Global Cloud Encryption Market size was valued US$ XX Bn. in 2019 and the total revenue is expected to grow at XX% through 2020 to 2027, reaching US$ 5.2 Bn.
The report study has analyzed revenue impact of COVID -19 pandemic on the sales revenue of market leaders, market followers and market disrupters in the report and same is reflected in our analysis.
Cloud storage offers for cloud encryption services to protect data when it is uploaded to cloud storage. Cloud encryption applications are limited to safeguarding sensitive data such as credentials and certain data, which may be subjected to theft or phishing.
The report contains a detailed study of factors that will drive and restrain the growth of the cloud encryption market. The rapid expansion of information security and business regulations worldwide have resulted in burgeoning security and privacy challenges among the key corporate executives. Because of this the cloud storage providers, few years back had come with encryption services for encrypting the data before it is transmitted to the cloud storage. Also, the encryption is witnessed to be one of the most effective data security strategies used by the organization, some of these strategies comprise scrambling the contents of a file, database and system in a way that it can be deciphered only with the aid of a decryption key.
Technological advancements like automatic detection of breach and deep analysis is expected to present new opportunities to companies operating in global cloud encryption market during the forecast period. However, high budget for the adoption of cloud encryption solution and lack of awareness about cloud encryption are some of the major restraints for the growth of the cloud encryption market globally.
Request For View Sample Cloud Encryption Market Report Page :@https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/57907
The report provides an in-depth segment analysis of the global cloud encryption market, thereby providing valuable insights at the macro as well as micro levels. Based on service, the software-as-a-service segment was valued at USD XX Mn. in 2019 and is expected to reach USD XX Mn. by 2027 at a CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. Software-as-a-service (SaaS) is more widely used as compared to IaaS and PaaS. By accepting virtualization, enterprises can gain access to virtual servers, virtual storage, and virtual networks. The proliferation of cloud services and virtualization and increased instances of cyber-attacks has increased the essential for encrypting cloud solutions.
North America holds largest XX% market share in cloud encryption market because of presence of global players in the U.S. and leader in technology gives the main advantage to North America. Europe holds the second-largest cloud encryption market position. APAC has emerged as the fastest-growing market in the cloud encryption market. The high presence of IT and healthcare sector in China and Japan and rich service industry in India, as well as rising economy of the Asian countries, is boosting the market of cloud encryption in APAC region.
The research study includes the profiles of leading companies operating in the global cloud encryption market. In January 2018, Google launched a brand new security management tool for the clients who used G suite ensemble which provides cloud-based office productivity and collaboration applications. This new tool is named Security Center and it emphases on providing administrators with a centralized vision of the main security metrics, which offers more transparency in the security measures for their data on the cloud.
In July 2019, Boxcryptor launched an end-to-end encryption for Google Drive, Dropbox, and other cloud services. By applying AES and RSA encryption, Boxcryptor assigns a high secured key to each file.
The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive analysis of the Global Cloud Encryption Market including all the stakeholders of the industry. The past and current status of the industry with forecasted market size and trends are presented in the report with the analysis of complicated data in simple language. The report covers all the aspects of the industry with a dedicated study of key players that includes market leaders, followers and new entrants. PORTER, SVOR, PESTEL analysis with the potential impact of micro-economic factors of the market has been presented in the report. External as well as internal factors that are supposed to affect the business positively or negatively have been analyzed, which will give a clear futuristic view of the industry to the decision-makers.The report also helps in understanding Global Cloud Encryption Market dynamics, structure by analyzing the market segments and projects the Global Cloud Encryption Market size. Clear representation of competitive analysis of key players by Application, price, financial position, Product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence in the Global Cloud Encryption Market make the report investors guide.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Market Cloud Encryption Report Here:@https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/inquiry-before-buying/57907
Scope of the Global Cloud Encryption Market
Global Cloud Encryption Market, by Services
Infrastructure-as-a-service Software-as-a-service Platform-as-a-serviceGlobal Cloud Encryption Market, by Industrial verticals
BFSI Manufacturing Professional services Healthcare Government Telecom & IT OthersGlobal Cloud Encryption Market, by Region
Asia Pacific North America Europe Latin America Middle East AfricaKey players operating in Global Cloud Encryption Market
Ciphercloud, Inc. Gemalto HyTrust, Inc. IBM Corporation Netskope, Inc. Parablu Inc. Secomba GmbH Sophos Ltd. Symantec Corporation Thales E-Security, Inc. Trend Micro, Inc. Twd Industries AG Vaultive Inc.
Major Table Cloud Encryption Market of Contents Report
Browse Full Report with Facts and Figures of Cloud Encryption Market Report at:https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-cloud-encryption-market/57907/
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C market research on 20,000 high growth emerging technologies & opportunities in Chemical, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors .
Name: Vikas Godage
Organization: Maximize Market Research Pvt. Ltd.
