What are the main benefits of MilesWeb cloud hosting?
Easy To Deploy : The user can easily deploy Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js and Python applications with no coding amendments. This can be done through GIT, Docker, SVN, achieves and through integrated plugins like Ant, Maven, Eclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ IDEA.
Easy To Scale : Once you have setup the desired triggers, the system will automatically scale vertically or horizontally during the peak traffic times. This traffic is also evenly distributed through the load balancer across multiple cloud instances.
Easy To Manage : The full fledged developers dashboard consists of an intuitive application topology wizard. It also comprises of deployment manager, access to config and log files, team collaboration platform and it is integrated with CI/CD tools.
What is charged in your cloud?
When you use our cloud hosting service, you pay only for the resources that are actually used (unlike general VPS where you pay the fixed price even if the resources are not used). There are 4 charged types of resources: cloudlets (cpu + memory), disk space, public IP, and bandwidth.
How much do you charge for 1 cloudlet?
We provide tiered pricing with the discount for increased consumption. You can check out our pricing and also estimate your usage from it.
What is the price for disk usage?
Disk Space is chargeable at 0.007 per hour per GB.
How much does traffic cost?
Internal traffic is free. External traffic is chargeable at 0.005556 per hour per GB.
How much does Public IP cost?
Each Public IPV4 address is chargeable at 0.1805 per hour per IP.
How much resources will my app consume?
Thats the problem why you were used to overpay for resources previously. You paid for unused resources to be sure that your app will handle load spikes. With our cloud service you dont have to worry about it. The platform will automatically allocate needed amount of CPU and RAM. It can also scale a number of nodes to handle any load spike.
MilesWeb cloud provides real flexibility for you, saves your budget and releases you from the headache of configuring and managing servers.
How can I deploy my application?
You can upload your application via UI and deploy it in just a few clicks. Also, GIT/SVN deployment is supported. As well as you can deploy your projects directly from IDEs (IntelliJ IDEA, Netbeans or Eclipse).
How can I access and edit my servers config files?
You can access them through FTP/SFTP, SSH or directly through the functional user interface.
Do you provide any control panel for managing the cloud hosting platform?
We offer our users a separate dashboard for managing their account. It is the single web interface for creating, provisioning and managing the cloud servers. It is much more simple and functional in comparison to other control panels.
What software stacks do you support?
Our cloud supports a wide variety of stacks and the important ones are listed below:
How can I automate some processes?
You have SSH access, also our cloud hosting service provides own CLI to automate deployment/management processes.
I need a server, that is not listed in the supported stack. How can I do it with your cloud?
You are free to use empty VPS without any pre-installed software. With full root access, you can install any software.
Another option is to use Docker images from public or your private Docker registry hub.
Do you provide support for SSL certificates?
Yes. You can use your custom, self-signed or platforms SSL certificates.
How can I share access with my developers or staff?
You can share access to a particular environment or to the entire account with another user. You can also restrict their permission to create new environments and access servers via SSH.
Is the cloud platform fully managed by you?
We have three different plans for cloud management. Refer our cloud support plans for more details.
Do you provide technical support?
Do you perform data backup?
All our cloud containers are backed up on a daily basis and we keep last seven days backup.
How do you charge?
By default, we support pre-paid pricing model. It means that, you fill your account with a certain amount of money and our cloud charges it on pay-as-you-go hourly basis.
What payment methods do you support?
We support online payments by credit card, debit card, net banking, PayPal etc. We also support NEFT transfers and cheque payments as well.
Do we have to sign any contract?
No contracts have to be signed. You are free to use our cloud hosting platform without any commitments.
How many years are you on the market?
We have successfully been providing web hosting services since 2012 and are profitable since inception.
Where is your Datacenter located?
Our Datacenter is located in Mumbai, India.
Who can use MilesWeb Cloud?
DevOps teams, Consulting companies, Startups, Mobile developers, Website developers, Individual developers.
ISVs, Large SaaS providers, Media content providers, Finance and banking, System integrators, Outsourcing companies, Retailers.
What is cloud marketplace?
MilesWebs Cloud marketplace enables one-click installation of all the popular applications. At MilesWebs marketplace you can easily find applications like wikis, content management systems, image galleries, project management tools, mail apps and much more. Once you have selected the applications that you would like to work with, installing them is also extremely simple. All you have to do is select the app that you want to install and host and click on the install button. After this, MilesWebs cloud platform will automatically create an environment and install your selected app.
Read more from the original source:
Indias Best Cloud Hosting | Cloud Servers | Cloud Service ...
