraph - January 14th, 2020
- South Korea: Hacked Crypto Exchange Upbit Finally Resumes ETH Deposits and Withdrawals - BTCMANAGER - January 14th, 2020
- Cobinhood is the Latest Altcoin Exchange to Shut Down - NullTX - January 12th, 2020
- Litecoin Gains 10% Against The Dollar, Is This The Start of an Altcoin Rally? - newsBTC - January 12th, 2020
- Dash Surges by Over 16% as Bitcoin Price Hovers At $8,100 - Cointelegraph - January 12th, 2020
- More Altcoin Mining to be Integrated by Mining Pools in 2020 - Report - Cryptonews - January 10th, 2020
- Ethereum, Monero hashrate mainly concentrated in Europe - AMBCrypto - January 10th, 2020
- 4 Signs the Cryptocurrency Altcoin Market May Have Finally Bottomed - Cointelegraph - January 10th, 2020
- All 4 Past Januaries Started A Different Altcoin Trend, Will January 2020 Ignite a New Altcoin Season? - CryptoPotato - January 10th, 2020
- Dead Crypto Projects Declined in 2019, Are Altcoins Reviving? - Bitcoinist - January 10th, 2020
- Stellar jumps 8% as Bitcoin taps $8,000; what will push XLM even higher? - CryptoSlate - January 10th, 2020
- Chainlink and Loopring Are Now "Partners in Crime" - Business Partnerships - Altcoin Buzz - January 10th, 2020
- Upbit Exchange to Re-Open XRP, LTC and EOS Trading - Bitcoinist - January 10th, 2020
- Altcoin Explorer: Tether, The Worlds First Successful Stablecoin - BTCMANAGER - January 10th, 2020
- Heres What Altcoins Rally Means for Where the Crypto Markets are Heading Next - newsBTC - January 5th, 2020
- Momentum Within Altcoin Market Could Spark Massive XRP Rally, But Will it Be Sustainable? - newsBTC - January 5th, 2020
- This Small-Cap Altcoin Is Quietly up Over 50% in the Last 2 Days - SludgeFeed - January 5th, 2020
- ElectraPay is Another Altcoin Payment Solution no one Really Needs - The Merkle Hash - January 5th, 2020
- Ethereum [ETH/USD] Technical Analysis: Price Remains Unmoved as Users clamor for Altcoin Revolution ... - TWJ Crypto - January 5th, 2020
- 2019: Alt-Season has comeand gone - Where is altcoin heading in 2020? - FXStreet - December 30th, 2019
- Ethereum, XRP, and BCH: Why Traders are Optimistic on Altcoin Market - newsBTC - December 30th, 2019
- Altcoin Apocalypse: Which Crypto Assets Will Survive Another Year - newsBTC - December 30th, 2019
- XRP, Bitcoin are the most bought coins on Coinbase - AMBCrypto - December 30th, 2019
- Heres Why XRP Price Could Soon Burst 60% Higher - Ethereum World News - December 30th, 2019
- 2019 in review: Which altcoins performed the best vs Bitcoin? - Coin Rivet - December 27th, 2019
- Privacy-Focused and Privacy Centric Blockchains - Altcoin Buzz - December 27th, 2019
- NULS Hacked. $480 Worth of NULS Token Stolen - Cryptocurrency Regulation - Altcoin Buzz - December 27th, 2019
- 2019 in review: Which altcoins performed the best vs Bitcoin? - Yahoo Finance - December 24th, 2019
- Altcoins bubble on the way, crypto market cap may reach $11 trillion by 2023 - FXStreet - December 24th, 2019
- Litecoin price prediction 2020: can it become the best-performing altcoin of the coming decade? - Capital.com - December 24th, 2019
- 2019: The Year in Altcoins, and the Year Ahead - Finance Magnates - December 24th, 2019
- XRP is Down 95% from Its 2018 Peak; Whats Next for the Embattled Crypto? - newsBTC - December 22nd, 2019
- BitGo Will Comply with FATF - Cryptocurrency Regulation - Altcoin Buzz - December 22nd, 2019
- Why Have Altcoins Slumped Back to Crypto Winter Levels? - newsBTC - December 21st, 2019
- Bitcoin Price Diary: Long BTC From $6.5K and Back in Altcoin Positions - Cointelegraph - December 21st, 2019
- LTC, XTZ, TRX, and XLM Crypto Price Prediction: Will Altcoins Test Key Resistance Levels? - U.Today - December 21st, 2019
- Can Ethereum (ETH) And Other Altcoins Still See A Rise In Dominance? - Crypto Daily - December 21st, 2019
