Cloud computing has existed for about two years and has helped businesses achieve a competitive advantage over others. Despite these efficiencies, a large group of businesses is still operating without it. Research by the international data group shows that 69% of businesses are already using cloud technology in one way or another, and 18% are planning to use it at some point.
Another study by Dell showed that 53% of businesses using this technology had reported faster revenue growth than their competitors. That shows that most industry leaders, and Tech Savvy businesses, recognize cloud computing benefits, and incorporate it into their strategies. Thats why some of them are taking corporate Azure training to learn more about this technology and efficiently use it to run their organizations and increase their profit margins.
Here are the advantages of using cloud computing in your business:
Most companies are concerned about the security of their data when adopting a cloud computing solution. Some shy away from using this option because they arent sure how their programs, files, and data are kept. They argue that if they can remotely access their data, cybercriminals can also access them.
That isnt true because cloud computing uses cloud hosts to monitor data at all times carefully. That could be even more secure than a conventional in-house system where IT experts have to secure the data while doing other things. That makes the data prone to internal theft. Thats why keeping data off-site is much safer.
According to a study by RapidScale, after changing their data storage to cloud, 94% of businesses reported improved security, and 91% said the cloud data made it easier for them to meet government compliance requirements. Cloud technology uses data encryption during transmission and storage in a database to ensure theyre secure. Encryption makes it impossible for hackers or unauthorized people to view your data. Additionally, most cloud-based services also offer security settings that can enable you to add security measures to your data.
Research indicates that 20% of organizations are worried about the price tag that comes with implementing a cloud-based server. However, if youre trying to determine the pros and cons of using cloud through price, you need to consider ROI.Cloud allows your company to easily access data, therefore saving money and time in project startups.
If youre worried about paying for features that you dont require, worry less because most cloud services charge you for the features you select. That means if you dont choose other features that cloud offers, youll not pay for them. Its pay-as-you-go system also enables you to pay for data storage space that you need to serve your clients and stakeholders. You can get as much space as you pay for and wont be charged for what you havent bought. When you consider all these factors, youll realize they result in lower costs but higher returns. Thats why most IT leaders and CIOs used cloud-based applications.
Your business most probably has more than one employee. To ensure effective coordination of tasks, you need to prioritize collaboration. Its needless to have a team that cant work as a team. Cloud computing can simplify the collaboration process for you.
Through this technology, employees can share information securely on a cloud-based platform. Additionally, this technology gives collaborative social spaces that connect your organization with your employees, thus increasing engagement and interest. Though its possible to collaborate without a cloud-based computing solution, it isnt as effective and easy as using cloud-based technology.
As the world continues to advance, people are increasingly valuing data. Corporates can use data stored in the cloud to find valuable information for customizing their services. They can find this in the millions of bits found in customer transactions. Sifting through this data can be difficult. However, with the right cloud computing solution, you can easily access them.
Most cloud storage can be integrated with analytics to enable you to have an eagles eye view of your data. With your information in the cloud, you can quickly build customized reports to analyze worldwide organization information and implement tracking mechanisms. From these insights, you can build action plans and improve efficiencies to meet organizational goals. For example, Sunny Delight company increased its profits by more than 1 million dollars and reduced around $190 000 in stuffing costs through cloud-based insights.
Your business can only focus on a limited number of responsibilities at once. If your IT issues want you to spend more time on computer and data storage issues, youll probably not concentrate on accomplishing your business goals and satisfying your customer. However, if you outsource your IT hosting and infrastructure to an outside organization, youll be flexible and have time to commit to areas of your business that directly impact your revenue.
Cloud technology can give your organization more flexibility in addition to hosting a local server. If you want extra bandwidth, a cloud-based service provider can meet that demand and save you from undergoing the expensive and complicated process of updating your IT infrastructure. This flexibility can significantly improve the efficiency of your organization. Statistics from the InformationWeek survey show that 65% of business owners preferred to move to the cloud because itd help them quickly meet their business demands.
