SOLANA BEACH, Calif. (PRWEB) February 12, 2020
alwaysAI, a software company dedicated to making computer vision (CV) accessible to all developers with its innovative and easy-to-use platform, announced today that its beta program is open for all software developers to quickly create and deploy CV applications on the edge.
The move builds on the momentum of its recent private beta program, which attracted more than 1,600 developers since it opened in October 2019.
We see enormous interest in computer vision and how it can drive new value for enterprise applications and developers it makes AI and IoT come alive in the real world, said Marty Beard, co-founder and CEO of alwaysAI. We love evangelizing the value of this exciting new technology, and I believe we are fundamentally changing the way developers create, prototype and deploy computer vision applications at the edge.
Developers, from beginners to experts alike, are encouraged to open their free account at http://www.alwaysai.co and start creating, prototyping and deploying CV apps on ARM-based devices including cameras, drones, wearables, industrial monitoring equipment and transportation units.
Making Development Easy
In the open beta, developers get immediate access to a growing, searchable catalog of pre-trained computer vision models, a full set of CV primitives including image classification, object detection, tracking, counting, face detection and now human pose estimation and semantic segmentation, as well as an expanding array of supported edge environments.
In addition, developers get an open channel of communication with alwaysAIs rapidly growing developer community and direct access to the engineering team.
alwaysAIs accessible and user-friendly platform enables developers to create and deploy computer vision applications in three simple steps:
And with alwaysAI, inferencing happens on the edge, so there is lower latency and no required cloud hosting or inference charges a significant cost and time savings.
Growing Demand from Developers
Co-founders Marty Beard and Steve Griset started alwaysAI with the intention to democratize computer vision and help all enterprise developers leverage CV in practical and affordable ways.
We have seen communications like messaging and speech get automated and proliferated across a wide variety of end-points. But vision arguably the most powerful human attribute has simply been too difficult for technologists to implement and deploy, Beard said. With the open beta program, we are broadening access and offering new features that make it even easier and more powerful for the everyday developer.
Developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and industries agree:
New Computer Vision Features
alwaysAIs computer vision software is now available on NVIDIAs Jetson systems. The combination of alwaysAI's software and NVIDIA's Jetson hardware will provide intelligent sight to devices that run autonomous machines, smart cities, retail services and other advanced computer vision applications.
NVIDIAs Jetson Nano is a small, powerful computer that lets a developer run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation and speech processing. The Jetson Nano is the ideal platform for creating high-performance deep learning, computer vision projects at the edge.
The alwaysAI platform also makes it easy to build, test and deploy computer vision applications for autonomous driving applications, including a pedestrian and bicyclist detector equipped with semantic segmentation. Autonomous vehicles need to determine how far away pedestrians and bicyclists are, as well as their intentions.
With semantic segmentation, detections are done pixel-by-pixel, rather than with bounding boxes. In certain scenarios like foot and bicycle traffic in bustling urban areas the autonomous vehicle needs much more detailed information about the exact location of a pedestrian or a bicyclist. alwaysAI makes that fast and easy.
In opening up the beta, alwaysAI carefully listened to its growing developer base, offering more of the powerfully optimized tools they want. The alwaysAI platform recently released an easy-to-deploy image for both Raspberry Pi 3B+ and the Raspberry Pi 4. Enterprise software developers and hobbyists alike are tapping into the alwaysAI platform to get their edge computer vision projects up and running.
alwaysAI is an awesome product ... it makes computer vision development on the edge simple, said Tomas Migone, hardware hacker in residence at balena. The tools are easy to use, and the documentation is straightforward. Developing with alwaysAI is a great experience. I'm looking forward to continuing using it for computer vision projects.
For more information about alwaysAI, or to join the companys open beta program, visit http://www.alwaysai.co.
alwaysAI (http://www.alwaysai.co) brings deep learning computer vision to embedded and IoT devices. By providing a professional catalog of pre-trained models, innovative set of computer vision APIs, and growing array of supported edge environments, alwaysAI accelerates the time it takes to get a computer vision app up and running. Based in San Diego, alwaysAI is led by a team of technology veterans who are passionate about democratizing access to computer vision. Co-founders Marty Beard and Steve Griset have more than 40 years of combined experience in enterprise software, mobility, cloud applications and cybersecurity.
