SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The open engineering consortium, MLCommons released its latest Training v1.1 results. Inspur Information submitted NF5488A5 and NF5688M6 server results for all 8 single-node closed division tasks, winning 7 of them.
MLPerf, established by MLCommons, is an AI performance benchmark that has become an important reference for customers purchasing AI solutions. For Training v1.1, 14 organizations participated. Results for 180 closed division and 6 open division tasks were submitted.
The closed division is very competitive because it requires the use of reference models to allow for an objective, apples-to-apples comparison of competing submissions. The benchmarks covered eight representative machine learning tasks, including Image classification (ResNet50), Medical Image Segmentation (U-Net 3D), and Natural Language Processing (BERT).
Inspurs NF5688M6 was the top performer in 4 tasks: Natural Language Processing (BERT), Object Detection Heavy-Weight (Mask R-CNN), Recommendation (DLRM), and Medical Image Segmentation (U-Net 3D). NF5488A5 was the top performer in 3 tasks: Image classification (ResNet50), Object Detection Light-Weight (SSD), and Speech Recognition (RNNT).
Inspur Single Node Title ListMLPerf v1.1 AI Training Results
A full stack AI solution leads to AI training speed breakthroughs
Inspur AI servers led single node performance in the MLPerf v1.1 due to their unique software and hardware optimizations. Compared to Training v1.0, Inspurs AI training speed in Medical Image Segmentation, Speech Recognition, Recommendation, and Natural Language Processing increased by 18%, 14%, 11% and 8% respectively.
This enhanced speed allows Inspur AI servers to process 12,600 images in SSD, 8,000 pieces of speech in RNNT, or 27,400 images in ResNet50 tasks per second.
In ResNet50, Inspur optimized the pre-processing of images, used a DALI framework, and ran decoding on the GPU to prevent CPU bottlenecks. These continuing optimizations have allowed Inspur to top the ResNet50 rankings for last three benchmarks.
Inspur's leading performance in the MLPerf benchmarks is due to its superior system design and full-stack optimizations in AI. At the hardware level, the Inspur PCIe Retimer Free design allows for high-speed interconnection between the CPU and GPU to allow bottleneck-free IO transmission in AI training for improved efficiency. For high-load multi-GPU collaborative task scheduling, data transmission between NUMA nodes and GPUs is optimized and calibrated to ensure that data IO in training tasks is not blocked. Inspur uses A100-SXM-80GB (500W) GPUs, the highest powered GPU in the industry. This led to the development of an advanced cold plate liquid cooling system to ensure that these high-power GPUs can work stably at full power, guaranteeing full system performance.
MLPerf 2021 officially concludes with Inpur Information winning 44 titles
MLPerf Training v1.1 Results mark the conclusion of MLPerf 2021. As the winner of 44 titles in 2021, Inspur showcased its leading AI training and inference performance.
The 2021 Inspur MLPerf Performance Title list
Number of Titles
17(out of 32)
16(out of 31)
11(out of 16)
Inspur AI servers NF5488A5, NF5688M6 and edge server NE5260M5 won 18, 15 and 11 titles respectively.
NF5488A5 is one of the first A100 servers to be launched. It supports 8x 3rd Gen NVlink A100 GPUs and 2 AMD Milan CPUs in 4U space that supports both liquid and air cooling technologies.
NF5688M6 is an AI server optimized for large-scale data centers with extreme scalability. It supports eight A100 GPUs, two Intel Ice Lake CPUs, and up to 13 PCIe Gen4 IO expansion cards.
NE5260M5 can be customized with various high-performance CPU and AI acceleration cards. The chassis depth of 430mm is half of a normal server. This combined with vibration and noise reduction optimizations and rigorous reliability testing makes it ideal for edge computing.
About Inspur Information
Inspur Information is a leading provider of data center infrastructure, cloud computing, and AI solutions, and is a top two server manufacturer worldwide. Through engineering and innovation, Inspur Information delivers cutting-edge computing hardware design and extensive product offerings to address important technology segments such as open computing, cloud data centers, AI, and deep learning. Performance-optimized and purpose-built, our world-class solutions empower customers to tackle real-world challenges and custom workloads. To learn more, please go to https://www.inspursystems.com/.
