UKCloud Health is approved via the Information, Management & Technology (IM&T) framework providing a flexible and compliant way for healthcare organisations to procure UKCloud's multi-cloud services.
London - - UKCloud Health, the multi-cloud experts dedicated to powering the Healthcare community, has today announced that it has been successfully selected to provide its services via multiple lots (including Consultancy, Hosting and Cyber Security) on the NHS London Procurement Partnership (NHS LPP) framework.
Health and social care organisations such as NHS trusts, clinical practices and hospitals are all embarking on digital transformation initiatives led by NHSX to improve patient outcomes. Cloud adoption is a key enabler of digital technologies such as artificial intelligence and this new framework is designed to service the demand for a more complete Information Management and Technology (IM&T) portfolio, including IT Managed Services, for public sector bodies. The recent State of Cloud Adoption survey revealed that 88% of respondents from UK Health & Life Sciences organisations agreed that lack of skills and resource levels was impeding their cloud adoption. This framework helps the healthcare community address this key obstacle by providing access to approved and compliant services from specialist providers including UKCloud Health.
Cleveland Henry, Director of Cloud at UKCloud Health, said:
"We are delighted to have won a place on this exciting new framework from NHS LPP. Organisations across the health and social care community are increasingly looking to address their challenges with capability and capacity via partnering with approved providers that offer the necessary specialism and value for money. This framework makes it easy for those organisations to access the portfolio of multi-cloud services from UKCloud Health."
As a cloud services provider with extensive experience working with health and social care organisations, UKCloud Health has a comprehensive portfolio of multi-cloud services, professional services and managed services which spans 5 sublots of the NHS LPP framework:
1. Strategic Consultancy: UKCloud Health provides services such as the Transformation Accelerator which is specifically designed for health and social care organisations and uses an approach of in-house developed discovery scripts, expert engineers and cost modelling activities to provide the skills and capabilities to enable successful transformations.
2. Services Consultancy: UKCloud Health follows a structured and defined 4-step approach to cloud transformations which includes assessment, migration, optimisation and transformation. UKCloud Health offers a free discovery workshop for prospective customers at the UKCloud website.
3. Hosting as a Service: UKCloud Health is based in the Crown Campus, also used by Crown Hosting Data Centres, which provides a cost-effective government-grade facility spanning two UK sites separated by more than 100KMs. UKCloud Health provides a range of hosting services from colocation of legacy systems to private cloud implementations based on Microsoft, Oracle, Red Hat and VMware stacks.
4. Cloud as a Utility: UKCloud Health offers a choice of multi-cloud technology stacks that are all available as a UK hosted public cloud connected to the Health and Social Care Network (HSCN) and aligned to the NHS Data Security & Protection toolkit. It offers VMware and Oracle virtualised environments for traditional workloads and OpenStack/OpenShift and Microsoft Azure-based cloud for digital application development and data analytics. All services are available via utility-based pricing with no upfront costs, no minimum term lock-in and no exit charges.
5. Security Managed Services: In order to safeguard and protect IT services from cyber risks, UKCloud Health with specialist partner e2e-assure, has developed a unique solution that allows organisations to leverage their existing investments in security systems and provides the people, processes and technology platform to defend from today's sophisticated cyber landscape. 83% of respondents from Health & Life Sciences organisations agreed that risk and security concerns were an inhibitor to cloud adoption and this service is designed to address this concern and keep patient applications and data safe.
This new framework provides a robust procurement vehicle providing health and social care organisations with access to the strongest and most competitive suppliers. UKCloud Health is well positioned on the NHS LLP framework to offer its skills, capabilities and guidance to help healthcare communities define and implement strategies for cloud adoption. Its unique multi-cloud platform provides maximum choices and options which enable organisations to assemble the perfect mix of cloud services to match the constraints of their budgets, capabilities and compliance.
- ends -
About UKCloud Health
UKCloud Health is a secure, government-assured, cost effective and UK sovereign cloud service. Our easy to use platform offers an open, collaborative environment to help enhance the way you and your Healthcare colleagues work.
- We believe in multi-cloud. Because there is no single cloud that delivers the choice and flexibility you need to support your diverse workloads, skills and tools, without compromise
- We are open you're never locked in. Our cloud platform is built to ensure we're always open and you're never locked in. UKCloud Health puts you in control.
- We're dedicated to the UK Healthcare Sector. We understand your needs and speak your language. From protecting the privacy of Patient Identifiable Data, to collaborating across secure government networks.
- We power Healthcare communities. We enable collaboration, innovation and digital transformation to empower citizen-oriented Healthcare, supporting the connected-care vision of the future.
- Unparalleled customer support. With UKCloud Health you're never alone. We're dedicated to service excellence and our UK-based experts provide extensive 24/7 support at no extra cost.
UKCloud Health. We power Healthcare communities.
