As an affected international aviation hub with annual passenger footfall of up to 50 million passengers, the epidemic prevention work of Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport cannot be ignored. Shenzhen Airport has formulated a special emergency response plan, installing body temperature detection equipment in the terminals, and increasing the sterilization frequency in crowded areas, all in an effort effort to ensure epidemic prevention and control. The unattended P1 parking lot, completed last year, provides an additional resource to the airport.
On December 27, 2019, the parking management system and supporting hardware was upgraded at Shenzhen Airport. The newly launched system supports multiple functions, such as HD LPR, face-to-face payment, cash changing, video intercom, and license plate recognition error correction. These mean that the first unattended parking lot at Shenzhen Airport is officially serving passengers in the P1 parking lot.
Since the outbreak, from January until now, the airport P1 parking lot has experienced an average daily traffic volume of nearly 2,800 vehicles. With the help of JIESHUN cloud hosting, the parking lot management team has already removed booths & toll staff and released more available staff to quarantine positions. Thus, the team has reduced costs, improved efficiency, and importantly lowered the risk of personnel direct contact to prevent virus transmission.
Before the upgrade of JIESHUN cloud hosting, the online payment ratio of Shenzhen Airport 's P1 parking lot reached more than 95%. However, the sheer volume of passenger traffic has resulted in management arranging at least 5 shifts to meet the 5% of offline payment needs alone.
Parking lot management staff members can access the centralized parking management system and control all software and hardware for the parking lot through intelligent remote office and mobile terminal management. Staff members in different positions can view relevant data reports on the PC and mobile terminals to carry out mobile offices. The vehicle entry and exit management is also becoming more intelligent, efficient, convenient and safe.
Airport passengers are able to pay parking fees through automated payment machines, Alipay/WeChat and QR code in the P1 parking lot and can also receive electronic invoices through the Shenzhen Airport official account by themselves. Upgraded equipment has improved the license plate recognition rate and effectively accelerated the traffic efficiency.
If passengers encounter difficulties when entering or leaving the field, they can push the intercom buttons of the parking management controllers/dispensers to communicate with cloud hosting personnel who are able to operate the gates remotely. Cloud hosting personnel can also take the initiative to intervene through the environmental monitoring of entrances and exits to help manage drivers expectations. With this kind of one-click access to cloud hosting, personnel can not only demonstrate the operating efficiency and service quality of the "smart airport", but also protect drivers from public health threats.
The outbreak covered the entire Chinese Spring Festival holiday. Some car park managers still relied on security staff for parking management and were unable to have more anti-epidemic manpower or other resources in the short term. This led to great difficulties in the entry and exit management of vehicles in specific areas, and the anti-epidemic work was carried out quite passively.
With the help of JIESHUN smart parking and cloud hosting service, Shenzhen Airport's P1 parking lot is able to, not only prevent the spread caused by the contact of the parking lot personnel, but also be combined with big data trajectory tracking to help the comprehensive epidemic prevention planning of the city.
With the necessity for nationwide epidemic prevention and control, real-time monitoring and analysis of big data from connected parking lots may provide strong support for epidemic prevention and control.
The world leader in smart parking with 100,000 parking lots globally, positioning No.1 in China. Established in 1992 as Shenzhen Jieshun Science and Technology Industry, JIESHUN is the world's leading one-stop supplier of smart parking solutions. We offer complete and customized Entrance and Exit Control solutions, including a parking management system (PMS), parking guidance systems (PGS), barrier gates, pedestrian gates, access control, as well as a unified cloud-based platform for centralized monitoring and management.
