When it comes to hosting something bigger, then we always prefer Cloud Hosting. Cloud Hosting isa new kind of Hosting solution for hosting bigger website or projects. Cloud Hostingfunctionalities are almost same as VPS Hosting butworks in a different way.
If youare a developer or have a blog website, then we highly recommend you to get a Managed WordPress Hosting instead of Cloud Hosting. But if you are running a big project or have multi websites that receive millions of traffic, then Cloud Hosting will be the perfect option. In this topic, we will cover 7Best Cloud Hosting Providers of 2018.
Before we dig into 7Best Cloud Hosting Providers, lets see the difference of a Cloud and VPS hosting.
These days there is a lot of talk about VPS and Cloud Hosting. Many web hosting companies prefer if youhave an organization or business. And there is no doubt that businesses can reap huge benefits from Managed Cloud Hosting. However, it is still confusing either to choose VPS or Cloud Hosting. So, before purchasing, you need to know the key difference between VPS and Cloud Hosting.
VPS also known as Virtual Private Server, is a server with its own copy of Operating System and distributed server resources. You can host your VPS in a virtual environment. For example, if you have a personal computer, that is an example of a VPS. Lets see the Pros and Cons of VPS hosting.
Advantages of VPS Hosting:
Disadvantages of VPS Hosting:
Check, 7 Best VPS Hosting Providers in 2017
In constant, Cloud Servers are connected together in a cluster and backed by SAN storages. Unlike VPS servers, Cloud servers are connected with multiple machines. You can get unlimited storage, bandwidth, and top-notch hardware. Generally, there are more benefits of using a Managed Cloud Hosting.
Advantages of Cloud Hosting:
Disadvantages of Cloud Hosting:
There are many Cloud Hosting Providers available, which provide different features, price, and support. So its hard to choose the Best Cloud Hosting Providers. So we made a list of 7 Best Cloud Hosting Providers, which are less expensive than other hosting companies and provides all features as well.
HostGatoris one of the Best Cloud Hosting Providers that supercharges your site easily. It provides four times extra resources than a shared hosting, so you wouldnt face any resource limit issues of having high traffic. You can monitor and allocate resources easily from your hosting dashboard.
After deploying your virtual server, if a hardware issue arises, your site is automatically switched to another server. This way your server stays 100% online. Besides, theiroptimal caching configuration makes your site faster. However, making the site faster isnt the end, you will also need to track your visitors, page download speed, uptime etc. And all you can do this from your dashboard.
You can get Cloud Hosting at an affordable price. Their basic plan starts from only $4.95/m, which offers 1CPU cores, 2GB memory, Unlimited Storage, Unlimited Data Transfer and you can host your one domain. Each plan includes local caching, powerful SSD drives, cPanel, Data Monitoring tools etc.
Price: $4.95/m (We are using HostGator Cloud Hosting)
Bluehost is WordPress recommended hosting which provides all kinds of hosting at an affordable price. On just 2015, Bluehost launched their Cloud Hosting. It offers same features and price as HostGator. If you are finding a cheap Cloud Hosting, then Bluehost is a good option and HostGator alternatives too.
They offer free site migration, so if you already own a website, you can easily migrate your existing site. Besides their fully-managed hosting allows you to add additional resources to your needs, fix automatic failover, monitor resources etc. They also providing integrated caching, so your site load so fast.
Their standard Cloud planstarts from $6.95/m, which includes 2 core CPU, 2 GB ram, 100 GB SSD storage, 1 free domain, unmetered bandwidth, 500 MB email storage.
DreamHost is WordPress recommended hosting and it is powering over 1.5 million websites since 1995. Their hosting platforms are specially optimized for WordPress and they also offer a different kind of hosting options. If you are a beginner then you can start with their shared hosting which offers a free domain name registration.
No matter if you are a blogger or a developer, their managed cloud hosting is a great option. Unlike other hosting providers, you can launch your cloud hosting within 30 seconds. They dont limit anything to your hosting and you can run anyapplication on their high-performance SSD cloud servers. If you are thinking to migrate your site or project to their server, they will take care of this. Their hassle-free cloud servers allow you to control everything on your need.
Another thing we like about DreamHost that their cloud hosting price is much cheaper than other hosting company. Their starter cloud hosting plan starts from only $4.50/month and their all accounts come with 100 GB block storage and free bandwidth.
