Growing need for higher computational power and increasing demand across various organizations to enhance their IT service management capabilities without addition of servers would boost the growth of the global hybrid cloud market.
Increasing need for more computational power among organizations and growing awareness about the benefits of hybrid cloud drive the growth of the global hybrid cloud market. However, lurking concerns about data privacy and security hamper the market growth.
On the other hand, rapid increase in adoption of hybrid cloud among small- and large-sized companies and augmented demand among various organizations to boost its IT service management capabilities without the addition of servers are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market players in near future.
The key market players analyzed in the report include Microsoft Corporation, VMware, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell EMC, Google LLC, Cisco Systems, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Rackspace Inc., IBM Corporation (International Business Machines), and Verizon Enterprise. These market players have adopted various strategies such as partnerships, collaboration, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launch to maintain their leading position in the industry.
North Americacontributed about half share of the market in 2017, owing to the increasing number of cloud-based service providers in the region. However,Asia-Pacificregion would grow at the fastest CAGR of 25.3% during the study period, owing to rise in usage of cloud-based services and growth in deployment of data centers in the developing countries such asIndiaandChina.
In addition, the hybrid cloud market inEuropeis expected to grow gradually from 2018 to 2025.
The global hybrid cloud market was pegged at$36.14 billionin 2017 and is estimated to reach$171.93 billionby 2025, registering a CAGR of 21.7% from 2018 to 2025.
Among industrial verticals, the global hybrid cloud market report is analyzed across IT & Telecom, healthcare, BFSI, retail, government, media & entertainment, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and other sectors. In 2017, the BFSI segment was the largest contributor, holding about one-third share of the market and would continue to retain its dominant position during the forecast period.
However, the healthcare segment is expected to manifest the fastest CAGR of 27.9% during the forecast period, as concerns regarding security, cost, and complexity have considerably increased among healthcare organizations.
In 2017, the small & medium enterprises segment was the largest contributor to the global hybrid cloud market in terms of revenue, holding more than two-thirds share. Moreover, the segment is expected to portray the fastest CAGR of 22.5% during the study period.
On the other hand, the large enterprises segment is estimated to manifest gradual growth through 2025.
Download Sample Report:www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/256
Based on service model, the global hybrid cloud market report is segmented into Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS). SaaS segment held the largest market share, contributing about 61% of the total revenue, owing to the increasing adoption of SaaS among organizations that seek complex software and hardware management.
However, IaaS segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 26.1% through 2025, owing to various benefits such as enhanced performance, improved productivity, flexible computing capabilities, and increased delivery speed. In addition, the PaaS segment is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period.
The services segment is estimated to register the fastest CAGR of 23.1% during the forecast period, owing to the rise in adoption of hybrid cloud services on account of their cost-effectiveness and ease of access. However, the solutions segment held the largest market share, contributing about two-thirds of the total revenue, owing to the increasing inclination of companies toward building multi-cloud architectures.
