As an affected international aviation hub with annual passenger footfall of up to 50 million passengers, the epidemic prevention work of Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport cannot be ignored. Shenzhen Airport has formulated a special emergency response plan, installing body temperature detection equipment in the terminals, and increasing the sterilization frequency in crowded areas, all in an effort effort to ensure epidemic prevention and control. The unattended P1 parking lot, completed last year, provides an additional resource to the airport.
On December 27, 2019, the parking management system and supporting hardware was upgraded at Shenzhen Airport. The newly launched system supports multiple functions, such as HD LPR, face-to-face payment, cash changing, video intercom, and license plate recognition error correction. These mean that the first unattended parking lot at Shenzhen Airport is officially serving passengers in the P1 parking lot.
Since the outbreak, from January until now, the airport P1 parking lot has experienced an average daily traffic volume of nearly 2,800 vehicles. With the help of JIESHUN cloud hosting, the parking lot management team has already removed booths & toll staff and released more available staff to quarantine positions. Thus, the team has reduced costs, improved efficiency, and importantly lowered the risk of personnel direct contact to prevent virus transmission.
Before the upgrade of JIESHUN cloud hosting, the online payment ratio of Shenzhen Airport 's P1 parking lot reached more than 95%. However, the sheer volume of passenger traffic has resulted in management arranging at least 5 shifts to meet the 5% of offline payment needs alone.
Parking lot management staff members can access the centralized parking management system and control all software and hardware for the parking lot through intelligent remote office and mobile terminal management. Staff members in different positions can view relevant data reports on the PC and mobile terminals to carry out mobile offices. The vehicle entry and exit management is also becoming more intelligent, efficient, convenient and safe.
Airport passengers are able to pay parking fees through automated payment machines, Alipay/WeChat and QR code in the P1 parking lot and can also receive electronic invoices through the Shenzhen Airport official account by themselves. Upgraded equipment has improved the license plate recognition rate and effectively accelerated the traffic efficiency.
If passengers encounter difficulties when entering or leaving the field, they can push the intercom buttons of the parking management controllers/dispensers to communicate with cloud hosting personnel who are able to operate the gates remotely. Cloud hosting personnel can also take the initiative to intervene through the environmental monitoring of entrances and exits to help manage drivers expectations. With this kind of one-click access to cloud hosting, personnel can not only demonstrate the operating efficiency and service quality of the "smart airport", but also protect drivers from public health threats.
The outbreak covered the entire Chinese Spring Festival holiday. Some car park managers still relied on security staff for parking management and were unable to have more anti-epidemic manpower or other resources in the short term. This led to great difficulties in the entry and exit management of vehicles in specific areas, and the anti-epidemic work was carried out quite passively.
With the help of JIESHUN smart parking and cloud hosting service, Shenzhen Airport's P1 parking lot is able to, not only prevent the spread caused by the contact of the parking lot personnel, but also be combined with big data trajectory tracking to help the comprehensive epidemic prevention planning of the city.
With the necessity for nationwide epidemic prevention and control, real-time monitoring and analysis of big data from connected parking lots may provide strong support for epidemic prevention and control.
The world leader in smart parking with 100,000 parking lots globally, positioning No.1 in China. Established in 1992 as Shenzhen Jieshun Science and Technology Industry, JIESHUN is the world's leading one-stop supplier of smart parking solutions. We offer complete and customized Entrance and Exit Control solutions, including a parking management system (PMS), parking guidance systems (PGS), barrier gates, pedestrian gates, access control, as well as a unified cloud-based platform for centralized monitoring and management.
