Web hosting through the cloud is as big an issue in 2019 as it has always been: you will always need to host your website data in a way that is as safe and sound as it is reliable and easy to use. After all, if you opt to have your website set up with any old cloud hosting serviceand, especially, if you choose to go with one of the free ones, which are often not as effective as they might appear from their advertisingyou risk having your website be offline at odd hours, and risk not being able to access it to modify the content.
You definitely dont want these kinds of dangers to come into play when managing your website, since, if viewers see that you have no content available, they will assume that your website is not available in general, and will simply not return.
So, what do you do? The obvious answer is to start hosting with a company that you trust. And, in turn, this begs the question: which companies should you trust with hosting all of your website data, if you choose to do so in the cloud? Which companies are worthy and reliable, and will give I the service that they promise they can offer you? Well, this article was written to answer that question. In fact, over the course of this article, well discuss the best cloud hosting, operating through the cloud, that you can find on the Internet today.
InMotion is a great example of a cloud hosting service that uses all kinds of state-of-the-art cloud tech to offer you the best bang for your buck. You can customize the VPS solutions as will be necessary to resolve your problems. You have access to managed servers to deal with your domains. The servers are fully managed, allowing you to do everything you need to do on them.
The starting price, once youve signed up with InMotion, is 19.99$. A free SSD drive is included, and youll get up to 8 gigs of RAM in your package. Access to the control panel, with an SSL certificate, is also free. Site transfer is free, as are data backups.
The service will allow you to host an unlimited amount of both FTP accounts and MySQL databases. If you like, you can even use the root-access functionality to gain the best possible hosting experience. The free SSDs that come with your subscription will allow your VPS hosting to be 20 times faster.
This provider offers security patches at no cost to you, as well as root, reseller, and SSH access, which are provided to you thanks to WHM. The real-time redundancy allows you to protect your website from potential blackouts, and the operating system, CentOS, has the same level of quality required by many businesses.
This service has the beginning price of 19.99$ per month for brand-new customers. Owing to its power and capabilities, its a great selection for owners of websites and applications that have a lot of incoming traffic. Network uptime is highly efficient at 100%, and the speed of the SSD is incredibly fast. Its virtual services are of high quality, and they are compatible with Windows operating systems.
The bandwidth offered goes up to 5000 gigs, depending on your needs. Site migration is free, as is the SSD drive that LiquidWeb will send you so that you can get your website hosting up and running. RAM goes from 30 gigs up to 1.6 terabytes. The VPS plan is compatible with both Windows and Linux OSs, depending on what youre looking for.
Redundancy is built-inallowing you to protect your website (and your business) in the event that it goes down at an inconvenient point in timeand it has even been primed for automatic scaling, which will allow you to take care of different spikes and fluctuations in the level of traffic coming to your website.
The highly flexible LiquidWeb can easily deal with all kinds of elements involved in cloud hostingincluding storage, DANS settings, databases, and firewallsand the managed hosting plans are top-rated. Backups are built-in as well, and the SSDs will allow you to improve performance without sacrificing speed. The Heroic supportthat is, the support-staff employees at LiquidWebs call centerare available twenty-four hours a day, and the service also includes DDoS protection and Cloudflare CDN.
Bluehost is a great choice if you dont want to use shared hosting anymore. The scaling of resources is fast and easy to manage. You can have domain privacy with this service, as well as a dedicated IP address. The monitoring of resources is smooth and streamlined, and caching is integrated. Different options are available. In particular, you can have 2-8 CPU cores, and the RAM offered goes up to 8 gigs in total.
The company will provide you with premium hardware: a CDN and the ability for Varnish caching. Cloud Sites, a new platform available thanks to this provider, will mirror your data in case of redundancy, in the event that your website goes down at an inconvenient time.
As well, moving from one plan to another is a flawless process that wont incur any additional fees. With a standard package, for the first year, youll get a 30 240 GB SSD drive for free. The service also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if youre not completely satisfied with it.
You may not have heard of this cloud provider, but its a good choice for all of your needs, featuring a highly user-friendly set-up and strong computing power. It remains complex and powerfuloffering you a wide variety of options for everything that you ll need doing in hosting your websitewhile at the same time remaining an interface thats so simple, most people could use it with relative ease.