- Micron Gains as Cloud Strength Boosts its Earnings and Guidance - TheStreet - March 26th, 2020
- Cloud-Based Security Tool Adoption: Latest Research Findings - MSSP Alert - March 26th, 2020
- Supermicro Accelerates AI and Deep Learning with NGC-Ready Servers - insideHPC - March 26th, 2020
- COVID-19 puts corporate WFH capabilities to the test - SC Magazine - March 26th, 2020
- Dell debuts oven-ready AI platforms to ease researchers' setup pain - Blocks and Files - March 26th, 2020
- How is Coronavirus Affecting the Daily Lives of Architects? Our Readers Answer - ArchDaily - March 26th, 2020
- Enabling AI with edge computing and HCI - Techerati - March 26th, 2020
- StackPath and Broadcom Collaborate to Boost Cloud Compute Services at the Edge - Yahoo Finance - March 25th, 2020
- 5 Innovative Applications of Edge Computing - AiThority - March 25th, 2020
- NVIDIA, Azure And AWS Offer Free Resources To Fight Against COVID-19 - Analytics India Magazine - March 25th, 2020
- Cloud Server: Market 2020 What Factors will drive the Market in Upcoming Years Dell, HP, IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Fujitsu, Hitachi, NEC - News Times - March 25th, 2020
- Centrica operations are boosted by development of cloud-based system - Information Age - March 25th, 2020
- Coronavirus: How organisations align IT costs with business value - Software Testing News - March 25th, 2020
- Sysdig Provides the First Cloud-Scale Prometheus Monitoring Offering - Business Wire - March 25th, 2020
- Insights on the ASEAN and Taiwan Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service Market - Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Yahoo Finance - March 25th, 2020
- Say Goodbye to legacy: Moving over to cloud-native availability solutions - Bdaily - March 25th, 2020
- Thought Machine's Paul Taylor: 'Events like this will push banking into the cloud' - AltFi - March 25th, 2020
- Head in the Clouds: Managing Security in a Multi-Cloud World - TechSpective - March 25th, 2020
- Laser Links will link small satellites to Earth and each other - Laser Focus World - March 25th, 2020
- The trouble with cloud evaluations amid too many choices - TechTarget - March 25th, 2020
- Cloud Computing is Helping Deal with Coronavirus - Analytics Insight - March 23rd, 2020
- Owner Says Tesla Model 3 Window Shattered By Itself, Accused Of FUD - InsideEVs - March 23rd, 2020
- Insights on the ASEAN and Taiwan Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service Market - Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - March 23rd, 2020
- Link11 Offers Its Cloud-Based DDoS Protection Solution To Public Sector Organizations Free Of Cost During COVID-19 - SecurityInformed - March 23rd, 2020
- Here's how AI is helping Indian Insurance industry improve customer experience - ETCIO.com - March 23rd, 2020
- New HomeKit-compatible pan-and-tilt Eufy camera seems to be on the way - 9to5Mac - March 23rd, 2020
- AI can better predict drug response to lung cancer therapies - ETCIO.com - March 23rd, 2020
- Evolution of the Cloud Conversation - UC Today - March 23rd, 2020
- Galvanizing the new age of IT with AI and hybrid cloud - ETCIO.com - March 23rd, 2020
- London teacher with half a million hits on maths website during coronavirus outbreak shortlisted as among world's best - Evening Standard - March 23rd, 2020
- Surge in home working highlights Microsoft licensing issue: If you are not on subscription, working remotely is a premium feature - The Register - March 23rd, 2020
- Google Teams Up with Solo.io to Extend Istio - Container Journal - March 23rd, 2020
- Running These Workloads? You Should Take A Look At The IBM Z15 - Forbes - March 23rd, 2020
- Cloud Servers Market Share Analysis and Research Report by 2025 - Express Journal - March 19th, 2020
- VPN deal: 73% off and a cloud storage freebie with this limited time offer - TechRadar India - March 19th, 2020
- Ampere's server chip has 80 Arm CPU cores? Yeah, well, our ThunderX3 will have 96 with 384 threads, says Marvell - The Register - March 19th, 2020
- Pushing the cloud to the limit, with UKFast's Chris Folkerd - Techerati - March 19th, 2020
- The global malware analysis market was valued at US$ 2.55 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 29.2% during the forecast period 2019 -... - March 19th, 2020
- Immersion Neuroscience Index Reveals the Public Craves Direction From Its Elected Leaders, Not Celebrities, During a Crisis - Business Wire - March 19th, 2020
- Memo to MSPs: Is There A Safe Way to Visit Customer Offices? - ChannelE2E - March 19th, 2020
- Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Markets to 2025 - IBM, Cisco, Huawei and Microsoft are the Forerunners of this $27 Billion-Projected Industry -... - March 19th, 2020
- Spectro Cloud Launches With $7.5 Million to Help Enterprises Realize the Promise of Kubernetes - GlobeNewswire - March 19th, 2020
- Pockets of Density Will Be More Common in Future Data Centers - Data Center Frontier - March 19th, 2020
- Cloud of uncertainty for restaurants, bars, and servers - WKBW-TV - March 17th, 2020
- Google: This is what caused CPU throttling at our cloud data center - ZDNet - March 17th, 2020
- Google reveals the wheels almost literally fell off one of its cloudy server racks - The Register - March 17th, 2020
- The Last Hurrah Before The Server Recession - The Next Platform - March 17th, 2020
- Google Translates real time transcription feature is out now for Android - The Verge - March 17th, 2020
- Data storage in the cloud: 5 ways to make it faster and cheaper - TechGenix - March 17th, 2020
- Spectro Cloud Launches With $7.5 Million to Help Enterprises Realize the Promise of Kubernetes - Container Journal - March 17th, 2020
- Need to build a high-performance private cloud? You need the QNAP TVS-1282T3 Thunderbolt 3 NAS - ZDNet - March 17th, 2020
- Your No. 1 Cloud Threat is 'Excessive Permissions' - CXOToday.com - March 17th, 2020
- Bipartisan Senate Judiciary Committee introduces bill that censors online content and attacks encryption - World Socialist Web Site - March 17th, 2020
- Business101: 5 Reasons why small and medium businesses should consider cloud technology - IOL - March 17th, 2020
- NetApp Acquires Talon Storage, Providing Integration with Cloud Services and File Shares - Database Trends and Applications - March 17th, 2020
- Microsoft, Google, Slack, Zoom et al struggling to deal with a spike in remote tools thanks to coronavirus - The Register - March 17th, 2020
- Differences Between The Types Of Hosting Services - Knnit - Knnit - March 17th, 2020
- Cloud Server Market 2020: Applications, Types and Growing Trends in Market, Gro - News by aeresearch - March 17th, 2020
- Cloud firms turn to long nights, employee health checks to survive work-from-home rush - Japan Today - March 17th, 2020
- Where to look for cost savings in the cloud - TechCentral.ie - March 17th, 2020
- Solar Industry Grows 23% in 2019, But Clouds Are on the Horizon - Nasdaq - March 17th, 2020
- Azure admins' cold sweat likely caused by a 'isolated' power problems that browned out West Central USA region - The Register - March 17th, 2020
- Lloyds to partner with Google Cloud - Business Insider - Business Insider Nordic - March 11th, 2020
- What Is An Advanced Cloud? - Forbes - March 11th, 2020
- Cloud Adoption Will Be On A Rise In 2020 - HostReview.com - March 11th, 2020
- Alveo U25 SmartNIC turnkey solution for the Cloud - Fudzilla - March 11th, 2020
- VMware embraces Kubernetes with vSphere 7 - Blocks and Files - March 11th, 2020
- Supermicro Unveils MegaDC Servers - The First Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) Systems Designed Exclusively for Hyperscale Datacenters - Associated... - March 11th, 2020
- COVID-19 Global Outbreaks: Coordinating Your Remote Business Operations - China Briefing - March 11th, 2020
- How Mircom Group is using technology to turn buildings into active, networking machines - The Globe and Mail - March 11th, 2020
- Mastering the multicloud maze: how to choose the right solution for your business - UKTN - March 11th, 2020
- The not-so-Smart Home is available now to disable the Server in the Cloud, behind the Lightify - Play Crazy Game - March 11th, 2020
- Supermicro's data centre on a pole sends IoT processing to the Edge - Data Economy - March 9th, 2020
- Amazon, Microsoft cloud-computing can weather a recession and coronavirus, analysts say - The Columbian - March 9th, 2020
- Is Cloud Hosting The Best Hosting Option For Your Website? - Analytics Insight - March 9th, 2020
- Former Mac head Jean-Louis Gasse says all Macs could today be ARM powered - 9to5Mac - March 9th, 2020
- Customers are now more discerning about moving to the public cloud, says Pulsants Rob Coupland - NS Tech - March 9th, 2020
- How thousands of servers leverage hybrid IT at Times Internet - ETCIO.com - March 9th, 2020
- What are the Benefits of Cloud-Based Security Systems for Indian Businesses? - India West - March 9th, 2020
- AWS to double sales droids as Google, Microsoft's growing clouds threaten to gobble larger slices of Bezos' pie - The Register - March 9th, 2020