Exabeam, the Smarter SIEM company, announced a significant performance milestone with Exabeam SaaS Cloud contributing more than half of Q1 FY21 new and add-on recurring revenue, signaling an accelerated transition of its business to the cloud.
This momentum has been built on consistent improvements to Exabeams cloud-first product and partner strategy, including the recent announcements of the Exabeam Cloud Platform and Google Cloud Security Partner status.
With organizations quickly deploying collaboration and virtual meeting apps to ensure business continuity and productivity in todays work-from-home reality, Exabeam has also announced support for the collection of logs from Zoom; further supporting security teams need to carry out their investigations across a diverse environment.
This new log source is included as part of the existing Exabeam Cloud Connectors solution. Clients who are already leveraging Cloud Connectors today will be able to ingest Zoom logs at no additional cost.
In addition to Zoom, Exabeam has extended its range of Exabeam Cloud Connectors to reliably collect logs from over 40 cloud services into Exabeam Data Lake, Exabeam Advanced Analytics, and any other security information and event management (SIEM) solution, providing visibility into cloud services from Workday, Ping Identity, Cloudflare and Fidelis.
Underlining its commitment to cloud-first organizations, Exabeam has also released a free trial of Exabeam SaaS Cloud, a powerful cloud security architecture that ingests and behaviorally analyzes data from any cloud or on-premises data source.
The availability of a trial version will enable organizations to experience first hand the benefits of a proven platform that allows analysts to collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect and investigate attacks and automate incident response.
Achieving this performance milestone underlines our impressive recent momentum across sales and new product launches, with Exabeam products now available from 15 locations worldwide, commented Shahar Ben-Hador, VP of product management at Exabeam.
The broad extension of Exabeam Cloud Connectors and our status as a Google Cloud Partner provide further validation of our commitment to meet the security needs of businesses across the cloud economy.
With recent research revealing that many companies are beginning to migrate security tools to the cloud, a significant number still have concerns over data privacy, unauthorized access, server outages and integration.
The study underlines why visibility into cloud services is now vital and validates the strategy of organizations that are now taking a cloud-first approach to security.
Security teams must increasingly adapt to IT strategies that are moving more solutions to the cloud, said Oseloka Obiora, director of operations, RiverSafe. Exabeams technology and experienced team offer significant benefits for organizations compared to on-premises solutions not the least of which is delivering initial time-to-value through a smarter SIEM.
After reviewing the market and a number of providers, we chose Exabeam to champion our vision of maximizing what the cloud offers as it relates to our security program, said Marc Crudgington, chief information security officer, Woodforest National Bank.
Exabeams SaaS-based SIEM means we have no infrastructure or system operations to manage. A cloud-first approach gives our team efficiencies instead of overburdening them with operational management tasks; they can now focus on strategic security initiatives that continue to mature our enterprises cybersecurity program.
See the original post here:
Exabeam sees more than half of new and add-on recurring revenue from cloud offering - Help Net Security
- Migrating applications to cloud with Amazon EventBridge - Security Boulevard - August 12th, 2020
- The Great Cloud-Quake: US Told to Stop Spying, or Forfeit Right of Access to Personal Data - Computer Business Review - August 12th, 2020
- Thycotic Releases Privileged Access Management Capabilities for the New Reality of Cloud and Remote Work - PRNewswire - August 12th, 2020
- Going Serverless with AWS Lambda and API Gateway - Dice Insights - August 12th, 2020
- Can The EU Create Its Own Cloud Platform? - Forbes - August 12th, 2020