- Jelastic PaaS Expanded for Educational Institutions with Reclaim Cloud Hosting in the USA, Canada and the United Kingdom - HostReview.com - August 10th, 2020
- Big Boom In Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market With A Growing CACR During 2020-2027| Med Tech Solutions Inc, Rackspace, Health Catalyst, OVH Cloud,... - August 10th, 2020
- Verizon Business Plans to Simplify and Accelerate E2E IoT Solution with Microsoft Azure - The Fast Mode - August 10th, 2020
- What you should know when creating your own website - MyBroadband - August 10th, 2020
- Palomino Inc. Completes Acquisition of GCIS Inc. to Grow Cloud Hosting and Business Application Support in Times of COVID-19 - Yahoo Finance - August 8th, 2020
- Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Research Report by Service Type, by Organization Size, by Deployment, by Vertical - Global Forecast to 2025 -... - August 8th, 2020
- Cloud Hosted vs. On-Premise vs. Self Hosted vs. Private Cloud PMS: All Platforms Have Advantages; Which is Right for You? | By Warren Dehan -... - August 8th, 2020
- Capital One to pay $80M penalty over 2019 data breach - Banking Dive - August 8th, 2020
- 16 reasons why you should move your backup to a NZ-hosted solution - IT Brief New Zealand - August 8th, 2020
- All PMS Platforms Have Advantages, But Which One is Right for Your Hotel? | - Hotel Technology News - August 8th, 2020
- Bare metal vs dedicated servers: which is the better web hosting option? - ITProPortal - August 8th, 2020
- Help For Caregivers Coming to St Cloud VA - KNSI Radio - August 8th, 2020
- [Webinar] eDiscovery In The Age of Cloud Applications: How To Collect From Slack - August 20th, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET - JD Supra - August 8th, 2020
- Army transitions from Industrial Age to Information Age Fort Carson Mountaineer - fortcarsonmountaineer.com - July 25th, 2020
- Adobe Partners With Red Hat, Google Updates AI Offering and More CX News - CMSWire - July 25th, 2020
- Cloud Migration - COVID Effect - Story of Future - July 25th, 2020
- Pandemic shockwave shatters cultural barriers to cloud adoption - Daily Trust - July 25th, 2020
- How much it costs to build and host a website in South Africa - MyBroadband - July 25th, 2020
- Network Host Service Market to Grow Significantly With Increasing Advancements in Technology, Says QYR| AT&T, Google Cloud, GoDaddy - Owned - July 25th, 2020
- A CoE in IoT in Agriculture at Guwahati, Animation at Shillong and Emerging Tech-AR/VR Launched - Express Computer - July 25th, 2020
- Top 5 Things to Know in the Market on Thursday, July 23rd By .com - Up News Info - July 25th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Size By Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecast Up To 2026 - 3rd... - July 14th, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market Comprehensive Survey on Demand by 2025 - Cole of Duty - July 14th, 2020
- Impact of Covid-19 on Application Hosting 2020-2027 with Focusing Key players like IBM, AWS, Google, Rackspace, etc - Cole of Duty - July 14th, 2020
- Google reportedly abandoned a cloud computing product for the Chinese market - The Verge - July 14th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market Share, 5evelopment Status and Outlook by Players To 2020-2025 | Amazon Web Services, AT & T, Google,... - July 14th, 2020
- Migrating Your Clients to an Alternative Cloud Provider is Easier than You Might Think - Channel Futures - July 14th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Size By Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecast Up To 2026... - July 14th, 2020
- Bullish Google looks to invest $10 billion over 7 years to digitize India - Livemint - July 14th, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 8th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 8th, 2020
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market: 2020 Global Industry Size, Share, Uses, Benefits, Trends, Growth Application, Key Manufacturers and 2026 Demand... - July 8th, 2020
- Y Soft announces YSoft SAFEQ Cloud, a New Family of Cloud-Based Print Services - What They Think - July 8th, 2020
- Industry VoicesRaynovich: The cloud is swallowing everything - FierceTelecom - July 8th, 2020
- Mohamed Arab Joins VPLS as VP of Cloud and Managed Services - PR Web - July 8th, 2020
- Dremio Dives Deep Below the Surface for the Industry's First Cloud Data Lake Conference - Business Wire - July 8th, 2020
- Astonishing growth in Cloud Communications Platform Market anticipates to grow at $ 4.4 billion by 2021, from 2016 to 2021, with CAGR of 26.8% with... - July 8th, 2020
- MediaOps' New 'Digital Anarchist' Streaming Video Platform Delivers Expert Content on What's Next In DevOps, Cybersecurity, Cloud Native and Digital... - July 8th, 2020
- Green House Data and Zerto Fast-Track Digital Transformation with Hybrid Cloud Resilience and Portability - MyHostNews.com - July 8th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact On Cloud Hosting Service Providers Market Projection By Latest Technology, Global Analysis, Industry Growth, Current Trends And... - July 4th, 2020
