India has been a frontrunner when it comes to implementing new-age technology such as AI, machine learning and quantum technologies. In fact, Union Budget 2020 saw an allocation of INR 8,000 crore towards the development of technologies such as Quantum Cryptography and Quantum Communication.
Further building on quantum technology, and with a vision to drive disruptive innovations across multiple sectors with AI and quantum technology, Bengaluru-based Archeron Group is providing cutting-edge solutions for multiple industries.
Analytics India Magazine got in touch with the founder of Archeron Group to understand the tech behind it. Founded in 2015 by Aviruk Chakraborty, Archeron Group was established with a vision to drive disruptive innovations across multiple sectors that can help transform the world for the better.
The company is co-headquartered in Abu Dhabi and San Francisco. It has a state-of-the-art Global Development and Delivery Centre (GDDC) in Bengaluru. It holds strategic importance for the Group and is responsible for creating the entire solution portfolio of the groups which it has been able to take to the Middle East (UAE and KSA), North America, and the European Union.
Archeon extensively integrates AI and quantum computing in its flagship products. Chakraborty explained them as below:
1| Automated and Remote Sensing Agri Platform: This is an Agri analysis platform that uses remote sensing-based technologies to map the yield, the productivity of that field not only for the past 20 years but also to predict the next years yield and productivity.
Chakraborty stated, We have developed a vast array of solutions which include agricultural insurance automation, agriculture loan automation, crop classification and identification, soil analysis, fertilizer and pesticide requirement analysis, disease detection and real-time monitoring of the field, to name a few.
2| Bank/ NBFC automation using AI: The company is building a Quantum AI Bank using quantum technologies and artificial intelligence, which will be completely autonomous in its decision making. According to Chakraborty, the larger parameters of the bank such as risk ratios and macroscopic directives will be set by the board on a quarterly basis which gets translated into algorithmic performance parameters and hence executed for the next quarter.
3| Predictive Diagnostic Platforms: Archeron group has created an integrated national radiology platform using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks, where the radiological plates of all the patients all over the country is analysed and a diagnostic support system is created in which the doctors are given a second opinion on the radiological plates.
4| Quantum Cryptography: The company has designed Quantum Cryptography with a view to strengthen the payments infrastructure in India and make them 100% secure and unhackable. They used three-factor authentication as well as Quantum One Time pad to offer an end to end secure platform.
On being asked how the products are different from others in the market, Chakraborty pointed out that-
The company is using deep neural networks and cutting edge mathematical models such as Q-learning and GAN. They also use Remote Sensing, IoT, and Crispr-Cas9.
Chakraborty said, We are language agnostic developers as we have to not only develop solutions but also integrate them with the existing framework for existing clients. Archeron Group is using C++/ Python for the ML algorithms and prefers to build the ML models from scratch rather than using a pre-trained model.
They also work on the domains of blockchain, satellite imagery analysis, IoT, brain-computer interface, genetic programming for creating synthetic life along with standard machine learning and quantum computing, cryptography and communication frameworks.
Chakraborty said that in the next five years, the focus would be on increasing the adoption of healthcare, banking and agricultural solutions in UAE, India and the USA. The company is also focusing on global implementation of already developed technology and iteratively refining it to make the tech stack better.
