This latest offer is based on a partnership with investor and security vendor, SonicWall
Perimeter 81, the software-defined network security solutions provider, on Wednesday announced its secure access service edge (SASE) platform that includes advanced security capabilities from technology partner, SonicWall.
The integrated, cloud-native platform will deliver zero-trust access to internal resources, user and branch internet security, branch interconnectivity and endpoint security. SASE is a model for network security that is shaping the way organizations will secure their networks and data in the upcoming years.
Perimeter 81s Amit Bareket
The consumption of modern network security and cybersecurity solutions needs to fundamentally change. With todays increasingly distributed and mobile workforce, this paradigm shift begins with replacing the traditional and perimeter-based network model with cloud, cyber and network security platforms, said Amit Bareket, co-founder and CEO of Perimeter 81. Our partnership with SonicWall and integrated SASE offering is a positive first step toward this market transformation. Companies are seeking solutions that are cloud-native, easy to use and encompass many functionalities in a one-stop shop. We will deliver a converged cloud-delivered secure access service edge that is needed to effectively serve the secure these access requirements of the digital business.
Back in November, Francisco Partners and Elliott Management-owned SonicWall (as of 2016), led a Series A funding round for Perimeter 81 and signed a mutual commercial OEM agreement with the company.
We are excited to partner with Perimeter 81, said SonicWall president and CEO Bill Conner, at the time. This relationship will allow us to provide a wide range of businesses, from SMBs to Fortune 500s and governments, with our Capture Cloud platform and real-time breach detection and prevention solutions, while allowing them to adopt a zero-trust security architecture that delivers tremendous efficacy in security the modern organizations.
Today, Conner said, SonicWalls advanced cloud security capabilities and Perimeter 81s innovative secure cloud-based network offerings will allow us to provide the most advanced SASE platform available today and place ourselves, and our customers, at the forefront of an emerging and promising market.
The SonicWall security service features to be integrated with Perimeter 81 include: content filtering, application control, intrusion prevention system (IPS), file sandboxing, real-time deep memory inspection (RTDMI), antivirus and more.Perimeter 81 will launch web filtering and DNS filtering this quarter and, with SonicWall, willgradually roll out security features to customers throughout 2020, starting with firewall as a service. Additional functionalities, such as SaaS security and an endpoint protection platform, will be introduced later in the year.
Perimeter 81 recognizes the role that channel partners will play in the growth of the company, partnering with distributor Ingram Micro last summer.
We have about 100 MSP partners today, mostly in the U.S. and Canada, and we understand that the channel is a crucial part of our growth, Bareket told Channel Futures. Perimeter 81 kicked off its channel strategy about six months ago.
Ingram Micro offers Perimeter 81s zero-trust network as a service to partners through its Ingram Cloud Marketplace.
Our solution allows partners to manage their customers network through a single, multitenant management platform through a single pane of glass, said Bareket. And it offers partners monthly recurring revenue.
Perimeter 81 is no stranger to Ingram Micro, having been selected as a finalist in the distributors 2018 Comet Competition.
The company has also been recognized as one of the 2018 500 fastest-growing EMEA tech companies by Deloitte.
