When it comes to hosting something bigger, then we always prefer Cloud Hosting. Cloud Hosting isa new kind of Hosting solution for hosting bigger website or projects. Cloud Hostingfunctionalities are almost same as VPS Hosting butworks in a different way.
If youare a developer or have a blog website, then we highly recommend you to get a Managed WordPress Hosting instead of Cloud Hosting. But if you are running a big project or have multi websites that receive millions of traffic, then Cloud Hosting will be the perfect option. In this topic, we will cover 7Best Cloud Hosting Providers of 2018.
Before we dig into 7Best Cloud Hosting Providers, lets see the difference of a Cloud and VPS hosting.
These days there is a lot of talk about VPS and Cloud Hosting. Many web hosting companies prefer if youhave an organization or business. And there is no doubt that businesses can reap huge benefits from Managed Cloud Hosting. However, it is still confusing either to choose VPS or Cloud Hosting. So, before purchasing, you need to know the key difference between VPS and Cloud Hosting.
VPS also known as Virtual Private Server, is a server with its own copy of Operating System and distributed server resources. You can host your VPS in a virtual environment. For example, if you have a personal computer, that is an example of a VPS. Lets see the Pros and Cons of VPS hosting.
Advantages of VPS Hosting:
Disadvantages of VPS Hosting:
Check, 7 Best VPS Hosting Providers in 2017
In constant, Cloud Servers are connected together in a cluster and backed by SAN storages. Unlike VPS servers, Cloud servers are connected with multiple machines. You can get unlimited storage, bandwidth, and top-notch hardware. Generally, there are more benefits of using a Managed Cloud Hosting.
Advantages of Cloud Hosting:
Disadvantages of Cloud Hosting:
There are many Cloud Hosting Providers available, which provide different features, price, and support. So its hard to choose the Best Cloud Hosting Providers. So we made a list of 7 Best Cloud Hosting Providers, which are less expensive than other hosting companies and provides all features as well.
HostGatoris one of the Best Cloud Hosting Providers that supercharges your site easily. It provides four times extra resources than a shared hosting, so you wouldnt face any resource limit issues of having high traffic. You can monitor and allocate resources easily from your hosting dashboard.
After deploying your virtual server, if a hardware issue arises, your site is automatically switched to another server. This way your server stays 100% online. Besides, theiroptimal caching configuration makes your site faster. However, making the site faster isnt the end, you will also need to track your visitors, page download speed, uptime etc. And all you can do this from your dashboard.
You can get Cloud Hosting at an affordable price. Their basic plan starts from only $4.95/m, which offers 1CPU cores, 2GB memory, Unlimited Storage, Unlimited Data Transfer and you can host your one domain. Each plan includes local caching, powerful SSD drives, cPanel, Data Monitoring tools etc.
Price: $4.95/m (We are using HostGator Cloud Hosting)
Bluehost is WordPress recommended hosting which provides all kinds of hosting at an affordable price. On just 2015, Bluehost launched their Cloud Hosting. It offers same features and price as HostGator. If you are finding a cheap Cloud Hosting, then Bluehost is a good option and HostGator alternatives too.
They offer free site migration, so if you already own a website, you can easily migrate your existing site. Besides their fully-managed hosting allows you to add additional resources to your needs, fix automatic failover, monitor resources etc. They also providing integrated caching, so your site load so fast.
Their standard Cloud planstarts from $6.95/m, which includes 2 core CPU, 2 GB ram, 100 GB SSD storage, 1 free domain, unmetered bandwidth, 500 MB email storage.
DreamHost is WordPress recommended hosting and it is powering over 1.5 million websites since 1995. Their hosting platforms are specially optimized for WordPress and they also offer a different kind of hosting options. If you are a beginner then you can start with their shared hosting which offers a free domain name registration.
No matter if you are a blogger or a developer, their managed cloud hosting is a great option. Unlike other hosting providers, you can launch your cloud hosting within 30 seconds. They dont limit anything to your hosting and you can run anyapplication on their high-performance SSD cloud servers. If you are thinking to migrate your site or project to their server, they will take care of this. Their hassle-free cloud servers allow you to control everything on your need.
Another thing we like about DreamHost that their cloud hosting price is much cheaper than other hosting company. Their starter cloud hosting plan starts from only $4.50/month and their all accounts come with 100 GB block storage and free bandwidth.