Additional information about UKCloud Health can be found at http://www.ukcloudhealth.com or on Twitter at @ukcloudhealth
Ellie Robson-Frisby, Head of Marketing
E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 07775 538135
- Cloud-based Database Market 2020 | Top Business Growing Strategies, Technological Innovation and Emerging Trends of Outlook To 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 23rd, 2020
- New study Global Cloud Based Database Market 2019 | Growth Opportunities, Investment Feasibility, Market Share And Forecast 2025 - Cole of Duty - May 23rd, 2020
- Disaster Recovery as a Service: Everything You Need to Know - The Fast Mode - May 23rd, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Companies Help Customers Contain Costs Winning Trust and Loyalty - EnterpriseAI - May 17th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Research, Size, Share Analysis By Manufacturers, Regions, Type And Application To 2025 - News Distinct - May 17th, 2020
- Illinois advances pioneering proposal for utility rate recovery of cloud computing investments - Utility Dive - May 17th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 17th, 2020
- I.T. Ideas Inc. and Sytex Ltd win the 2020 Three Best Rated Award for Best IT Service Companies in Canada - PRUnderground - May 17th, 2020
- COVID-19: Responding to the business impacts of Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market: Extensive Analysis of Key Segments of the Industry and Emerging... - May 17th, 2020
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Outlook, Opportunities, Key Players, Growth, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Forecast by 2026 - Cole of... - May 17th, 2020
- These are the richest people in North Wales in 2020 - Daily Post - May 17th, 2020
- Global Cloud-based Database Market 2020 Growth, Innovations, Demand, Size, Revenue, Emerging Trends, Players, Type, Applications, New Development and... - May 17th, 2020
- Locked Down But Not Out, Hyderabadi Haleem Can Still Be Had this Ramzan - The Wire - May 17th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2020 Benefits, Key Market Plans, Forthcoming Developments, Business Opportunities & Future Investments... - May 12th, 2020
- Bare Metal Cloud Market Industry Expected to Witness Significant Revenue Growth Through 2020-2025: IBM Corporation, Dell Inc., Rackspace Hosting Inc -... - May 12th, 2020
- ITRenew and Hydro66 Join Forces in Sweden to Reduce the Cost and Carbon Footprint of Hosting Data at Scale for Enterprises Across the EU - Yahoo... - May 12th, 2020
- Delivery Lead II - AWS job with AARP | 41014045 - Washington Post - May 12th, 2020
- Global Cloud Based Database Market Global Key Players, Trends and Technology Development Forecast to 2025. - Cole of Duty - May 12th, 2020
- Josiah Hincks ensure business continuity by going hosted with DPS - Legal Futures - May 12th, 2020
- Latest Update 2020: Infrastructure as a Service Market by COVID19 Impact Analysis And Top Manufacturers: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft... - May 12th, 2020
- Warren Buffett Probably Won't Buy These 3 Stocks, but You Probably Should - The Motley Fool - May 10th, 2020
- GitHub gets a built-in IDE with Codespaces, discussion forums and more - TechCrunch - May 10th, 2020
- Putting people first to enable effective working from home - Business Post - May 10th, 2020
- Multi-Cloud Platforms Offer Up Key New Capabilities and Differentiation - CXOToday.com - May 10th, 2020
- 5 benefits of switching to cloud hosting - KnowTechie - May 4th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Size by Top Key Players, Growth Opportunities, Incremental Revenue , Outlook and Forecasts to 2026 - Latest Herald - May 4th, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market Size by Top Key Players, Growth Opportunities, Incremental Revenue , Outlook and Forecasts to 2026 - Latest... - May 4th, 2020
- Top 10 Cloud Technology Market Expected to Witness Significant Growth in the Forecast Years 2017-2025 - Latest Herald - May 4th, 2020
- Yellowbrick Partners With ScaleMatrix to Expand Free Solution for COVID-19 Vaccine Research - Business Wire - May 4th, 2020
- June events 'on the horizon': Previewing more than 50 events across NC - WRAL Tech Wire - May 4th, 2020
- Battle Royale: Which of These Indian Video Conferencing Apps Would Win Govt Challenge? - 360TopNews - May 4th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Overview, Top Companies, Region, Application and Global Forecast by 2026 - Latest Herald - April 28th, 2020
- Without cloud computing, businesses would now be in even deeper trouble - ZDNet - April 28th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Size, Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and... - April 28th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Overview, Top Companies, Region, Application and Global Forecast by 2026 - Latest Herald - April 28th, 2020
- Keep the cash flowing in your recruitment business - Onrec - April 28th, 2020