Contact: +919607065656 / +919607195908
Follows to Twitter : Maximize Market Research at :https://twitter.com/MMR_Business
Follows to Linkdin : Maximize Market Research at :https://www.linkedin.com/company/maxmize-market-research-pvt-ltd
- WhatsApp boosts end-to-end encryption - BusinessTech - September 17th, 2021
- WhatsApp to offer encryption on cloud backups: Heres all you need to know - India Today - September 17th, 2021
- London's Top Cop Says 'Big Tech,' Encryption Are Letting The Terrorists Win - Techdirt - September 17th, 2021
- Zoom unveils new security features including end-to-end encryption for Zoom Phone, verified identities and... - ZDNet - September 15th, 2021
- Insights on the Hardware Encryption Global Market to 2026 - by Algorithm & Standard, Architecture, Product, Application and Region - PRNewswire - September 15th, 2021
- Light Start: WhatsApp rolls out backup encryption, LG is more attractive, Google goes dark and iPhones only laak gud vaabs Stuff - Stuff Magazines - September 15th, 2021
- Revenant REvil. WhatsApp offers encryption. Hortum spyware in Turkey. Update on the UN data breach. Healthcare breaches disclosed. - The CyberWire - September 15th, 2021
- How a glitch in the Matrix led to apps potentially exposing encrypted chats - The Register - September 15th, 2021
- Secure cloud storage: which are the most secure providers? - ITProPortal - September 15th, 2021
- WhatsApp is finally allowing users to encrypt chat backups uploaded to iCloud and Google Drive - Buzz.ie - September 15th, 2021
- WhatsApp is adding encrypted backups - The Verge - September 11th, 2021
- What Is Fully Homomorphic Encryption (FHE)? - CIO Insight - September 11th, 2021
- WhatsApp end-to-end encrypted messages arent that private after all - Ars Technica - September 11th, 2021
- UK government backs Apple, and wants to scan encrypted messages for CSAM - 9to5Mac - September 11th, 2021
- VPN and Email Encryption Provider, WiTopia, Inc., Is Now Raising Capital Via StartEngine - PRNewswire - September 11th, 2021
- Future in the cloud for encryption - Capacity Media - September 8th, 2021
- WhatsApps Claims Of End-To-End Encryption Might Be Entirely True - Ubergizmo - September 8th, 2021
- Debunking Wi-Fi Security Myths: Wi-Fi Encryption Is Weak - TechSpective - September 8th, 2021
- WhatsApp Flaw Casts Doubt on End-to-End Encryption - Security Boulevard - September 8th, 2021
- Bluefin Receives U.S. Patent on Systems for Vaultless Tokenization and Encryption - WFMZ Allentown - September 8th, 2021
- Priti Patel backs ad campaign that criticises Facebook's stance on end-to-end encryption - Graham Cluley Security News - September 8th, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE: What's in the new zero-trust strategy - Politico - September 8th, 2021
- 3 ways to protect yourself from cyberattacks in the midst of an IT security skill shortage - Help Net Security - September 8th, 2021
- Apple Has Betrayed Its Privacy Legacy and Will Undermine End-to-end Encryption Everywhere - Privacy News Online - September 8th, 2021
- IBM's first 7nm Power10 chip arrives in E1080 server system with a wealth of shiny features - The Register - September 8th, 2021
- The adoption of multi-cloud drives the need for better data protection and management of encryption keys an... - Security Boulevard - August 26th, 2021
- Cryptomator Vs. BoxCryptor: Which One Is The Best Encryption Software? - Analytics Insight - August 26th, 2021
- Why you should encrypt your data on your computer and how to do it - The Star Online - August 26th, 2021
- Video end-to-end encryption on Ring to be available worldwide - ITP.net - August 26th, 2021
- What is a Vocoder? How an audio encryption device used in WW2 became the sound of electro and modern pop - Mixdown - August 26th, 2021
- Privacera partners with StreamSets to strengthen data security for ETL processing in the cloud - Help Net Security - August 26th, 2021
- R400m cocaine-in-a-boat accused used encryption app to communicate - TimesLIVE - August 26th, 2021
- Evervaults encryption as a service is now open access - TechCrunch - August 24th, 2021
- How to Encrypt Your Own Windows and Mac Devices (and Why You Need To) - Lifehacker - August 24th, 2021
- Why encryption is the key to digital fitness, according to Thales - iTnews - August 24th, 2021
- How to check each of your WhatsApp chats are ACTUALLY private right now and not being intercepted by h... - The Sun - August 24th, 2021
- WebCam: How Australia paved the way for Apple's encryption backflip - Crikey - August 24th, 2021
- Staggering 400% rise in child sexual abuse images detected by Facebook as fears over encryption plans g... - The Sun - August 24th, 2021
- Hardware-based Full Disk Encryption Market 2021 and Analysis to 2027 Micron Technology Inc, Seagate Technology PLC, Toshiba, Intel - The Market... - August 24th, 2021
- WhatsApp could soon have an iPad app for the first time - Engadget - August 24th, 2021
- Facebook is bringing end-to-end encryption to Messenger calls and Instagram DMs - TechCrunch - August 14th, 2021