- Park Place Technologies Introduces DMSO, a New Industry Category that Elevates IT Infrastructure Services to Accelerate Business Transformation -... - August 12th, 2020
- Keeping Control Over Cloud With IPAM Sync Featured - The Fast Mode - August 12th, 2020
- Jack in the Box Goes All-In on AWS - Business Wire - August 12th, 2020
- Nutanix Clusters takes on-premises Nutanix to AWS Blocks and Files - Blocks and Files - August 12th, 2020
- How the FT prepared for a world without third-party cookies - The Drum - August 12th, 2020
- Samsung Electronics : - Defining the Boundaries of Communications - marketscreener.com - August 12th, 2020
- 10 billion records sit in unsecured databases - China leads the pack - SecurityBrief New Zealand - August 12th, 2020
- This Week in Storage, featuring Qumulo, Actifio and more Blocks and Files - Blocks and Files - August 12th, 2020
- Finding the Right and Secured Video Platforms for your Business - Security Boulevard - August 12th, 2020
- How to Create an Infrastructure for a Remote-Ready School - EdTech Magazine: Focus on Higher Education - August 12th, 2020
- How cloud is turning to be an effective tool for healthcare industry during Covid-19 - Express Computer - July 29th, 2020
- The pros and cons of moving to the cloud - Accounting Today - July 29th, 2020
- Veritas taps NetBackup as the beating heart of universal data management - Blocks and Files - July 29th, 2020
- The Style Of Cloud Networking In The Corporate Datacenter - The Next Platform - July 29th, 2020
- Storage skills in the age of the cloud and convergence - ComputerWeekly.com - July 29th, 2020
- Report: Despite Covid-19 disruption in 2020, data center capex poised to hit more than $200B over next five years - FierceTelecom - July 29th, 2020
- Ephesoft Releases New Version of Transact; Touts Time-to-Value of Cloud-based Document Processing Solution - PR Web - July 29th, 2020
- NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10 adds vSphere 7 support and other new features - Continuity Central - July 29th, 2020
- Is Application Awareness on the Cusp of a Renaissance? - Redmondmag.com - July 29th, 2020
- DH2i to Address How to Mitigate Microsoft SQL Server Costs Amidst Pandemic-Ravaged Budgets - PRNewswire - July 29th, 2020
- Charting the Massive Scale of the Digital Cloud - Visual Capitalist - July 14th, 2020
- The Interaction Between Identity Cloud and Akamai Edge Services - Security Boulevard - July 14th, 2020
- CHR, Microsoft partner on cloud and visibility - JOC.com - July 14th, 2020
- Amazon Web Services CEO Andy Jassy on How the Cloud is Aiding Vaccine Development; Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning that is Transforming... - July 14th, 2020
- Server Management Software Market 2020 Global Size, COVID 19 Outbreak, Segments, Growth and Trends by Forecast to 2023 - Cole of Duty - July 14th, 2020
- Tengxunyun.net.cn Is Now Among the Best Online Blogs That Cover Information Regarding Tencent Cloud Server Service - Press Release - Digital Journal - July 14th, 2020
- How Tencent is upping the ante on Asian rival Alibaba Cloud - TechHQ - July 14th, 2020
- Top 5 things to know about serverless computing - TechRepublic - July 14th, 2020
- Businesses That Need Cloud Services - Student Assembly of the State University of New York - July 14th, 2020
- An Army of Swipers: Dating in the Modern Age - Visual Capitalist - July 14th, 2020
- QNAPs AirPlay-enabled 2-Bay Cloud NAS falls to Amazon low at $239 (20% off) - 9to5Toys - July 14th, 2020
- Discover the Power of VUNO's AI Solutions at ECR 2020 - PRNewswire - July 14th, 2020
- Evaluate the top hybrid cloud providers - TechTarget - July 14th, 2020
- Why Businesses Are Implementing Edge Analytics in Their Line of Work - RTInsights - July 14th, 2020
- Get Off the Cloud With Start9's Private Internet Kit - CoinDesk - CoinDesk - July 14th, 2020
- Smart Education and Learning Market 2020 Global Size, Top Leaders, Analytical Overview, Business Growth, Sales Revenue and Forecast 2023 - Sports... - July 14th, 2020
- Windows PCs will have to follow Apples switch to ARM, says former Mac chief - 9to5Mac - July 14th, 2020
- Cloud Computing Server Market In-Depth Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Latest Innovations, Applications, And Growth Forecast... - July 14th, 2020
- Smart Education and Learning Market 2020 Global Industry Size, Key Players Analysis, Business Growth, Regional Trends and Forecast 2023 - Daily... - July 14th, 2020
