This latest offer is based on a partnership with investor and security vendor, SonicWall
Perimeter 81, the software-defined network security solutions provider, on Wednesday announced its secure access service edge (SASE) platform that includes advanced security capabilities from technology partner, SonicWall.
The integrated, cloud-native platform will deliver zero-trust access to internal resources, user and branch internet security, branch interconnectivity and endpoint security. SASE is a model for network security that is shaping the way organizations will secure their networks and data in the upcoming years.
Perimeter 81s Amit Bareket
The consumption of modern network security and cybersecurity solutions needs to fundamentally change. With todays increasingly distributed and mobile workforce, this paradigm shift begins with replacing the traditional and perimeter-based network model with cloud, cyber and network security platforms, said Amit Bareket, co-founder and CEO of Perimeter 81. Our partnership with SonicWall and integrated SASE offering is a positive first step toward this market transformation. Companies are seeking solutions that are cloud-native, easy to use and encompass many functionalities in a one-stop shop. We will deliver a converged cloud-delivered secure access service edge that is needed to effectively serve the secure these access requirements of the digital business.
Back in November, Francisco Partners and Elliott Management-owned SonicWall (as of 2016), led a Series A funding round for Perimeter 81 and signed a mutual commercial OEM agreement with the company.
We are excited to partner with Perimeter 81, said SonicWall president and CEO Bill Conner, at the time. This relationship will allow us to provide a wide range of businesses, from SMBs to Fortune 500s and governments, with our Capture Cloud platform and real-time breach detection and prevention solutions, while allowing them to adopt a zero-trust security architecture that delivers tremendous efficacy in security the modern organizations.
Today, Conner said, SonicWalls advanced cloud security capabilities and Perimeter 81s innovative secure cloud-based network offerings will allow us to provide the most advanced SASE platform available today and place ourselves, and our customers, at the forefront of an emerging and promising market.
The SonicWall security service features to be integrated with Perimeter 81 include: content filtering, application control, intrusion prevention system (IPS), file sandboxing, real-time deep memory inspection (RTDMI), antivirus and more.Perimeter 81 will launch web filtering and DNS filtering this quarter and, with SonicWall, willgradually roll out security features to customers throughout 2020, starting with firewall as a service. Additional functionalities, such as SaaS security and an endpoint protection platform, will be introduced later in the year.
Perimeter 81 recognizes the role that channel partners will play in the growth of the company, partnering with distributor Ingram Micro last summer.
We have about 100 MSP partners today, mostly in the U.S. and Canada, and we understand that the channel is a crucial part of our growth, Bareket told Channel Futures. Perimeter 81 kicked off its channel strategy about six months ago.
Ingram Micro offers Perimeter 81s zero-trust network as a service to partners through its Ingram Cloud Marketplace.
Our solution allows partners to manage their customers network through a single, multitenant management platform through a single pane of glass, said Bareket. And it offers partners monthly recurring revenue.
Perimeter 81 is no stranger to Ingram Micro, having been selected as a finalist in the distributors 2018 Comet Competition.
The company has also been recognized as one of the 2018 500 fastest-growing EMEA tech companies by Deloitte.