- Cloud Technology and Healthcare Evolution: Microsoft in the Spotlight HIT Consultant - HIT Consultant - August 1st, 2021
- Hostwinds Review 2021: Not The Cheapest Web Hosting Option, But A Quality One - Forbes - August 1st, 2021
- How We Cancel-Proofed Our Online Start-Up By Leaving The Cloud - The Federalist - August 1st, 2021
- Only 50% of Amazon Is Retail - Marketplace Pulse - August 1st, 2021
- The 6 Most Popular Types of Web Hosting Services in 2021 - London Post - August 1st, 2021
- HTML smuggling is the latest cybercrime tactic you need to worry about - TechRepublic - August 1st, 2021
- This business is enabling a new level of personalisation with cloud technology - YourStory - August 1st, 2021
- Kingsport's Cloud Park to close on August 1 WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather - WJHL-TV News Channel 11 - August 1st, 2021
- Red Hat and Nutanix Announce Strategic Partnership to Deliver Open Hybrid Multicloud Solutions - Business Wire - August 1st, 2021
- The Preserve hosts pro disc golf tournament this weekend in Clearwater - SC Times - August 1st, 2021
- Navigating data sovereignty through complexity - Information Age - August 1st, 2021
- GeekTek, MSP of the Year, to Rebrand as XOverture - WFMZ Allentown - August 1st, 2021
- Cloud services: Finding the right fit - IT Brief Australia - August 1st, 2021
- What are the top ten web hosting trends? Film Daily - Film Daily - August 1st, 2021
- Corporate Participation in the Open Source Community | Expert Advice - LinuxInsider.com - August 1st, 2021
- Web hosting trends: moving services to the cloud - TechRadar - July 27th, 2021
- Syntax and AWS SAP Migration Factory Launch to Support Customers in Migrating and Modernizing their SAP Systems on AWS - Yahoo Finance - July 27th, 2021
- The Center for Health Affairs Partners with ORock Technologies to Offer IT Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions - Markets Insider - July 27th, 2021
- Replicated raises $50 million for its on-prem software delivery tools - SiliconANGLE News - July 27th, 2021
- Vital Images and CloudWave Partner to Bring Secure Cloud-Based Enterprise Imaging Solutions to Healthcare Delivery Organizations - Business Wire - July 27th, 2021
- HostArmada A Review of the Global Web Hosting Solutions Provider - TechBullion - July 27th, 2021
- Explore the benefits of data center as a service - TechTarget - July 27th, 2021
- Microsoft made $167m a day in profit, every day, over the past 12 months - The Register - July 27th, 2021
- Remember when Microsoft devs got so excited about Windows 8 features, Twitter thought it was under attack? - The Register - July 27th, 2021
- 8 Open Source GitHub Repositories That Are Trending Right Now - Analytics India Magazine - July 27th, 2021
- Managed Services Markets, 2026 - Focus on Managed Security, Managed Network, and Managed Data Center and IT Infrastructure - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - July 27th, 2021
- Element bolsters decentralized team messaging with $30M raise - VentureBeat - July 27th, 2021
- Sage Partner Cloud expands path to the cloud for US - GlobeNewswire - July 25th, 2021
- Autocross Returns to St. Cloud, Circuit Coming in 2022 [PHOTOS] - WJON News - July 25th, 2021
- Sage Partner Cloud expands path to the cloud for U.S. - Headlines of Today - Headlines of Today - July 25th, 2021
- InMotion Hosting vs DreamHost: Pick the best web hosting for your business - TechRadar - July 25th, 2021
- Zoom to buy cloud-based call center operator Five9 in $15 bln deal - Reuters - July 25th, 2021
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market 2021- Global Industry Analysis by Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast To 2027 Murphy's Hockey Law - Murphy's... - July 25th, 2021
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2025| Amazon Web Services, AT & T, Google, GoDaddy, Dreamhost, Earthlink, and... - July 25th, 2021
- A lot of websites are down - Business Insider - July 25th, 2021
- Pfizer saved millions by shifting cold data into the cloud. Could you do the same? - The Register - July 25th, 2021
- Govt forced to release overdue COVIDSafe report - iTnews - July 25th, 2021
- The ransomware risk management calculus is changing for OT, ICS and critical infrastructure - TechRepublic - July 25th, 2021
- Summit Hosting Expands Cloud Hosting Services with Acquisition of I-Business Network's Cloud Services Practice - PRNewswire - July 1st, 2021
- Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market Analytical Overview, Growth Factors, Demand and Trends Forecast to 2027 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - July 1st, 2021
- DOD CIO takes heat on the Hill for pace of MilCloud 2.0 migrations - FCW.com - July 1st, 2021