- Cyber Security & Network Security Services - Internet ... - February 18th, 2020
- Google Announced US$1 Million for its Be Internet Awesome Initiative - CISO MAG - February 18th, 2020
- Internet security Market Analysis With Key Players, Applications, Trends and Forecast To 2026 - Instant Tech News - February 18th, 2020
- Cybersecurity Level in the Middle East: An Overview of the Cybersecurity Market State - SCOOP EMPIRE - February 18th, 2020
- Quantum internet: the next global network is already being laid - The Conversation UK - February 18th, 2020
- IC3.gov 2019 Internet Crime Report: Its All About that BEC - Security Boulevard - February 18th, 2020
- Sophos Cloud Optix breakthrough IAM visualization is here - Naked Security - February 18th, 2020
- Stay Safe, Secure And Anonymous Online with The Doe - London Post - February 18th, 2020
- Industry Insight: The CCPAs Elusive Reasonable Security Safe Harbor - JD Supra - February 18th, 2020
- WISeKey Drives Innovations in IoT Security with 23 Strategic Patents in the U.S. - GlobeNewswire - February 18th, 2020
- IT Security Consulting Services Market Size, Share, Types, Growth Strategies, Interactive Components, Key Companies Overview and Forecast Outlook by... - February 18th, 2020
- Market Size of Internet of Things (IoT) Security Product , Forecast Report 2019-2026 - Redhill Local Councillors - February 18th, 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Projected To Witness Vigorous Expansion By 2026 - Instant Tech News - February 18th, 2020
- 40% respondents ready to share personal details on dating apps without meeting person - The News Minute - February 18th, 2020
- How to protect your personal information online during tax season - CTV News - February 18th, 2020
- It is with a heavy heart we must inform you, once again, folks are accidentally spilling thousands of sensitive pics, records onto the internet - The... - February 18th, 2020
- Security of online voting questioned | News, Sports, Jobs - The Daily Times - February 16th, 2020
- This may be the last piece I write: prominent Xi critic has internet cut after house arrest - The Guardian - February 16th, 2020
- An Alternative to Windows 7 - Budapest Business Journal - February 16th, 2020
- North Koreas Internet Use Surges, Thwarting Sanctions and Fueling Theft - The Indian Express - February 16th, 2020
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday fixes IE zeroday and 98 other flaws - We Live Security - February 16th, 2020
- 'More guidance and regulation': Zuckerberg requests government rules on 'what discourse should be allowed' - Washington Examiner - February 16th, 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security Product Market: Development Factors and Investment Analysis by Leading Manufacturers 2018 2026 - TechNews.mobi - February 16th, 2020
- Our personal health history is too valuable to be harvested by the tech giants - The Guardian - February 16th, 2020
- Cyber Security Today The latest FBI Internet crime report, adware on the rise, attacks on Wi-Fi and more - IT World Canada - February 15th, 2020
- Indias proposed internet regulations can threaten privacy everywhere - The News International - February 15th, 2020
- Antivirus Is Not Enough in 2020: Here is Why - laprogressive.com - February 15th, 2020
- FBI: Cybercrime losses tripled over the last 5 years - We Live Security - February 15th, 2020
- AIoT Convergence of Artificial Intelligence with the Internet of Things - EnterpriseTalk - February 15th, 2020
- Indias proposed internet regulations could threaten privacy everywhere - The Verge - February 15th, 2020
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Key Players, Share, Trend, Segmentation and Forecast to 2026: Cisco Systems, Intel Corporation, IBM... - February 15th, 2020
- Romance scammers stole $475m last year. Here's how to spot them - Verdict - February 15th, 2020
- Safer Internet Day 2020 Together for a better internet - Security Boulevard - February 14th, 2020
- Internet's safe-keepers forced to postpone crucial DNSSEC root key signing ceremony no, not a hacker attack, but because they can't open a safe - The... - February 14th, 2020
- Here's how to avoid becoming a victim of a tax scam - AZ Big Media - February 14th, 2020
- Will Weak Passwords Doom the Internet of Things (IoT)? - Security Intelligence - February 14th, 2020
- Bithumb Employee Found Guilty of Security Failings that Led to Hack - Cryptonews - February 14th, 2020
- Will your vote count? Ohio working to increase election security - WHIO - February 14th, 2020