- The real insider threat is the use of security software - TechRadar - March 23rd, 2020
- EFF and COVID-19: Protecting Openness, Security, and Civil Liberties - EFF - March 23rd, 2020
- Preparing for November's election must be a national priority | TheHill - The Hill - March 23rd, 2020
- COVID-19 decoy doc, Cloudflare tools used to spread Blackwater malware - SC Magazine - March 23rd, 2020
- Technology saves the day as Kenyan firms send staff to work from home - The East African - March 23rd, 2020
- In Industrial Realm, Trustworthy Software Ensures - IoT World Today - March 23rd, 2020
- Security Software in Telecom Market is Growing Rapidly Due to Increasing Internet Penetration - Press Release - Digital Journal - March 23rd, 2020
- How safe is your brand in the hands of a remote workforce? - Bizcommunity.com - March 23rd, 2020
- Do Netflix And YouTube Really Need To Slash Video Quality To Save The Internet? - Forbes - March 23rd, 2020
- How Organizations Can Retain Talent Amidst the Infosec Skills Gap - tripwire.com - March 23rd, 2020
- Hackers are preying on fears of Covid-19, says cyber security experts - Hindustan Times - March 23rd, 2020
- These Jaw-Dropping Facts Will Change Your Mind About the Internet of Things - The Motley Fool - March 23rd, 2020
- Security Think Tank: Amid panic, how to find a sound level of security - ComputerWeekly.com - March 23rd, 2020
- As universities shut their doors, international students are left in limbo - The Verge - March 23rd, 2020
- Keeping content safe in the IP era | Industry Trends - IBC365 - March 23rd, 2020
- Students concerned with lack of internet access, job security in light of online transition - University of Virginia The Cavalier Daily - March 23rd, 2020
- How Safe is Your Brand in the Hands of a Remote Workforce? - Techfinancials.co.za - March 23rd, 2020
- US Bureau of Census : PRESS RELEASE | MARCH 20, 2020 Statement on 2020 Census Internet Response Security Precautions To protect the integrity of the... - March 23rd, 2020
- Fake coronavirus news is spreading faster than the virus - The Star Online - March 23rd, 2020
- Facebook didnt have to be this way - BusinessLine - March 23rd, 2020
- How Are Digital Natives Shaping the Future of Data Privacy? - Infosecurity Magazine - March 23rd, 2020
- Zero Trust Internet is the Answer - Infosecurity Magazine - March 23rd, 2020
- German government prepares for internet censorship and deployment of the armed forces - World Socialist Web Site - March 23rd, 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security Technology Market Is Expected To Thrive At Impressive Cagr By 2027 Key Players:... - March 23rd, 2020
- Norton Secure VPN - The cocoon of cybersecurity - Blasting News United States - March 13th, 2020
- New rules proposed to boost security of home routers - The Straits Times - March 13th, 2020
- Leaders should act now to counter national security threat to US elections | TheHill - The Hill - March 13th, 2020
- Cybersecurity 2020: The Trends SMBs will Need to Prepare For - CISO MAG - March 13th, 2020
- Namecheap, EFF and the Dangerous Internet Wild West - CircleID - March 13th, 2020
- EARN IT Act threatens end-to-end encryption - Naked Security - March 13th, 2020
- Apples WWDC 2020 is on in a purely digital way - Pickr - March 13th, 2020
- The EARN IT Bill Is the Government's Plan to Scan Every Message Online - EFF - March 13th, 2020
- The pitfalls of being an influencer: What parents should know and do - We Live Security - March 13th, 2020
- 25 tips for navigating the internet today - Alton Telegraph - March 13th, 2020
- Interos Raises $17.5M from Venrock and Kleiner Perkins to Grow Third-Party Risk Management Platform - GlobeNewswire - March 13th, 2020
- Why Are Internet Security Standards Badly Deployed and What to Do About It? - CircleID - March 12th, 2020
- The Internet of Things is a security nightmare reveals latest real-world analysis: unencrypted traffic, network crossover, vulnerable OSes - The... - March 12th, 2020
- How The Internet Of Things Can Transform Workplace Safety | Baird Capital | Security News - SecurityInformed - March 12th, 2020
- The Internet Avoided a Minor Disaster Last Week - WIRED - March 12th, 2020
- Applying the 80/20 rule to cloud security - Help Net Security - March 12th, 2020
- Internet Security Audit Market Report 2020: Acute Analysis of Global Demand and Supply 2025 with Major Key Player: Symantec, Intel Security, IBM,... - March 12th, 2020
- The Hidden Dangers of China's Digital Silk Road - The National Interest - March 12th, 2020
- Students Showed Trend Micro a World Without the Internet - Business Wire - March 12th, 2020