- How Tencent is bringing the storm clouds to arch-rival Alibaba - Tech Wire Asia - July 6th, 2020
- Unsecured servers leaked data of millions of users of dating sites and apps - TEISS - July 6th, 2020
- How Ather Energy is leveraging the Cloud to build and scale smart mobility solutions for India - YourStory - July 6th, 2020
- Nextcloud, the open source platform that allows you to install and configure your own personal cloud on a web server - Explica - July 6th, 2020
- The Chinese Government is Accessing YOUR Network Through the Backdoor and There Still is NO Place to Hide - China Law Blog - July 6th, 2020
- Scientific Thinking: Processes, methods, and approaches with reference to Deep Tech - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News - Daily... - July 6th, 2020
- 5 Best VPNs to consider in 2020 - Techiexpert.com - TechiExpert.com - July 6th, 2020
- Huawei Rotating Chairman Highlights Practices and Prospects of 5G in Digital Transformation for Industries at GSMA Thrive - Al-Bawaba - July 5th, 2020
- AIOps and the evolution of IT infrastructure monitoring - IT Brief Australia - July 5th, 2020
- 360Quadrants Releases Top 10 Cloud Computing Software In 2020 edited by leading research firm - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - July 5th, 2020
- How to Watch Netflix With NordVPN: Does it Work in 2020 ? - Cloudwards - July 5th, 2020
- Migrating SaaS to Cloud: How to do it without disruption - Techiexpert.com - TechiExpert.com - July 4th, 2020
- SaaS Company OWNZONES is Keeping the Post-Production Industry in Motion During the Coronavirus Pandemic - Programming Insider - July 4th, 2020
- Huawei Rotating Chairman Highlights Practices and Prospects of 5G - MENAFN.COM - July 4th, 2020
- Cloud Server Market Research Report, Segment by Industry Player, Type, Application, Global Marketing Channel, and Region 2020-2025 - Cole of Duty - July 4th, 2020
- 5 Ways the Cloud Can Benefit Your Business During the Pandemic - Entrepreneur - July 4th, 2020
- Gulf economies to shrink by 7.6% this year, says IMF - Arab News - July 4th, 2020
- Hyperion Forecast Headwinds in 2020 Won't Stifle Cloud HPC Adoption or Arm's Rise - HPCwire - July 4th, 2020
- Intel Forced To Stop Supplying Chips To Chinese Inspur Cloud Server Manufacturer - Research Snipers - July 4th, 2020
- Cloud Infrastructure Market Size and Growth Analysis and Forecast To 2025 - Daily Research Chronicles - July 4th, 2020
- AIOps and the evolution of IT infrastructure monitoring - IT Brief New Zealand - July 4th, 2020
- The Global Virtualization in Industrial Automation Market is expected to grow by $ 216.39 mn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the... - July 4th, 2020
- Boeing 737 MAX certification flight tests to begin - Arab News - July 4th, 2020
- Edge Computing Is A Red-Hot Tech Trend, Here's How To Invest in It - TheStreet - June 27th, 2020
- Docker servers infected with DDoS malware in extremely rare attacks - ZDNet - June 27th, 2020
- Nebulon emerges with software-defined storage, but from the cloud - ComputerWeekly.com - June 27th, 2020
- Ampere's New 128-Core Altra CPU Targets Intel, AMD In The Cloud - CRN: Technology news for channel partners and solution providers - June 27th, 2020
- Cloud IT Infrastructure Spending Continued to Grow in Q1 2020 While Spending on Non-Cloud Environments Saw Double-Digit Declines, According to IDC -... - June 27th, 2020
- Empowering Edge Cloud in the 5G & IoT Hyper-Connected Era - insideHPC - June 27th, 2020
- Ampere's 128-Core Processor Challenges Intel and AMD in a Cloud-Based Processor Showdown - News - All About Circuits - June 27th, 2020
- This Ransomware Campaign is Being Orchestrated from the Cloud - Computer Business Review - June 27th, 2020
- Ad industry spots money in the cloud | Industry Trends | IBC - IBC365 - June 27th, 2020
- Want to work at Microsoft? Dice.com looks at top jobs, skills the tech giant is looking for - OnMSFT - June 27th, 2020
- The Winston-Salem Symphony Announces Newly Elected Directors - Yes! Weekly - June 27th, 2020
- The Best VPNs for Businesses and Teams - PCMag.com - June 27th, 2020
- NexTech AR Solutions tie-up with Fastly cloud platform leads to video security breakthrough - Proactive Investors USA & Canada - June 27th, 2020