Cloud computing technology can enable you to access data via your smartphone or mobile device. With over 2 billion smartphones being used globally, cloud computing can be a great way to ensure your staff access data regardless of where they are. It also enables staff members with busy schedules or who work in the field to stay in touch with other co-workers and clients.
You can give accessible information to freelance employees, sales staff on a vacation, or remote employees through cloud computing. That ensures a better work-life balance. Besides that, it also improves employee satisfaction.
If you have a lot to do, nothings irritating, like having to wait to install system updates. Luckily, cloud-based applications automatically update and refresh themselves, saving you from asking your IT department to perform a manual, global organization update. That, in turn, saves time and money. According to PCWorld, 50% of cloud users cited needing fewer IT employees because cloud technology handled most IT-related tasks.
The state of the environment currently requires organizations to place a recycling bin in the break room and do more in helping the planet. Real sustainability addresses wastefulness at every level of a business. Cloud hosting is more environmentally friendly and contributes less carbon footprint.
Cloud technology enhances environmental proactivity because it supports virtual services rather than physical hardware and products, reducing waste paper while improving energy efficiency. According to Pikes study, its predicted that energy consumption will drop by 31% by the end of 2020 if most businesses adopt cloud computing and other virtual data options.
If your organization hasnt invested in cloud computing technology, then your data is tied to the computers it resides in. Even though this may not seem a problem, you may permanently lose your data if your hardware experiences technical problems. Computers can malfunction as a result of simple user errors, vital infections, and hardware deterioration. Despite your best efforts, this data may be irreplaceable, especially if your laptop is also stolen.
Thats why you need to store your data in the cloud. The information youve applauded to a cloud server is safe and easily accessible. That means you can use other computers with an internet connection to access it anytime.
Businesses of all sizes, industries, and geographies need to turn to cloud services to store information and data. Cloud technology offers a host of benefits to business owners ranging from cost-effectiveness to prevention of losses. Though it may be a little bit expensive, its ROI outweighs the benefits youd get from other storage methods.
- Cloud Computing in Automotive Market: Production, Sales, Supply, Market Demand, Analysis and Forecast to 2025 | Adroit Market Research - Farming... - January 2nd, 2021
- Atos Named a Leader in Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage, Orchestration and Management - HPCwire - January 2nd, 2021
- BENEFITS OF WORKING FROM HOME - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News - Daily Host News - January 2nd, 2021
- Cloud Computing In Education Sector Market Size, Share, Growth Trends, Revenue, Top Companies, Regional Outlook, and Forecast, 2020-2027 - LionLowdown - January 2nd, 2021
- The Advantages and Risks of Serverless Computing - Security Boulevard - January 2nd, 2021
- Cloud Computing Data Center IT Asset Disposition Market Size, Share, Growth Trends, Revenue, Top Companies, Regional Outlook, and Forecast, 2020-2027... - January 2nd, 2021
- Global Cloud Computing in Automotive Market Report 2020 Industry Trends, Share and Size, Expected CAGR, Top Manufacturers and Consumer Analysis across... - January 2nd, 2021
- Cloud Computing in Higher Education Market by Region, Production, Consumption, Revenue, Market Share and Growth Rate to 2026 - Farming Sector - January 2nd, 2021
- Cloud Computing Market Size, Share, Growth Trends, Revenue, Top Companies, Regional Outlook, and Forecast, 2020-2027 - LionLowdown - January 2nd, 2021
- Cloud Computing Data Center It Asset Disposition Market Size 2020 by Top Key Players, Global Trend, Types, Applications, Regional Demand, Forecast to... - January 2nd, 2021
- Comprehensive Report on Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market 2021 | Size, Growth, Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2027 | Epic Systems... - January 2nd, 2021