- Ways In Which Cloud Hosting Affects SEO Services And Results - HostReview.com - January 13th, 2020
- Home Office reinforces commitment to AWS with 100m cloud hosting deal - ComputerWeekly.com - January 13th, 2020
- WSL 2: Where is it, and where is it going? - TechRepublic - January 13th, 2020
- The biggest govtech deals of the week (13/01/20) - NS Tech - January 13th, 2020
- Lost in Migration? Attributing carbon when outsourcing to cloud - Data Economy - January 13th, 2020
- UKCloud announces new discounts to help organisations thrive and build an increasingly independent national capability - RealWire - January 13th, 2020
- How Cloud Computing is Driving the Industrial Revolution 4.0 - Elets - January 13th, 2020
- Informatica expands its leadership team and appoints Amit Walia as CEO - Data Economy - January 8th, 2020
- Enhancing Hyperscale Cloud Growth at the infra // STRUCTURE Summit - Yahoo Finance - January 8th, 2020
- Green House Data Adds Digital Transformation Expert Victor Tingler to Executive Team to Lead Enterprise Consulting Services - Yahoo Finance - January 8th, 2020
- Five Things To Do in St. Cloud, Jan. 13-17 - SC Times - January 8th, 2020
- FASB cloud computing cost standard to soon take effect - Compliance Week - January 3rd, 2020
- Amazon, Google, Microsoft: Who had the best year in cloud in 2019? - The Register - January 3rd, 2020
- Recovery In The Cloud: An Online Alternative To Face-To-Face AA Meetings - Forbes - January 3rd, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Future Investment Initiatives, Growing with Technology Development, New Innovations, Competitive Analysis and... - January 3rd, 2020
- Five Things To Do in St. Cloud, Jan. 6-10 - SC Times - January 3rd, 2020
- Are you ready to rock? City of St. Cloud hosting annual New Year's Eve event - Osceola News-Gazette - December 30th, 2019
- The biggest government tech stories of 2019 part one - PublicTechnology - December 30th, 2019
- The year of the French unicorns - TechCrunch - December 30th, 2019
- Startup Events This Week: Pulse42 and Mixer By Inc42, Drone Festival - Inc42 Media - December 30th, 2019
- Head to Head Survey: Snap (NYSE:SNAP) and Infinite Group (NYSE:IMCI) - Trent Times - December 30th, 2019
- Microsoft and Oracle extend their international cloud love-in - Data Economy - December 26th, 2019
- GDS publishes guidance on avoiding cloud lock-in - UKAuthority.com - December 26th, 2019
- Three Most Valuable Benefits that Encourage Companies to Adopt Serverless Architecture - Embedded Computing Design - December 26th, 2019
- Year-end Experience with the future prediction from Leaders - APN News - December 26th, 2019
- Key Factors behind Colocation and Managed Hosting Services Market Climbs on Positive Outlook of Booming Sales - Market Reports Observer - December 26th, 2019
- Will 2020 Be the Year of LoRa Networks? - Embedded Computing Design - December 26th, 2019
- Building Tech Solutions And Giving Back - Forbes - December 26th, 2019
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (NASDAQ:MDRX) Upgraded to Hold by ValuEngine - Slater Sentinel - December 26th, 2019
- Unisys objects to CFPB cloud award - Washington Technology - December 19th, 2019
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Size Will Grow Profitably In Upcoming Estimation, Challenges And Future Forecast 2025 - Bulletin Line - December 19th, 2019
- BP selects AWS over Azure for cloud-first strategy and climate ambitions - Diginomica - December 19th, 2019
- How to Eliminate IT Complexity and Succeed - Marketing Tech Outlook - December 19th, 2019
- Checkmarx Recognized as AWS Provider of Application Security Testing Solutions for Public Sector - HostReview.com - December 19th, 2019
- Bidco to acquire cloud firm after Boards agree on 79.4m deal - East Midlands Business Link - December 19th, 2019
- Bare Metal Cloud Market Scope and Opportunities Analysis 2017 2025 - News Cast Report - December 19th, 2019
- Kubernetes Security Leader Alcide Releases 2020 Predictions: Kubernetes on the Edge, Intelligent and Automated K8s Security and the Rise of... - December 19th, 2019
- Understanding the Benefits of Microsoft Azure Consulting for your Business - The Future of Things - December 19th, 2019
- Leaseweb USA Research Reveals that Nearly Two Thirds of Organizations Cite Hybrid or Private Cloud as the Future Infrastructure of Choice -... - December 19th, 2019
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Competitive Landscaping Mapping The Key Common Trends, Growth Analysis and Forecast 2024 - News Tribune - December 16th, 2019
- How SmartLogic helped these teams grow and manage scale with DevOps support - Technical.ly Brooklyn - December 16th, 2019
