The DevOps market is projected to flourish immensely by 2027 due to growing technical advancements in DevOps technologies and their increasing need in business optimization. The cloud deployment sub-segment is expected to be the most lucrative. Market in the North America region is anticipated to witness better growth opportunities.
New York, USA, Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- According to the report published by Research Dive, the global DevOps market is estimated to garner a revenue of $23,362.8 million by 2027 and grow at a healthy CAGR of 22.9% over the forecast period from 2020-2027. The comprehensive report offers a concise outline of the DevOps markets present framework including chief facets of the market such as growth factors, hindrances, restraints and several opportunities during the estimated period of 2020-2027. The report also provides all the market figures to help new entrants analyze the market easily.
BIGGEST DISCOUNT EVER (Offer Limited Period Only)
End of Season Discount: Flat 20% OFF Read-Only Access Starting at $2999 Individual User (Single User) at $4560 Multi-User Access at $8700 TO $6960 Business User Access at $10700 TO $8560
Download FREE Sample Report of the Global DevOps Market: https://www.researchdive.com/download-sample/2801
Dynamics of the DevOps Market:
Drivers: Increasing demand for advanced technologies to run business operations smoothly is the main factor expected to drive the growth of the global DevOps market during the forecast timeframe. In addition, growing need for fast and constant application delivery systems among businesses is projected to further boost the market growth by 2027.
Opportunities: Continuous involvement of innovative technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to offer reliable DevOps platforms and solutions is estimated to offer ample growth opportunities for the DevOps market by 2027.
Restraints: Exorbitant costs of advanced DevOps technologies is the main factor predicted to restraint the market growth during the forecast period.
Covid-19 Impact on the DevOps Market:
The onset of the Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted several businesses and markets, however, the global DevOps market remained unaffected and witnessed immense growth. Strict lockdowns and mobility restrictions imposed by governments worldwide led to growing demand for implementing advanced cloud systems and platforms to enhance business growth. In addition, enterprises began switching to digital transformation services to restart their businesses and emphasize on secured IT infrastructures. These factors boosted the global DevOps market growth during the analysis timeframe.
Check out How COVID-19 impacts the Global DevOps Market: https://www.researchdive.com/connect-to-analyst/2801
Segments of the DevOps Market:
The report has fragmented the DevOps market into a few segments based on solution, deployment, end-user, and region.
Solution: Monitoring and Performance Management Sub-segment to be Most Dominant
By solution, the monitoring and performance management solution sub-segment is expected to hold a dominant market share and register a revenue of $6,410.3 million by 2027. This dominance is due to wide utilization of DevOps tools for full stack operations and infrastructure monitoring and performance management. This includes databases, cloud networks, app and web servers, and others. In addition, continuous monitoring of customer behavior is essential for gaining timely insights on response times for client satisfaction. These factors are estimated to drive the growth of the sub-segment during the analysis timeframe.
Check out all Information and communication technology & media Industry Reports: https://www.researchdive.com/information-and-communication-technology-and-media
Deployment: Cloud Deployment to be Most Lucrative
By deployment, the cloud type sub-segment accounted for $2,944.2 million in 2019 and is projected to witness significant growth rate throughout the markets analysis period. Advantages of DevOps cloud-based platforms like easy access to files at any time, less costs for deployment, lower testing and operation costs, etc. are predicted to boost the growth of the DevOps markets sub-segment by 2027. In addition, rising demand for software automations among enterprises is estimated to further propel the sub-segments growth during the forecast period.
End-user: Small and Medium Enterprises Sub-segment to be Most Profitable
By end-user, the small and medium enterprises sub-segment of the global DevOps market is estimated to have a significant market size and grow at a stable rate throughout the analysis years. Wide adoption of DevOps solutions for software optimization and development services to reinforce business is expected to boost the sub-segments growth by 2027. Moreover, benefits of DevOps like faster testing, designing, etc. is expected to further accelerate the sub-segments growth during the forecast timeframe.
Access Varied Market Reports Bearing Extensive Analysis of the Market Situation, Updated With The Impact of COVID-19: https://www.researchdive.com/covid-19-insights
Region: North America Region to Witness Better Growth Opportunities
By region, the market in the North America region is anticipated to have the highest market share due to the existence of technically advanced economies like the US and Canada. Moreover, the US is a significant hub for emerging technologies that encourage enterprises to adopt DevOps platforms and services. These factors are predicted to boost the market growth in the North America region by 2027.
Key Players of the DevOps Market
1. Alphabet2. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development, LP3. IBM4. Amazon Web Services5. Broadcom6. Microsoft7. Cigniti8. Oracle9. Alibaba Group Holding Limited10. Micro Focus
These players are working on building strategies such as product enhancement, merger and acquisition, partnerships and collaborations to assist the market development.
For instance, in December 2021, Stacklet Inc., a commercial cloud governance platform, announced its decision to collaborate in compliance-as-a-code platform that automatically groups related notifications to later route them to correct stakeholders and integrate combine with the existing workflows. This will help businesses comply with a wide array of mandates by adopting DevOps solutions.