- Apple opens the encryption Pandora's box - Axios - August 14th, 2021
- How to encrypt your computer (and why you should) - Mashable - August 14th, 2021
- Protects User Privacy With Encryption and Authentication - Security Magazine - August 14th, 2021
- An Overview of Blockchain in Supply Chain: Whats the Link? - JD Supra - August 14th, 2021
- Facebook introduces end-to-end encryption for its voice & video call features - Techstory - August 14th, 2021
- Hardware Encryption Devices Market Research Report 2021 Elaborate Analysis With Growth Forecast To 2027 Intel, Toshiba, Micron Technology Inc,... - August 14th, 2021
- If You Build It, They Will Come: Apple Has Opened the Backdoor to Increased Surveillance and Censorship Around the World - EFF - August 14th, 2021
- Encryption Software Market Report 2021-26: Size, Growth, Size, Share and Forecast IMARC Group - The Market Writeuo - The Market Writeuo - August 14th, 2021
- AES Encryption Software Market Growth in the Forecast Period of 2021 to 2026 With Top Companies: , Dell, Eset, Gemalto, IBM, Mcafee - The Market... - August 14th, 2021
- Regulated encryption isnt possible heres what is - POLITICO Europe - August 3rd, 2021
- Work from home and cloud are prompting hard looks at security - GCN.com - August 3rd, 2021
- Atakama and Spirion to announce their strategic partnership at Black Hat 2021 - PRNewswire - August 3rd, 2021
- Spirion and Atakama Join Forces at Black Hat 2021 Conference - MarTech Series - August 3rd, 2021
- Looking for ways to password protect a file or folder on Windows 11? Here's how you can do it - India Today - August 3rd, 2021
- XSOC CORP's SOCKET Receives UL- 2900 Certification for Securing Encrypted Workflows of Today's Enterprise and Industrial Connected Devices - Business... - August 3rd, 2021
- Apple @ Work: FileVault 2 is so good, theres no reason for IT departments not to use it - 9to5Mac - August 3rd, 2021
- The Future of Industrial Security - Security Today - August 3rd, 2021
- Global Encryption Software System Market Size And Forecast to 2021 2027 analysis with key players : IBM, Microsoft, Sophos ltd, Gemalto, Net App Inc,... - August 3rd, 2021
- Cloud Encryption Software Market Size 2021 Industry Demand, Share, Global Trend, Industry News, Business Growth, Top Key Players Update, Business... - August 3rd, 2021
- Global E-mail Encryption Market Dynamics Analysis, Production, Supply and Demand, Covered in the Latest Research 2021-2026 - Digital Journal - August 3rd, 2021
- Insights on the Optical Encryption Global Market to 2027 - Featuring Arista Networks, Broadcom and CenturyLink Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - July 8th, 2021
- Jupiter Project Presents 'Metis Messenger', the Decentralized Chat Application That Syncs Across All Platforms - GlobeNewswire - July 8th, 2021
- If full encryption of police radios necessary? Berkeley may allow public to hear one of their channels - The Daily Post - July 2nd, 2021
- Leveraging Encryption Keys to Better Secure the Federal Cloud - Nextgov - July 2nd, 2021
- Benefits of Adopting Data Encryption in Businesses - CIOReview - July 2nd, 2021
- Encryption can be lucrative, but with environmental costs - Floridanewstimes.com - July 2nd, 2021
- UK Government has suggested messaging apps to avoid using end-to-end encryption on the accounts of children because that can be harmful to them -... - July 2nd, 2021
- Diavol ransomware linked to Trickbot botnet - IT PRO - July 2nd, 2021
- Got data? The biggest-ever portable encrypted SSD just came out - Cult of Mac - July 2nd, 2021
- Application-Level Encryption Market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 25% from 2020 to 2030 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel... - July 2nd, 2021
- Encryption Key Management Market to Eyewitness Massive Growth by 2028: Ciphercloud, Gemalto, Google The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - July 2nd, 2021
- Data storage: the importance of protecting the device and not just the network - IT-Online - July 2nd, 2021
- Global E-mail Encryption Market 2021 Demands To Sustain in Future Industry Size, Growth, Revenue, Global Statistics and Forecast to 2030 The Manomet... - July 2nd, 2021
- Hardware Encryption Market 2021 Industry Analysis by Manufacturers, End-User, Type, Application, Regions and Forecast to 2027 The Manomet Current -... - July 2nd, 2021
- Former Anonymous and Lulzsec hacker discusses his criminal past and gives his top tips for avoiding ransomware - Texasnewstoday.com - July 2nd, 2021
- Why Inspecting Encrypted Traffic Is A Must - Security Boulevard - June 25th, 2021
- Researchers: 2G Connection Encryption Deliberately Weakened To Comply With Cryptowar Export Restrictions - Techdirt - June 25th, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Key Management Systems - Hashed Out by The SSL Store - Hashed Out by The SSL Store - June 25th, 2021
- Will regulation adapt to encryption, or will encryption adapt to regulation?Expert answers - QNT - June 25th, 2021