Business applications of cognitive computing are gaining popularity rapidly. Cognitive computing technology combines machine learning, reasoning, NLP, speech vision, and human-computer interaction in a way that mimics the human brain to improve decision-making. This AI-powered capability has the potential to transform several industries, right from sales forecasting, improving communications, supply chain operations, to better drug discovery, marketing, defense, fraud detection, financial sector, and agriculture.
Tech companies that have released these applications are working on preparing products and services to help clients put data to better work.
Aeseras AI Service Management Platform (AISM), helps customers and employees by optimizing processes for better productivity and slashed costs. The platform connects automated service experience with AI-based conversational engagement and workflow automation.
Accenture aims to leverage all of its clients and their processes with the companys unique approach to scaling AI, analytics, data, and automation. With applied intelligence, Accentures teams help organizations to invest in the right solutions and services that will suit their business goals.
AWSs machine learning services and supporting cloud infrastructure, enable every developer, data scientist, and expert practitioner to use machine learning capabilities. At present, AWS is helping more than a thousand clients accelerate their machine learning capabilities.
Alteryx, provides a platform that facilitates end-to-end analytics process automation. The company recently announced new products that innovatively deal with analytics and data science automation, analytics in the cloud, AI, and machine learning. These new launches focus on delivering a simple user experience with no-code, low-code approaches to leverage business outcomes.
C3 AI, provides enterprise AI software that accelerates digital transformation with fully integrated products like C3 AI Suite (an end-to-end platform for AI applications), C3 AI Applications (a bundle of industry-specific SaaS AI apps), C3 AI CRM (CRM applications for AI and ML), and C3 AI Machina, a no-code AI solution for everyday data science.
SparkCognition, provides three cognitive computing software for enterprises, SparkPredict, SparkSecure, and MindFabric. SparkPredict uses sophisticated algorithms to large pools of data with intelligence. SparkSecure Cognitive Insights add a cognitive layer to security solutions to improve threat detection, leverage IT abilities, and reduce the probability of false positives. MindFabric platform acts as a workspace for professionals for deep data-led insights.
Microsofts Cognitive Services boosts Microsofts machine learning APIs to help developers easily add intelligent features like emotion detection, voice recognition, and language understanding. With just a few lines of code, developers can build apps that can work across devices like iOS, Android, and Windows.
Expert System, provides software that is capable of working with language and technology to make sense out of unstructured content. Clients can extract insights and make human-level decisions with strengthened analytics. This software comprehends multiple languages, just like humans.
IBM Watson performs deep content analysis and uses evidence-based reasoning to leverage and improve decision making, reducing costs for better outcomes. For this, the software uses
A set of transformational technologies that use natural language, hypothesis generation, and evidence-based learning. Experts believe that Watson holds the power to transform the process of business problem solving as the system uses machine learning, statistical analysis, and NLP to find answers amidst the clues. Watson then compares the answers by ranking them based on confidence and accuracy.
Deepmind aims to solve intelligence-based business problems with the research. Deepmind uses real-world applications of AI technology to help industries like healthcare. It enables nurses, doctors, and support staff to quickly analyze test results, forms the right diagnosis and treatment, and escalate the case to a specialist. All these judgments can be made using the advanced technology of accurate analysis.