- Role of the Cloud and IoT in smart chemical labelling - Daily Host News - January 2nd, 2021
- Cloud computing IaaS in Life Science Market Size 2020 by Top Key Players, Global Trend, Types, Applications, Regional Demand, Forecast to 2027 -... - January 2nd, 2021
- Cloud Computing Stack Layers Market 2020-2025: by Key Manufacturers with Countries, Type, Application and Forecast Till 2025 - Farming Sector - January 2nd, 2021
- Got $10,000 and 10 Years to Wait? These 3 Stocks Could Make You a Fortune - The Motley Fool - January 2nd, 2021
- Cloud Computing In Industrial IoT Market is Flourishing due to Rising Emergence of Technical Implementation Drives Growth by 2026 | Acronis... - January 2nd, 2021
- Thiel Foundation Announces 2020 Thiel Fellows - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News - Daily Host News - January 2nd, 2021
- Huawei, together with Central World, provides the New Normal countdown live based on HUAWEI 5G + Cloud for an unforgettable New Year celebration... - January 2nd, 2021
- Top cloud computing tips of 2020 - TechTarget - December 24th, 2020
- Global X CLOU ETF Just Keeps on Climbing to the Clouds - ETF Trends - December 24th, 2020
- Why 2020 will be marked as the golden age of cloud computing - ETCIO.com - December 24th, 2020
- Cloud Computing in Automotive Market Analysis by Industry Share, Types, Region and Overview 2025Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud... - December 24th, 2020
- Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market 2020 Trending Innovation, New Technology, Growing Opportunities, Major Players, Industry Outlook And Regional... - December 24th, 2020
- Google is partnering with oil giant Aramco to access Saudi Arabia's $10 billion cloud market - CNBC - December 24th, 2020
- The best cloud and IT Ops conferences of 2021 - TechBeacon - December 24th, 2020
- How Digital Transformation Starts with Software Development? - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News - Daily Host News - December 24th, 2020
- 4 Cloud Stocks That Will Continue to Fly High in 2021 - Yahoo Finance - December 24th, 2020
- CIOs see cloud computing as the bedrock of digital transformation - Express Computer - December 24th, 2020
- What are the Advantages of Cloud Computing in the Healthcare Sector ? - Healthcare Tech Outlook - December 24th, 2020
- Cloud Computing and Its Advantages in the BFSI Sector - Analytics Insight - December 24th, 2020
- The Cloudification of Everything - CNBCTV18 - December 24th, 2020
- Indian firms see a silver lining in cloud adoption in pandemic-hit year - Business Standard - December 24th, 2020
- TeamSupport Named Finalist in 2020-21 Cloud Awards - PRNewswire - December 24th, 2020
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market To Witness Astonishing Growth 2020- 2027 - LionLowdown - December 24th, 2020
- IBM Leverages Cloud To Push The Encryption Envelope - The Next Platform - December 24th, 2020
- UPS Inverter 101: The Fundamentals - Daily Host News - December 24th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Cloud Computing Market Procurement Report| Roadmap to Recovery for Businesses from the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic | Adroit Market... - December 24th, 2020
- Cloud-based IIoT Software, Platforms, and Edge Computing Infrastructure 2020 - 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - December 15th, 2020
- Amazon wants to help expand cloud computing knowledge - ITProPortal - December 15th, 2020
- Preparing for 2021: The acceleration of the cloud - Siliconrepublic.com - December 15th, 2020
- Top 10 Cloud Computing Investments and Funding of 2020 - Analytics Insight - December 15th, 2020
- Newtek Technology Solutions Hosted Webinar About Navigating the Ever-Changing Cloud-Computing Technology Landscape - GlobeNewswire - December 15th, 2020
- Eclipse Tech Partners With Wasabi to Deliver High Performance Hot Cloud Storage at Cold Storage Pricing - Business Wire - December 15th, 2020
- Global Cloud Computing Revenue is Forecast to Reach $342B by 2025 at 24.8% CAGR - Yahoo Finance - December 15th, 2020
- The Cloud Computing ETF Up 98% and Not Slowing Down - ETF Trends - December 15th, 2020
- The greatest advantages of cloud computing for companies | London Business News - London Loves Business - December 15th, 2020
- Global Cloud Computing Market Proceeds To Witness Huge Upswing Over Assessment Period by 2025 - The Courier - December 15th, 2020