Media ContactStephanie CasolaalwaysAI Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Go here to see the original:
alwaysAI now open to meet growing demand from computer vision developers - PR Web
- Transitioning Your Enterprise Workload? Read This First - Forbes - March 23rd, 2020
- Hybrid cloud - The business infrastructure of tomorrow - Techerati - March 23rd, 2020
- On the horizon: 57 meetups, conferences & networking events across NC in April - WRAL Tech Wire - March 23rd, 2020
- The Four Main Reasons Your Cloud Spending Is Out of Control - Cloud Wars - March 21st, 2020
- Everyone needs the cloud now more than ever. So understand AWS, Azure and more for under $25. - The Next Web - March 21st, 2020
- Zoom warns investors they may become a victim of their own success as costs spiral - MSPoweruser - MSPoweruser - March 21st, 2020
- Leostream to the Remote Access Rescue - Associated Press - March 21st, 2020
- AMD and Intel have a formidable new foe but youll never guess who it is - TechRadar - March 21st, 2020
- Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) Market To Reach USD 120.70 Billion By 2026 Growing at a CAGR of 12.6% - Weather News Point - March 21st, 2020
- Realising the impact of unsecured container deployments: A guide - Cloud Tech - March 20th, 2020
- Leostream to the Remote Access Rescue - Yahoo Finance - March 20th, 2020
- Friday night music jam hosted by Tony Oldand goes live online tonight for musicians and music fans looking to be cheered up - Beach Metro News - March 20th, 2020
- This Week in Jobs: Puppies and Rainbows Edition - Technical.ly Brooklyn - March 20th, 2020
- Firms go remote at breakneck speed in response to coronavirus - Accounting Today - March 20th, 2020
- Web Hosting Services Market 2019-2023 | Increase in the Number of E-commerce Vendors to Boost Growth | Technavio - Yahoo Finance - March 20th, 2020
- COIN.HOST: Security, Privacy and Excellence Applied To Web Hosting In The Crypto Market - UseTheBitcoin - March 20th, 2020
- YouTube fails to clarify whether reduced streaming quality will impact live events - Cloud Pro - March 20th, 2020
- Are two clouds better than one? - ITWeb - March 20th, 2020
- Will coronavirus change the way we view tech? - BusinessCloud - March 20th, 2020
- QualiSpace Launched Tally on the Cloud - IT News Online - March 13th, 2020
- BeBop, Sony Ci to Hold Post-Production in the Cloud Webinar March 18 - Media & Entertainment Services Alliance M&E Daily Newsletter - March 13th, 2020
- Disruptive tech trends: Fintech leads Twitter mentions in February 2020 - Verdict - March 13th, 2020
- Minimize business impact of coronavirus - IT World Canada - March 13th, 2020
- Software for scheduling appointment in beauty salons Software as a service vs WordPress Plugins vs Local Applications - Mighty Gadget - March 13th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market 2020 By Top Key Players/Manufacturers, Type and Application, Regions, Industry Analysis, Growth, Size, Trends and... - March 12th, 2020
- Amazon: Linux-based Bottlerocket is our new OS for hosting containers in the cloud - ZDNet - March 12th, 2020
- PTC Unlocks Huge Time Savings for Developers & Technical Designers with New Samples Console in FlexPLM Version 11.2 - Which PLM - March 12th, 2020
- Cybersecurity in a time of coronavirus - Accounting Today - March 12th, 2020
- VMware : UKCloud Health awarded place on new 3bn framework from NHS London Procurement Partnership - marketscreener.com - March 12th, 2020
- UKCloud Health awarded place on new 3bn framework from NHS London Procurement Partnership - RealWire - March 12th, 2020
- Cloud ITSM Market Current Trends and Future Aspect Analysis 2018 2028 - 3rd Watch News - March 12th, 2020
- How to pick the right third-party CI/CD tool for the cloud - TechTarget - March 12th, 2020
- Recovery and restoration of content from blogs and windows web hosting UK websites - Lifesly.com - March 12th, 2020
- IBS Software Takes Lufthansa Cargo Handling to the Cloud - PRNewswire - March 10th, 2020
- New realms of measurement, connected data silos, and more in 2020 (Reader Forum) - RCR Wireless News - March 10th, 2020
- Introduction to the Firebase Database - Database Journal - March 10th, 2020
- Source Code Escrow Agreements Are Reaching For The Cloud - JD Supra - March 10th, 2020
- Google expanding cloud hosting presence in Canada with Toronto location - MobileSyrup - March 7th, 2020
- Mission-critical services migrating to the cloud in 2020 - TechRepublic - March 7th, 2020
- From Paper to Digital the Benefits of Cloud and SaaS Platforms for Lab Productivity - Technology Networks - March 7th, 2020
- Version Control Hosting Software Market Rising Trends and Technology Outlook 2019 to 2025 - News Times - March 7th, 2020