- Orchid Launches on Coinbase and Sees 200%+ Gain - Altcoin Buzz - December 21st, 2019
- Ripple Raises $200M, Calls 2019 Its Strongest Year of Growth - Cointelegraph - December 21st, 2019
- Pionex and Dash are Now Partners - Business Partnerships - Altcoin Buzz - December 21st, 2019
- Ether Price Targets $160 as Altcoins Rally and BTC Trades Sideways - Cointelegraph - December 13th, 2019
- Ether Eyes $160 As BTC Oscillates And Altcoins Rally - - CryptoVibes - December 13th, 2019
- Whats the outlook for Litecoin in 2020? - Coin Rivet - December 13th, 2019
- Ethereum Classic is the Top Altcoin in Daily Active Addresses, Heres Why - Coingape - December 13th, 2019
- Nike Shoes and Ethereum? Why Not - Altcoin Buzz - December 13th, 2019
- Top 3 price prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: Altcoin auto-MATIC carnage - FXStreet - December 11th, 2019
- Altcoin Meltdown Intensifies as Tezos, Ravencoin, VeChain Take the Plunge - CCN.com - December 11th, 2019
- Altcoins: Could This Be the End of Tokens? - CoinCodex - December 11th, 2019
- Latest Litecoin price and analysis (LTC to USD) - Coin Rivet - December 11th, 2019
- Bitrefill and Bitfinex Are Now "Partners in Crime" - Business Partnerships - Altcoin Buzz - December 6th, 2019
- Altcoin apocalypse XRP, Bitcoin Cash and ZEC over 90% removed from ATH - Born2Invest - December 5th, 2019
- Which Major Altcoins Will Still Be Top Ranking Long Term? A Historical Review of the Altcoin Market's Past Perhaps Provides Clues Crypto.IQ | Bitcoin... - December 4th, 2019
- XRP Added to Japanese Altcoin Market by BitFlyer - The Coin Republic - December 4th, 2019
- The Worst Is Yet To Come For Altcoin Market Cap - newsBTC - December 2nd, 2019
- Altcoin Apocalypse: The Number of Dying Crypto Currencies Is Rising - newsBTC - December 2nd, 2019
- Altcoin Dominance Steadily Increases While Bitcoin Takes a Dive - BeInCrypto - December 2nd, 2019
- Learn The Basics of Masternode Investments: An Exclusive Interview with Iakov Trevor Levin of Midas - Coinfomania - December 2nd, 2019
- How to Beat Bitcoin With Altcoins (Using the BMJ Crypto Portfolio Optimization Tool) - Bitcoin Market Journal - December 2nd, 2019
- Massively Successful: That is What Electroneum Wants To Be - Spotlight - Altcoin Buzz - November 23rd, 2019
- Google a Threat to Bitcoin? Community Disagrees - Finance and Funding - Altcoin Buzz - November 23rd, 2019
- Heres How Much of Each Major Altcoin Is Owned by Whales - BeInCrypto - November 21st, 2019
- Altcoin Volatility Rising, But Alt Season Wont Arrive Until Bitcoin Volume Returns - newsBTC - November 21st, 2019
- What will it take for a Litecoin bull run in 2020? - Yahoo Finance - November 21st, 2019
- Crypto Analyst: Ethereum, XRP and Altcoins Poised for Major Rally As Bitcoin (BTC) Dominance Drops - The Daily Hodl - November 18th, 2019
- Bye-Bye Bitcoin? Why the Altcoin Bottom is In - newsBTC - November 18th, 2019
- Proof of Stake Creator: Bitcoin Unlikely to Dominate Altcoins in Long Run - Ethereum World News - November 18th, 2019
- Crypto Conundrum: Bullish Bitcoin Price Action Halts Altcoin ... - April 24th, 2019
- Altcoin Season 2019 Thrives: Everex (EVX) Leading Binance ... - April 21st, 2019
- What is an Altcoin? - CCN - February 9th, 2019
- Altcoin Trader South Africa - ice3x Altcoin Exchange ... - February 2nd, 2019
- Altcointrader.co.za Review - Altcoin Trader, Login ... - January 27th, 2019
- Bitcoin History Part 5: A Wild Altcoin Appears - Bitcoin News - January 9th, 2019
- Latest News on Altcoin | Altcoin Breaking News | DC Forecasts - January 9th, 2019
- Altcoin Daily Preview: Tron (TRX) Could Bounce back ... - January 9th, 2019
- Most promising Altcoins and ... - Captain Altcoin - January 8th, 2019
- Altcoin - Investopedia - December 12th, 2018
- GoChain (GO): Here's Why This Altcoin Might $GO All The ... - November 10th, 2018