Share This ArticleDo the sharing thingy
- The Best Social Media Reactions and Memes at the 2021 Met Gala - Yahoo Lifestyle - September 15th, 2021
- Researchers lay the groundwork for an AI hive mind - The Next Web - September 15th, 2021
- Infinite Memory Transformer: Attending to Arbitrarily Long Contexts Without Increasing Computation Burden - Synced - September 15th, 2021
- It takes a village: how Asics got a small town to lace up and raise money for Mind UK - The Drum - September 15th, 2021
- EY study deep dives into financial protection gap - Insurance Business - September 15th, 2021
- Peptone: Putting molecular physics at the heart of UK's next billion-pound pharma company - Yahoo Money - September 15th, 2021
- Vigil episode four recap Silva and the crew are in deep water - The Guardian - September 13th, 2021
- How to cultivate a 'big mind' to deal with everyday stresses | HeraldNet.com - The Daily Herald - September 13th, 2021
- THE BOOK NOOK: Deep behind the scenes of 9/11 - Niagara Gazette - September 13th, 2021
- How 7 years of dirt is deep cleaned from mattresses - Insider - September 13th, 2021
- A therapy called rhythm that creates impact on the body and the mind - Onmanorama - September 13th, 2021
- Bidens abortion clash with the Catholic Church - POLITICO - September 13th, 2021
- God's mysterious riches, wisdom, and knowledge - Leawood - Church of the Resurrection - September 13th, 2021
- Google pulls the plug on DeepMind-developed health app Streams - Business Insider - September 1st, 2021
- Where the mind is without fear - The Times of India Blog - September 1st, 2021
- Global Cognitive Computing in Retail Market, By Component, By Technology, By Deployment, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast &... - September 1st, 2021
- U.S. households and small businesses have stockpiled a mind-blowing record cash pile of almost $17 trillion - MarketWatch - August 26th, 2021
- What would it be like to be a conscious AI? We might never know. - MIT Technology Review - August 26th, 2021
- Google Health Disbanded; Staff Sent To Other Divisions - Silicon UK - August 26th, 2021
- Zen and the art of fly-fishing in Sweden a photo essay - The Guardian - August 26th, 2021
- 7 Ways to Stop Racing Thoughts at Night and Get to Sleep - Livestrong - August 26th, 2021
- Possumhaw: Out of sight, out of mind - The Dispatch - The Commercial Dispatch - August 24th, 2021
- UK aims to boost solar by predicting cloud movements with A.I. - CNBC - August 24th, 2021
- This Special Nature Writing Ritual Will Connect You To Your Divine Feminine - mindbodygreen.com - August 24th, 2021
- Shipwrecked: A Shocking Tale of Love, Loss, and Survival in the Deep Blue Sea - Boston magazine - August 24th, 2021
- AllDay notes after deeper reading of the prospectus - Philstar.com - August 24th, 2021
- UCSD & Microsoft Improve Image Recognition With Extremely Low FLOPs - Synced - August 24th, 2021
- Are These the Hidden Deepfakes in the Anthony Bourdain Movie? - WIRED - August 24th, 2021
- Scientists report new findings on the role that fish play in balancing coral, algae on reefs - ASU Now - August 24th, 2021
- Accurate prediction of protein structures and interactions using a three-track neural network - Science Magazine - August 22nd, 2021
- The Wonders That Live at the Very Bottom of the Sea - The New York Times - August 22nd, 2021
- Tamo J is 'digging up deep-rooted issues' in therapy - Jamaica Gleaner - August 22nd, 2021
- How to use 'progressive muscle relaxation' to calms stress and ease anxiety - GLAMOUR UK - August 22nd, 2021
- Review: 'Sister Sorry' plunges deep into a shadowy abyss of the psyche. But are its characters worth caring about? - Berkshire Eagle - August 22nd, 2021
- Always on your mind - The New Indian Express - August 22nd, 2021
- This Former Pastor Is Changing Evangelicals' Minds on COVID Vaccines Mother Jones - Mother Jones - August 22nd, 2021
- How DeepMind's John Jumper unlocked the 3D secret to proteins - Fast Company - August 14th, 2021
- How to avoid falling asleep during meditation - The Indian Express - August 14th, 2021
- A New Review of Dozens of Studies Found These Are the 8 Most Effective Ways to Stop Worrying and Calm Your Mind - Inc. - August 14th, 2021
- Four Policies that Government Can Pursue to Advance Trustworthy AI - uschamber.com - August 14th, 2021
- England vs India 2nd Test, Day 3 as it happened: Roots marathon ton guides hosts to 27-run lead - Scroll.in - August 14th, 2021