A2Hosting is the fastest cloud hosting provider. However, their cloud hosting price is a bit expensive, but you will get the full benefit from it.
If you search for A2Hosting reviews on Google, you will see this hosting is the most rated preferred hosting than others. They provide almost every hosting features that a business site needs to be running without any hassle. If you are using a hosting and want to switch to a high-performance hosting environment, then A2Hosting is the perfect solution for you.
Their basic plan starts from $15/month which offers 10Gbps redundant network, ultra-fast hardware, high availability failure, Dedicated IPs, full root access and much more. Unlike other cloud hosting providers, you can configure your own customized cloud hosting which means you only pay what you use.
Liquidweb provides highly managed cloud hosting that is suitable for all kinds of websites and brands. High traffic sites frequently get traffic spikes which cause downtime, but Liquidweb can easily manage heavy traffic. Whether your site gets 10 hits or 10 million hits, theirweb server clusters continue to serve your traffic with no downtime.
Liquidweb also simplified their website management system with the simple dashboard. From the dashboard, you can create your website in just a few seconds. With theirCloud Hosting, you dont have to setup and configure a server, all are managed by them. If you have one or multi-website, no problem, they allowyou to host an unlimited number of websites without extra charge.
Their price starting from $59/m and offers 1 TB monthly bandwidth, 50 GB SSD Storage, simple dashboard and CloudFlare CDN.
Vultr is one of the best high-performance Cloud Hosting Providers and a great alternative of DigitalOcean. It can both manage light and heavy traffic. Their all servers are built with powerful infrastructure, SSD drives, lightning fast network and they have total 15 Data Centers over the world.
From their admin panel, you can deploy CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Windowsetc Operating System. You will be provided full Root access to control all stuff and a dedicated IP address included with all VMs. You can integrate with their API to deploy, destroy and control your instance.
They offer hourly and monthly billing system, so you can pay per hour or month. Their Cloud hosting planstarts from $2.50/mo which includes 1 core CPU, 512 MB memory, 500 GB bandwidth.
SiteGround offers fully managed Cloud Hosting. If you have small development project or want to host a high traffic site, then SiteGround as the best option. With their every plan, you will getWHM & cPanel, 1 Dedicated IP,IP Tables Firewall, Free SSL certificated, SSH Access etc.
Their starting plan starts from $80/m which offers 2 CPU cores, 4 GB memory, 40 GB SSD Space and 5 TB Data Transfer. They use lightweight Linux containers for their managed servers and you can add additional resources to your server any time to auto-scale upon traffic spikes without rebooting.From their cPanel, you can launch WordPress or any other popular CMS with just one click. They also offer daily backups, free CDN, SuperCacher, Staging etc.
From their cPanel, you can launch WordPress or any other popular CMS with just one click. They also offer daily backups, free CDN, SuperCacher, Staging etc.Being a VIP user, you will get blazing fast support by real experts andless than 10 min replies on tickets.
Get SiteGround Cloud Hosting
In this article, we have shown a compact list of 7 Best Managed Cloud Hosting Providers of 2018. I hope this helps you to find the best Cloud Hosting Provider. Do you have any suggestion, please let us know by leaving a comment. You can also find us onFacebook, Twitter, Google+.