A2Hosting is the fastest cloud hosting provider. However, their cloud hosting price is a bit expensive, but you will get the full benefit from it.
If you search for A2Hosting reviews on Google, you will see this hosting is the most rated preferred hosting than others. They provide almost every hosting features that a business site needs to be running without any hassle. If you are using a hosting and want to switch to a high-performance hosting environment, then A2Hosting is the perfect solution for you.
Their basic plan starts from $15/month which offers 10Gbps redundant network, ultra-fast hardware, high availability failure, Dedicated IPs, full root access and much more. Unlike other cloud hosting providers, you can configure your own customized cloud hosting which means you only pay what you use.
Liquidweb provides highly managed cloud hosting that is suitable for all kinds of websites and brands. High traffic sites frequently get traffic spikes which cause downtime, but Liquidweb can easily manage heavy traffic. Whether your site gets 10 hits or 10 million hits, theirweb server clusters continue to serve your traffic with no downtime.
Liquidweb also simplified their website management system with the simple dashboard. From the dashboard, you can create your website in just a few seconds. With theirCloud Hosting, you dont have to setup and configure a server, all are managed by them. If you have one or multi-website, no problem, they allowyou to host an unlimited number of websites without extra charge.
Their price starting from $59/m and offers 1 TB monthly bandwidth, 50 GB SSD Storage, simple dashboard and CloudFlare CDN.
Vultr is one of the best high-performance Cloud Hosting Providers and a great alternative of DigitalOcean. It can both manage light and heavy traffic. Their all servers are built with powerful infrastructure, SSD drives, lightning fast network and they have total 15 Data Centers over the world.
From their admin panel, you can deploy CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Windowsetc Operating System. You will be provided full Root access to control all stuff and a dedicated IP address included with all VMs. You can integrate with their API to deploy, destroy and control your instance.
They offer hourly and monthly billing system, so you can pay per hour or month. Their Cloud hosting planstarts from $2.50/mo which includes 1 core CPU, 512 MB memory, 500 GB bandwidth.
SiteGround offers fully managed Cloud Hosting. If you have small development project or want to host a high traffic site, then SiteGround as the best option. With their every plan, you will getWHM & cPanel, 1 Dedicated IP,IP Tables Firewall, Free SSL certificated, SSH Access etc.
Their starting plan starts from $80/m which offers 2 CPU cores, 4 GB memory, 40 GB SSD Space and 5 TB Data Transfer. They use lightweight Linux containers for their managed servers and you can add additional resources to your server any time to auto-scale upon traffic spikes without rebooting.From their cPanel, you can launch WordPress or any other popular CMS with just one click. They also offer daily backups, free CDN, SuperCacher, Staging etc.
From their cPanel, you can launch WordPress or any other popular CMS with just one click. They also offer daily backups, free CDN, SuperCacher, Staging etc.Being a VIP user, you will get blazing fast support by real experts andless than 10 min replies on tickets.
Get SiteGround Cloud Hosting
In this article, we have shown a compact list of 7 Best Managed Cloud Hosting Providers of 2018. I hope this helps you to find the best Cloud Hosting Provider. Do you have any suggestion, please let us know by leaving a comment. You can also find us onFacebook, Twitter, Google+.
