The primary purpose of SEO is to reach out to more and more people and for that you will need to increase the visibility of your site. This will attract more viewers to your site and increase the chances of conversion into prospective customers.
In order to achieve this goal, you will need to design and implement the best strategies for search engine optimization for your business website. One of the best ways to do so besides using the best SEO tools is to focus on the technical aspects of your SEO. The most important, beneficial and effective tech solution is cloud hosting.
This tech solution is rapidly becoming popular among business, SEO professionals and SEO for Dentists expert as it is seen that more and more of them are making the switch to this method.
However, if you are planning to make a move to cloud hosting and if you already have SEO for your site, there are a few things that you should be aware of. These are:
Ideally, there are several different ways in which you can analyze the effects and working of cloud hosting on your SEO when it is compared with physical hosting. However, these are the few specific ways to analyze it precisely.
Considering the advantages
Any investment made in any business should be advantageous either in the short or in the long run, preferably both. Therefore, when you want to invest in cloud computing for your SEO, you will need to consider the benefits that it will bring to your business along with the return to your investment.
The advantages of local hosting are many and diverse and can only be explained with a relevant example. Assume that you reside in New York and are into house painting services. This is what happens with the SEO and search while using cloud computing.
This means that a site with a URL paintyourhouse.ny will show up before paintyourhouse.com or paintyourhouse.co.us. Why? The simple reason behind this is that the search engines prioritize the servers that are locally hosted when it comes to SEO and page ranking.
On the other hand, with traditional physical hosting, the only solution available for companies that cater to their customers all across the world is to:
This means that the companies the companies will need to buy different hosting space on different servers, one for the US, one for the UK, one for Australia and so on and so forth. This will a lot of time, effort, money, monitoring, tracking and maintenance.
However, with cloud hosting all such hassles can be overcome easily because the platform will have different servers from all over the world in one place. This will take out the need for buying different hosting space from multiple servers out of the equation. The cloud hosting platform will also provide the businesses with freeparking that will allow the businesses to host their websites from one platform but still get the advantage of local hosting.
Server downtime issue
One of the most significant issues that affects the SEO negatively is server downtime. This is because:
The most significant negative impact of server downtime on SEO is that your site will have a fairly low ranking in the SERPs as compared to those sites that are hosted on servers that do not experience such downtime issues.
This is the significant problem with physical hosting. In this type of hosting you will either sharing one server with several other websites or have only one server dedicated to your site. When and if the server goes down, the site also goes down.
With cloud hosting however, your site will never be inaccessible because it will not on one specific server but on a collection of servers. Therefore, when one server goes down, there will be another one to pick it up immediately to remove the slack. Since your site will never go down, it will eventually help you to retain the good SEO rankings.
The mobile advantage
In these modern days, mobile devices especially smartphones are used extensively to surf the internet and different sites. It is therefore essential that your site has the mobile advantage for a better SEO result. In order to make sure that your site serves both a mobile device as well as a desktop computer with measurable and considerable value that is equal for both.
If you host your site on the cloud you will be able to access a lot of data and advanced analytics metrics regarding the mobile web that the cloud hosting company typically makes available. This data will be very helpful to you to craft an SEO strategy that will be effective both for mobile and for the desktop web.
Therefore, in short, it can be said that cloud hosting is the way to go today as that will give you an easy access to all this relevant data much more than a physical hosting platform will provide.