As a matter of fact, the hosting offered in this service is even managed by the top hosting providers, which you get to choose fromthese include Amazon, Google Compute Engine, Kypo, Linode, Vultr, and DigitalOceanand provides you with all kinds of features that you can use when hosting your website, while remaining as user-friendly as providers with simpler, less detailed offerings.
Cloudways functions by hosting your site on one server only and then providing copies of whatever content is placed there. The control panel allows you to This service offers ThunderStack, which can take care of every performance need that you have, from Apache and MySQL to PHP 7 and Nginx.
The price starts at the low 10 dollars a month for one core, which also offers 1 gig of RAM, 25 gigs of storage, and 1 terabyte of bandwidth. You can even look at the service, to see if its right for you, without providing your credit card information. Features available include one-click cloning, integrated Git, backup and restore, and tools for developers to work together. You can easily create a WordPress server app, this app, with other kinds of resources as well.
There are also 60 data centers available for people hosting websites with Cloudways; these are located in 25 different locations all over the world. There are also digital centers.
InterServer provides you with a way of both provisioning and configuring your cloud servers so that you can have a high level of flexibility and control in managing your services. You can start using InterServer for as little as 6 dollars for your first month. This service also offers an on-site data center to host your data. In case youre not satisfied with what youve signed up for, there is a money-back guarantee offered.
This web hosting service is a good choice if youre a user with more complex specifications that need to be tended to. In particular, this service is very flexible, to the point that its Droplets system has been characterized around the concept of virtual machines, which can be both sized and personalized to fit in with your precise tastes and specs.
The pricing system is highly transparentyou know exactly what youre paying for, and what youll receive with this serviceand you can customize your Droplets to get as much power out of your hosting as possible.
This is ideal, because, although the standard plans are a good deal1 core, with 1 gig of RAM and 25 gigs of storage, goes for five dollars a monththey might not be perfect for everyone, seeing as everyone can have wildly different needs when considering cloud hosting providers. Instead, you have the option of scaling the plan that you want, which is accomplished by adding storage, cores, or RAMall of which will be presented in one single, seamless unit by DigitalOceans console.
Features included in the different Droplets include alerts, snapshots, automated backups of the whole system, and performance monitoring. Many of these features are free for you, including a cloud firewall and the monitoring functionality. Others do cost money, but theyre priced very reasonably; the snapshot option, for instance, is only five cents per gig per month of usage.
Team developers can collaborate on their website together via the Droplets system: for example, they can make use of a special tool to spread traffic around the whole system available, and they can set firewalls up in the cloud.
All of this is set at a monthly billing price for you and the fellow owners or managers of your website so that you know what you pay every monthand dont go over the limit that you set, thanks to the monthly limits that are also offered by the service.
Of course, all of this together means that DigitalOcean is probably a better option for those who are looking to develop more complex websites, including sysadmins and developers, but theres no doubt that its a powerful, useful option for those purposes. Really, its no surprise that its regarded as one of the better-known web hosting platforms thats available out there.
HostGator is a very well-known cloud-based web hosting service, and with good reason: the prices are very affordable, and you get everything youre looking for, particularly if you run a small or medium-sized business. The service allows your website to load across many different instances of virtual servers, with the result that hosting is both much more reliable and much more scalable.
The service remains user-friendly and easy to master, and the discounts youll receive when starting to use HostGator make up for any hesitation that might be on your mind when considering the service. Servers are fully or semi-managed, and you can use root access with them.
The website builder, included with every package of HostGator, is completely free and includes thousands of templates, also free of charge. As well, the company offers you a large amount of storage with all the scalability the cloud provides. Youll find fully managed servers, with access to the control panel, and over fifty scripts that you can install right off the bat.
Prices are only a little me expensive than with standard hosting, but youll get a lot more usage out of the plans offered by HostGator. One example would be the Hatchling Cloud plan, in which support is offered for one web domain, including up to 2 gigs of RAM. In fact, if you pay ahead by purchasing service for many months at a time, you can even get service for as low as less than five dollars per month.
Among other plans, youll find the Business Cloud plan, which can be used to support an unlimited number of web domains, and which also offers a hefty discount for brand-new customers. The money-back guarantee lasts a full month and a half (45 days), and you can get 25 gigs up to 3 full terabytes of RAM.