- Blackline Safety : What is the cloud and why should businesses care about cloud-connected safety? - marketscreener.com - January 22nd, 2022
- DataHEALTH, Inc. Begins Notification of Cybersecurity Incident - PRNewswire - January 22nd, 2022
- Data Centers Must Rethink Interconnection in Order to Evolve - Data Center Frontier - January 22nd, 2022
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel - Digital Journal - January 22nd, 2022
- Gartner: IT spending forecast points to skills rebalance - ComputerWeekly.com - January 22nd, 2022
- IBM is selling off its Watson Health assets - Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News - January 22nd, 2022
- Global Cloud Hosting Service Market Focusing on Trends and Innovations during the Period 2021 to 2027 Discovery Sports Media - Discovery Sports Media - January 22nd, 2022
- Why COVIDtests.gov worked where HealthCare.gov stumbled - FedScoop - January 22nd, 2022
- VTEX : 5 benefits of SaaS and a cloud commerce ecosystem - marketscreener.com - January 22nd, 2022
- Ford and ADT team up to prevent theft from vehicles - TechCrunch - January 22nd, 2022
- Patent Awarded to Nanoprecise Sci Corp for its Automated Predictive Maintenance Solution - PR Newswire India - January 22nd, 2022
- Recent Analysis on Cloud Hosting Service Market 2022-2028 Top Trends, Business Opportunity, and Growth Strategy LSMedia - LSMedia - January 22nd, 2022
- Google Project Iris AR Headset in the Works, May Feature In-House Processor: Report - Gadgets 360 - January 22nd, 2022
- Cyber Security in 2022: What Should You Know? - GISuser.com - January 22nd, 2022
- Cellular connectivity: the final piece of the IoT puzzle - ITProPortal - January 22nd, 2022
- The opportunities and challenges of data center industry in 2022 - Analytics India Magazine - January 16th, 2022
- The rising threat of cyber criminals targeting cloud infrastructure in 2022 - Help Net Security - January 16th, 2022
- Strata Identity Hosts Complimentary Webinar Featuring ESG Analyst on Identity and Policy Management for Multi-Cloud in 2022 - Business Wire - January 16th, 2022
- ISG to Conduct Study on Private and Hybrid Cloud Providers - StreetInsider.com - January 16th, 2022
- Strengthening the availability chain - ITProPortal - January 16th, 2022
- NordVPN launches open source VPN speed testing tool - IT PRO - January 16th, 2022
- Emby vs Plex: Which media server is right for you? - nation.lk - The Nation Newspaper - January 16th, 2022
- Nutanix Rajiv Ramaswami On His First Year As CEO - Forbes - January 16th, 2022
- ThycoticCentrify adds new security controls and automation to Secret Server - SecurityBrief Asia - January 16th, 2022
- PCIe 6.0 is here with double the bandwidth at 128Gbps - comments - GSMArena.com - January 16th, 2022
- 'Our servers are secure' -- NIMC responds as hacker claims he gained access to NIN database - TheCable - January 16th, 2022
- How this Mumbai startup is carving a niche for itself in the crowded ecommerce delivery space - YourStory - January 16th, 2022
- What begins with a 'B' and is having problems at tsoHost? Hopefully not your website - The Register - January 12th, 2022
- Sensory Extends Voice and Visual AI Platform to the Cloud - Voicebot.ai - January 12th, 2022
- How these 3 Companies Leverage the Hybrid Cloud - TechGenix - January 12th, 2022
- Multi-cloud security doesn't have to be complicated, just consistent - IT-Online - January 12th, 2022
- Podcast: why the future of data management sits in the cloud - Central Banking - January 12th, 2022
- Streaming Analytics Market worth $50.1 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets - Yahoo Finance - January 12th, 2022
- Growing Technical Advancements in DevOps Technologies and Their Rising Demand for Optimizing Business Operations to Drive the Global DevOps Market by... - January 12th, 2022
- Data Center Market to Grow by USD 519.34 Bn | Adoption of Multi-cloud and Network Upgrades to Support 5G will Drive Growth | Technavio - PRNewswire - January 12th, 2022
- From 1920s to 2020s: Get ready for a new Roaring Twenties - Big Think - January 12th, 2022
- Post Pandemic: Cloud Adoption Needs to Be Accelerated - APN News - January 12th, 2022
- 2 Growth Stocks That Could Double Your Money in 5 Years - Motley Fool - January 12th, 2022
- Dispelling the top five myths of modern infrastructure - ComputerWeekly.com - January 12th, 2022
