Technological trends have a great impact on the business processes and this is mainly due to the constant evolution in technology. Therefore, businesses have taken conscious steps towards adopting these latest technological trends for numerous positive reasons, which we will address as we go along.
So, as a business what does that mean for you? It all boils down to the fact that to stay ahead of the pack, a business has kept up with current technology trends while having an eye on the future. As a business, you have to allow yourself to be constantly learning, not only out of desire but a necessity.
Through thorough research, the bestybesty.com writing team has come up with a few technology trends you as a business should look out for, especially if you intend to make it flourish in 2020.
By definition, Ai is simply intelligence demonstrated by machines. In other words, it is the ability or capability of a machine or computer to simulate human intelligence.
It is believed that by integrating AI into business strategies and processes, the named business will have a better capacity to obtain or sustain a competitive advantage above the rest. AI algorithms are built on inductively learning by the constant analysis of data. Now, as a business, you understand how important data is. And it is mainly for this reason, business leaders are regularly investing in AI and continuously build information infrastructures.
Some cited advantages of AI are:
1. Around the clock availability. Unlike humans, machines do not require breaks that may interfere with work processes
2. Daily applications the best examples that can be given are Siri by IoS, Cortana by Windows, GPS navigation and tracking. All these examples of applications are built and centered on Artificial Intelligence.
3. Digital Assistance these days avatars are used to interact with customers and aid them to tackle the challenges they may be facing.
4. Handling repetitive jobs business processes of this nature that are considered tedious to humans. And because these jobs require little intelligence in between the processes, AI algorithms are tasked to perform these jobs.
5. Medical Applications- AI and robotics have been of great assistance in the advancement of the medical field. Like monitoring neurological disorders as a treatment for mentally sick patients who have suffered from depression, radiosurgery (which has helped with the removal of tumors without damage to surrounding tissues).
6. Explorations that are hazardous to humans, especially in the fields of mining and explosives.
7. The rate of accuracy is higher with a greater degree of precision.
This is defined as making data easily accessible to users from wherever they may be; as long as they have an internet connection. As a business, you should integrate cloud computing into your processes for the following reasons:
Cloud computing offers storage by backing up files for easy access and sharing and the capability to sync across all devices.
Cloud backup in the scenario of a computer crash, cyber-attack or data loss. Cloud storage offers a backup source.
Use the web to provide a service, for example, Google Apps, Microsoft 365, Salesforce, QuickBooks online. These platforms that offer services are called SaaS (Software as a Service)
Cloud Hosting Information can be shared using email services, application hosting, and web-based phone systems and data storage.
Advantages of cloud computing to a business are as follows:
1. Value for money. All businesses are on the look-out for investments that provide value without breaking the bank. Cloud computing is one of those investments because it saves a business on space, physical security insurance and the on-going costs of maintenance.
2. Flexibility in business operations. Cloud computing offers businesses and their employees the opinion to work remotely. This is based on the fact that assignments can be accessed and submitted via internet tools and from any device. This has a positive impact on the work culture.
3. Cloud computing promotes environmentally friendly practices. By omitting processes like printing, a business reduces carbon footprint because there are no physical servers or equipment that need to be powered off or cooled.
4. Ability to scale. With the growth of the Internet of Things, a business will be faced with more data to collect, giving them a better position to scale and grow.
According to the Guardian, the Internet of Things is simply defined as the process of connecting devices over the internet, letting them talk to us, applications and each other.
A perfect demonstration of this process is using Google maps to monitor the intensity of traffic during a sudden rainfall. These real-time updates can then be sent to your cars navigation system without you needing to do anything. As a business, integrating IoT technology into your business process for the following reasons:
1. Increase in business opportunities
2. Enhanced asset utilization
3. Efficient Business processes
4. Improved Safety and Security
5. Increased productivity
A business that infuses technology into its business processes has the advantage of doing things in a bigger, better and faster manner. Something that would be impossible without technology.
Here are some advantages of technological trends to a business:
1. Better communication processes with customers. The rate at which businesses with their customers determine its failure or success. Employees should strive to communicate in a speedy and clear manner with all their clients over all the businesses touchpoints.
2. Better and more efficient business operations. Businesses can save time and money by infusing operations that promote efficiency. Some technological operations that can be used are; QuickBooks for cash flow, Zoom or Skype for Virtual meetings, etc.
3. Improved business culture. Technology aids employees to be used to work off-site, submit projects or proposals, virtually. Ruling out unnecessary pressures that may affect their performance negatively.4. Enhanced Security practices. With the emergence of technological trends, businesses have had the opportunity to upgrade their business processes to protect their data, files, and clients.
4. Enhanced Security practices. With the emergence of technology trends, businesses have had the opportunity to upgrade their business processes to protect their data, files, and clients.