This web hosting service is based in the United Kingdom. Bytemark provides users with an in-house platform that lets them manage Ruby on Rails, Perl, PHP and MySQL; manage and configure their firewalls; establish rules for treatment of spam; and install backups. Not only will users get access to a command-line client, but they can also automate common tasks; this is achieved via integration with the AP. Also, youll access a lot of flexibility, in that Bytemark s open-source setup will let you set up an e-mail system, a server, and other elements. You can even configure your servers with a total of 16 CPU cores if you so desire.
Uptime is set at 99.99%, and, in the event that uptime is lower than that amount, HostGator promises to provide you with a months worth of credit for every time that the server goes down. The standard price for this hosting service is 14$, which includes 1 core, 1 gig of RAM, 10 terabytes of bandwidth, and 25 gigs of storage, in addition to 1 IPv6 address. You can add more to this main package via a flat rate; there are separate flat rates for storage, RAM, and TB for traffic.
By spending an additional 2.64$ per each gig of memory, youll even have access to a Windows license. A free trial is also offered; this lasts seven days. Finally, if you need to reach the HostGator support staff to discuss issues with them, they can be reached twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, for every day of the year. You can also use the portal offered by the company to look at video tutorials and search the forum boards for solutions.
Everyone knows that Amazon is the most successful online vendor in the worldand the reason its creator, Jeff Bezos, is one of the richest people on Earth. But did you know that Amazon offers a hosting service as well? In fact, this cloud hosting service has been present for a long time now and is optimal for business owners for all stripes.
In its hosting, Amazon allows you to control different aspects of your websitecontent delivery, storage, computing, networking, and databaseswhich you can customize according to the needs of your business. Amazon Backend will help you in rendering your website compatible with Internet-of-Things-enabled systems, and Amazon Snowball will help you store a lot of data in the cloud. Amazon SageMaker is responsible for the machine-learning end of things, as are quite a few other services, and theres also Amazon Aurora, a system for relational databases that can be used in conjunction with MySQL. The price you pay will depend on what services youve ordered, but it will always be reasonable vis--vis the quality that you get.
So, there you have it: the best cloud hosting services that the modern-day Internet of 2019 has to offer you. If you would like to continue maintaining a high-quality website, by using a cloud service, to host all of your data, then you would do well to choose one of these services for your beloved Internet platform.
However, if you do find that these choices arent compatible with your needs or tastes, you can always find other cloud-based services that offer the same level of quality in their web hosting. You simply need to do your research to find the service that fits you best, in terms of your needs, tastes, desires, and price youre willing to pay.
See the article here:
10 Best Cloud Hosting Service in 2019 - AppModo
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 8th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 8th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market: 2020 Global Industry Size, Share, Uses, Benefits, Trends, Growth Application, Key Manufacturers and 2026 Demand... - July 8th, 2020
- Y Soft announces YSoft SAFEQ Cloud, a New Family of Cloud-Based Print Services - What They Think - July 8th, 2020
- Industry VoicesRaynovich: The cloud is swallowing everything - FierceTelecom - July 8th, 2020
- Mohamed Arab Joins VPLS as VP of Cloud and Managed Services - PR Web - July 8th, 2020
- Dremio Dives Deep Below the Surface for the Industry's First Cloud Data Lake Conference - Business Wire - July 8th, 2020
- Astonishing growth in Cloud Communications Platform Market anticipates to grow at $ 4.4 billion by 2021, from 2016 to 2021, with CAGR of 26.8% with... - July 8th, 2020
- MediaOps' New 'Digital Anarchist' Streaming Video Platform Delivers Expert Content on What's Next In DevOps, Cybersecurity, Cloud Native and Digital... - July 8th, 2020
- Green House Data and Zerto Fast-Track Digital Transformation with Hybrid Cloud Resilience and Portability - MyHostNews.com - July 8th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact On Cloud Hosting Service Providers Market Projection By Latest Technology, Global Analysis, Industry Growth, Current Trends And... - July 4th, 2020
