Data Center Accelerator Market by Processor Type (CPU, GPU, FPGA, ASIC), Type (HPC Accelerator, Cloud Accelerator), Application (Deep Learning Training, Public Cloud Interface, Enterprise Interface), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2026
Request a sample on this latest research report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contactme=1626494
Growing applications of deep learning are anticipated to surge the adoption ofdata center accelerator
Data center accelerator market was valued at USD 13.7 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach USD 65.3 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 36.7% between 2021 to 2026. The growing demand for data center accelerator in applications such as deep learning is driving the growth of data center accelerator market.
Deep learning services being made available over the cloud are reducing the initial costs associated with executing business operations and curtailing server maintenance tasks. A growing number of tech giants and startups have begun offering machine learning as a cloud service due to the burgeoning demand for AI-based computation.
Most companies and startups do not develop their own specialized hardware or software to apply deep learning to their specific business needs. Cloud-based solutions are ideal for small and midsized businesses that find on-premises solutions costlier.
Thus, the increasing adoption of cloud-based technology is necessitating the need for deep learning.
Artificial intelligence to drive the growth of cloud data center
Cloud data center is dominating the data center accelerator market owing to rise in demand for AI based solution.
The growth of AI is leading to changes in cloud server configuration. The cloud computing market has witnessed significant growth owing to the surge in the volume of data being transferred to the cloud from consumers.
The surge in AI-centric data has led to the growth of co-processors (accelerators) embedded in the servers. The accelerators optimize data processing at the servers by reducing the latency.
According to Intel, currently, ~7% of the servers are used in deep learning activities. There are ~12 million server units around the globe as of 2021.
In the AI-capable servers for deep learning training, the typical CPU to GPU attach rate is 14 GPUs; in some cases, it is around 18 GPUs. Deep learning is expected to account for the majority of cloud workload during the forecast period, which, in turn, is likely to propel the demand for accelerators for cloud servers.
More than one-third of servers to be shipped in 2026 are likely to run either deep learning training algorithms or deep learning inference algorithms. Accelerators are likely to be deployed in the cloud servers for both public and enterprise cloud inference applications.
However, training applications are expected to account for the majority of the server applications by the end of 2026.
Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the data center accelerator market
The data center accelerator market in APAC is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of 42.7% between 2021 and 2026. The organizations in APAC have more preference for deploying a hybrid cloud.
The organizations are adopting a mix of on-premises, third-party, co-location, private cloud, hosted cloud, and public clouddepending on the nature of workloads, legacy decisions made by the team, budgets, and technology maturity within the organization.
The 2 major players in the data center accelerator market are NVIDIA Corporation (US) and Intel Corporation (US). Intel mainly focuses on its Xeon Phi processors and FPGA co-processors; however, NVIDIA has nearly reached a monopoly in the data centers accelerator market with its GPU accelerators.
Apart from NVIDIA and Intel, several start-ups are working on ASIC and FPGA accelerator architectures.
