The opening is part of Oracles global plans to operate 36 second-generation Cloud regions by the end of 2020.
Oracle has announced its second Cloud region in Hyderabad to support customer demand for enterprise cloud services in India.
The opening follows the launch of its Mumbai Cloud region in 2019, making India Oracles latest country with multiple cloud regions available.
With this launch, India joins the US, Canada, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and the European Union in having multiple Oracle Cloud regions that facilitate enterprise-class disaster recovery strategies.
Enterprises across JAPAC are turning to Oracle Cloud to rapidly improve performance and accelerate innovation to launch new products faster to market and create incredible customer experiences, said Garrett Ilg, Executive Vice President, Japan and Asia Pacific, Oracle.
With Oracle opening dual cloud regions in Australia, Japan, Korea and now India, we are further renewing our commitment to support growth in the new decade.
In addition to the Hyderabad Cloud Region, Oracle recently announced the opening of five Oracle Cloud regions in Melbourne (Australia), Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), Osaka (Japan), Amsterdam (the Netherlands) and Chuncheon (South Korea).
A large number of Indian organisations are looking to change growth orbits with greater focus on cloud-led innovation, said Shailender Kumar, Regional Managing Director, Oracle India.
With two Oracle Cloud regions live in India, were fully geared to support our 15000 plus customers in their innovation journey, with adequate support by nearly 1000 specialised Oracle partners.
Oracle opened 20 Cloud regions in the past year and currently operates 24 regions globally 16 commercial and six government.
By the end of this year, the company plans to open additional new cloud regions in the US (San Jose, CA), Brazil (Vinhedo), the UK (Cardiff, Wales), Singapore, Israel, South Africa (Johannesburg), Chile (Santiago), Saudi Arabia and two in the United Arab Emirates.
Oracle continues to be a trusted technology partner for us, powering a large number of our citizen-centric services, said Jayesh Ranjan, Principal Secretary, Industries & Commerce (I&C) and Information Technology (IT), Government of Telangana.
We congratulate Oracle India on opening their second Cloud region in Hyderabad. This will surely help both public and private enterprises in our state to take advantage of Oracle cloud services.
- Managing the Evolving Security Threat Landscape - Security Boulevard - October 6th, 2020
- Oklahoma Hospital Selects Evident EHR and TruBridge RCM Solutions for Their Integration, Intuitive Workflows, and Financial Efficiencies - Business... - October 6th, 2020
- Rural Cloud Initiative Completes First Phase of the Farm of the Future - PRNewswire - October 6th, 2020
- Best Practices for Migrating SharePoint to Office 365 - The Sports Bank - October 6th, 2020
- A-List Osthoff Resort Positions for Travel Restart; Selects Maestro PMS During Industry Pause for Guest-Focused Mobile Services and Integrated... - October 6th, 2020
- VMware is making it easier for its customers to use Microsoft's cloud, but still considers Amazon its 'preferred partner' as AWS hosting for its... - October 5th, 2020
- The cost of website hosting for small businesses in 2020 - Startups.co.uk - October 5th, 2020
- A software to keep you on top of cloud security needs - DAWN.com - October 5th, 2020
- The Fall Technology Refreshes Are Almost Here - IT Jungle - October 5th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market 2020 | Know the Latest COVID19 Impact Analysis And Strategies of Key Players: Amazon Web Services (AWS),... - October 2nd, 2020
- Aptum Releases Part One of Quarterly Cloud Impact Study - The Kingston Whig-Standard - October 2nd, 2020
- Accelerated Digital Transformation- The New Normal - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News - Daily Host News - October 2nd, 2020
- Edge Computing Will Drive $7 Billion of Revenue by 2025 - HostReview.com - October 2nd, 2020
- The Inside-Out of the Digital-Transformation Strategies - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News - Daily Host News - October 2nd, 2020