See more here:
7 Best Managed Cloud Hosting Providers of 2018 - WPMyWeb
- Ways In Which Cloud Hosting Affects SEO Services And Results - HostReview.com - January 13th, 2020
- Home Office reinforces commitment to AWS with 100m cloud hosting deal - ComputerWeekly.com - January 13th, 2020
- WSL 2: Where is it, and where is it going? - TechRepublic - January 13th, 2020
- The biggest govtech deals of the week (13/01/20) - NS Tech - January 13th, 2020
- Lost in Migration? Attributing carbon when outsourcing to cloud - Data Economy - January 13th, 2020
- UKCloud announces new discounts to help organisations thrive and build an increasingly independent national capability - RealWire - January 13th, 2020
- How Cloud Computing is Driving the Industrial Revolution 4.0 - Elets - January 13th, 2020
- Informatica expands its leadership team and appoints Amit Walia as CEO - Data Economy - January 8th, 2020
- Enhancing Hyperscale Cloud Growth at the infra // STRUCTURE Summit - Yahoo Finance - January 8th, 2020
- Green House Data Adds Digital Transformation Expert Victor Tingler to Executive Team to Lead Enterprise Consulting Services - Yahoo Finance - January 8th, 2020
- Five Things To Do in St. Cloud, Jan. 13-17 - SC Times - January 8th, 2020
- FASB cloud computing cost standard to soon take effect - Compliance Week - January 3rd, 2020
- Amazon, Google, Microsoft: Who had the best year in cloud in 2019? - The Register - January 3rd, 2020
- Recovery In The Cloud: An Online Alternative To Face-To-Face AA Meetings - Forbes - January 3rd, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Future Investment Initiatives, Growing with Technology Development, New Innovations, Competitive Analysis and... - January 3rd, 2020
- Five Things To Do in St. Cloud, Jan. 6-10 - SC Times - January 3rd, 2020
- Are you ready to rock? City of St. Cloud hosting annual New Year's Eve event - Osceola News-Gazette - December 30th, 2019
- The biggest government tech stories of 2019 part one - PublicTechnology - December 30th, 2019
- The year of the French unicorns - TechCrunch - December 30th, 2019
- Startup Events This Week: Pulse42 and Mixer By Inc42, Drone Festival - Inc42 Media - December 30th, 2019
- Head to Head Survey: Snap (NYSE:SNAP) and Infinite Group (NYSE:IMCI) - Trent Times - December 30th, 2019
- Microsoft and Oracle extend their international cloud love-in - Data Economy - December 26th, 2019
- GDS publishes guidance on avoiding cloud lock-in - UKAuthority.com - December 26th, 2019
- Three Most Valuable Benefits that Encourage Companies to Adopt Serverless Architecture - Embedded Computing Design - December 26th, 2019
- Year-end Experience with the future prediction from Leaders - APN News - December 26th, 2019
- Key Factors behind Colocation and Managed Hosting Services Market Climbs on Positive Outlook of Booming Sales - Market Reports Observer - December 26th, 2019
- Will 2020 Be the Year of LoRa Networks? - Embedded Computing Design - December 26th, 2019
- Building Tech Solutions And Giving Back - Forbes - December 26th, 2019
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (NASDAQ:MDRX) Upgraded to Hold by ValuEngine - Slater Sentinel - December 26th, 2019
- Unisys objects to CFPB cloud award - Washington Technology - December 19th, 2019
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Size Will Grow Profitably In Upcoming Estimation, Challenges And Future Forecast 2025 - Bulletin Line - December 19th, 2019
- BP selects AWS over Azure for cloud-first strategy and climate ambitions - Diginomica - December 19th, 2019
- How to Eliminate IT Complexity and Succeed - Marketing Tech Outlook - December 19th, 2019
- Checkmarx Recognized as AWS Provider of Application Security Testing Solutions for Public Sector - HostReview.com - December 19th, 2019
- Bidco to acquire cloud firm after Boards agree on 79.4m deal - East Midlands Business Link - December 19th, 2019
- Bare Metal Cloud Market Scope and Opportunities Analysis 2017 2025 - News Cast Report - December 19th, 2019
- Kubernetes Security Leader Alcide Releases 2020 Predictions: Kubernetes on the Edge, Intelligent and Automated K8s Security and the Rise of... - December 19th, 2019
- Understanding the Benefits of Microsoft Azure Consulting for your Business - The Future of Things - December 19th, 2019
- Leaseweb USA Research Reveals that Nearly Two Thirds of Organizations Cite Hybrid or Private Cloud as the Future Infrastructure of Choice -... - December 19th, 2019
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Competitive Landscaping Mapping The Key Common Trends, Growth Analysis and Forecast 2024 - News Tribune - December 16th, 2019