- CANCOM: Very high growth rates in the cloud segment and recurring revenues in the financial year 2019; moderate growth of Group expected for 2020. -... - April 28th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Innovations, Revenue Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Trends by Forecast 2025 - Latest Herald - April 28th, 2020
- Triangle event headliners: Previewing 70 events & deadlines through the end of May - WRAL Tech Wire - April 28th, 2020
- COVID-19 and the Migration to SAP S/4 HANA - JD Supra - April 23rd, 2020
- Provide remote access with cloud hosting - InnovationMap - April 23rd, 2020
- Case study: How to quickly build and deliver a cloud-agnostic product - Cloud Tech - April 23rd, 2020
- SVG SportsTech On Demand: EEG's John Voorheis on the Role of Falcon, Lexi in Live Stream Captioning - Sports Video Group - April 23rd, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2020 Demand, Trend, Latest Techniques, Innovations, Applications, Analysis and 2025 Industry Growth... - April 23rd, 2020
- 4 Reasons to Move to QuickBooks Hosting in 2020 - HostReview.com - April 22nd, 2020
- Laplink Helps IT Transition to Azure Active Directory with Free Migration Tool - Yahoo Finance - April 22nd, 2020
- Considering a move from colocation to cloud? Here's how to build a solid business case - Techerati - April 22nd, 2020
- Scaleway disarms its ARM64 cloud, cites unreliable hardware as the reason - The Register - April 22nd, 2020
- AWS doubles the performance of its Snowball Edge device and adds new software - SiliconANGLE - April 22nd, 2020
- AWS Cape Town region goes live - MyBroadband - April 22nd, 2020
- Valuation Risks Keep DocuSign Stock From Being a Buy - Investorplace.com - April 22nd, 2020
- Cloud hosting firm anticipating strong revenue and EBITDA improvements - The Business Desk - April 20th, 2020
- Cloudflare wants to put an end to BGP hijacking and leaks - TechRadar - April 20th, 2020
- CHILI publish Introduces CHILI publisher Online the SaaS Editing Solution for All Web2print Service Providers - What They Think - April 20th, 2020
- 8 Takeaways and Recommendations for the Age of AI in Asia - Fintech News Singapore - April 20th, 2020
- Business Continuity in the Wake of COVID-19 - Techwire.net - April 20th, 2020
- Remote learning: Telecom providers must come to the party - Daily Maverick - April 20th, 2020
- VAST Data's latest funding round has the company valued at $1.2B - DataCenterNews North America - April 20th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting vs Dedicated Server Hosting Which one is better? - PC-Tablet - April 9th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Research Report: Market Analysis on the Future Growth Prospects and Market Trends Adopted by the... - April 9th, 2020
- Demand for e-learning continues to grow as Moodle announces their newest Certified Moodle Partner: South Africa-based company The Training Room Online... - April 9th, 2020
- Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services Market What Factors will drive the Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid... - April 9th, 2020
- Latest Technology Trends in Business - 1redDrop - April 9th, 2020
- Global Video Hosting Software Market Analysis, Growth By Top Companies, Trends By Types and Application, Forecast To 2024 - Science In Me - April 9th, 2020
- AWS: the worlds most comprehensive cloud platform - Gigabit Magazine - Technology News, Magazine and Website - April 6th, 2020
- Summit Hosting Offers 90 Days of Free Cloud Hosting to Help Small and Medium Businesses Operate Remotely During COVID-19 - Benzinga - April 6th, 2020
- Why large non-profits opt for small hosting companies over the cloud - BestTechie - April 6th, 2020
- Special Report on Cloud ERP in the Aftermath of COVID-19 to Be Hosted by ERP Advisors Group - EconomyWatch.com - April 6th, 2020
- On the tech horizon: Here's a look at what's coming across NC in May - WRAL Tech Wire - April 6th, 2020
- Top 9 Reasons Your District Should be Moving to the Cloud - STN Media - School Transportation News - April 1st, 2020
- MSPs: Time to Reinvent - Channel Futures - April 1st, 2020
- Global Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market 2020 Industry Statistics on Key Trends, Growth and Opportunities to 2025 - Monroe Scoop - April 1st, 2020
- Health Catalyst Launches Four Additional COVID-19 Solutions and a Modular Bundle - The Herald Journal - April 1st, 2020
- Tech pitches in to fight COVID-19 pandemic - Computerworld - April 1st, 2020
- Transitioning Your Enterprise Workload? Read This First - Forbes - March 23rd, 2020
- Hybrid cloud - The business infrastructure of tomorrow - Techerati - March 23rd, 2020
- On the horizon: 57 meetups, conferences & networking events across NC in April - WRAL Tech Wire - March 23rd, 2020
- The Four Main Reasons Your Cloud Spending Is Out of Control - Cloud Wars - March 21st, 2020
- Everyone needs the cloud now more than ever. So understand AWS, Azure and more for under $25. - The Next Web - March 21st, 2020
- Zoom warns investors they may become a victim of their own success as costs spiral - MSPoweruser - MSPoweruser - March 21st, 2020