Our success depends on many teams joining together for a shared goal. No single discipline has all the answers needed to build AI, and we've found that many exciting new ideas come from dedicated collaboration between different fields. Learn more about our dedicated teams below.
Our research teams work on cutting-edge computer science, neuroscience, ethics, and public policy to responsibly pioneer new AI systems. Research scientists and engineers collaborate across DeepMind and with our partners to create systems that can benefit all parts of society.
Find out more here.
Our engineers help accelerate our research by building, maintaining, and optimising the tools and environments we use. From developing bespoke environments to scaling research prototypes, our engineers enable us to perform safe and rigorous experimentation at scale.
Find out more here.
Our multidisciplinary group of researchers and engineers collaborate with expert partners on a wide range of scientific problems. From protein folding to quantum chemistry, were using AI to unlock some of the most fascinating challenges in the natural sciences.
Find out more here.
Ethics & Society
Our interdisciplinary group of policy experts, philosophers, and researchers work with other groups in academia, civil society, and the broader AI community to address using new technologies, putting ethics into practice, and helping society address the impacts of AI.
Find out more here.
DeepMind for Google
Our researchers and engineers work with our partners at Google to apply our systems in the real world. This collaboration has already reduced Googles energy consumption and improved products that are in the hands of hundreds of millions of people around the world.
Find out more here.
Our dedicated teams for recruitment, people development, property and workplace, travel, executive support, events, communications, finance, legal, and public engagement work across the organisation to maintain, optimise, and nurture our culture and world-leading research.
Find out more here.
- Thanks To Renewables And Machine Learning, Google Now Forecasts The Wind - Forbes - June 2nd, 2020
- New York's state of mind: Part II -- Former TH reporter shares account of COVID-19 in Big Apple - telegraphherald.com - June 2nd, 2020
- Dalai Lama and UW expert share message of hope, determination, and education of the mind - University of Wisconsin-Madison - June 2nd, 2020
- The top ten Scottish bands ever (from the mind of Alan Partridge) Aidan Smith - The Scotsman - June 2nd, 2020
- 5 natural ways to boost your mental health during stressful times - wreg.com - June 2nd, 2020
- DeepMind's AI Can Predict the Progression of AMD Eye Condition - Analytics Insight - May 25th, 2020
- New AI from DeepMind and Google can detect a common cause of blindness - The Next Web - May 25th, 2020
- Best Deep Sleep Music To Calm Your Mind at Night - SheKnows - May 25th, 2020
- Crash mastered and all-time high in mind - Tradimo - May 25th, 2020
- 'This is my deep breath': New Jersey pro surfer returns to the water in Ventnor for the first time since coronavirus closed the beach - Press of... - May 25th, 2020
- Google wants to give 'superpowers' to clinicians. Today it's helping them find hotel rooms - FierceHealthcare - May 25th, 2020
- This free AI chatbot helps businesses fight COVID-19 misinformation - The Next Web - May 25th, 2020
- Orange Grove resident helps to heal your mind through sound - Rosebank Killarney Gazette - May 25th, 2020
- AI collaboration develops an 'early warning system' for AMD - AOP - May 25th, 2020
- Mind-Blowing Deep Cosmos Discovery: The Oldest Disk Galaxy From The Earliest Days Of The Universe - Dual Dove - May 25th, 2020
- Facebook's head of AI says Elon Musk 'has no idea what he is talking about' - Business Insider India - May 15th, 2020
- Elon Musk has a complex relationship with the A.I. community - CNBC - May 15th, 2020
- Mind the Digital Gap - World Coal - May 15th, 2020
- New "Mind the Gap" resource from IADSA focuses on threat to eye health from blue light - Nutritional Outlook - May 15th, 2020
- Lockdown really frees the mind to delve deep into thoughts of future - The National - May 15th, 2020
- 'Spring Rain' Is a Superb Graphic Memoir of the Vagaries of Mind and Memory - PopMatters - May 15th, 2020
- Henry Ford III is rising to top of dynasty in deep trouble - San Antonio Express-News - May 15th, 2020
- 6 Nutrition Tips to Help You Sleep Better and Run Faster - runnersworld.com - May 15th, 2020
- Plan2Explore adapts to exploration tasks without fine-tuning - VentureBeat - May 15th, 2020
- The Well Gardened Mind by Sue Stuart-Smith review unwinding with nature - The Guardian - May 6th, 2020
- Can the Modern Mind Find Peace Without Delusion? - On the elusiveness of gratitude and confidence in our times - Chabad.org - May 6th, 2020
- World Asthma Day 2020: Things asthma patients must keep in mind - The Indian Express - May 6th, 2020
- Deep-rooted canola holds on in the dry - Farm Weekly - May 6th, 2020
- Exploring the life and legacy of Selena, 25 years later - KHOU.com - May 6th, 2020
- Machine Learning Artificial intelligence Market 2020, Thrives the Growth at Impressive CAGR Over Forecast Period 2027 COVID-19 Impact on Global... - May 2nd, 2020