- Summit acquires fellow hosting company to boost its SMB reach - Data Economy - December 16th, 2019
- Atlassian welcomes third-party developers into the cloud with Forge - SDTimes.com - December 16th, 2019
- Working at the heart of digitalisation - Data Economy - December 16th, 2019
- Bare Metal Cloud Market 2019 In-Depth Analysis and Future Forecast 2019-2026 | Key Players include IBM Corporation , Oracle Corporation , Centurylink... - December 16th, 2019
- The Top 13 Cloud Computing Conferences to Attend in 2020 - Solutions Review - December 14th, 2019
- Oracle Plans To Ride ERP And Database To Greater Cloud Glory - CRN: Technology news for channel partners and solution providers - December 14th, 2019
- Understanding Control, Security and Risk When Moving to Cloud - - Enterprise Times - December 14th, 2019
- 8 Cloud Outages That Shook The Tech World In 2019 - Analytics India Magazine - December 14th, 2019
- Microsoft Is Ignoring Amazons Dispute Over The U.S. JEDI Cloud Contract - Wccftech - December 14th, 2019
- Schneider Electric Wins 'AI/ Machine Learning Innovation' and 'Edge Project of the Year' at the 2019 SDC Awards - EnerCom Inc. - December 14th, 2019
- Firms believe hybrid or private cloud to be the future, research shows - DevOps Online - December 14th, 2019
- Global Bare Metal Cloud Market Foresight by 2019 2025| Key Companies IBM Corp., Oracle Corporation, Centurylink Incorporation, Rackspace Hosting... - December 14th, 2019
- What is Platform-as-a-Service? Everything you need to know about PaaS - TechRadar - December 9th, 2019
- Data security and the cloud: 3 things your team needs to know - TechBeacon - December 9th, 2019
- Australian animation studio, Animal Logic, partners with AWS to render films in the cloud - Which-50 - December 9th, 2019
- G7CR Technologies - The Journey of 2019 Microsoft Country Partner - Techstory - December 9th, 2019
- Service Express Addresses the Failure Curve at Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2019 - PR Web - December 9th, 2019
- Global Cloud Hosting Service Market 2019 Industry Research, Segmentation, Key Players Analysis and Forecast to 2024 - News Midget - December 4th, 2019
- Logz.io Unveils First-Ever Open Source-Based Cloud Observability Platform Powered by ELK and Grafana - GlobeNewswire - December 4th, 2019
- 'Big 3' Public Cloud Providers: 4 Reasons Not to Use Them - ITPro Today - December 4th, 2019
- Global Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 - World Industry Reports - December 4th, 2019
- Join Us For The IBM i On The Public Cloud Webinar - IT Jungle - December 4th, 2019
- Amazon reveals new server chip to take on Intel - MyBroadband - December 4th, 2019
- SysGroup (LON:SYS) Hits New 1-Year Low at $33.50 - TechNewsObserver - December 4th, 2019
- How to match your IT workloads to the right cloud - TechBeacon - December 2nd, 2019
- Application modernisation in 2020 and beyond why businesses need to be ready now - CIO Australia - December 2nd, 2019
- Cloud Performance Varies Across the World, New Report Finds - ITPro Today - December 2nd, 2019
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday: These web hosting offers come only once a year - MyHostNews.com - November 30th, 2019
- HostNOC offering a big discount on its hosting and dedicated servers - Press Release - Digital Journal - November 30th, 2019
- Processing 30 billion images a month, heres how ImageKit delivers 98% of the optimised images in under 50 mil - YourStory - November 30th, 2019
- Cloud-based Database Market 2019 to Perceive Biggest Trend and Opportunity with Key Players Google, Amazon Web Services, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle,... - November 30th, 2019
- This Week in Jobs: We're one wild turkey - Technical.ly - November 30th, 2019
- Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services Market Revenue, Region Analysis, And Forecast 2024 - Space Market Research - November 30th, 2019
- Why Is Apple Trusted More Than Google? - Forbes - November 30th, 2019
- Ryuk ransomware attack on cloud hosting company affected 110 hospitals - TEISS - November 28th, 2019
- Embrace the Journey of Technological Transformation - CIOReview - November 28th, 2019
- Global Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Market 2018-2022 | Evolving Opportunities with IBM and iland | Technavio - Business Wire - November 28th, 2019
- Join In For The IBM i On The Public Cloud Webinar - IT Jungle - November 28th, 2019
- If tsoHost is lecturing us on sleep hygiene, Brit outfit really does have hosting back to front - The Register - November 28th, 2019