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2020: Best Cloud Provider to the Sell SideBT - www.waterstechnology.com - July 4th, 2020
- Global Cloud Hosting Service Market 2020 Analysis, Types, Applications, Forecast and COVID-19 Impact Analysis 2026 - Daily Research Chronicles - July 4th, 2020
- Green House Data and Zerto Fast-Track Digital Transformation with Hybrid Cloud Resilience - AiThority - July 4th, 2020
- Leaseweb's Five-Year Growth Exceeds Double the Market Average, Further Cementing Position as Top Player in International Cloud Hosting Market -... - July 4th, 2020
- THNQ fund from ROBO Global looks ahead to AI infrastructure growth - Robot Report - July 4th, 2020
- Bare Metal Cloud Market research, Industry Outlook, Current Trends and Forecast by 2025 - CueReport - July 4th, 2020
- Application Hosting Market | Global Industry Analysis, Segments, Top Key Players, Drivers and Trends to 2027 - Cole of Duty - July 4th, 2020
- Professional Services Automation Market Key Vendors, Analysis by Growth and Revolutionary Opportunities by 2025 - Apsters News - July 4th, 2020
- VyOS and FastNetMon Announce Integration | 2020-07-01 | Press Releases - Stockhouse - July 4th, 2020
- India bans 59 Chinese apps including TikTok and WeChat - Data Economy - July 4th, 2020
- Global Bare Metal Cloud Market with Covid-19 Effect Analysis | likewise Industry is Booming Globaly with Key Players IBM Corporation, Oracle... - July 4th, 2020
- Leaseweb's Five-Year growth Exceeds Double the Market Average, Further Cementing Position as Top Player in International Cloud Hosting Market - PR Web - June 30th, 2020
- Cloud hosting group confident on future prospects - The Business Desk - June 30th, 2020
- Connor and Scalio Announce Venture to Bring GRC and License Optimization to the Cloud - GlobeNewswire - June 30th, 2020
- What Is Cloud Computing? - World Atlas - June 30th, 2020
- Thought Machine's Vault Now Proven and Available on All Infrastructure Options: SaaS, Private or Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and on Premises - Business... - June 30th, 2020
- Global Application Hosting Market : Industry Analysis and forecast 2020 2027 - Morning Tick - June 30th, 2020
- Data Centers Above the Clouds: Colocation Goes to Space - Data Center Frontier - June 30th, 2020
- 'This Pandemic Has Highlighted The Importance Of Cloud System': Anand Chandra, Synechron - Express Computer - June 30th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2020 Digital Learning, Growth Analysis, Industry Trends, Advanced Technologies, Services, Business Overview... - June 30th, 2020
- 4 common software maintenance models and when to use them - TechTarget - June 30th, 2020
- Applying AI and Cloud Technologies for Multivariate Control in Upstream Processes, Upcoming Webinar Hosted by Xtalks - PR Web - June 30th, 2020
- How to Host Your Own VPN with Algo and Cloud Hosting - How-To Geek - June 27th, 2020
- Web Hosting Services Market 2019 Size Overview By Industrial Application, E-Commerce Boom, Cloud Hosting, Latest Trends, New-Advancements in Internet... - June 27th, 2020
- This week in storage: Teradata in the cloud, WD Zoned SSDs and more - Blocks and Files - June 27th, 2020
- Top 10 Cloud Technology Market Exclusive insight on Transformation 2025 - Cole of Duty - June 27th, 2020
- Why you should shun unmanaged hosting and adopt managed - MOARGeek - June 27th, 2020
- E.ON selects Wipro for grid and digital transformation - Smart Energy - June 27th, 2020
- Application Hosting Market Key Players, Industry Overview, Application and Analysis to 2020-2026 - 3rd Watch News - June 27th, 2020
- Top 5 IT Certifications That Will Get You Paid in 2020 - ClearanceJobs - ClearanceJobs - June 27th, 2020
- Global personal cloud market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2020-2026 - Salamanca Press - June 27th, 2020
- An Introduction to Dave Antrobus, technology director of Fresh Thinking Group - Business MattersBusiness Matters - June 27th, 2020
- Uploadcare Media Pipeline for Online Business Wins at Nanjing Tech Week Competition - AsiaOne - June 27th, 2020
- JIESHUN Smart Parking and Cloud Hosting at Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport - Parking Network - June 22nd, 2020
- Cloud Computing Transforming And Revolutionising Cybersecurity In India - Inc42 Media - June 22nd, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Analysis, Top Manufacturers, Share, Growth, Statistics, Opportunities and Forecast To 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 22nd, 2020