- How SmartLogic helped these teams grow and manage scale with DevOps support - Technical.ly Brooklyn - December 16th, 2019
- Summit acquires fellow hosting company to boost its SMB reach - Data Economy - December 16th, 2019
- Atlassian welcomes third-party developers into the cloud with Forge - SDTimes.com - December 16th, 2019
- Working at the heart of digitalisation - Data Economy - December 16th, 2019
- Bare Metal Cloud Market 2019 In-Depth Analysis and Future Forecast 2019-2026 | Key Players include IBM Corporation , Oracle Corporation , Centurylink... - December 16th, 2019
- The Top 13 Cloud Computing Conferences to Attend in 2020 - Solutions Review - December 14th, 2019
- Oracle Plans To Ride ERP And Database To Greater Cloud Glory - CRN: Technology news for channel partners and solution providers - December 14th, 2019
- Understanding Control, Security and Risk When Moving to Cloud - - Enterprise Times - December 14th, 2019
- 8 Cloud Outages That Shook The Tech World In 2019 - Analytics India Magazine - December 14th, 2019
- Microsoft Is Ignoring Amazons Dispute Over The U.S. JEDI Cloud Contract - Wccftech - December 14th, 2019
- Schneider Electric Wins 'AI/ Machine Learning Innovation' and 'Edge Project of the Year' at the 2019 SDC Awards - EnerCom Inc. - December 14th, 2019
- Firms believe hybrid or private cloud to be the future, research shows - DevOps Online - December 14th, 2019
- Global Bare Metal Cloud Market Foresight by 2019 2025| Key Companies IBM Corp., Oracle Corporation, Centurylink Incorporation, Rackspace Hosting... - December 14th, 2019
- What is Platform-as-a-Service? Everything you need to know about PaaS - TechRadar - December 9th, 2019
- Data security and the cloud: 3 things your team needs to know - TechBeacon - December 9th, 2019
- Australian animation studio, Animal Logic, partners with AWS to render films in the cloud - Which-50 - December 9th, 2019
- G7CR Technologies - The Journey of 2019 Microsoft Country Partner - Techstory - December 9th, 2019
- Service Express Addresses the Failure Curve at Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2019 - PR Web - December 9th, 2019
- Global Cloud Hosting Service Market 2019 Industry Research, Segmentation, Key Players Analysis and Forecast to 2024 - News Midget - December 4th, 2019
- Logz.io Unveils First-Ever Open Source-Based Cloud Observability Platform Powered by ELK and Grafana - GlobeNewswire - December 4th, 2019
- 'Big 3' Public Cloud Providers: 4 Reasons Not to Use Them - ITPro Today - December 4th, 2019
- Global Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 - World Industry Reports - December 4th, 2019
- Join Us For The IBM i On The Public Cloud Webinar - IT Jungle - December 4th, 2019
- Amazon reveals new server chip to take on Intel - MyBroadband - December 4th, 2019
- SysGroup (LON:SYS) Hits New 1-Year Low at $33.50 - TechNewsObserver - December 4th, 2019
- How to match your IT workloads to the right cloud - TechBeacon - December 2nd, 2019
- Application modernisation in 2020 and beyond why businesses need to be ready now - CIO Australia - December 2nd, 2019
- Cloud Performance Varies Across the World, New Report Finds - ITPro Today - December 2nd, 2019
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday: These web hosting offers come only once a year - MyHostNews.com - November 30th, 2019
- HostNOC offering a big discount on its hosting and dedicated servers - Press Release - Digital Journal - November 30th, 2019
- Processing 30 billion images a month, heres how ImageKit delivers 98% of the optimised images in under 50 mil - YourStory - November 30th, 2019
- Cloud-based Database Market 2019 to Perceive Biggest Trend and Opportunity with Key Players Google, Amazon Web Services, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle,... - November 30th, 2019
- This Week in Jobs: We're one wild turkey - Technical.ly - November 30th, 2019
- Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services Market Revenue, Region Analysis, And Forecast 2024 - Space Market Research - November 30th, 2019
- Why Is Apple Trusted More Than Google? - Forbes - November 30th, 2019
- Ryuk ransomware attack on cloud hosting company affected 110 hospitals - TEISS - November 28th, 2019
- Embrace the Journey of Technological Transformation - CIOReview - November 28th, 2019
- Global Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) Market 2018-2022 | Evolving Opportunities with IBM and iland | Technavio - Business Wire - November 28th, 2019
- Join In For The IBM i On The Public Cloud Webinar - IT Jungle - November 28th, 2019
- If tsoHost is lecturing us on sleep hygiene, Brit outfit really does have hosting back to front - The Register - November 28th, 2019