What are the main benefits of MilesWeb cloud hosting?
Easy To Deploy : The user can easily deploy Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js and Python applications with no coding amendments. This can be done through GIT, Docker, SVN, achieves and through integrated plugins like Ant, Maven, Eclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ IDEA.
Easy To Scale : Once you have setup the desired triggers, the system will automatically scale vertically or horizontally during the peak traffic times. This traffic is also evenly distributed through the load balancer across multiple cloud instances.
Easy To Manage : The full fledged developers dashboard consists of an intuitive application topology wizard. It also comprises of deployment manager, access to config and log files, team collaboration platform and it is integrated with CI/CD tools.
What is charged in your cloud?
When you use our cloud hosting service, you pay only for the resources that are actually used (unlike general VPS where you pay the fixed price even if the resources are not used). There are 4 charged types of resources: cloudlets (cpu + memory), disk space, public IP, and bandwidth.
How much do you charge for 1 cloudlet?
We provide tiered pricing with the discount for increased consumption. You can check out our pricing and also estimate your usage from it.
What is the price for disk usage?
Disk Space is chargeable at 0.007 per hour per GB.
How much does traffic cost?
Internal traffic is free. External traffic is chargeable at 0.005556 per hour per GB.
How much does Public IP cost?
Each Public IPV4 address is chargeable at 0.1805 per hour per IP.
How much resources will my app consume?
Thats the problem why you were used to overpay for resources previously. You paid for unused resources to be sure that your app will handle load spikes. With our cloud service you dont have to worry about it. The platform will automatically allocate needed amount of CPU and RAM. It can also scale a number of nodes to handle any load spike.
MilesWeb cloud provides real flexibility for you, saves your budget and releases you from the headache of configuring and managing servers.
How can I deploy my application?
You can upload your application via UI and deploy it in just a few clicks. Also, GIT/SVN deployment is supported. As well as you can deploy your projects directly from IDEs (IntelliJ IDEA, Netbeans or Eclipse).
How can I access and edit my servers config files?
You can access them through FTP/SFTP, SSH or directly through the functional user interface.
Do you provide any control panel for managing the cloud hosting platform?
We offer our users a separate dashboard for managing their account. It is the single web interface for creating, provisioning and managing the cloud servers. It is much more simple and functional in comparison to other control panels.
What software stacks do you support?
Our cloud supports a wide variety of stacks and the important ones are listed below:
How can I automate some processes?
You have SSH access, also our cloud hosting service provides own CLI to automate deployment/management processes.
I need a server, that is not listed in the supported stack. How can I do it with your cloud?
You are free to use empty VPS without any pre-installed software. With full root access, you can install any software.
Another option is to use Docker images from public or your private Docker registry hub.
Do you provide support for SSL certificates?
Yes. You can use your custom, self-signed or platforms SSL certificates.
How can I share access with my developers or staff?
You can share access to a particular environment or to the entire account with another user. You can also restrict their permission to create new environments and access servers via SSH.
Is the cloud platform fully managed by you?
We have three different plans for cloud management. Refer our cloud support plans for more details.
Do you provide technical support?
Do you perform data backup?
All our cloud containers are backed up on a daily basis and we keep last seven days backup.
How do you charge?
By default, we support pre-paid pricing model. It means that, you fill your account with a certain amount of money and our cloud charges it on pay-as-you-go hourly basis.
What payment methods do you support?
We support online payments by credit card, debit card, net banking, PayPal etc. We also support NEFT transfers and cheque payments as well.
Do we have to sign any contract?
No contracts have to be signed. You are free to use our cloud hosting platform without any commitments.
How many years are you on the market?
We have successfully been providing web hosting services since 2012 and are profitable since inception.
Where is your Datacenter located?
Our Datacenter is located in Mumbai, India.
Who can use MilesWeb Cloud?
DevOps teams, Consulting companies, Startups, Mobile developers, Website developers, Individual developers.
ISVs, Large SaaS providers, Media content providers, Finance and banking, System integrators, Outsourcing companies, Retailers.
What is cloud marketplace?
MilesWebs Cloud marketplace enables one-click installation of all the popular applications. At MilesWebs marketplace you can easily find applications like wikis, content management systems, image galleries, project management tools, mail apps and much more. Once you have selected the applications that you would like to work with, installing them is also extremely simple. All you have to do is select the app that you want to install and host and click on the install button. After this, MilesWebs cloud platform will automatically create an environment and install your selected app.
Read more from the original source:
Indias Best Cloud Hosting | Cloud Servers | Cloud Service ...
