Baseball is back in full swing this weekend, and as sports action heats back up, BetMGM is offering a promo that stands out above the rest.
As the Yankees and Nationals resume their season-opening series in Washington tonight, bettors in states such as New Jersey, Colorado, and Indiana will want to make sure they dont miss out on this no-brainer offer. If either team goes deep, BetMGM is paying out $100 on a $1 bet. You read that correctlythats a +10000 payout on either team to hit a home run.
Click here to get BetMGM and bet $1 to win $100 on the Yankees or Nationals to hit a home run tonight.
Tonights pitching matchup between James Paxton and Stephen Strasburg figures to be a good one, but its still overwhelmingly likely that the Yankees or Nationals hit a homer tonight. With guys like Aaron Judge and Giancarlo Stanton on the field, its always a good bet to bank on a long ball (or three). Thats why theres so much value with the BetMGM promo.
And the best part is that in order to grab this stellar, no string attached promo, it requires only a $1 wager to cash in on a $100 payout. Thats return on investment.
Note: You can also grab the Yankees to win and score at least six runs at a boosted +400 payout (was +300).
Keep in mind that last season the Yankees knocked 306 homers, trailing only the Twins. Even with Paxton (1.4 HR/9) and Strasburg (1.0 HR/9) on the mound, both pitchers arent immune to surrendering the long ball, so theres plenty of reason to suspect at least one player will take one out on a hot and muggy night in Washington to cash this BetMGM promo.
And dont forget, despite these two teams playing in a National League park, theres the added benefit of the designated hitter to provide some bonus opportunities for a home run.
Getting set up to score this awesome 100-1 home run promo is about as easy as it gets for players in Indiana, New Jersey, and Colorado. Heres how to do it:
In the unlikely event these lineups somehow fail to go deep, youre out $1. If they do muscle one out, youre up $100. Seems worth the risk.
Best of all, now is the time to get in on the sports betting action ahead of whats expected to be an unprecedented late summer run of action. Starting next week, the NBA will begin its sprint to close out the regular season before a highly anticipated postseason. Meanwhile, the NHL postseason is coming, and, of course, baseball is back. That means theres plenty of opportunity to bet and win big at BetMGM in the coming weeks.
Oh yeah, and football is coming, too. Gear up.
After closing (and cashing) as a sizable favorite on Thursday night, the Yankees are once again a fairly strong -136 favorite over the Nationals tonight. Meanwhile, the total is set at 9 runs. Seems like a hard number to achieve without at least one homer.
Click here to get BetMGM and bet $1 to win $100 on the Yankees or Nationals to hit a home run tonight.
- Dear World Travel Groups, Stop the Mind-Boggling Confusion Over Testing and Vaccines Now - Skift - January 25th, 2021
- 2021 technology trend review, part two: AI, knowledge graphs, and the COVID-19 effect - ZDNet - January 25th, 2021
- The Minneapolis Miracle was the best moment in Vikings playoff history - SB Nation - January 25th, 2021
- Poet brings deep sense of connection to virtual Unbound date - Columbia Daily Tribune - January 25th, 2021
- Johnson wants trade deal, but Biden has mind on other things - Chinadaily.com.cn - China Daily - January 25th, 2021
- The Big Bang Theory: 10 Times The Show Tackled Deep Issues - Screen Rant - January 25th, 2021
- Movie Review: A Performer, His Story And Mind-Bending Illusions Make 'In And Of Itself' Essential Viewing - Patch.com - January 25th, 2021
- Tackling tech's big diversity problem starts with education - Wired.co.uk - January 25th, 2021
- Mind Cure Announces Build-Out of Digital Therapeutics, iSTRYM: A Technology Platform for Mental Wellness Optimization & Psychedelic Research -... - January 6th, 2021