The report also sums up many crucial facets of the DevOps market including financial performance of the key players, SWOT analysis, product portfolio, and newest strategic developments. Click Here to Get Absolute Top Companies Development Strategies Summary Report.
TRENDING REPORTS WITH COVID-19 IMPACT ANALYSIS
Cognitive Cloud Computing Market: https://www.researchdive.com/2800/cognitive-cloud-computing-market
Quantum Computing Market: https://www.researchdive.com/8332/quantum-computing-market
Communication Intelligence (COMINT) Market: https://www.researchdive.com/8420/communication-intelligence-comint-market
- The opportunities and challenges of data center industry in 2022 - Analytics India Magazine - January 16th, 2022
- The rising threat of cyber criminals targeting cloud infrastructure in 2022 - Help Net Security - January 16th, 2022
- Strata Identity Hosts Complimentary Webinar Featuring ESG Analyst on Identity and Policy Management for Multi-Cloud in 2022 - Business Wire - January 16th, 2022
- ISG to Conduct Study on Private and Hybrid Cloud Providers - StreetInsider.com - January 16th, 2022
- Strengthening the availability chain - ITProPortal - January 16th, 2022
- NordVPN launches open source VPN speed testing tool - IT PRO - January 16th, 2022
- Emby vs Plex: Which media server is right for you? - nation.lk - The Nation Newspaper - January 16th, 2022
- Nutanix Rajiv Ramaswami On His First Year As CEO - Forbes - January 16th, 2022
- ThycoticCentrify adds new security controls and automation to Secret Server - SecurityBrief Asia - January 16th, 2022
- PCIe 6.0 is here with double the bandwidth at 128Gbps - comments - GSMArena.com - January 16th, 2022
- 'Our servers are secure' -- NIMC responds as hacker claims he gained access to NIN database - TheCable - January 16th, 2022
- How this Mumbai startup is carving a niche for itself in the crowded ecommerce delivery space - YourStory - January 16th, 2022
- What begins with a 'B' and is having problems at tsoHost? Hopefully not your website - The Register - January 12th, 2022
- Sensory Extends Voice and Visual AI Platform to the Cloud - Voicebot.ai - January 12th, 2022
- How these 3 Companies Leverage the Hybrid Cloud - TechGenix - January 12th, 2022
- Multi-cloud security doesn't have to be complicated, just consistent - IT-Online - January 12th, 2022
- Podcast: why the future of data management sits in the cloud - Central Banking - January 12th, 2022
- Streaming Analytics Market worth $50.1 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets - Yahoo Finance - January 12th, 2022
- Data Center Market to Grow by USD 519.34 Bn | Adoption of Multi-cloud and Network Upgrades to Support 5G will Drive Growth | Technavio - PRNewswire - January 12th, 2022
- From 1920s to 2020s: Get ready for a new Roaring Twenties - Big Think - January 12th, 2022
- Post Pandemic: Cloud Adoption Needs to Be Accelerated - APN News - January 12th, 2022
- 2 Growth Stocks That Could Double Your Money in 5 Years - Motley Fool - January 12th, 2022
- Dispelling the top five myths of modern infrastructure - ComputerWeekly.com - January 12th, 2022
- The Future of Records & Compliance With Optimere CEO ICYMI - Government Technology - January 12th, 2022
- Why Banks Are Slow to Embrace Cloud Computing - The New York Times - January 4th, 2022
- How I fell into the self-hosting rabbit hole in 2021 - Windows Central - January 4th, 2022
- The future of web hosting: 5 things to look out for in 2022 - TechRadar - January 4th, 2022
- New Connectivity Is Bringing Roads Up to Speed - Wired.co.uk - January 4th, 2022
- Healthcare for the new normal world reimagined with digital analytics at the core - ETHealthworld.com - January 4th, 2022
- Opinion: White Renegade of the Year 2021 Gregory Hood - Prescott eNews - January 4th, 2022
- Best of 2021 Why Kubernetes is the King of Containerized Tools - Container Journal - December 27th, 2021
- Cloud and Edge Computing Will Be Key for Government Agencies in 2022 - StateTech Magazine - December 27th, 2021
- Cloud Security Market 2021: Industry Size, Regions, Emerging Trends, Growth Insights, Opportunities, and Forecast By 2027 mainlander.nz -... - December 27th, 2021
- iOS 15.2 Makes it Easier to Replace the Screen on the iPhone 13 - iDrop News - December 27th, 2021
- 4-Year-Old Bug in Azure App Service Exposed Hundreds of Source Code Repositories - The Hacker News - December 27th, 2021
- Top 5 Best Free Linux Cloud Servers  - December 22nd, 2021
- phoenixNAP and MemVerge to Enable Memory Virtualization in Bare Metal Cloud - HPCwire - December 22nd, 2021