- NHS Secure Boundary the next layer of cyber protection for the NHS - Digital Health - February 14th, 2020
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Segmentation along with Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies, Factors Contributing to Growth and... - February 14th, 2020
- North Koreas Internet Use Surges, Thwarting Sanctions and Fueling Theft - The New York Times - February 14th, 2020
- TechForce Aberdeen event to kick off Cyber Scotland Week - The Scotsman - February 14th, 2020
- Security Strategy: Moving Away From Tried and True - Security Boulevard - February 5th, 2020
- Internet Security Software Market investigated in the latest research - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - February 5th, 2020
- What Is Log Management, and Why Is It Important? - Security Boulevard - February 5th, 2020
- Latest Released 2020 Version Of Internet Security Market With Market Data Tables, Graphs, Figures and Pie Chat - TheLoop21 - February 5th, 2020
- Booter Boss Busted By Bacon Pizza Buy - Krebs on Security - February 5th, 2020
- Yet another Windows 10 fail as new update breaks the internet - heres how to fix it - TechRadar India - February 5th, 2020
- 'Formjacking' Is the New Internet Scam We Need to Watch Out For - q985online.com - February 5th, 2020
- Kiwis think benefits of the internet outweigh the negatives - SecurityBrief New Zealand - February 5th, 2020
- GAO: DHS and Agencies Must Work to Improve Cybersecurity - HSToday - February 5th, 2020
- Government to strengthen security of internet-connected products - GOV.UK - January 31st, 2020
- DigiCert Leads Initiative to Enhance EV SSL Certificates - Security Boulevard - January 31st, 2020
- eScan Internet Security Suite - Download - January 30th, 2020
- Internet Security - January 30th, 2020
- Best malware removal software of 2020: free and paid anti-malware tools and services - TechRadar - January 30th, 2020
- Government to strengthen security of internet-connected products - SecurityNewsDesk - January 30th, 2020
- IoT security: Your smart devices must have these three features to be secure - ZDNet - January 30th, 2020
- Millions of Wawa customers data breached selling on dark web - wobm.com - January 30th, 2020
- DigiCert CEO: Focus Security and Privacy on the Person - Infosecurity Magazine - January 30th, 2020
- CounterAct Cybersecurity Group Launches End-to-End Approach to Help MSPs Protect Their Businesses and Customers from Information Security Threats -... - January 30th, 2020
- The US Space Force Has a Rough Launch on the Internet - WIRED - January 30th, 2020
- Startup MGZN The only Arab company on eSecurity Planet's Top 18 Cybersecurity Startups 2020 is this one! - Startup MGZN - January 30th, 2020
- Bitdefender wants to protect your device for just over 7 dollars, but there's a catch - TechRadar - January 26th, 2020
- How scammers take advantage of stressed-out taxpayers - The Guardian - January 26th, 2020
- Here's the Top Cyber-Security Software You Need To Consider Downloading For 2020 - Grit Daily - January 26th, 2020
- Limited internet to be restored in Kashmir, no access to social media - Reuters - January 26th, 2020
- Analyzing AppFolio (NASDAQ:APPF) and Cyren (NASDAQ:CYRN) - Riverton Roll - January 26th, 2020
- The Rise of the Internet of Things | 2020-01-20 - Security Magazine - January 25th, 2020
- Protecting Websites from Magecart and Other In-Browser Threats - Security Boulevard - January 25th, 2020
- Off-campus wireless internet security on par with University - Kent Wired - January 25th, 2020
- Jeff Bezos Phone Hack Should Terrify Everyone - The New York Times - January 25th, 2020
- Limited internet to be restored in Kashmir, no access to social media - WSAU News - January 25th, 2020
- Cyber Security Today Kids clothes site hacked, a new phony email extortion scam and be careful with Internet Explorer - IT World Canada - January 25th, 2020
- Experts write to government on cyber fixes - Economic Times - January 25th, 2020
- Internet Security Software Market by Types, Applications, Countries and Forecasts to 2026 - Vital News 24 - January 24th, 2020
- An Open Source Effort to Encrypt the Internet of Things - WIRED - January 24th, 2020
- Local News Role of the internet in human trafficking to be highlighted at summit in SLO - KSBY San Luis Obispo News - January 24th, 2020
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market | By Component,By Type,By Application Area Dagoretti News - Dagoretti News - January 24th, 2020
- Internet Security Market to Reap Excessive Revenues by 2026 Dagoretti News - Dagoretti News - January 19th, 2020