- Global Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market 2020-2025 (Impact of Covid-19) | Deep Relax, Smiling Mind, Inner Explorer, Inc., Committee for Children,... - January 6th, 2021
- Mind, Body and Soul: Shedding and growth - Ramona Sentinel - January 6th, 2021
- These Were Our Favorite Tech Stories From Around the Web in 2020 - Singularity Hub - January 6th, 2021
- The best products and tips for getting a better night's sleep - Fast Company - January 6th, 2021
- Dumb and dumber: The future of business AI depends on HI - ZDNet - January 6th, 2021
- AI Engineers Need to Think Beyond Engineering - Harvard Business Review - October 29th, 2020
- Alertness is an evergreen state of mind for the Jewish community - Security Magazine - October 29th, 2020
- M&A Plus Insurance - Please mind the gap: managing the timing considerations of warranty and indemnity insurance - Lexology - October 29th, 2020
- A deep recession should hurt Trump's reelection bid, but this isn't a usual downturn - CNN - October 29th, 2020
- Creators Of WBUR's 'Madness' Series Talk To Host Of CBC's 'Brainwashed' - WBUR - October 29th, 2020
- Latest Update 2020: Machine Learning Artificial intelligence Market by COVID19 Impact Analysis And Top Manufacturers: AIBrain, Amazon, Anki,... - October 29th, 2020
- Global Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market Expected To Reach Highest CAGR By 2026: Deep Relax, Smiling Mind, Inner Explorer, Inc., Committee for... - October 29th, 2020
- These Texas women arent flocking to Trump. They made up their minds weeks ago. - Houston Chronicle - October 29th, 2020
- Series on Mental Illness Present in Society - The Record Newspapers - TheRecordLive.com - October 29th, 2020
- How We Got Trump Voters to Change Their Mind - The Atlantic - October 27th, 2020
- Researchers Look To Animals To Give Reinforcement Learning Systems Common Sense - Unite.AI - October 27th, 2020
- The true dangers of AI are closer than we think - MIT Technology Review - October 27th, 2020
- An Old Dog's Tale: Wild visions fill the mind at election time - Chinook Observer - October 27th, 2020
- Mind the Gap - The Indian Express - October 27th, 2020
- Breaking News - HBO's "Crazy, Not Insane," A Provocative Look at the Minds of Serial Killers, Debuts November 18 - The Futon Critic - October 27th, 2020
- Family Hardship Helps Inspire Student's Sense of Wonder and Appreciation for the Mind and Body. - Bethel University News - October 27th, 2020
- Algorithmic bias - how do we tackle the underlying problem that inhibits the full potential of AI? - Diginomica - October 27th, 2020
- Enlightening New Book 'The New Prophet' Provides Deep Meditative Truths to Awaken the Heart - GlobeNewswire - October 27th, 2020
- The Deep Dark - The Indian Express - October 27th, 2020
- Technological innovations of AI in medical diagnostics - Health Europa - October 27th, 2020
- African Mental Health Summit to emphasize the importance of cultural understanding - MinnPost - October 27th, 2020
- The All-American Mind of a Militia Member - The New Republic - October 13th, 2020
- What Psychedelic Mushrooms Are Teaching Us About Human Consciousness - Discover Magazine - October 13th, 2020
- Words of wisdom: These books put the focus on the body and the mind - The Hindu - October 13th, 2020
- The state of AI in 2020: Biology and healthcare's AI moment, ethics, predictions, and graph neural networks - ZDNet - October 13th, 2020
- Not all self-help books workbut these 8 will actually rewire the way you think, live and do your job - CNBC - October 13th, 2020
- The Boys cast reflect on "mind-blowingly fun" season 2 finale - RadioTimes - October 13th, 2020
- How to Connect With the Co-Workers Youre Missing - The New York Times - October 13th, 2020
- I'm Thinking That I'm Too Stupid to Understand "I'm Thinking of Ending Things" - The Chicago Maroon - October 13th, 2020