Feel free to ask your queries at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contactme=1626494
- Get ready for hybrid cloud with Azure Arc Jumpstart and ArcBox - TechRepublic - August 3rd, 2021
- Supercomputers are becoming another cloud service. Here's what it means - ZDNet - August 3rd, 2021
- The AWS Shared Responsibility Model: Everything You Need to Know - Security Boulevard - August 3rd, 2021
- Top 5 Benefits of Cloud Infrastructure Security - Security Boulevard - August 3rd, 2021
- Will Windows 365 Change the Future of PCs? | Internet News - InternetNews.com - August 3rd, 2021
- Digging into the Atos-Nimbix Deal: Big US HPC and Global Cloud Aspirations. Look out HPE? - HPCwire - August 3rd, 2021
- Advances in technology have led SanJac to offer a degree in cloud computing. - Illinoisnewstoday.com - August 3rd, 2021
- Customer trends require technology to leverage - Smart Business Network - August 3rd, 2021
- Google Cloud and SAP Take Companies to The Cloud in New Partnership - Somag News - August 3rd, 2021
- Here's What We Know About Google's Tensor Mobile Chip So Far - iPhone in Canada - August 3rd, 2021
- Top 10 Data Center Stories of the Month: July 2021 - Data Center Knowledge - August 3rd, 2021
- RMIT to Implement Dedicated Cloud Supercomputing Facility on AWS to Boost Research Capabilities - HPCwire - August 3rd, 2021
- Morphisec is Named A Finalist for the Top 10 Black Unicorns - PR Web - August 3rd, 2021
- Azure Sentinel in the Real World - Virtualization Review - August 3rd, 2021
- Sending data to the cloud, NC makes long-awaited election system updates - WRAL.com - August 1st, 2021
- Cloud Storage vs. Local Storage: Which Storage Solution is the Best for Your Business? - Enterprise Storage Forum - August 1st, 2021
- Key aspects of RPA in the cloud - TechTarget - August 1st, 2021
- Why the cloud is the best deployment solution - Security Boulevard - August 1st, 2021
- Now is the time for a federal cloud modernization moonshot - Brookings Institution - August 1st, 2021
- '$6 in every $10' spent on cloud infrastructure is with AWS, Microsoft, or Google - The Register - August 1st, 2021
- TTX tackles turnover in moving ERP to the cloud - CIO - August 1st, 2021
- Cloud Computing Server Market is to Witness Significant Growth between 2021-2027 with leading players IBM, Corporation,Rackspace, Microsoft... - August 1st, 2021
- The myth of privacy - The Express Tribune - August 1st, 2021
- Dont Fret Intel Macs Will Still Get This M1-Exclusive macOS 12 Feature - iDrop News - August 1st, 2021
- SSD belonging to Euro-cloud Scaleway was stolen from back of a truck, then turned up on YouTube - The Register - August 1st, 2021
- AWS growing so fast its revenue makes it bigger than Cisco or HP - The Register - August 1st, 2021
- The Register just found 300-odd Itanium CPUs on eBay - The Register - August 1st, 2021
- What is quantum computing? Everything you need to know about the strange world of quantum computers - Texasnewstoday.com - August 1st, 2021
- So you want to migrate to the cloud? - ITWeb - August 1st, 2021
- AMD 3rd Gen Epyc CPUs Put Intel Xeon SPs On Ice In The Datacenter - The Next Platform - August 1st, 2021
- Cloud security in 2021: A business guide to essential tools and best practices - ZDNet - July 23rd, 2021
- Supporting staff with cloud-based asset tracking - Modern Healthcare - July 23rd, 2021
- Data center accelerator market was valued at USD 13.7 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to - GlobeNewswire - July 23rd, 2021
- The Benefits of Cloud Object Storage for Higher Education - EdTech Magazine: Focus on Higher Education - July 23rd, 2021
- Leaked memo shows Oracles flagship cloud unit told employees to ramp up for 247 work on projects that insiders say have fallen behind schedule - Times... - July 23rd, 2021
- Insurance Applications in the Hundreds of Thousands Exposed - Lexology - July 23rd, 2021
- Multiple encryption flaws uncovered in Telegram messaging protocol - The Daily Swig - July 23rd, 2021
- MSPs upbeat but wary of increased competition - ComputerWeekly.com - July 23rd, 2021
- An insurtech startup exposed thousands of sensitive insurance applications TechCrunch Bestgamingpro - Best gaming pro - July 23rd, 2021
- Why the Bank of England has its head in the cloud over data security - The Guardian - July 21st, 2021