- Deshbhakti Curriculum to be implemented in Delhi Govt schools. Here is what it will cover - Mint - August 14th, 2021
- Trouble at Google's DeepMind and tech workers not going back to the office - Business Insider - August 8th, 2021
- Embodied AI, superintelligence and the master algorithm - TechCrunch - August 8th, 2021
- Alserkal is serving up isolation tanks and other mind altering activities this month - Time Out Dubai - August 8th, 2021
- Tshola had a generous heart and mind - IOL - August 8th, 2021
- Keeping the faith: Remembering gratitude can help us extend love to others, transform world - The Columbus Dispatch - August 8th, 2021
- AI use cases are expanding and evolving in healthcare - Tech Wire Asia - August 1st, 2021
- DeepMind releases massive database of 3D protein structures - STAT - STAT - July 25th, 2021
- DeepMinds AI uncovers structure of 98.5 per cent of human proteins - News Nation USA - July 25th, 2021
- Good Morning, News: $600000 Settlement for 2017 PPB Killing, Deep Pockets Try Influencing MultCo DA, and Everything is GREAT at the Olympics! - The... - July 25th, 2021
- DeepMind open-sources AlphaFold 2 for protein structure predictions - VentureBeat - July 21st, 2021
- DeepMind's AlphaFold 2 reveal: Convolutions are out, attention is in - ZDNet - July 21st, 2021
- AI in Healthcare Market Growing Trade Among Emerging Economies Opening New Opportunities (2021-2031) | Nuance Communications, Inc., DeepMind... - July 21st, 2021
- Self-driving data centres: Managing the transition from human-to-AI workload management - IT Brief Australia - July 21st, 2021
- The scene is set | Royal St George's | The 149th Open - The Open - July 14th, 2021
- Science fiction: From hero's tales to deep thoughts - The Daily Advance - July 14th, 2021
- ADOT urges drivers to be prepared for monsoon weather dangers | Arizona Emergency information Network - az.gov - July 14th, 2021
- Taking the long view, taking control - Cape Cod Times - July 14th, 2021
- The ultimate reading list if you love to delve into the mind - Livemint - July 14th, 2021
- Midland Theatre executive director Anderson to retire Sept. 1 - The Newark Advocate - July 14th, 2021
- The Future of Deep Learning | - Analytics Insight - July 10th, 2021
- The movie you should watch this weekend: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, the heart wants what it wants - The Indian Express - July 10th, 2021
- From the Extension: Keep health and safety in mind when firing up the grill - Daily Commercial - July 10th, 2021
- Follow your fever dreams with Nashville Hot Hot Dogs - The Takeout - July 10th, 2021
- Former Bureaucrats, Civil Society Express Deep Anguish On Violations and Breakdown of Governance in UP - The Citizen - July 10th, 2021
- The 36 questions that lead to love (but with your co-founder) - TechCrunch - July 10th, 2021
- Googles Supermodel: DeepMind Perceiver is a step on the road to an AI machine that could process anything... - ZDNet - July 8th, 2021
- At the ICA Watershed, artist Firelei Bez draws history from the deep - The Boston Globe - July 8th, 2021
- The Streaming Age Has Turned Poland Into a Deep-Pocketed Production Paradise - Hollywood Reporter - July 8th, 2021
- What Toxic Positivity Actually Is (& Why You Should Avoid It) - mindbodygreen.com - July 8th, 2021
- UCF Lake Nona Scientific Heart Is The First Sanatorium In Central Florida To Be offering Incisionless Mind Surgical treatment As An Complex Remedy For... - July 8th, 2021
- Young Cho's goals are even bigger than deep space; His team is working on astronaut nutrition that translates to earth - Westside Seattle - July 8th, 2021
- Two books to make you think differently about the ocean and the beach - Christian Science Monitor - July 8th, 2021
- Jimmy McGovern: Even the psychopaths are a deep, horrible part of me - Sydney Morning Herald - July 8th, 2021
- 'I took a deep breath and got on with it' - Jorginho on his ice-cold winning penalty and Italy's belief | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club -... - July 8th, 2021
- Tour de France: Geraint Thomas to ride on through pain with Olympics in mind - The Guardian - July 8th, 2021
- Poetry Amid Parkinsons - The Wall Street Journal - July 8th, 2021
- Quinlan-Hammond Hall of Honor Taking Shape on USM Campus - Southern Miss Now - July 8th, 2021
- Lynn Hershman Leeson: The Artist Is Prescient - The New York Times - July 8th, 2021