- 3 Buffett Stocks That Are Trouncing Berkshire Hathaway So Far This Year - The Motley Fool - May 31st, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market 2020 | by Manufacturers | by Countries | by Types and by Applications | by Forecasts to 2026 - 3rd Watch News - May 31st, 2020
- Global Cloud Based Database Market Slated to Bring in US$ XX Billion by End of 2026 - 3rd Watch News - May 31st, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Research Report 2020: Key Players, Applications, Drivers, Trends and Forecast to 2026 - News Distinct - May 30th, 2020
- Are We Overthinking Application Lifecycle Automation? - No Jitter - May 30th, 2020
- Wharfedale Offers No Upfront Costs and 180 days of Deferred Payment - AiThority - May 30th, 2020
- The cloud gathers - Private Banker International - Verdict - May 29th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Providers Market Research Report 2020: Key Players, Applications, Drivers, Trends and Forecast to 2026 - News Distinct - May 29th, 2020
- Building Your Own Website - Helpful Tips and Tricks - UTV Ireland - May 29th, 2020
- Research Report With COVID-19 Forecasts - Global Email Hosting Services Market 2020-2024 | Growing Adoption of the Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) Policy... - May 29th, 2020
- 21Vianet Announces Appointment of Executive Chairman for its Retail IDC Business Group - GlobeNewswire - May 29th, 2020
- Oracle Week: Here Is What You Missed - Geektime - May 29th, 2020
- Global Iaas Hosting Infrastructure Services Market 2020 Size, Demand, Trends and Growth by Business Opportunities, Latest Innovation, Technology... - May 29th, 2020
- The impact of the coronavirus on the Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market Solid Analyzed Segmentation, Demand, Recent Share Estimation and Growth... - May 26th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2020 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 - News Distinct - May 26th, 2020
- Apple @ Work: What are the best management options for Ubiquiti networks? - 9to5Mac - May 26th, 2020
- Organizations plan to migrate most apps to the cloud in the next year - Help Net Security - May 26th, 2020
- Texas planned to replace outdated unemployment system, but pandemic hit first - Longview News-Journal - May 26th, 2020
- Weekly Update: Global Coronavirus Impact and Implications on Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Forecast Report Offers Key Insights, Key Drivers,... - May 26th, 2020
- Global Cloud-based Content Management Services Market Projected to Reach USD XX.XX billion by 2025- OpenText, IBM, Adobe Systems, Oracle, SDL,... - May 26th, 2020
- Vodafone Idea Recognised as Innovator of the Year at Red Hat Summit 2020 - Technuter - May 26th, 2020
- Cloud-based Database Market 2020 | Top Business Growing Strategies, Technological Innovation and Emerging Trends of Outlook To 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 23rd, 2020
- New study Global Cloud Based Database Market 2019 | Growth Opportunities, Investment Feasibility, Market Share And Forecast 2025 - Cole of Duty - May 23rd, 2020
- Disaster Recovery as a Service: Everything You Need to Know - The Fast Mode - May 23rd, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Companies Help Customers Contain Costs Winning Trust and Loyalty - EnterpriseAI - May 17th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Research, Size, Share Analysis By Manufacturers, Regions, Type And Application To 2025 - News Distinct - May 17th, 2020
- Illinois advances pioneering proposal for utility rate recovery of cloud computing investments - Utility Dive - May 17th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 17th, 2020
- I.T. Ideas Inc. and Sytex Ltd win the 2020 Three Best Rated Award for Best IT Service Companies in Canada - PRUnderground - May 17th, 2020
- COVID-19: Responding to the business impacts of Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market: Extensive Analysis of Key Segments of the Industry and Emerging... - May 17th, 2020
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Outlook, Opportunities, Key Players, Growth, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Forecast by 2026 - Cole of... - May 17th, 2020
- These are the richest people in North Wales in 2020 - Daily Post - May 17th, 2020
- Global Cloud-based Database Market 2020 Growth, Innovations, Demand, Size, Revenue, Emerging Trends, Players, Type, Applications, New Development and... - May 17th, 2020
- Locked Down But Not Out, Hyderabadi Haleem Can Still Be Had this Ramzan - The Wire - May 17th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2020 Benefits, Key Market Plans, Forthcoming Developments, Business Opportunities & Future Investments... - May 12th, 2020
- Bare Metal Cloud Market Industry Expected to Witness Significant Revenue Growth Through 2020-2025: IBM Corporation, Dell Inc., Rackspace Hosting Inc -... - May 12th, 2020
- ITRenew and Hydro66 Join Forces in Sweden to Reduce the Cost and Carbon Footprint of Hosting Data at Scale for Enterprises Across the EU - Yahoo... - May 12th, 2020