- Android anti-virus products put to the test which are the best at stopping new malicious apps? - Graham Cluley Security News - March 12th, 2020
- Internet security Market 2020 | Applications, Challenges, Growth, Shares, Trends and Forecast To 2026 - Packaging News 24 - March 5th, 2020
- Eight ways to improve cyber-hygiene in the enterprise - Security Boulevard - March 5th, 2020
- The Top 8 Concerns for CISOs in 2020 - Security Boulevard - March 5th, 2020
- iboss Wins Customer Service Department of the Year - Computer Services Silver Award in the 2020 Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service - Yahoo... - March 5th, 2020
- 2020 Premium Ethical Hacking Certification Bundle Is Up For A Limited Time Discount Offer Avail Now - Wccftech - March 5th, 2020
- These are the first passwords hackers will try when attacking your device - ZDNet - March 5th, 2020
- US threatens to pull big techs immunities if child abuse isnt curbed - TechCrunch - March 5th, 2020
- Why SSL Encryption Will not Become a Victim of its Own Success - Infosecurity Magazine - March 5th, 2020
- Let's Encrypt: OK, maybe nuking three million HTTPS certs at once was a tad ambitious. Let's take time out - The Register - March 5th, 2020
- Modernizing Threat Management for the Evolving Attack Surfaces of OT, IoT and IoMT - Security Intelligence - March 5th, 2020
- Global Internet Security Audit Market Analysis, Key Insights, and Forecast 2025 By Application, Type, End User and Region - Feed Road - March 5th, 2020
- It has been 15 years, and we're still reporting homograph attacks web domains that stealthily use non-Latin characters to appear legit - The Register - March 5th, 2020
- WhatsApp Provides Information to Intelligence Services - What is the Safest Messenger? - Communal News - March 5th, 2020
- Dear passwords: Forget you. Here's what is going to protect us instead - USA TODAY - March 3rd, 2020
- Do these three things to protect your web security camera from hackers - ZDNet - March 3rd, 2020
- Internet security Market 2020 Analysis by Overview, Growth, Top Companies, Trends, Demand and Forecast to 2026 - Packaging News 24 - March 3rd, 2020
- Navigant Research Report Shows Global Annual Revenue for Home Automation and Security Is Expected to Reach $72 Billion in 2028 - Oklahoman.com - March 3rd, 2020
- NetAbstraction Announces Support for Private and Secure Access to the Dark Web - Yahoo Finance - March 3rd, 2020
- Chinese security firm says CIA hacked Chinese targets for the past 11 years - ZDNet - March 3rd, 2020
- What will be the Internet Security Market Profit Margin, Consumption, Cagr and Revenue in the Forecast Period 2020-2029 - Sound On Sound Fest - March 3rd, 2020
- Global Internet Security Software Market 2020 Growth Factors, Technological Innovation and Emerging Trends 2025 - Monroe Scoop - March 3rd, 2020
- A billion Wi-Fi devices suffer from a newly discovered security flaw - MIT Technology Review - March 3rd, 2020
- It's Time for the US to Step Back Up Against Intellectual Property Theft - The Diplomat - March 3rd, 2020
- Colorado leads the way in election security but ballot counting still carries risk - KRDO - March 3rd, 2020
- New cybersecurity labelling scheme for connected devices to be launched this year - CNA - March 3rd, 2020
- Drones must be constantly connected to the internet to give Feds real-time location data new US govt proposal - The Register - March 3rd, 2020
- State of the Internet / Security: Financial Services - Hostile Takeover Attempts - BankInfoSecurity.com - February 29th, 2020
- Zyxel storage, firewall, VPN, security boxes have a give-anyone-on-the-internet-root hole: Patch right now - The Register - February 29th, 2020
- Internet Security Market Report Growth, Analysis, Applications, forecast to 2024 & Focusing on top key Companies like Symantec Co, IBM, Hewlett... - February 29th, 2020
- 3 Things That Keep This Election Security Expert Up at Night - PCMag - February 29th, 2020
- How to prepare your business and employees for the coronavirus - Komando - February 29th, 2020
- #RSAC: Election Security Beyond the Ballot Box - Infosecurity Magazine - February 29th, 2020
- MacBook, iPad among billions of devices hit by Kr00k Wi-Fi security flaw - Laptop Mag - February 29th, 2020
- The Most Reliable, Free and Ad-free VPN Application You Can Use: 126.96.36.199 - Somag News - February 29th, 2020
- How coronavirus infected the internet - Livemint - February 29th, 2020
- Enter the Tangle, a blockchain designed specially for the Internet of Things - ZDNet - February 29th, 2020