Read more from the original source:
Ways In Which Cloud Hosting Affects SEO Services And Results - HostReview.com
- How CPAs Can Have a Stronger IT Infrastructure - Accountingweb.com - February 22nd, 2020
- Cohere Cyber Secure announces Fully Integrated "Cyber-Managed Security as a Service" Targeting High-Demand Enterprises in Healthcare and... - February 22nd, 2020
- Software Asset Management Market 2020 Analysis, End Users, Business Growth, Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025 - News Times - February 22nd, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Insights with Statistics and Growth Prediction 2020 to 2026 - Instant Tech News - February 21st, 2020
- Will VMware's New Fees Trigger Rush to the Cloud? - Toolbox - February 21st, 2020
- Infoblox Core DDI and Cloud Platform appliance products are now certified as Nutanix Ready - Help Net Security - February 21st, 2020
- HMRC chief gives thumbs up to five-year cloud migration programme - PublicTechnology - February 21st, 2020
- How can government manage the growing digital market choice? - The Mandarin - February 21st, 2020
- The long read: 20 years in ITS - Highways Magazine - February 21st, 2020
- ResellerClub Turns 14, Celebrates With Big Birthday Bash Sale on Web Hosting and Servers - Yahoo Finance - February 18th, 2020
- Will Gaia-X deliver the independent cloud network Europe needs? - Techerati - February 18th, 2020
- 6 reasons why the cloud is great for your business - Techaeris - February 18th, 2020
- When Robotic Process Automation (RPA) bots break: 3 things to know - The Enterprisers Project - February 18th, 2020
- Right Networks Partners with Fintainium to Streamline Cloud-Based Accounting Services - JSA - February 18th, 2020
- STG Announces Partnership with Infosys Finacle to Bring Powerful Cloud Native Banking Platform to US Community Banks - PR Web - February 18th, 2020
- The Best Cloud Web Hosting Services for 2020 | PCMag - February 17th, 2020
- Mahomes Tech Interview Why Has This Web Hosting Company Become A Leader - Instant Tech News - February 17th, 2020
- Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services Market To Wi - News by aeresearch - February 17th, 2020
- Business Process as a Service Market Is Thriving Worldwide with CA technologies, Dell, International Business Machines - Nyse Nasdaq Live - February 17th, 2020
- Take care of ERP data security when moving to the cloud - TechTarget - February 17th, 2020
- Dish gets its day in the sun, becomes No. 4 US wireless carrier - FierceWireless - February 17th, 2020
- Three-year-old partner Solution Tech buys thirty-year-old partner Modern Computer System - CRN Australia - February 17th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Providers Market investigated in the latest research - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - February 13th, 2020
- Mastering the complexity of multi-cloud in 2020 - Intelligent CIO ME - February 13th, 2020
- Weather Source uses Snowflake to keep ahead of extreme weather - ComputerWeekly.com - February 13th, 2020
- Video Hosting Software Market Investigation Highlights Growth Trends in the Coming Years: Wistia, Vimeo, BombBomb - Nyse Nasdaq Live - February 13th, 2020
- Innovative Report on Cloud-based Database Market with Competitive Analysis, New Business Developments and Top Companies: Amazon Web Services, Google,... - February 13th, 2020
- One.com buys its second Nordics web hosting firm in months - Data Economy - February 13th, 2020
- alwaysAI now open to meet growing demand from computer vision developers - PR Web - February 13th, 2020
- Matic nodes now available for deployment on the Ankr cloud - CryptoNinjas - February 10th, 2020
- The National Archives is looking for some more cloud - FedScoop - February 10th, 2020
- UKCloud survey reveals why public sector organisations are turning to multi-cloud - Intelligent CIO Africa - February 10th, 2020
- Build your own cloud infrastructure with Nextcloud and Collabora - IT PRO - February 10th, 2020
- Web hosting firms to take down unsavoury content without court orders - Law Society of Ireland Gazette - February 10th, 2020
- The Top 7 Google Cloud Books You Need to Read in 2020 - Solutions Review - February 8th, 2020
- Teresa Carlson, AWS Worldwide Public Sector VP, Named to 2020 Wash100 for Cloud Innovation, Business Expansion and New Educational Platforms -... - February 8th, 2020
- 7 online courses that will help you improve your technical skills - Ladders - February 8th, 2020
- Cloud Technology Solutions CEO on keeping pace with Google Clouds growth - NS Tech - February 8th, 2020
- Anurag Goel on Cloud Native Platforms, Developer Experience, and Scaling Kubernetes - InfoQ.com - February 8th, 2020