- How AI And Blockchain Are Driving The Energy Transition - OilPrice.com - October 8th, 2020
- Things To Keep In Mind When Buying Dietary Supplements Online - Blog - The Island Now - October 8th, 2020
- Defining the Yellow mind The Manila Times - The Manila Times - October 8th, 2020
- Farewell Convolutions ML Community Applauds Anonymous ICLR 2021 Paper That Uses Transformers for Image Recognition at Scale - Synced - October 8th, 2020
- Grid AI, From the Makers of PyTorch Lightning, Emerges From Stealth With $18.6m Series A to Close the Gap Between AI Research and Production -... - October 8th, 2020
- Ask a Therapist: How Not to Drown in the Deluge of the Negativity That Is 2020 - southseattleemerald.com - October 8th, 2020
- Local organizations earn Oregon Arts Commission grant to deliver integral arts education - The Register-Guard - October 8th, 2020
- Do Your Employees Feel Safe Reporting Abuse and Discrimination? - Harvard Business Review - October 8th, 2020
- The State of AI in 2020 and Beyond - CDOTrends - October 8th, 2020
- Good Job, Whale - The Cut - September 24th, 2020
- What the strange case of horse mutilations in France reveals about our state of mind - The Guardian - September 24th, 2020
- Review: The Flaming Lips dig deep with American Head - The Rice Thresher - September 24th, 2020
- FREE Self Development Series: "Curbing Traffic Jam in the Mind" - Patch.com - September 24th, 2020
- Happy Gut, Happy Mind: how the state of your gut affects your mental health - Evening Standard - September 24th, 2020
- How DeepMind Algorithms Helped Improve the Accuracy of Google Maps? - Analytics Insight - September 15th, 2020
- Elon Musk's brain-computer startup is getting ready to blow your mind - ZDNet - September 15th, 2020
- Far from being anti-religious, faith and spirituality run deep in Black Lives Matter - The Conversation US - September 15th, 2020
- Nvidia's Arm takeover sparks concern in the UK, co-founder says it's 'a disaster' - CNBC - September 15th, 2020
- The Guardians GPT-3-written article misleads readers about AI. Heres why. - TechTalks - September 15th, 2020
- What Is Yoga Nidra? Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic - September 15th, 2020
- Deep Dive: What would it take to change UNCW's mind? [Free] - Port City Daily - September 14th, 2020
- Eternal Blizzard in the Tired Mind: Kaufman delves ever deeper into the human psyche - The Stanford Daily - September 14th, 2020
- SoftBanks Arm sale hits a snag as UK opposition party warns of risk to jobs and digital sovereignty - CNBC - September 14th, 2020
- Scientific Psi? Neuralink and the smarter brain - Covalence - September 14th, 2020
- How to regulate AI, according to the 1967 Outer Space Treaty - Quartz - September 14th, 2020
- Reporter's notebook/It's time to let the games begin - The Daily Times - September 14th, 2020
- DCPS students receive online instruction from teacher in Greece - The Owensboro Times - September 14th, 2020
- Expand your mind with access to over 1,000 lectures from Tim Ferriss, Malcolm Gladwell, and more - MarketWatch - August 28th, 2020
- Global Machine Learning Artificial intelligence Market 2025 To Expect Maximum Benefit and Growth Potential During this COVID 19 Outbreak: AIBrain,... - August 28th, 2020
- It plays with the mind - Bangalore Mirror - August 28th, 2020
- We criticize because we care - Observer Online - August 28th, 2020
- Exercising toward a healthy mind - Johns Hopkins News-Letter - August 28th, 2020
- 78 percent parents don't mind if children have to skip school year due to pandemic: Survey - EdexLive - August 28th, 2020
- TSMC and Graphcore Prepare for AI Acceleration on 3nm - AnandTech - August 28th, 2020
- Frank Njenga: Over 40 years of healing the mind - Business Daily - August 28th, 2020
- Emily Dickinson is the unlikely hero of our time - The Conversation US - August 28th, 2020
- Visiongain publishes Automation in Biopharma Industry 2020-2030 report - PR Newswire UK - August 26th, 2020