- Standing wave cloud at sunrise, over Zimbabwe - EarthSky - March 7th, 2020
- Standard Bank partners with Microsoft and SAP to accelerate its digital journey - BusinessTech - March 7th, 2020
- Meet the New Navisite: A Modern Managed Cloud Service Provider Accelerating IT Transformation for Thousands of Global Brands - AiThority - March 4th, 2020
- Navisite Transforms to Modern Managed Cloud Service Provider - Database Trends and Applications - March 4th, 2020
- SophosLabs Reports on Cloud Snooper, an Advanced Targeted Attack that Allows Malware to Communicate Across Firewalls - CXOToday.com - March 4th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market- Global Business Growing Strategies, Technological Innovation And Emerging Trends Of Outlook To 2026 - Feed Road - March 4th, 2020
- Microsoft Goes All-In On RPA (Robotic Process Automation) - Forbes - March 4th, 2020
- Personal/Private Cloud Market by Revenue (Direct and Indirect), Hosting (User and Provider) and Deployment (Individuals, Small businesses and Medium... - March 4th, 2020
- ACS transforms disaster recovery with VMware and Routed - TechCentral - March 4th, 2020
- Amazon Lightsail offers cheap WordPress hosting in the cloud - Coywolf News - February 28th, 2020
- Northumberlands move to Oracle cloud apps hands control over from IT to end users - Diginomica - February 28th, 2020
- Ankr Partners With LTO Network; Announces Node Hosting and Campaign - CryptoNewsZ - February 28th, 2020
- FastComet is Now Powered by AMD EPYC to Dramatically Improve Reliability, Speed, and Security of Its High-Performance Servers - HostReview.com - February 28th, 2020
- Two Rare Cloud Features Appear Over New Hampshire's Mount Washington - Smithsonian.com - February 28th, 2020
- Source Code Escrow Agreements Are Reaching For The Cloud - Law360 - February 28th, 2020
- Millennials to Drive Bitcoin Higher: 4 Stocks to Watch - Nasdaq - February 28th, 2020
- Why CFOs are turning to hosting as they move to in-house accounts - Financial Director - February 28th, 2020
- Harnessing the benefits of HSCN requires more than just 'connectivity' - Open Access Government - February 28th, 2020
- Two new higher education institutions select OnBase hosted in the Hyland Cloud - PRNewswire - February 27th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Types and Applications Outlook, Industry Drivers, Ongoing Trends, Future Demand, Challenges, Top Companies & Forecast... - February 27th, 2020
- Alibaba to give out free cloud to help businesses affected by Coronavirus - Data Economy - February 27th, 2020
- Arizona Health Information Exchange Launches NextGen Healthcare Health Data Hub to Improve the Physician Experience and Enhance Patient Care - Yahoo... - February 27th, 2020
- Financial organisations leading the way for hybrid cloud, Nutanix finds - DataCentreNews Europe - February 27th, 2020
- LINX Cardiff Becomes LINX Wales as Regional Internet Exchange Welcome NGD to the Network - RealWire - February 27th, 2020
- ServerCentral Turing Group and Digital Realty Expand Partnership for Hybrid Cloud Solutions - HostReview.com - February 27th, 2020
- How CPAs Can Have a Stronger IT Infrastructure - Accountingweb.com - February 22nd, 2020
- Cohere Cyber Secure announces Fully Integrated "Cyber-Managed Security as a Service" Targeting High-Demand Enterprises in Healthcare and... - February 22nd, 2020
- Software Asset Management Market 2020 Analysis, End Users, Business Growth, Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025 - News Times - February 22nd, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Insights with Statistics and Growth Prediction 2020 to 2026 - Instant Tech News - February 21st, 2020
- Will VMware's New Fees Trigger Rush to the Cloud? - Toolbox - February 21st, 2020
- Infoblox Core DDI and Cloud Platform appliance products are now certified as Nutanix Ready - Help Net Security - February 21st, 2020
- HMRC chief gives thumbs up to five-year cloud migration programme - PublicTechnology - February 21st, 2020
- How can government manage the growing digital market choice? - The Mandarin - February 21st, 2020
- The long read: 20 years in ITS - Highways Magazine - February 21st, 2020
- ResellerClub Turns 14, Celebrates With Big Birthday Bash Sale on Web Hosting and Servers - Yahoo Finance - February 18th, 2020
- Will Gaia-X deliver the independent cloud network Europe needs? - Techerati - February 18th, 2020
- 6 reasons why the cloud is great for your business - Techaeris - February 18th, 2020
- When Robotic Process Automation (RPA) bots break: 3 things to know - The Enterprisers Project - February 18th, 2020
- Right Networks Partners with Fintainium to Streamline Cloud-Based Accounting Services - JSA - February 18th, 2020