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2020: Best Cloud Provider to the Sell SideBT - www.waterstechnology.com - July 4th, 2020
- Global Cloud Hosting Service Market 2020 Analysis, Types, Applications, Forecast and COVID-19 Impact Analysis 2026 - Daily Research Chronicles - July 4th, 2020
- Green House Data and Zerto Fast-Track Digital Transformation with Hybrid Cloud Resilience - AiThority - July 4th, 2020
- Leaseweb's Five-Year Growth Exceeds Double the Market Average, Further Cementing Position as Top Player in International Cloud Hosting Market -... - July 4th, 2020
- THNQ fund from ROBO Global looks ahead to AI infrastructure growth - Robot Report - July 4th, 2020
- Bare Metal Cloud Market research, Industry Outlook, Current Trends and Forecast by 2025 - CueReport - July 4th, 2020
- Application Hosting Market | Global Industry Analysis, Segments, Top Key Players, Drivers and Trends to 2027 - Cole of Duty - July 4th, 2020
- Professional Services Automation Market Key Vendors, Analysis by Growth and Revolutionary Opportunities by 2025 - Apsters News - July 4th, 2020
- VyOS and FastNetMon Announce Integration | 2020-07-01 | Press Releases - Stockhouse - July 4th, 2020
- India bans 59 Chinese apps including TikTok and WeChat - Data Economy - July 4th, 2020
- Global Bare Metal Cloud Market with Covid-19 Effect Analysis | likewise Industry is Booming Globaly with Key Players IBM Corporation, Oracle... - July 4th, 2020
- Leaseweb's Five-Year growth Exceeds Double the Market Average, Further Cementing Position as Top Player in International Cloud Hosting Market - PR Web - June 30th, 2020
- Cloud hosting group confident on future prospects - The Business Desk - June 30th, 2020
- Connor and Scalio Announce Venture to Bring GRC and License Optimization to the Cloud - GlobeNewswire - June 30th, 2020
- What Is Cloud Computing? - World Atlas - June 30th, 2020
- Thought Machine's Vault Now Proven and Available on All Infrastructure Options: SaaS, Private or Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and on Premises - Business... - June 30th, 2020
- Global Application Hosting Market : Industry Analysis and forecast 2020 2027 - Morning Tick - June 30th, 2020
- Data Centers Above the Clouds: Colocation Goes to Space - Data Center Frontier - June 30th, 2020
- 'This Pandemic Has Highlighted The Importance Of Cloud System': Anand Chandra, Synechron - Express Computer - June 30th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2020 Digital Learning, Growth Analysis, Industry Trends, Advanced Technologies, Services, Business Overview... - June 30th, 2020
- 4 common software maintenance models and when to use them - TechTarget - June 30th, 2020
- Applying AI and Cloud Technologies for Multivariate Control in Upstream Processes, Upcoming Webinar Hosted by Xtalks - PR Web - June 30th, 2020
- How to Host Your Own VPN with Algo and Cloud Hosting - How-To Geek - June 27th, 2020
- Web Hosting Services Market 2019 Size Overview By Industrial Application, E-Commerce Boom, Cloud Hosting, Latest Trends, New-Advancements in Internet... - June 27th, 2020
- This week in storage: Teradata in the cloud, WD Zoned SSDs and more - Blocks and Files - June 27th, 2020
- Top 10 Cloud Technology Market Exclusive insight on Transformation 2025 - Cole of Duty - June 27th, 2020
- Why you should shun unmanaged hosting and adopt managed - MOARGeek - June 27th, 2020
- E.ON selects Wipro for grid and digital transformation - Smart Energy - June 27th, 2020
- Application Hosting Market Key Players, Industry Overview, Application and Analysis to 2020-2026 - 3rd Watch News - June 27th, 2020
- Top 5 IT Certifications That Will Get You Paid in 2020 - ClearanceJobs - ClearanceJobs - June 27th, 2020
- Global personal cloud market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2020-2026 - Salamanca Press - June 27th, 2020
- An Introduction to Dave Antrobus, technology director of Fresh Thinking Group - Business MattersBusiness Matters - June 27th, 2020
- Uploadcare Media Pipeline for Online Business Wins at Nanjing Tech Week Competition - AsiaOne - June 27th, 2020
- Cloud Computing Transforming And Revolutionising Cybersecurity In India - Inc42 Media - June 22nd, 2020
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Analysis, Top Manufacturers, Share, Growth, Statistics, Opportunities and Forecast To 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 22nd, 2020
- Global Application Hosting Market 2020 by Type, Share, Applications, Key Players, Growth, Trends and Forecast To 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 22nd, 2020
- Grading and audio post in the cloud | Industry Trends | IBC - IBC365 - June 22nd, 2020
- Serverless Architecture Market 2020 Global Trend, Segmentation and Opportunities Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 22nd, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis- Global Email Hosting Services Market 2020-2024 | Growing Adoption of the Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) Policy to... - June 22nd, 2020
- Global Cloud Hosting Service Market Expected to Grow with a Significant Rate by 2024 Top Players : DreamHost, GoDaddy, HostGator, InMotion, Bluehost,... - June 22nd, 2020