COIN.HOST is known for being a company that provides a wide range of web hosting products and services to the cryptocurrency and blockchain communities all over the world. The firm is located in Switzerland and they are very focused on delivering high-quality and private web hosting solutions to companies and individuals.
The cryptocurrency market has been expanding around the globe and the companies offering services in this industry has been growing as well. This is why COIN.HOST is playing an important role in helping these firms.
One of the main issues is related to privacy and how it could be improved in the crypto space. COIN.HOST is working with its clients and offering them the right of privacy that must be protected at political, infrastructural and physical levels.
The VPS hosting services that the company is now offering to users combine controllability and security of dedicated hosting while adding the efficiency and availability of virtual server platforms. Interestingly, COIN.HOST was able to out down the cost for it the minimum level as possible.
COIN.HOST is now providing a list of 11 different services and VPS plans that would meet the needs of each of its clients. With these servers, it will be possible for users to get 24/7 live support with a multilingual team of experts that are dedicated to solving the issues users have.
At the same time, users VPS will be will be deployed according to ordered specifications immediately after the payment has been received and confirmed.
The services provided such as VPS-V2 start at a price of 7.80 CHF or 0.0013 BTC at the time of writing. This includes a CPU of two cores, 2048 MB of RAM and 40 GB of all-flash SSD storage. These services go up to 93.60 CHF or 0.160 BTC for a solution with a CPU of eight cores, a RAM of 16384 MB and a storage of 160 GB. This is the VPS-WIN6 solution.
It is also worth mentioning that they are offering almost 40 different dedicated server configurations that can meet almost any demand. This is going to be great for more expert users and those that are very exigent clients. For example, this includes clusters and GPU-equipped servers that would be very useful for crypto-related companies in the market.
COIN.HOST is operating with an ultra-secure carbon-neutral Interxion data center in Zurich that complies with the highest standards in the industry. Indeed, they are certified to be compliant with ISO 27001 and ISO 22301.
The firm is also very focused on offering DDoS protection and massive privacy for users. Considering the company is based in Switzerland and follows Swiss standards of privacy and data protection, they are offering hosting solutions that protect users and their right to privacy.
By being located in Switzerland, regulations and laws protect users and all the data managed by COIN.HOST. It is impossible for third parties (that includes authorities) to have access to web hosting providers data. Only a prosecutor can require access to data from a particular client.
At the same time, they are focused on offering security through infrastructure investments. They have 24/7 CCTV surveillance, a perimeter and inner premises security patrols and multi-layered access barriers. This can make you sure that the services provided by COIN.HOST are following the best security standards that can be provided for users and companies in the crypto space.
Regarding DDoS protection, they have created an efficient and secure system to protect users and their servers. Nowadays it is very easy to carry out a DDoS attack and web-based businesses can get at risk of becoming a target as well.
The firm provides efficient protection against all types of DDoS attacks and a 100% SLA-backed guarantee. These services can also be paid in Bitcoin and they start at a price of just $41 per month.
Some of the DdoS mitigation plans include the Lite Protection that provides security to 1 website and 1 domain with unlimited subdomains. At the same time, they provide mitigation services with max. Attack bandwidth of 1000 mbit/s, and max.clean bandwidth of 250 mbit/s. The price for this service is currently 139 CHF per month or 0.0237 BTC.
The Standard Protection is a much better product that includes three websites with 10 domains and unlimited subdomains. The max. Attack bandwidth goes up to 3000 mbit/s and the max. Clean bandwidth reaches 500 mbit/s. The price of this service is 700 CHF or 0.1195 BTC.
Finally, the Enterprise Protection offers security for 5 websites with 30 domains and unlimited subdomains. The max attack bandwidth is 10000 mbit/s and the max. Clean bandwidth goes up to 1000 mbit/s. This service costs 2100 CHF or 0.3585 BTC.
The company has also been working in order to offer an intuitive and user-friendly cPanel & WHM web-based control panels that start from $20 per month. In general, using Linux servers using command lines and a not-friendly interface doesnt help users feel comfortable with what they do.
With the solutions provided by COIN.HOST, it is possible to help individuals to handle Domains and DNS, web server modules, mail servers, databases and more using the cPanel & WHM web-based control panels. This is making it automatic, easy to use and intuitive for everyone.
COIN.HOST is also working to support the entire crypto ecosystem. This is why they are accepting a wide range of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dash, Litecoin (LTC) and over 50 different digital assets in the market. This is made possible thanks to CoinGate.
Of course, they are also working with PayPal, VISA, MasterCard and many other means of payment.
COIN.HOST is a crypto services provider company that offers VPS, Cloud Servers, Dedicated Servers, DDoS Protection and more solutions to individuals and firms in the cryptocurrency market. At the same time, COIN.HOST accepts virtual currencies, which makes it easier for crypto-only companies to process payments or to acquire the services they need to continue their operations.