See more here:
7 Best Managed Cloud Hosting Providers of 2018 - WPMyWeb
- Palomino Inc. Completes Acquisition of GCIS Inc. to Grow Cloud Hosting and Business Application Support in Times of COVID-19 - Yahoo Finance - August 8th, 2020
- Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Research Report by Service Type, by Organization Size, by Deployment, by Vertical - Global Forecast to 2025 -... - August 8th, 2020
- Cloud Hosted vs. On-Premise vs. Self Hosted vs. Private Cloud PMS: All Platforms Have Advantages; Which is Right for You? | By Warren Dehan -... - August 8th, 2020
- Capital One to pay $80M penalty over 2019 data breach - Banking Dive - August 8th, 2020
- 16 reasons why you should move your backup to a NZ-hosted solution - IT Brief New Zealand - August 8th, 2020
- All PMS Platforms Have Advantages, But Which One is Right for Your Hotel? | - Hotel Technology News - August 8th, 2020
- Bare metal vs dedicated servers: which is the better web hosting option? - ITProPortal - August 8th, 2020
- Help For Caregivers Coming to St Cloud VA - KNSI Radio - August 8th, 2020
- [Webinar] eDiscovery In The Age of Cloud Applications: How To Collect From Slack - August 20th, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET - JD Supra - August 8th, 2020
- Army transitions from Industrial Age to Information Age Fort Carson Mountaineer - fortcarsonmountaineer.com - July 25th, 2020
- Adobe Partners With Red Hat, Google Updates AI Offering and More CX News - CMSWire - July 25th, 2020
- Cloud Migration - COVID Effect - Story of Future - July 25th, 2020
- Pandemic shockwave shatters cultural barriers to cloud adoption - Daily Trust - July 25th, 2020
- How much it costs to build and host a website in South Africa - MyBroadband - July 25th, 2020
- Network Host Service Market to Grow Significantly With Increasing Advancements in Technology, Says QYR| AT&T, Google Cloud, GoDaddy - Owned - July 25th, 2020
- A CoE in IoT in Agriculture at Guwahati, Animation at Shillong and Emerging Tech-AR/VR Launched - Express Computer - July 25th, 2020
- Top 5 Things to Know in the Market on Thursday, July 23rd By .com - Up News Info - July 25th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Size By Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecast Up To 2026 - 3rd... - July 14th, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market Comprehensive Survey on Demand by 2025 - Cole of Duty - July 14th, 2020
- Impact of Covid-19 on Application Hosting 2020-2027 with Focusing Key players like IBM, AWS, Google, Rackspace, etc - Cole of Duty - July 14th, 2020
- Google reportedly abandoned a cloud computing product for the Chinese market - The Verge - July 14th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Share, 5evelopment Status and Outlook by Players To 2020-2025 | Amazon Web Services, AT & T, Google,... - July 14th, 2020
- Migrating Your Clients to an Alternative Cloud Provider is Easier than You Might Think - Channel Futures - July 14th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Size By Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecast Up To 2026... - July 14th, 2020
- Bullish Google looks to invest $10 billion over 7 years to digitize India - Livemint - July 14th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 8th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 8th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market: 2020 Global Industry Size, Share, Uses, Benefits, Trends, Growth Application, Key Manufacturers and 2026 Demand... - July 8th, 2020
- Y Soft announces YSoft SAFEQ Cloud, a New Family of Cloud-Based Print Services - What They Think - July 8th, 2020
- Industry VoicesRaynovich: The cloud is swallowing everything - FierceTelecom - July 8th, 2020
- Mohamed Arab Joins VPLS as VP of Cloud and Managed Services - PR Web - July 8th, 2020
- Dremio Dives Deep Below the Surface for the Industry's First Cloud Data Lake Conference - Business Wire - July 8th, 2020
- Astonishing growth in Cloud Communications Platform Market anticipates to grow at $ 4.4 billion by 2021, from 2016 to 2021, with CAGR of 26.8% with... - July 8th, 2020
- MediaOps' New 'Digital Anarchist' Streaming Video Platform Delivers Expert Content on What's Next In DevOps, Cybersecurity, Cloud Native and Digital... - July 8th, 2020
- Green House Data and Zerto Fast-Track Digital Transformation with Hybrid Cloud Resilience and Portability - MyHostNews.com - July 8th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact On Cloud Hosting Service Providers Market Projection By Latest Technology, Global Analysis, Industry Growth, Current Trends And... - July 4th, 2020
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2020: Best Cloud Provider to the Sell SideBT - www.waterstechnology.com - July 4th, 2020
- Global Cloud Hosting Service Market 2020 Analysis, Types, Applications, Forecast and COVID-19 Impact Analysis 2026 - Daily Research Chronicles - July 4th, 2020
- Green House Data and Zerto Fast-Track Digital Transformation with Hybrid Cloud Resilience - AiThority - July 4th, 2020
- Leaseweb's Five-Year Growth Exceeds Double the Market Average, Further Cementing Position as Top Player in International Cloud Hosting Market -... - July 4th, 2020