- The Future of Records & Compliance With Optimere CEO ICYMI - Government Technology - January 12th, 2022
- Why Banks Are Slow to Embrace Cloud Computing - The New York Times - January 4th, 2022
- How I fell into the self-hosting rabbit hole in 2021 - Windows Central - January 4th, 2022
- The future of web hosting: 5 things to look out for in 2022 - TechRadar - January 4th, 2022
- New Connectivity Is Bringing Roads Up to Speed - Wired.co.uk - January 4th, 2022
- Healthcare for the new normal world reimagined with digital analytics at the core - ETHealthworld.com - January 4th, 2022
- Opinion: White Renegade of the Year 2021 Gregory Hood - Prescott eNews - January 4th, 2022
- Best of 2021 Why Kubernetes is the King of Containerized Tools - Container Journal - December 27th, 2021
- Cloud and Edge Computing Will Be Key for Government Agencies in 2022 - StateTech Magazine - December 27th, 2021
- Cloud Security Market 2021: Industry Size, Regions, Emerging Trends, Growth Insights, Opportunities, and Forecast By 2027 mainlander.nz -... - December 27th, 2021
- iOS 15.2 Makes it Easier to Replace the Screen on the iPhone 13 - iDrop News - December 27th, 2021
- 4-Year-Old Bug in Azure App Service Exposed Hundreds of Source Code Repositories - The Hacker News - December 27th, 2021
- Top 5 Best Free Linux Cloud Servers  - December 22nd, 2021
- phoenixNAP and MemVerge to Enable Memory Virtualization in Bare Metal Cloud - HPCwire - December 22nd, 2021
- AWS outages and cloud computing, explained - Popular Science - December 22nd, 2021
- How the Cloud Helps With Medical Research and Remote Medicine - Business Insider - December 22nd, 2021
- Contributed | The role of the Cloud in digital transformation - DIGIT.FYI - December 22nd, 2021
- Cloud Security Market 2021 is Expected to be on Course to Achieve Considerable Growth to 2027 mainlander.nz - mainlander.nz - December 22nd, 2021
- How Tripwire Can Be a Partner on Your Zero Trust Journey - tripwire.com - December 22nd, 2021
- Top Cloud Computing Trends Shaping Our IT Landscape in 2022 - CRN - India - CRN.in - December 22nd, 2021
- Medelln Campus writes the future of worldwide industrial automation - Intelligent CIO ME - December 22nd, 2021
- How Kubernetes lowers costs and automates IT department work - The Register - December 22nd, 2021
- 3 Top Trends to Invest in for 2022 (and Beyond) - Motley Fool - December 22nd, 2021
- What Agencies Need to Do to Combat Shadow IT Driven by Cloud Sprawl - Nextgov - December 12th, 2021
- Nvidia CEO Huang jointly files patent for software tech in the metaverse - The Register - December 12th, 2021
- Truly thrifty cloud hosting - Hetzner Online GmbH - December 5th, 2021
- These researchers wanted to test cloud security. They were shocked by what they found - ZDNet - December 5th, 2021
- What Is The Cloud And Where Is It Used? - Fossbytes - December 5th, 2021
- JetBrains starts adding remote dev functionality on IDEs and introduces Fleet - ZDNet - December 5th, 2021
- Your iPhones best trick is tucked away inside Photos app do you know it?... - The Sun - December 5th, 2021
- Tech Investment Alert: Check Out Top Five Tech Stocks Today - Analytics Insight - December 5th, 2021
- Tencent Cloud and AMD Join Forces to Launch StarLake Servers in Southeast Asia - HPCwire - December 3rd, 2021
- A Climate Dystopia Displayed at the UMOCA with 'the weight of a cloud' - Daily Utah Chronicle - December 3rd, 2021
- AWS Announced General Availability of Elastic Disaster Recovery - InfoQ.com - December 3rd, 2021
- The Benefits of Using a Share File Server in Education - eLearningInside News - eLearningInside News - December 3rd, 2021
- 5 questions for Mark Mills on the cloud revolution - Washington Examiner - December 3rd, 2021
- How Secure Is iMessage? | Leaked FBI Document Reveals the Truth - iDrop News - December 3rd, 2021
- Netweb Technologies Bags Award from MeitY in Contribution to the Manufacturing Sector - News Nation - December 3rd, 2021
- FTC is Suing NVIDIA to Stop Its $40B Acquisition of Arm Amidst Concerns of Potential Reliance from Rival Firms Should Deal Push Through - Tech Times - December 3rd, 2021
- Securing the edge server infrastructure from the ground up - The Register - December 3rd, 2021
- VPS Hosting | Free SSD VPS Server Trial | Windows VPS ... - November 22nd, 2021