- Googles AI can adjust voice emotion, pitch, and speed with 30 minutes of data - VentureBeat - May 2nd, 2020
- The Original Pawleys Island Introduces the Comfort Collection Deep Seating Swing just in time for Mother's Day - PRNewswire - April 22nd, 2020
- 'Take Deep Breaths, Make Your Bed' Therapists Offer Tips for Maintaining Mental Health During the Coronavirus - Evanston RoundTable - April 22nd, 2020
- Putting AI to work against COVID-19 - PHG Foundation - April 22nd, 2020
- ''Like Free-Riding In Deep Snow - Inside The Mind Of A Red Bull Wingsuit Flyer - The Sportsman - April 12th, 2020
- How to meditate if you have never tried before - WHAS11.com - April 12th, 2020
- Apple, Google have teamed up to build system-level COVID-19 contact tracing, interoperable APIs for iOS, Android - MobiHealthNews - April 12th, 2020
- AUDIOBOOKS: Words, books and politics | - theberkshireedge.com - April 12th, 2020
- West Virginia peak now expected today, but Marsh says that doesn't mean back to normal right away - WV MetroNews - West Virginia MetroNews - April 12th, 2020
- DeepMinds AI models transition of glass from a liquid to a solid - VentureBeat - April 9th, 2020
- AI and the coronavirus fight: How artificial intelligence is taking on COVID-19 - ZDNet - April 9th, 2020
- Step away from the news and breathe - Waukon Standard - April 9th, 2020
- Companies are bracing for the toughest phase in business continuity: Karan Bajwa - Livemint - April 9th, 2020
- Applying Artificial Intelligence in the Fight Against The Coronavirus - HIT Consultant - April 1st, 2020
- The Coronavirus and the Conservative Mind - The New York Times - April 1st, 2020
- After $2 Trillion Rescue Package, This Year's Deficit Will Be 'Mind-Boggling' - NPR - April 1st, 2020
- Deep Bench: Reframing the discussion from mental health to brain health - WSAW - April 1st, 2020
- Mind-reading AI turns thoughts into words using a brain implant - New Scientist News - April 1st, 2020
- 6 webcomics with deep archives to read in isolation | Etcetera - Daily Hive - April 1st, 2020
- It was a lovely, deep sense that God is part of everything - Eternity News - April 1st, 2020
- The deep leadership flaw revealed by Trump touting his coronavirus press conference ratings - CNN - April 1st, 2020
- New Google Assistant readying Shortcuts and built-in list of supported apps - 9to5Google - April 1st, 2020
- 'This Is Us': Will Rebecca and Miguel's Relationship Be Explored in Season 5? - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - April 1st, 2020
- Good to Go: Brick and Bones in Deep Ellum - Dallas Observer - April 1st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence: IDTechEx Research on State-Of-The-Art and Commercialisation Status in Diagnostics and Triage - PRNewswire - April 1st, 2020
- Psychodermatalogy treatments: the importance of the mind-skin link - Professional Beauty - April 1st, 2020
- Many moods of mind-yoga - Bangalore Mirror - March 29th, 2020
- Life may change for us all: How we respond to the coronavirus crisis will be defining, historians say - USA TODAY - March 29th, 2020
- America's Revolutionary Mind: A Moral History of the American Revolution and the Declaration That Defined It by C. Bradley Thompson - The Objective... - March 29th, 2020
- Deep Learning: What You Need To Know - Forbes - March 27th, 2020
- Deep Cleaners Have Their Day in a Nation Paralyzed by a Pathogen - Scientific American - March 27th, 2020
- 6 Ways To Boost Your Inner Zen Right Now - Thrive Global - March 27th, 2020
- Pro Surfer Gabriel Medina On Being The Brand Partner Of Polo Deep Blue Parfum And Competing In The Olympics - Forbes - March 27th, 2020
- COVID-19 and Firefighter Mental Health | Firehouse - Firehouse.com - March 25th, 2020
- Senior edition: Nourishment in your home - Register-Herald - March 25th, 2020
- Google open-sources framework that reduces AI training costs by up to 80% - VentureBeat - March 25th, 2020
- I Think Sex for Pay Is Wrong. Should I Stay With a Partner Who Disagrees? - The New York Times - March 25th, 2020
- Wild Mind Artisan Ales sued its former brewer. Then things got ugly. - City Pages - March 18th, 2020
- LETTERS: COVID-19 on the mind | Letters - Waco Tribune-Herald - March 18th, 2020
- Council Installed Cameras with Facial Recognition on Football Pitch - Dublin Inquirer - March 18th, 2020
- AI Fights the Pandemic (And How You Can Get Involved) - TDWI - March 18th, 2020
- Gardener Jen Kennedy Plants With Palette and Purpose in Mind - Seven Days - March 18th, 2020
- 54% of the People. 12% of the Plays. Atlanta, Do We Have a Problem? - The New York Times - March 18th, 2020
- A History Book That Isn't: Finding A Way To Teach Racism To A New Generation - OPB News - March 18th, 2020
- Graph theory suggests COVID-19 might be a small world after all - ZDNet - March 18th, 2020
- The U.S. Is In A Bear Market. There Could Be A Recession. But This Is Not 2008. - Forbes - March 16th, 2020
- Planning A Team Retreat? Seven Ways To Make Sure It Actually Sticks - Forbes - March 16th, 2020
- Decoding the Future Trajectory of Healthcare with AI - ReadWrite - March 16th, 2020
- Mind Against return on Afterlife with Walking Away and Bloom - The Groove Cartel - March 15th, 2020
- Gardening: Five things to keep in mind with ground cover plants - Bournemouth Echo - March 15th, 2020