Considering the entire crypto industry requires high privacy rules and standards, COIN.HOST adapts to these requests by being compliant with Swiss requirements in terms of privacy and security.
- Cloud-based Database Market 2020 | Top Business Growing Strategies, Technological Innovation and Emerging Trends of Outlook To 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 23rd, 2020
- New study Global Cloud Based Database Market 2019 | Growth Opportunities, Investment Feasibility, Market Share And Forecast 2025 - Cole of Duty - May 23rd, 2020
- Disaster Recovery as a Service: Everything You Need to Know - The Fast Mode - May 23rd, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Companies Help Customers Contain Costs Winning Trust and Loyalty - EnterpriseAI - May 17th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Research, Size, Share Analysis By Manufacturers, Regions, Type And Application To 2025 - News Distinct - May 17th, 2020
- Illinois advances pioneering proposal for utility rate recovery of cloud computing investments - Utility Dive - May 17th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 17th, 2020
- I.T. Ideas Inc. and Sytex Ltd win the 2020 Three Best Rated Award for Best IT Service Companies in Canada - PRUnderground - May 17th, 2020
- COVID-19: Responding to the business impacts of Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market: Extensive Analysis of Key Segments of the Industry and Emerging... - May 17th, 2020
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Outlook, Opportunities, Key Players, Growth, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Forecast by 2026 - Cole of... - May 17th, 2020
- These are the richest people in North Wales in 2020 - Daily Post - May 17th, 2020
- Global Cloud-based Database Market 2020 Growth, Innovations, Demand, Size, Revenue, Emerging Trends, Players, Type, Applications, New Development and... - May 17th, 2020
- Locked Down But Not Out, Hyderabadi Haleem Can Still Be Had this Ramzan - The Wire - May 17th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2020 Benefits, Key Market Plans, Forthcoming Developments, Business Opportunities & Future Investments... - May 12th, 2020
- Bare Metal Cloud Market Industry Expected to Witness Significant Revenue Growth Through 2020-2025: IBM Corporation, Dell Inc., Rackspace Hosting Inc -... - May 12th, 2020
- ITRenew and Hydro66 Join Forces in Sweden to Reduce the Cost and Carbon Footprint of Hosting Data at Scale for Enterprises Across the EU - Yahoo... - May 12th, 2020
- Delivery Lead II - AWS job with AARP | 41014045 - Washington Post - May 12th, 2020
- Global Cloud Based Database Market Global Key Players, Trends and Technology Development Forecast to 2025. - Cole of Duty - May 12th, 2020
- Josiah Hincks ensure business continuity by going hosted with DPS - Legal Futures - May 12th, 2020
- Latest Update 2020: Infrastructure as a Service Market by COVID19 Impact Analysis And Top Manufacturers: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft... - May 12th, 2020
- Warren Buffett Probably Won't Buy These 3 Stocks, but You Probably Should - The Motley Fool - May 10th, 2020
- GitHub gets a built-in IDE with Codespaces, discussion forums and more - TechCrunch - May 10th, 2020
- Putting people first to enable effective working from home - Business Post - May 10th, 2020
- Multi-Cloud Platforms Offer Up Key New Capabilities and Differentiation - CXOToday.com - May 10th, 2020
- 5 benefits of switching to cloud hosting - KnowTechie - May 4th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Size by Top Key Players, Growth Opportunities, Incremental Revenue , Outlook and Forecasts to 2026 - Latest Herald - May 4th, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market Size by Top Key Players, Growth Opportunities, Incremental Revenue , Outlook and Forecasts to 2026 - Latest... - May 4th, 2020
- Top 10 Cloud Technology Market Expected to Witness Significant Growth in the Forecast Years 2017-2025 - Latest Herald - May 4th, 2020
- Yellowbrick Partners With ScaleMatrix to Expand Free Solution for COVID-19 Vaccine Research - Business Wire - May 4th, 2020
- June events 'on the horizon': Previewing more than 50 events across NC - WRAL Tech Wire - May 4th, 2020
- Battle Royale: Which of These Indian Video Conferencing Apps Would Win Govt Challenge? - 360TopNews - May 4th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Overview, Top Companies, Region, Application and Global Forecast by 2026 - Latest Herald - April 28th, 2020
- Without cloud computing, businesses would now be in even deeper trouble - ZDNet - April 28th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Size, Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and... - April 28th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Overview, Top Companies, Region, Application and Global Forecast by 2026 - Latest Herald - April 28th, 2020
- Keep the cash flowing in your recruitment business - Onrec - April 28th, 2020