- AWS outages and cloud computing, explained - Popular Science - December 22nd, 2021
- How the Cloud Helps With Medical Research and Remote Medicine - Business Insider - December 22nd, 2021
- Contributed | The role of the Cloud in digital transformation - DIGIT.FYI - December 22nd, 2021
- Cloud Security Market 2021 is Expected to be on Course to Achieve Considerable Growth to 2027 mainlander.nz - mainlander.nz - December 22nd, 2021
- How Tripwire Can Be a Partner on Your Zero Trust Journey - tripwire.com - December 22nd, 2021
- Top Cloud Computing Trends Shaping Our IT Landscape in 2022 - CRN - India - CRN.in - December 22nd, 2021
- Medelln Campus writes the future of worldwide industrial automation - Intelligent CIO ME - December 22nd, 2021
- How Kubernetes lowers costs and automates IT department work - The Register - December 22nd, 2021
- 3 Top Trends to Invest in for 2022 (and Beyond) - Motley Fool - December 22nd, 2021
- What Agencies Need to Do to Combat Shadow IT Driven by Cloud Sprawl - Nextgov - December 12th, 2021
- Nvidia CEO Huang jointly files patent for software tech in the metaverse - The Register - December 12th, 2021
- Truly thrifty cloud hosting - Hetzner Online GmbH - December 5th, 2021
- These researchers wanted to test cloud security. They were shocked by what they found - ZDNet - December 5th, 2021
- What Is The Cloud And Where Is It Used? - Fossbytes - December 5th, 2021
- JetBrains starts adding remote dev functionality on IDEs and introduces Fleet - ZDNet - December 5th, 2021
- Your iPhones best trick is tucked away inside Photos app do you know it?... - The Sun - December 5th, 2021
- Tech Investment Alert: Check Out Top Five Tech Stocks Today - Analytics Insight - December 5th, 2021
- Tencent Cloud and AMD Join Forces to Launch StarLake Servers in Southeast Asia - HPCwire - December 3rd, 2021
- A Climate Dystopia Displayed at the UMOCA with 'the weight of a cloud' - Daily Utah Chronicle - December 3rd, 2021
- AWS Announced General Availability of Elastic Disaster Recovery - InfoQ.com - December 3rd, 2021
- The Benefits of Using a Share File Server in Education - eLearningInside News - eLearningInside News - December 3rd, 2021
- 5 questions for Mark Mills on the cloud revolution - Washington Examiner - December 3rd, 2021
- Inspur Information Impresses in AI Performance with 7 Titles in MLPerf Training v1.1 - Business Wire - December 3rd, 2021
- How Secure Is iMessage? | Leaked FBI Document Reveals the Truth - iDrop News - December 3rd, 2021
- Netweb Technologies Bags Award from MeitY in Contribution to the Manufacturing Sector - News Nation - December 3rd, 2021
- FTC is Suing NVIDIA to Stop Its $40B Acquisition of Arm Amidst Concerns of Potential Reliance from Rival Firms Should Deal Push Through - Tech Times - December 3rd, 2021
- Securing the edge server infrastructure from the ground up - The Register - December 3rd, 2021
- VPS Hosting | Free SSD VPS Server Trial | Windows VPS ... - November 22nd, 2021
- Amazons in-person cloud training skills center is for other companies, too - WRAL Tech Wire - November 22nd, 2021
- Server Error 500 sees some Tesla drivers locked out of their MuskMobiles - The Register - November 22nd, 2021
- ZTE wins three awards at Layer123 World Congress - ITWeb - November 22nd, 2021
- 6 use cases for Docker containers -- and when to pass - TechTarget - November 22nd, 2021
- CIOs across Europe add their VOICE to chorus of calls to regulate cloud gatekeepers - The Register - November 22nd, 2021
- SoftBank Corp. and Honda start use case verification of technologies to reduce collisions involving pedestrians and vehicles using 5G SA and Cellular... - November 22nd, 2021
- The Benefits and Challenges of Setting Up a Private Cloud | ITBE - IT Business Edge - November 20th, 2021
- Blue Hill moves municipal computer service to the Cloud - The Weekly Packet - November 20th, 2021
- Lacework lands $1.3B to expand its cloud cybersecurity platform - VentureBeat - November 20th, 2021
- What Is Edge Computing, and How Can It Be Leveraged for Higher Ed? - EdTech Magazine: Focus on Higher Education - November 20th, 2021
- Check Out the Top Cloud-Based Manufacturing Tools for 2021 - Analytics Insight - November 20th, 2021
- OVHcloud to share its OpenStack automation for use in on-prem clouds - The Register - November 20th, 2021
- Top Cloud Computing Jobs in India to Apply This November - Analytics Insight - November 20th, 2021
- Protecting financial institutions from downtime and data loss - BAI Banking Strategies - November 20th, 2021
- What You Need to Know About Cloud Automation | ENP - EnterpriseNetworkingPlanet - November 20th, 2021