- Goodbye Google: Is it possible to live online without Google? - Stuff Magazines - February 8th, 2020
- 5 Companies That Came To Win This Week - CRN: Technology news for channel partners and solution providers - February 8th, 2020
- Azubuike named Kareem Abdul-Jabaar Center of the Year Award finalist - Salina Post - February 8th, 2020
- WIPL enters into partnership with Plesk to offer fully integrated cloud hosting services in India - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter |... - February 6th, 2020
- What Type of Server Provides the Highest ROI? - Techiexpert.com - TechiExpert.com - February 6th, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market likely to touch new heights by end of fore - News by aeresearch - February 6th, 2020
- Health Care Cloud And Hosting Market 2020 Industry Trends, Opportunities and Forecast to 2026 - Instant Tech News - February 6th, 2020
- The 20 Coolest Cloud Infrastructure Companies Of The 2020 Cloud 100 - CRN: Technology news for channel partners and solution providers - February 6th, 2020
- Five benefits of colocation: Why it should be part of your hybrid cloud strategy - Intelligent CIO ME - February 6th, 2020
- What Are the Benefits of Using Cloud Hosting Over Traditional One? - India West - January 30th, 2020
- IT Solutions & Services Provider Technologent Partners with Armor to Bring Cloud Security and Compliance Solutions to its Customers - Yahoo... - January 30th, 2020
- Hotel Operations in The Cloud: What Are Your Options? - Hospitality Net - January 30th, 2020
- Five New Domain Extensions Coming from XYZ in 2020 - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News - Daily Host News - January 30th, 2020
- Hit Rail awarded hosting and operation of ProRail Common Interface - Global Railway Review - January 30th, 2020
- 4 contact center trends that drive customer experience - TechTarget - January 30th, 2020
- Improving Information Security with ISO 27001 - IDM.net.au - January 30th, 2020
- The 3 fundamentals of hybrid cloud architecture management - TechTarget - January 30th, 2020
- Data Protection Day: Why protection is better than a cure - Verdict - January 30th, 2020
- 2020 vision: edtech in 2020 with Ashley Cartwright - Education Technology - January 30th, 2020
- Cybersecurity in 2020: The rise of the CISO - MIT Technology Review - January 30th, 2020
- 'Financing the Future' with Barry Gross, Partner at BCLP Law - Finvest Summit Special - Data Economy - January 30th, 2020
- Home Office reinforces commitment to AWS with 100m cloud hosting deal - ComputerWeekly.com - January 13th, 2020
- WSL 2: Where is it, and where is it going? - TechRepublic - January 13th, 2020
- The biggest govtech deals of the week (13/01/20) - NS Tech - January 13th, 2020
- Lost in Migration? Attributing carbon when outsourcing to cloud - Data Economy - January 13th, 2020
- UKCloud announces new discounts to help organisations thrive and build an increasingly independent national capability - RealWire - January 13th, 2020
- How Cloud Computing is Driving the Industrial Revolution 4.0 - Elets - January 13th, 2020
- Informatica expands its leadership team and appoints Amit Walia as CEO - Data Economy - January 8th, 2020
- Enhancing Hyperscale Cloud Growth at the infra // STRUCTURE Summit - Yahoo Finance - January 8th, 2020
- Green House Data Adds Digital Transformation Expert Victor Tingler to Executive Team to Lead Enterprise Consulting Services - Yahoo Finance - January 8th, 2020
- Five Things To Do in St. Cloud, Jan. 13-17 - SC Times - January 8th, 2020
- FASB cloud computing cost standard to soon take effect - Compliance Week - January 3rd, 2020
- Amazon, Google, Microsoft: Who had the best year in cloud in 2019? - The Register - January 3rd, 2020
- Recovery In The Cloud: An Online Alternative To Face-To-Face AA Meetings - Forbes - January 3rd, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Future Investment Initiatives, Growing with Technology Development, New Innovations, Competitive Analysis and... - January 3rd, 2020
- Five Things To Do in St. Cloud, Jan. 6-10 - SC Times - January 3rd, 2020
- Are you ready to rock? City of St. Cloud hosting annual New Year's Eve event - Osceola News-Gazette - December 30th, 2019
- The biggest government tech stories of 2019 part one - PublicTechnology - December 30th, 2019
- The year of the French unicorns - TechCrunch - December 30th, 2019
- Startup Events This Week: Pulse42 and Mixer By Inc42, Drone Festival - Inc42 Media - December 30th, 2019
- Head to Head Survey: Snap (NYSE:SNAP) and Infinite Group (NYSE:IMCI) - Trent Times - December 30th, 2019