- CANCOM: Very high growth rates in the cloud segment and recurring revenues in the financial year 2019; moderate growth of Group expected for 2020. -... - April 28th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Innovations, Revenue Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Trends by Forecast 2025 - Latest Herald - April 28th, 2020
- Triangle event headliners: Previewing 70 events & deadlines through the end of May - WRAL Tech Wire - April 28th, 2020
- COVID-19 and the Migration to SAP S/4 HANA - JD Supra - April 23rd, 2020
- Provide remote access with cloud hosting - InnovationMap - April 23rd, 2020
- Case study: How to quickly build and deliver a cloud-agnostic product - Cloud Tech - April 23rd, 2020
- SVG SportsTech On Demand: EEG's John Voorheis on the Role of Falcon, Lexi in Live Stream Captioning - Sports Video Group - April 23rd, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2020 Demand, Trend, Latest Techniques, Innovations, Applications, Analysis and 2025 Industry Growth... - April 23rd, 2020
- 4 Reasons to Move to QuickBooks Hosting in 2020 - HostReview.com - April 22nd, 2020
- Laplink Helps IT Transition to Azure Active Directory with Free Migration Tool - Yahoo Finance - April 22nd, 2020
- Considering a move from colocation to cloud? Here's how to build a solid business case - Techerati - April 22nd, 2020
- Scaleway disarms its ARM64 cloud, cites unreliable hardware as the reason - The Register - April 22nd, 2020
- AWS doubles the performance of its Snowball Edge device and adds new software - SiliconANGLE - April 22nd, 2020
- AWS Cape Town region goes live - MyBroadband - April 22nd, 2020
- Valuation Risks Keep DocuSign Stock From Being a Buy - Investorplace.com - April 22nd, 2020
- Cloud hosting firm anticipating strong revenue and EBITDA improvements - The Business Desk - April 20th, 2020
- Cloudflare wants to put an end to BGP hijacking and leaks - TechRadar - April 20th, 2020
- CHILI publish Introduces CHILI publisher Online the SaaS Editing Solution for All Web2print Service Providers - What They Think - April 20th, 2020
- 8 Takeaways and Recommendations for the Age of AI in Asia - Fintech News Singapore - April 20th, 2020
- Business Continuity in the Wake of COVID-19 - Techwire.net - April 20th, 2020
- Remote learning: Telecom providers must come to the party - Daily Maverick - April 20th, 2020
- VAST Data's latest funding round has the company valued at $1.2B - DataCenterNews North America - April 20th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting vs Dedicated Server Hosting Which one is better? - PC-Tablet - April 9th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Research Report: Market Analysis on the Future Growth Prospects and Market Trends Adopted by the... - April 9th, 2020
- Demand for e-learning continues to grow as Moodle announces their newest Certified Moodle Partner: South Africa-based company The Training Room Online... - April 9th, 2020
- Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services Market What Factors will drive the Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid... - April 9th, 2020
- Latest Technology Trends in Business - 1redDrop - April 9th, 2020
- Global Video Hosting Software Market Analysis, Growth By Top Companies, Trends By Types and Application, Forecast To 2024 - Science In Me - April 9th, 2020
- AWS: the worlds most comprehensive cloud platform - Gigabit Magazine - Technology News, Magazine and Website - April 6th, 2020
- Summit Hosting Offers 90 Days of Free Cloud Hosting to Help Small and Medium Businesses Operate Remotely During COVID-19 - Benzinga - April 6th, 2020
- Why large non-profits opt for small hosting companies over the cloud - BestTechie - April 6th, 2020
- Special Report on Cloud ERP in the Aftermath of COVID-19 to Be Hosted by ERP Advisors Group - EconomyWatch.com - April 6th, 2020
- On the tech horizon: Here's a look at what's coming across NC in May - WRAL Tech Wire - April 6th, 2020
- Top 9 Reasons Your District Should be Moving to the Cloud - STN Media - School Transportation News - April 1st, 2020
- MSPs: Time to Reinvent - Channel Futures - April 1st, 2020
- Global Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market 2020 Industry Statistics on Key Trends, Growth and Opportunities to 2025 - Monroe Scoop - April 1st, 2020
- Health Catalyst Launches Four Additional COVID-19 Solutions and a Modular Bundle - The Herald Journal - April 1st, 2020
- Tech pitches in to fight COVID-19 pandemic - Computerworld - April 1st, 2020
- Transitioning Your Enterprise Workload? Read This First - Forbes - March 23rd, 2020
- Hybrid cloud - The business infrastructure of tomorrow - Techerati - March 23rd, 2020
- On the horizon: 57 meetups, conferences & networking events across NC in April - WRAL Tech Wire - March 23rd, 2020
- The Four Main Reasons Your Cloud Spending Is Out of Control - Cloud Wars - March 21st, 2020
- Everyone needs the cloud now more than ever. So understand AWS, Azure and more for under $25. - The Next Web - March 21st, 2020
- Zoom warns investors they may become a victim of their own success as costs spiral - MSPoweruser - MSPoweruser - March 21st, 2020