- Fungible can solve the public cloud Hotel California problem Blocks and Files - Blocks and Files - July 21st, 2021
- Get Cloud Storage and VPN Protection in One Discounted Bundle - PCMag.com - July 21st, 2021
- AWS hosting: What is it, and how does it work? - Tom's Guide - July 21st, 2021
- What Is a Server and What Do Servers Do? - Server Watch - July 21st, 2021
- Qualcomm's Vision: The Future Of ... AI - Forbes - July 21st, 2021
- What Exactly Are Amazon Web Services? - Movies Games and Tech - July 21st, 2021
- Microsoft extends security updates for Windows and SQL Server 2012 and 2008 - The Register - July 21st, 2021
- Ushering in the Next Era of Innovation with Cloud-in-a-Box - RTInsights - July 21st, 2021
- ADLINK Joins the O-RAN ALLIANCE to Accelerate Network Interoperability and Enterprise Migration to 5G - PR Web - July 21st, 2021
- Thousands of companies compromised by REvil Ransomware the supply chain strikes again - Security Boulevard - July 21st, 2021
- Pivot3 gives up ghost as Quantum buys its assets to go deeper into video surveillance Blocks and Files - Blocks and Files - July 21st, 2021
- How is cloud computing revolutionising healthcare? - Healthcare Global - Healthcare News, Magazine and Website - July 18th, 2021
- An insurtech startup exposed thousands of sensitive insurance applications - TechCrunch - July 18th, 2021
- Benefits of cloud website hosting - ITProPortal - July 18th, 2021
- Sponsored post: Startups around the world are solving old problems with modern cloud services - TechCrunch - July 18th, 2021
- Is Micron Technology Stock Headed to $165 a Share? - The Motley Fool - July 18th, 2021
- Three things every business needs from hybrid cloud To match a company's diverse range of software - Fast Company - July 18th, 2021
- TOP 100: IBM makes big move toward transformation - Washington Technology - July 18th, 2021
- What Is a Container? | Understanding Containerization | SW - Server Watch - July 18th, 2021
- PaaS Rating: An Easier Way to Build Software Applications - Illinoisnewstoday.com - July 18th, 2021
- Bank of England to crack down on 'secretive' cloud computing services - Reuters - July 14th, 2021
- UPDATE 1-Bank of England to crack down on 'secretive' cloud computing services - Yahoo Finance - July 14th, 2021
- Microsoft Windows 365 moves your PC to the cloud - TechSpot - July 14th, 2021
- SmugMug Source Preview: Say Goodbye to NAS Servers and Hello to the Best Cloud Storage Yet - Fstoppers - July 14th, 2021
- 2021 State of the Cloud: No end in sight - Logistics Management - July 14th, 2021
- Consumer Cloud Subscription Market To See Massive Growth By 2026 | Google, Microsoft, Box The JC Star - The JC Star - July 14th, 2021
- Privilege Elevation for Workstations and Servers - Security Boulevard - July 14th, 2021
- Migrating to a simplified serverless cloud solution - ITWeb - July 14th, 2021
- Comarch's PowerCloud Gives IBM, Microsoft, And Google A Run For The Money - IT Jungle - July 14th, 2021
- Advisers should look to the Cloud for their IT solutions - FT Adviser - July 14th, 2021
- NVIDIA Aims to Bring AI to the 5G Edge - IT Business Edge - July 14th, 2021
- What is web hosting? What you need to know to choose the right provider - ITProPortal - July 14th, 2021
- Global Server Virtualization Software Market to Reach $10.4 Billion by 2026 - GlobeNewswire - July 14th, 2021
- Sophos Acquires Capsule8 To Bring Powerful And Lightweight Linux Server And Cloud Container Security To Its Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem -... - July 14th, 2021
- Acromove introduces AcroTransfer - the Fastest, Most Secure, and Lowest Cost Service to Transfer Massive Amounts of Data (>25TB) - Business Wire - July 14th, 2021
- SolarWinds issues software update one it wrote for a change to patch hole exploited in the wild - The Register - July 14th, 2021
- After GigaOm's Radar comes Sonar, as it dives deeper into emerging tech Blocks and Files - Blocks and Files - July 14th, 2021
- Google Drive tips and tricks: 9 features you might have missed - CNET - July 12th, 2021
- Robin.io Platform on QCT Servers Accelerates Cloud-native Transformation - Business Wire - July 2nd, 2021
- Do the costs of the cloud outweigh the benefits? - The Economist - July 2nd, 2021