- Cloud-based Database Market 2020 | Top Business Growing Strategies, Technological Innovation and Emerging Trends of Outlook To 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 23rd, 2020
- New study Global Cloud Based Database Market 2019 | Growth Opportunities, Investment Feasibility, Market Share And Forecast 2025 - Cole of Duty - May 23rd, 2020
- Disaster Recovery as a Service: Everything You Need to Know - The Fast Mode - May 23rd, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Companies Help Customers Contain Costs Winning Trust and Loyalty - EnterpriseAI - May 17th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Research, Size, Share Analysis By Manufacturers, Regions, Type And Application To 2025 - News Distinct - May 17th, 2020
- Illinois advances pioneering proposal for utility rate recovery of cloud computing investments - Utility Dive - May 17th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 17th, 2020
- I.T. Ideas Inc. and Sytex Ltd win the 2020 Three Best Rated Award for Best IT Service Companies in Canada - PRUnderground - May 17th, 2020
- COVID-19: Responding to the business impacts of Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market: Extensive Analysis of Key Segments of the Industry and Emerging... - May 17th, 2020
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Outlook, Opportunities, Key Players, Growth, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Forecast by 2026 - Cole of... - May 17th, 2020
- These are the richest people in North Wales in 2020 - Daily Post - May 17th, 2020
- Global Cloud-based Database Market 2020 Growth, Innovations, Demand, Size, Revenue, Emerging Trends, Players, Type, Applications, New Development and... - May 17th, 2020
- Locked Down But Not Out, Hyderabadi Haleem Can Still Be Had this Ramzan - The Wire - May 17th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2020 Benefits, Key Market Plans, Forthcoming Developments, Business Opportunities & Future Investments... - May 12th, 2020
- Bare Metal Cloud Market Industry Expected to Witness Significant Revenue Growth Through 2020-2025: IBM Corporation, Dell Inc., Rackspace Hosting Inc -... - May 12th, 2020
- ITRenew and Hydro66 Join Forces in Sweden to Reduce the Cost and Carbon Footprint of Hosting Data at Scale for Enterprises Across the EU - Yahoo... - May 12th, 2020
- Delivery Lead II - AWS job with AARP | 41014045 - Washington Post - May 12th, 2020
- Global Cloud Based Database Market Global Key Players, Trends and Technology Development Forecast to 2025. - Cole of Duty - May 12th, 2020
- Josiah Hincks ensure business continuity by going hosted with DPS - Legal Futures - May 12th, 2020
- Latest Update 2020: Infrastructure as a Service Market by COVID19 Impact Analysis And Top Manufacturers: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft... - May 12th, 2020
- Warren Buffett Probably Won't Buy These 3 Stocks, but You Probably Should - The Motley Fool - May 10th, 2020
- GitHub gets a built-in IDE with Codespaces, discussion forums and more - TechCrunch - May 10th, 2020
- Putting people first to enable effective working from home - Business Post - May 10th, 2020
- Multi-Cloud Platforms Offer Up Key New Capabilities and Differentiation - CXOToday.com - May 10th, 2020
- 5 benefits of switching to cloud hosting - KnowTechie - May 4th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Size by Top Key Players, Growth Opportunities, Incremental Revenue , Outlook and Forecasts to 2026 - Latest Herald - May 4th, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market Size by Top Key Players, Growth Opportunities, Incremental Revenue , Outlook and Forecasts to 2026 - Latest... - May 4th, 2020
- Top 10 Cloud Technology Market Expected to Witness Significant Growth in the Forecast Years 2017-2025 - Latest Herald - May 4th, 2020
- Yellowbrick Partners With ScaleMatrix to Expand Free Solution for COVID-19 Vaccine Research - Business Wire - May 4th, 2020
- June events 'on the horizon': Previewing more than 50 events across NC - WRAL Tech Wire - May 4th, 2020
- Battle Royale: Which of These Indian Video Conferencing Apps Would Win Govt Challenge? - 360TopNews - May 4th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Overview, Top Companies, Region, Application and Global Forecast by 2026 - Latest Herald - April 28th, 2020
- Without cloud computing, businesses would now be in even deeper trouble - ZDNet - April 28th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Size, Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and... - April 28th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Overview, Top Companies, Region, Application and Global Forecast by 2026 - Latest Herald - April 28th, 2020
- Keep the cash flowing in your recruitment business - Onrec - April 28th, 2020
- CANCOM: Very high growth rates in the cloud segment and recurring revenues in the financial year 2019; moderate growth of Group expected for 2020. -... - April 28th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Innovations, Revenue Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Trends by Forecast 2025 - Latest Herald - April 28th, 2020