- Timico accepted into the Government (G-Cloud) framework - Bdaily - October 2nd, 2020
- What factors to consider when choosing a web hosting company | - Daily Invest News - October 2nd, 2020
- InMotion Hosting Upgrades their Dedicated Servers with Latest Intel Xeon Scalable Technology - PRNewswire - October 2nd, 2020
- Cloud Storage Service Market 2020 By Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Market Size, Forecast To 2026 (Based On 2020 COVID-19 Worldwide... - October 2nd, 2020
- Oracle Live 2020 - not all ERP clouds are created equal. Oracle makes the public cloud ERP case - Diginomica - October 2nd, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Providers Market : Global Strategies and Insight driven transformation 2020 2026 - SG Research Sphere - September 29th, 2020
- Detailed Profiling of Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market (Covid-19 Updated) Insights 2020 to 2026 | Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft, Tata... - September 29th, 2020
- Two Scottish firms are listed on lucrative G-Cloud 12 framework - Insider.co.uk - September 29th, 2020
- What are the Key Benefits of NetApp Cloud Manager? - CIOReview - September 29th, 2020
- Airtel And Radware Partner to Offer Cloud Security Services to Businesses in India - GlobeNewswire - September 29th, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market Growth, Statistics, By Application, Production, Revenue & Forecast to 2026 - The Daily Chronicle - September 29th, 2020
- Application Hosting Market 2020 | What Is The Estimated Market Size In The Upcoming Years? - The Daily Chronicle - September 29th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Providers Market 2020: Potential growth, attractive valuation make it is a long-term investment | Know the COVID19 Impact | Top... - September 29th, 2020
- Reporter's Notebook: I Live in the Best St. Cloud Neighborhood - WJON News - September 29th, 2020
- Pegasystems Inc expand its India leadership team - United News of India - September 29th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Research Report 2020-2026 By Players, Regions, Product Types & Applications | Amazon Web Services, AT... - September 29th, 2020
- Cloud 2020 In conversation with China Mobiles Eric Chiu - MyBroadband - September 29th, 2020
- An introduction to Alibaba cloud offerings - TechTarget - September 29th, 2020
- iland bridges major data protection gaps in Microsoft 365 - RealWire - September 29th, 2020
- TikTok won't be banned from US app stores. Here's why. - News@Northeastern - September 29th, 2020
- Railway Management System Market Will Reflect Significant Growth Prospects of US$ Mn during 2020-2025 with Major Key Player: ABB, Alstom, Ansaldo,... - September 29th, 2020
- Application Hosting Market Global Share, Segment Analysis, Growth Drivers And Forecast To 2028 - Crypto Daily - September 29th, 2020
- 2020 Call for Code Global Challenge Finalists Selected for Innovative Solutions to Take on COVID-19 and Climate Change - GISuser.com - September 29th, 2020
- Ace Cloud Hosting Announces Partnership With ICAT Systems - AiThority - September 22nd, 2020
- Jelastic PaaS Expanded for Educational Institutions with Reclaim Cloud Hosting - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News - Daily Host... - September 22nd, 2020
- The travel forecast is uncertain, other than the presence of the cloud - PhocusWire - September 22nd, 2020
- Application Hosting Market Analysis, Revenue, Key Players, Trends, Growth, Size, Share and Forecast 2020 to 2028 - The Daily Chronicle - September 22nd, 2020
- Cloud-based solutions and hosting solutions are every country's overall development - Namibia Economist - September 22nd, 2020
- 5 IT spend trends to watch - CIO Dive - September 22nd, 2020
- U.S. Department of Commerce Publishes Transactions with ByteDance and Tencent That Are Prohibited Due to National Security Concerns Raised by TikTok... - September 22nd, 2020
- Cloud 2020 In conversation with Huaweis Ray Rui - MyBroadband - September 22nd, 2020
- GlobalOutlook enabling SMBs to be Productive during COVID-19 with its Fanatic Support - PR Newswire India - August 18th, 2020