- Delivery Lead II - AWS job with AARP | 41014045 - Washington Post - May 12th, 2020
- Global Cloud Based Database Market Global Key Players, Trends and Technology Development Forecast to 2025. - Cole of Duty - May 12th, 2020
- Josiah Hincks ensure business continuity by going hosted with DPS - Legal Futures - May 12th, 2020
- Latest Update 2020: Infrastructure as a Service Market by COVID19 Impact Analysis And Top Manufacturers: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft... - May 12th, 2020
- Warren Buffett Probably Won't Buy These 3 Stocks, but You Probably Should - The Motley Fool - May 10th, 2020
- GitHub gets a built-in IDE with Codespaces, discussion forums and more - TechCrunch - May 10th, 2020
- Putting people first to enable effective working from home - Business Post - May 10th, 2020
- Multi-Cloud Platforms Offer Up Key New Capabilities and Differentiation - CXOToday.com - May 10th, 2020
- 5 benefits of switching to cloud hosting - KnowTechie - May 4th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Size by Top Key Players, Growth Opportunities, Incremental Revenue , Outlook and Forecasts to 2026 - Latest Herald - May 4th, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market Size by Top Key Players, Growth Opportunities, Incremental Revenue , Outlook and Forecasts to 2026 - Latest... - May 4th, 2020
- Top 10 Cloud Technology Market Expected to Witness Significant Growth in the Forecast Years 2017-2025 - Latest Herald - May 4th, 2020
- Yellowbrick Partners With ScaleMatrix to Expand Free Solution for COVID-19 Vaccine Research - Business Wire - May 4th, 2020
- June events 'on the horizon': Previewing more than 50 events across NC - WRAL Tech Wire - May 4th, 2020
- Battle Royale: Which of These Indian Video Conferencing Apps Would Win Govt Challenge? - 360TopNews - May 4th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Overview, Top Companies, Region, Application and Global Forecast by 2026 - Latest Herald - April 28th, 2020
- Without cloud computing, businesses would now be in even deeper trouble - ZDNet - April 28th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Size, Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and... - April 28th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Overview, Top Companies, Region, Application and Global Forecast by 2026 - Latest Herald - April 28th, 2020
- Keep the cash flowing in your recruitment business - Onrec - April 28th, 2020
- CANCOM: Very high growth rates in the cloud segment and recurring revenues in the financial year 2019; moderate growth of Group expected for 2020. -... - April 28th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Innovations, Revenue Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Trends by Forecast 2025 - Latest Herald - April 28th, 2020
- Triangle event headliners: Previewing 70 events & deadlines through the end of May - WRAL Tech Wire - April 28th, 2020
- COVID-19 and the Migration to SAP S/4 HANA - JD Supra - April 23rd, 2020
- Provide remote access with cloud hosting - InnovationMap - April 23rd, 2020
- Case study: How to quickly build and deliver a cloud-agnostic product - Cloud Tech - April 23rd, 2020
- SVG SportsTech On Demand: EEG's John Voorheis on the Role of Falcon, Lexi in Live Stream Captioning - Sports Video Group - April 23rd, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2020 Demand, Trend, Latest Techniques, Innovations, Applications, Analysis and 2025 Industry Growth... - April 23rd, 2020
- 4 Reasons to Move to QuickBooks Hosting in 2020 - HostReview.com - April 22nd, 2020
- Laplink Helps IT Transition to Azure Active Directory with Free Migration Tool - Yahoo Finance - April 22nd, 2020
- Considering a move from colocation to cloud? Here's how to build a solid business case - Techerati - April 22nd, 2020
- Scaleway disarms its ARM64 cloud, cites unreliable hardware as the reason - The Register - April 22nd, 2020
- AWS doubles the performance of its Snowball Edge device and adds new software - SiliconANGLE - April 22nd, 2020
- AWS Cape Town region goes live - MyBroadband - April 22nd, 2020
- Valuation Risks Keep DocuSign Stock From Being a Buy - Investorplace.com - April 22nd, 2020
- Cloud hosting firm anticipating strong revenue and EBITDA improvements - The Business Desk - April 20th, 2020
- Cloudflare wants to put an end to BGP hijacking and leaks - TechRadar - April 20th, 2020
- CHILI publish Introduces CHILI publisher Online the SaaS Editing Solution for All Web2print Service Providers - What They Think - April 20th, 2020
- 8 Takeaways and Recommendations for the Age of AI in Asia - Fintech News Singapore - April 20th, 2020
- Business Continuity in the Wake of COVID-19 - Techwire.net - April 20th, 2020
- Remote learning: Telecom providers must come to the party - Daily Maverick - April 20th, 2020
- VAST Data's latest funding round has the company valued at $1.2B - DataCenterNews North America - April 20th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting vs Dedicated Server Hosting Which one is better? - PC-Tablet - April 9th, 2020