- Triangle event headliners: Previewing 70 events & deadlines through the end of May - WRAL Tech Wire - April 28th, 2020
- COVID-19 and the Migration to SAP S/4 HANA - JD Supra - April 23rd, 2020
- Provide remote access with cloud hosting - InnovationMap - April 23rd, 2020
- Case study: How to quickly build and deliver a cloud-agnostic product - Cloud Tech - April 23rd, 2020
- SVG SportsTech On Demand: EEG's John Voorheis on the Role of Falcon, Lexi in Live Stream Captioning - Sports Video Group - April 23rd, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2020 Demand, Trend, Latest Techniques, Innovations, Applications, Analysis and 2025 Industry Growth... - April 23rd, 2020
- 4 Reasons to Move to QuickBooks Hosting in 2020 - HostReview.com - April 22nd, 2020
- Laplink Helps IT Transition to Azure Active Directory with Free Migration Tool - Yahoo Finance - April 22nd, 2020
- Considering a move from colocation to cloud? Here's how to build a solid business case - Techerati - April 22nd, 2020
- Scaleway disarms its ARM64 cloud, cites unreliable hardware as the reason - The Register - April 22nd, 2020
- AWS doubles the performance of its Snowball Edge device and adds new software - SiliconANGLE - April 22nd, 2020
- AWS Cape Town region goes live - MyBroadband - April 22nd, 2020
- Valuation Risks Keep DocuSign Stock From Being a Buy - Investorplace.com - April 22nd, 2020
- Cloud hosting firm anticipating strong revenue and EBITDA improvements - The Business Desk - April 20th, 2020
- Cloudflare wants to put an end to BGP hijacking and leaks - TechRadar - April 20th, 2020
- CHILI publish Introduces CHILI publisher Online the SaaS Editing Solution for All Web2print Service Providers - What They Think - April 20th, 2020
- 8 Takeaways and Recommendations for the Age of AI in Asia - Fintech News Singapore - April 20th, 2020
- Business Continuity in the Wake of COVID-19 - Techwire.net - April 20th, 2020
- Remote learning: Telecom providers must come to the party - Daily Maverick - April 20th, 2020
- VAST Data's latest funding round has the company valued at $1.2B - DataCenterNews North America - April 20th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting vs Dedicated Server Hosting Which one is better? - PC-Tablet - April 9th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Research Report: Market Analysis on the Future Growth Prospects and Market Trends Adopted by the... - April 9th, 2020
- Demand for e-learning continues to grow as Moodle announces their newest Certified Moodle Partner: South Africa-based company The Training Room Online... - April 9th, 2020
- Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services Market What Factors will drive the Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid... - April 9th, 2020
- Global Video Hosting Software Market Analysis, Growth By Top Companies, Trends By Types and Application, Forecast To 2024 - Science In Me - April 9th, 2020
- AWS: the worlds most comprehensive cloud platform - Gigabit Magazine - Technology News, Magazine and Website - April 6th, 2020
- Summit Hosting Offers 90 Days of Free Cloud Hosting to Help Small and Medium Businesses Operate Remotely During COVID-19 - Benzinga - April 6th, 2020
- Why large non-profits opt for small hosting companies over the cloud - BestTechie - April 6th, 2020
- Special Report on Cloud ERP in the Aftermath of COVID-19 to Be Hosted by ERP Advisors Group - EconomyWatch.com - April 6th, 2020
- On the tech horizon: Here's a look at what's coming across NC in May - WRAL Tech Wire - April 6th, 2020
- Top 9 Reasons Your District Should be Moving to the Cloud - STN Media - School Transportation News - April 1st, 2020
- MSPs: Time to Reinvent - Channel Futures - April 1st, 2020
- Global Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market 2020 Industry Statistics on Key Trends, Growth and Opportunities to 2025 - Monroe Scoop - April 1st, 2020
- Health Catalyst Launches Four Additional COVID-19 Solutions and a Modular Bundle - The Herald Journal - April 1st, 2020
- Tech pitches in to fight COVID-19 pandemic - Computerworld - April 1st, 2020
- Transitioning Your Enterprise Workload? Read This First - Forbes - March 23rd, 2020
- Hybrid cloud - The business infrastructure of tomorrow - Techerati - March 23rd, 2020
- On the horizon: 57 meetups, conferences & networking events across NC in April - WRAL Tech Wire - March 23rd, 2020
- The Four Main Reasons Your Cloud Spending Is Out of Control - Cloud Wars - March 21st, 2020
- Everyone needs the cloud now more than ever. So understand AWS, Azure and more for under $25. - The Next Web - March 21st, 2020
- Zoom warns investors they may become a victim of their own success as costs spiral - MSPoweruser - MSPoweruser - March 21st, 2020
- Leostream to the Remote Access Rescue - Associated Press - March 21st, 2020