A Technical Journalist who loves writing about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. A lover of music, writing and learning something out of the box. Contact: email@example.com
- Global IT giant to partner with U of C on quantum computing centre - Calgary Herald - June 2nd, 2021
- A Computer Memory Based on Cold Atoms and Light - Physics - June 2nd, 2021
- Quantum Chip Market by Trends, Dynamic Innovation in Technology and 2027 Forecasts Covid-19 Analysis The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - June 2nd, 2021
- Quantum Blockchain inks deal with cryptography expert to optimise Bitcoin mining operations - Proactive Investors UK - June 2nd, 2021
- ColdQuanta Named to IBM Quantum Network to Help Research Quantum Computing Applications - ExecutiveBiz - May 28th, 2021
- Big bang theory: Maryland company moves ahead in quantum space race - The Star Democrat - May 28th, 2021
- Quantum internet: The race is on to build an unhackable online world - New Scientist - May 28th, 2021
- Getting The Big Banks To Confront The Quantum Challenge - Forbes - May 28th, 2021
- Want to study Quantum Science? Check out the research and job opportunities, salary, job roles in this field - India Today - May 28th, 2021
- Top 10 Trends Influencing Digital Transformation in 2021 - Analytics Insight - May 28th, 2021
- RSA conference highlights 'scourge' of ransomware and takes aim at quantum computing - Verdict - May 28th, 2021
- Quantum Computing: The Chronicle of its Origin and Beyond - Analytics Insight - May 18th, 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Everything Google is announcing at this year's virtual keynote right now - TechRepublic - May 18th, 2021
- 6 'crackpot' technologies that might transform IT - CIO - May 18th, 2021
- IBM just solved this quantum computing problem 120 times faster than previously possible - ZDNet - May 16th, 2021
- Quantum computings imminent arrival in Cleveland could be a back-to-the-future moment: Thomas Bier - cleveland.com - May 16th, 2021
- Precision Is Natures Gift to Technology - The Wall Street Journal - May 16th, 2021
- Protecting Powerlines And Pipelines: The Quantum Solution - Forbes - May 16th, 2021
- Quantum Blockchain Technologies could help transform the digital economy as we know it - Proactive Investors UK - May 16th, 2021
- Aehr Test Systems Appoints Technology Industry Veteran Fariba Danesh to its Board of Directors - GlobeNewswire - May 16th, 2021
- Researchers confront major hurdle in quantum computing - University of Rochester - May 5th, 2021
- GCHQ boss is right to be keeping his eye on quantum computing - Verdict - April 27th, 2021
- IonQ Announces Full Integration of its Quantum Computing Platform with Qiskit - CIO Applications - April 27th, 2021
- Meet the Barclays MD working to transform finance through distributed ledgers and quantum computing - Business Insider - April 27th, 2021
- These Emerging Technologies Interest Developers the Most - Dice Insights - April 27th, 2021
- Australia and India team up on critical technology - ComputerWeekly.com - April 22nd, 2021
- NEC, D-Wave and the Australian Department of Defence Collaborate on Quantum Computing Initiative - StreetInsider.com - April 22nd, 2021
- Graphs, quantum computing and their future roles in analytics - TechRepublic - April 9th, 2021
- 615 Million Euros Awarded to Quantum Delta NL for Quantum Research in the Netherlands - HPCwire - April 9th, 2021
- The World Awaits the First Powerful Quantum Computer - Analytics Insight - April 8th, 2021
- Quantum computers, like one coming to Cleveland Clinic, can help create medical breakthroughs but still are i - cleveland.com - April 8th, 2021
- Know about How to build a Probabilistic Computer and more! - Analytics Insight - April 8th, 2021
- IBM, Cleveland Clinic Team Up on Quantum Computing and a Healthcare Discovery Accelerator - Morning Brew - April 8th, 2021
- QCI Expands Sales and Marketing Team to Accelerate Growth and Advance Enterprise Adoption of Quantum Computing - GlobeNewswire - April 8th, 2021
- Quantum Week 2021 Unveils the Latest in Quantum Computing and Engineering - PRNewswire - March 24th, 2021
- What is a quantum computer? | New Scientist - March 24th, 2021
- Quantum supremacy: Google says its computer did a 10,000 ... - March 24th, 2021
- Texas Warned Us What Quantum Computers Will Do To The Power Grid - Forbes - March 24th, 2021
- Japan's first leading-edge quantum computer to be installed this year - The Mainichi - The Mainichi - March 24th, 2021
- Crucial Milestone for Scalable Quantum Technology: 2D Array of Semiconductor Qubits That Functions as a Quantum Processor - SciTechDaily - March 24th, 2021