- THNQ fund from ROBO Global looks ahead to AI infrastructure growth - Robot Report - July 4th, 2020
- Bare Metal Cloud Market research, Industry Outlook, Current Trends and Forecast by 2025 - CueReport - July 4th, 2020
- Application Hosting Market | Global Industry Analysis, Segments, Top Key Players, Drivers and Trends to 2027 - Cole of Duty - July 4th, 2020
- Professional Services Automation Market Key Vendors, Analysis by Growth and Revolutionary Opportunities by 2025 - Apsters News - July 4th, 2020
- VyOS and FastNetMon Announce Integration | 2020-07-01 | Press Releases - Stockhouse - July 4th, 2020
- India bans 59 Chinese apps including TikTok and WeChat - Data Economy - July 4th, 2020
- Global Bare Metal Cloud Market with Covid-19 Effect Analysis | likewise Industry is Booming Globaly with Key Players IBM Corporation, Oracle... - July 4th, 2020
- Leaseweb's Five-Year growth Exceeds Double the Market Average, Further Cementing Position as Top Player in International Cloud Hosting Market - PR Web - June 30th, 2020
- Cloud hosting group confident on future prospects - The Business Desk - June 30th, 2020
- Connor and Scalio Announce Venture to Bring GRC and License Optimization to the Cloud - GlobeNewswire - June 30th, 2020
- What Is Cloud Computing? - World Atlas - June 30th, 2020
- Thought Machine's Vault Now Proven and Available on All Infrastructure Options: SaaS, Private or Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and on Premises - Business... - June 30th, 2020
- Global Application Hosting Market : Industry Analysis and forecast 2020 2027 - Morning Tick - June 30th, 2020
- Data Centers Above the Clouds: Colocation Goes to Space - Data Center Frontier - June 30th, 2020
- 'This Pandemic Has Highlighted The Importance Of Cloud System': Anand Chandra, Synechron - Express Computer - June 30th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2020 Digital Learning, Growth Analysis, Industry Trends, Advanced Technologies, Services, Business Overview... - June 30th, 2020
- 4 common software maintenance models and when to use them - TechTarget - June 30th, 2020
- Applying AI and Cloud Technologies for Multivariate Control in Upstream Processes, Upcoming Webinar Hosted by Xtalks - PR Web - June 30th, 2020
- How to Host Your Own VPN with Algo and Cloud Hosting - How-To Geek - June 27th, 2020
- Web Hosting Services Market 2019 Size Overview By Industrial Application, E-Commerce Boom, Cloud Hosting, Latest Trends, New-Advancements in Internet... - June 27th, 2020
- This week in storage: Teradata in the cloud, WD Zoned SSDs and more - Blocks and Files - June 27th, 2020
- Top 10 Cloud Technology Market Exclusive insight on Transformation 2025 - Cole of Duty - June 27th, 2020
- Why you should shun unmanaged hosting and adopt managed - MOARGeek - June 27th, 2020
- E.ON selects Wipro for grid and digital transformation - Smart Energy - June 27th, 2020
- Application Hosting Market Key Players, Industry Overview, Application and Analysis to 2020-2026 - 3rd Watch News - June 27th, 2020
- Top 5 IT Certifications That Will Get You Paid in 2020 - ClearanceJobs - ClearanceJobs - June 27th, 2020
- Global personal cloud market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2020-2026 - Salamanca Press - June 27th, 2020
- An Introduction to Dave Antrobus, technology director of Fresh Thinking Group - Business MattersBusiness Matters - June 27th, 2020
- Uploadcare Media Pipeline for Online Business Wins at Nanjing Tech Week Competition - AsiaOne - June 27th, 2020
- JIESHUN Smart Parking and Cloud Hosting at Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport - Parking Network - June 22nd, 2020
- Cloud Computing Transforming And Revolutionising Cybersecurity In India - Inc42 Media - June 22nd, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Analysis, Top Manufacturers, Share, Growth, Statistics, Opportunities and Forecast To 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 22nd, 2020
- Global Application Hosting Market 2020 by Type, Share, Applications, Key Players, Growth, Trends and Forecast To 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 22nd, 2020
- Grading and audio post in the cloud | Industry Trends | IBC - IBC365 - June 22nd, 2020
- Serverless Architecture Market 2020 Global Trend, Segmentation and Opportunities Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 22nd, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis- Global Email Hosting Services Market 2020-2024 | Growing Adoption of the Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) Policy to... - June 22nd, 2020
- Global Cloud Hosting Service Market Expected to Grow with a Significant Rate by 2024 Top Players : DreamHost, GoDaddy, HostGator, InMotion, Bluehost,... - June 22nd, 2020
- VPLS recognized on CRN's list of Top 500 Solutions Providers for second consecutive year - PR Web - June 22nd, 2020
- Security problems with the Employment Security Department should have been fixed last year - washingtonpolicy.org - June 22nd, 2020
- Global Cloud-based Database Market 2020 by Type, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast To 2030 - 3rd Watch News - June 22nd, 2020