- Global Application Hosting Market 2020 by Type, Share, Applications, Key Players, Growth, Trends and Forecast To 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 22nd, 2020
- Grading and audio post in the cloud | Industry Trends | IBC - IBC365 - June 22nd, 2020
- Serverless Architecture Market 2020 Global Trend, Segmentation and Opportunities Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 22nd, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis- Global Email Hosting Services Market 2020-2024 | Growing Adoption of the Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) Policy to... - June 22nd, 2020
- Global Cloud Hosting Service Market Expected to Grow with a Significant Rate by 2024 Top Players : DreamHost, GoDaddy, HostGator, InMotion, Bluehost,... - June 22nd, 2020
- VPLS recognized on CRN's list of Top 500 Solutions Providers for second consecutive year - PR Web - June 22nd, 2020
- Security problems with the Employment Security Department should have been fixed last year - washingtonpolicy.org - June 22nd, 2020
- Global Cloud-based Database Market 2020 by Type, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast To 2030 - 3rd Watch News - June 22nd, 2020
- Headliners, part I: 32 upcoming events & program deadlines in the Triangle - WRAL Tech Wire - June 22nd, 2020
- Global Network Host Service Market with Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact Analysis | likewise Industry is Booming Globaly with Top Key Players | AT&T,... - June 22nd, 2020
- Behind the scenes of Israel's Global Data Center - Data Economy - June 22nd, 2020
- Tax small taxpayers but let the giants go? We can do better. - The Daily Star - June 22nd, 2020
- Global Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services Market Projected to Reach USD XX.XX billion by 2025- IBM, Wipro, Tata... - June 22nd, 2020
- Railway Management System Market to Eyewitness Massive Growth by 2028: Leading Key Players ABB, Alstom, Ansaldo, Bombardier Transportation, GE... - June 22nd, 2020
- All you need to know about cloud hosting - Business MattersBusiness Matters - June 9th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market 2019 Break Down by Top Companies, Countries, Applications, Challenges, Opportunities and Forecast 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 9th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Set to Take Giant Positive Leap - Cole of Duty - June 9th, 2020
- Online Accounting Went Virtual on Short Notice | Online Accounting Jobs - NEC News & Events - June 9th, 2020
- Global Trade Impact of the Coronavirus on Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Reviewed in a New Study - 3rd Watch News - June 9th, 2020
- AGL announces huge shift to the Cloud - Which-50 - June 9th, 2020
- Moodle welcomes Adapt IT as a Certified Moodle Partner and strengthens presence across the Pan African market. - Moodle - June 9th, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market 2019 Break Down by Top Companies, Countries, Applications, Challenges, Opportunities and Forecast 2026 - Cole of... - June 9th, 2020
- UK signs cloud discount deal with Google to boost innovation - www.computing.co.uk - June 9th, 2020
- Data Breach Notification Software Market 2019 Break Down by Top Companies, Countries, Applications, Challenges, Opportunities and Forecast 2026 - Cole... - June 9th, 2020
- Triangle headliners: Previewing 71 local events & program deadlines this month - WRAL Tech Wire - June 9th, 2020
- Sysdig Continues International Expansion with New Data Center Options in the US and Europe - Business Wire - June 9th, 2020
- Heating Coil For Heat Treatment Market 2019 Break Down by Top Companies, Countries, Applications, Challenges, Opportunities and Forecast 2026 - Cole... - June 9th, 2020
- 3 Buffett Stocks That Are Trouncing Berkshire Hathaway So Far This Year - The Motley Fool - May 31st, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market 2020 | by Manufacturers | by Countries | by Types and by Applications | by Forecasts to 2026 - 3rd Watch News - May 31st, 2020
- Global Cloud Based Database Market Slated to Bring in US$ XX Billion by End of 2026 - 3rd Watch News - May 31st, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Research Report 2020: Key Players, Applications, Drivers, Trends and Forecast to 2026 - News Distinct - May 30th, 2020
- Are We Overthinking Application Lifecycle Automation? - No Jitter - May 30th, 2020
- Wharfedale Offers No Upfront Costs and 180 days of Deferred Payment - AiThority - May 30th, 2020