- Global Artificial Intelligence in Military Market (2020 to 2025) - Incorporation of Quantum Computing in AI Presents Opportunities -... - March 24th, 2021
- What is cloud-based quantum computing and How does it work? - Medium - March 24th, 2021
- Will Quantum Computers Break Bitcoin and the Internet? Heres the Outlook From Quantum Physicist Anastasia Marchenkova - The Daily Hodl - March 24th, 2021
- UAE To Add A New Milestone by Building Its First Quantum Computer - Al-Bawaba - March 24th, 2021
- Quantum AI & Quantum Brain: The Imitation Game Of The Future - Analytics Insight - March 24th, 2021
- Novel Thermometer Leads to Quantum Leap in Future Computing, Thermodynamics - Science Times - March 24th, 2021
- Are quantum computers good at picking stocks? This project tried to find out - ZDNet - March 21st, 2021
- Quantum computing is finally having something of a moment - World Finance - March 21st, 2021
- How and when quantum computers will improve machine learning? - Medium - March 21st, 2021
- After the Govt's Big Allocation on Quantum Technologies in 2020, What Next? - The Wire Science - March 21st, 2021
- Quantum computing: Honeywell just quadrupled the power of its computer - ZDNet - March 14th, 2021
- After merger, College Park startup IonQ plans to go public with $2 billion valuation - The Diamondback - March 14th, 2021
- Quantum computing company D-Wave Systems secures $40M in government funding - IT World Canada - March 14th, 2021
- Europe moves to exclude neighbors from its quantum and space research - Science Magazine - March 14th, 2021
- After year of reset expectations, D-Wave secures $40-million from Ottawa for quantum computing - The Globe and Mail - March 14th, 2021
- Can Photonic Computing Solve The Rising Cost & Energy Issues Of AI? - Analytics India Magazine - March 14th, 2021
- Cambridge Quantum Computing's entanglements are at the heart of a new technological era - Cambridge Independent - March 8th, 2021
- Explainer: What is a quantum computer? | MIT Technology Review - March 8th, 2021
- What is Quantum Computing | Microsoft Azure - March 8th, 2021
- UK Research and Innovation Initiative to Invest 153M in Quantum Tech which will Significantly Impact Financial Services - Crowdfund Insider - March 8th, 2021
- Quantum Computing & Technologies Market Expected to Grow at CAGR 32.5 % and Forecast to 2027 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel... - March 8th, 2021
- NC Central University is added to IBM's HBCU quantum computing program - WRAL Tech Wire - February 24th, 2021
- Global Cryogen Free Dilution Refrigerators Market Expected to Reach USD 211.4 Million by 2027 With A CAGR Of 9.1% | Growth Market Reports - PRNewswire - February 24th, 2021
- IBM adds 10 historically Black colleges and universities to quantum computing center - TechRepublic - February 22nd, 2021
- bp joins the IBM Quantum Network to advance use of quantum computing in energy - Green Car Congress - February 22nd, 2021
- How researchers are mapping the future of quantum computing, using the tech of today - GeekWire - February 22nd, 2021
- Physicists Need to Be More Careful with How They Name Things - Scientific American - February 22nd, 2021
- The vital, the obvious and the hopeful: Tech trends to watch in travel - PhocusWire - February 22nd, 2021
- Experience: With a PhD, the plan is to expand human knowledge - The Guardian - February 22nd, 2021
- IBM and ExxonMobil are building quantum algorithms to solve this giant computing problem - ZDNet - February 14th, 2021
- Kangaroo Court: Quantum Computing Thinking on the Future - JD Supra - February 14th, 2021
- New EU Consortium shaping the future of Quantum Computing USA - PRNewswire - February 14th, 2021
- Quantum Computers May Steal Bitcoin by Deriving Private Keys once Advanced Enough in 5-30 Years, Experts Claim - Crowdfund Insider - February 14th, 2021
- 2020 Quantum Communications in Space Research Report: Quantum Communications are Expected to Solve the Problem of Secure communications First on... - February 14th, 2021
- A Swiss company claims it used quantum computers to find weakness in encryption - HT Tech - February 14th, 2021
- Analysis: Opportunities and Restraint of the Quantum Computing Market KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - January 31st, 2021
- Physicists Are Reinventing the Laser - Gizmodo Australia - January 31st, 2021
- Quantum computing research helps IBM win top spot in patent race - CNET - January 14th, 2021
- Error Protected Quantum Bits Entangled: A Milestone in the Development of Fault-Tolerant Quantum Computers - SciTechDaily - January 14th, 2021
- You can find a $180K solar-powered car, qubit controls, and breathing tips at the NL Tech Pavilion at CES 2021 - TechRepublic - January 14th, 2021