- Technology 101: What is the cloud, where is it and why should you care? - American Press - July 1st, 2021
- Aunalytics Announces FedRAMP Ready Status of Its Cloud - StreetInsider.com - July 1st, 2021
- Vertafore unveils next generation of ImageRight to transform productivity and user experience for insurers - PRNewswire - July 1st, 2021
- Brighton business Hyve takes home two prestigious awards - The Argus - July 1st, 2021
- Apple will be the biggest customer of Google Cloud - SwordsToday.ie - July 1st, 2021
- Get a dedicated server in five minutes - The Register - July 1st, 2021
- Azure to host worlds largest geospatial data platform, over 100 petabytes of 3D data - IT Brief New Zealand - July 1st, 2021
- Aunalytics Announces FedRAMP Ready Status of Its Cloud - GlobeNewswire - June 29th, 2021
- ScalaHosting and AWS to deliver new SPanel web hosting capabilities - TechRadar - June 29th, 2021
- Vertafore unveils next generation of ImageRight to transform productivity and user experience for insurers - Yahoo Finance - June 29th, 2021
- BMO Global Asset Management (EMEA) Deploys NICE Cloud Compliance Recording for Microsoft Teams to Support Remote Workforce and Full Agility - Business... - June 29th, 2021
- What is GitHub? How to start using the code hosting platform - Business Insider - June 29th, 2021
- Increasing Government Resilience with Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery - GovTech - June 29th, 2021
- Google and Ericsson team up to help enterprises apply 5G in their operations - SiliconANGLE News - June 29th, 2021
- Frequent Disaster Recovery Testing Is Critical To Meeting Recovery Objectives, New iland Study Finds - GlobeNewswire - June 29th, 2021
- Deals: Save 93% on the iBrave Cloud Web Hosting Lifetime Subscription - Geeky Gadgets - June 22nd, 2021
- 2 St. Cloud DFLers to host town halls as special session and state budget work wraps up - SC Times - June 22nd, 2021
- Summer is back! And so are our community festivals. Show up and show your support - SC Times - June 22nd, 2021
- Bare Metal Cloud Market Condition, Estimations and Forecast By 2027 |IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Centurylink Incorporation, Rackspace... - June 22nd, 2021
- 5 Best Web Development in Chicago - Kev's Best - June 22nd, 2021
- Verito Technologies forays into QuickBooks Hosting Services, Accelerating their Cloud Transformation During the Pandemic | The Magazineplus - The... - June 19th, 2021
- Inflexion will combine ANS and UKFast to create cloud and digital group - ComputerWeekly.com - June 19th, 2021
- Understanding the Multi-Cloud Approach: What It Is and Why It's Important - CMSWire - June 19th, 2021
- Agencies Embrace the Year of Multicloud - Nextgov - June 19th, 2021
- MEA Cloud Computing Market worth $31.4 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets - PRNewswire - June 19th, 2021
- Global Video Conferencing Market to see Surge in Growth to $22.5 Billion Between 2021 and 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - June 19th, 2021
- PracticeEvolve announce Pathway to the Cloud allowing firms to level up - Today's Conveyancer - June 19th, 2021
- PE group backing UKFast buys IT specialist to form new entity, leading to 100 new jobs | TheBusinessDesk.com - The Business Desk - June 19th, 2021
- How to build a CI/CD pipeline with Azure and GitHub - TechTarget - June 19th, 2021
- Business Process as a Service Market Will Boast Developments in Global Industry by 2021-2026 || Key Players International Business Machines ,Infosys... - June 19th, 2021
- ZOL to stop providing email and Webhosting services directly, customers to be migrated to Microsoft 365 at start of July - Technology Zimbabwe - June 19th, 2021
- Multicluster Management with Kubernetes and Istio The New Stack - thenewstack.io - June 19th, 2021
- Cloud Hosting Service Market Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Industry Research Report 2027 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - June 12th, 2021
- Global Cloud Hosting Service Providers Market By Excellent Opportunities, Industry Growth, Size, And Statistics Forecasts Up To 2026 KSU | The... - June 12th, 2021
- Global Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting Market 2021 Opportunities and Key Players To 2027 Rackspace, Datapipe, Sify, NTT Communications, NxtGen, BT The... - June 12th, 2021
- Verint Announces Strong Cloud Growth in the First Quarter - Business Wire - June 12th, 2021
- Troubleshooting cloud migrating problems, before they cause a storm - TechNative - June 12th, 2021
- Save 50% off a hosted Mac Mini subscription from MacStadium with this exclusive WWDC offer - 9to5Mac - June 12th, 2021
- Apple unveils new privacy features in iOS 15 and other products - CBS News - June 12th, 2021