- Jelastic PaaS Expanded for Educational Institutions with Reclaim Cloud Hosting in the USA, Canada and the United Kingdom - MyHostNews.com - August 18th, 2020
- Nuance Expands Availability of Cloud-Based Dragon Professional Anywhere Solution - Yahoo Finance - August 18th, 2020
- API integration of microservices needs more than a service mesh - Diginomica - August 18th, 2020
- Cloud Repatriation: Why It's More Than 'Just' Public Cloud Retreat - ITPro Today - August 18th, 2020
- Geotab Achieves FedRAMP Authorization for Its Cloud-Based Telematics Platform - Business Wire - August 18th, 2020
- Multi-Vital Ambulatory Monitor for COVID-19 Patients Launches in the US - - HIT Consultant - August 18th, 2020
- Technology Management Concepts Honored as a 'Top 100 VAR' for the 'Bob Scott's Top VAR 100' & the 'AccountingToday 2020 VAR 100' Lists - PR Web - August 18th, 2020
- Huawei is the main sponsor of the Cloud 2020 Conference - MyBroadband - August 18th, 2020
- Application Hosting Market 2020| Global Share, Comprehensive Analysis, Size, Covid-19 Analysis, Future Estimations and Key Industry Segments Poised... - August 18th, 2020
- In Contrast to 'Permanent Remote Work,' VMware Messaging Touts 'Return-to-Office' - Virtualization Review - August 18th, 2020
- New Island provides full ITSM capabilities from AWS with locally hosted BMC Helix - Intelligent CIO Africa - August 18th, 2020
- IT infrastructure that's agile - ITWeb - August 18th, 2020
- Jelastic PaaS Expanded for Educational Institutions with Reclaim Cloud Hosting in the USA, Canada and the United Kingdom - HostReview.com - August 10th, 2020
- Big Boom In Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market With A Growing CACR During 2020-2027| Med Tech Solutions Inc, Rackspace, Health Catalyst, OVH Cloud,... - August 10th, 2020
- Verizon Business Plans to Simplify and Accelerate E2E IoT Solution with Microsoft Azure - The Fast Mode - August 10th, 2020
- What you should know when creating your own website - MyBroadband - August 10th, 2020
- Palomino Inc. Completes Acquisition of GCIS Inc. to Grow Cloud Hosting and Business Application Support in Times of COVID-19 - Yahoo Finance - August 8th, 2020
- Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Research Report by Service Type, by Organization Size, by Deployment, by Vertical - Global Forecast to 2025 -... - August 8th, 2020
- Cloud Hosted vs. On-Premise vs. Self Hosted vs. Private Cloud PMS: All Platforms Have Advantages; Which is Right for You? | By Warren Dehan -... - August 8th, 2020
- Capital One to pay $80M penalty over 2019 data breach - Banking Dive - August 8th, 2020
- 16 reasons why you should move your backup to a NZ-hosted solution - IT Brief New Zealand - August 8th, 2020
- All PMS Platforms Have Advantages, But Which One is Right for Your Hotel? | - Hotel Technology News - August 8th, 2020
- Bare metal vs dedicated servers: which is the better web hosting option? - ITProPortal - August 8th, 2020
- Help For Caregivers Coming to St Cloud VA - KNSI Radio - August 8th, 2020
- [Webinar] eDiscovery In The Age of Cloud Applications: How To Collect From Slack - August 20th, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET - JD Supra - August 8th, 2020
- Army transitions from Industrial Age to Information Age Fort Carson Mountaineer - fortcarsonmountaineer.com - July 25th, 2020
- Adobe Partners With Red Hat, Google Updates AI Offering and More CX News - CMSWire - July 25th, 2020
- Cloud Migration - COVID Effect - Story of Future - July 25th, 2020
- Pandemic shockwave shatters cultural barriers to cloud adoption - Daily Trust - July 25th, 2020
- How much it costs to build and host a website in South Africa - MyBroadband - July 25th, 2020
- Network Host Service Market to Grow Significantly With Increasing Advancements in Technology, Says QYR| AT&T, Google Cloud, GoDaddy - Owned - July 25th, 2020
- A CoE in IoT in Agriculture at Guwahati, Animation at Shillong and Emerging Tech-AR/VR Launched - Express Computer - July 25th, 2020
- Top 5 Things to Know in the Market on Thursday, July 23rd By .com - Up News Info - July 25th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Size By Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecast Up To 2026 - 3rd... - July 14th, 2020