- 7 colocation trends to watch in 2021 - TechTarget - December 15th, 2020
- Cloud computing shows it can handle businesses of all sizes - Gulf News - December 15th, 2020
- Netdata Cloud Simplifies IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Troubleshooting for more than 25 Thousand Users in 2020 - PRNewswire - December 15th, 2020
- How has the cloud changed life? Let's ask a vendor and channel player - ComputerWeekly.com - December 15th, 2020
- Benefits of cloud computing for the insurance industry - ETCIO.com - December 4th, 2020
- Applications of cloud computing in the manufacturing sector - Latest Digital Transformation Trends | Cloud News - Wire19 - December 4th, 2020
- Cloud Computing for Business Operations Market: Technological Advancement & Growth Analysis with Forecast to 2028 Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud... - December 4th, 2020
- Cloud Computing Services Market Research, Growth Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts Report 2026 - Cheshire Media - December 4th, 2020
- For companies who migrated to Azure before the pandemic, the cloud was the silver lining | Transform - Microsoft - December 4th, 2020
- Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market Size, Analytical Overview, Growth Factors, Demand, Trends And Forecast To 2026 - Murphy's Hockey Law - December 4th, 2020
- Benefits of using Azure Cloud products - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News - Daily Host News - December 4th, 2020
- Cloud computing company iomart reports half-yearly profits hit by pandemic - Insider.co.uk - December 4th, 2020
- CN Asia : The Advantages Of Cloud Computing And just how Cloud Computer Can Help Your company - marketscreener.com - December 4th, 2020
- Amazon and Apple Shift From Intel's Chips, Driving Industry Change - The New York Times - December 4th, 2020
- How Cloud Computing Can Benefit Healthcare Industry - Healthcare Tech Outlook - December 4th, 2020
- Datto to Present at Upcoming Virtual Investor Conference - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News - Daily Host News - December 4th, 2020
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market to grow worth 64.7 billion USD by 2025 - WhaTech - December 4th, 2020
- VMware to Present at the Jefferies Cybersecurity Summit - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News - Daily Host News - December 4th, 2020
- How to benefit from the cloud computing boom with ASX shares - Motley Fool Australia - December 4th, 2020
- Cloud Computing Market with Forecast , Organization Sizes, Top Vendors, Industry Research and End User Analysis By 2025 - The Haitian-Caribbean News... - December 4th, 2020
- Global SaaS Cloud Computing Market Expected To Reach Highest CAGR by 2026 : Microsoft, Adobe, Salesforce, Intuit, ServiceNow, etc. - Cheshire Media - December 4th, 2020
- Alibaba Feeling the Heat From Delisting Pressure, But There's a Silver Lining - InvestorPlace - December 4th, 2020
- Cloud Computing in Automotive Market Size 2020 Demand, Global Trend, News, Business Growth, Top Key Players Update, Business Statistics and Research... - December 4th, 2020
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Industry Market: Opportunities, Demand and Forecasts, 20202025 - Express Journal - November 28th, 2020
- Global Cloud Computing Market Growth Graph To Demonstrate Inclination Towards Positive Axis By 2026 - The Haitian-Caribbean News Network - November 28th, 2020
- The Healthcare Cloud Computing Market 2020-2024- Featuring Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., athenahealth Inc., Among... - November 28th, 2020
- Cloud Computing in Cell Biology, Genomics and Drug Development Market Size And Forecast (2020-2026)| With Post Impact Of Covid-19 By Top Leading... - November 28th, 2020
- NXP and Amazon reveal vehicle cloud computing team up - The Burn-In - November 28th, 2020
- Cloud Computing Platform as a Service (PaaS) Market 2020: Applications, Types a - News by aeresearch - November 28th, 2020
- The sky's the limit: Cloud computing offers financial inclusion new reach - Khmer Times - November 28th, 2020
- Hybrid Cloud Computing Market Structure, Industry Inspection, and Forecast 2025 - Express Journal - November 28th, 2020
- Hybrid Cloud Computing Market: Qualitative Analysis of the Leading Players and Competitive Industry Scenario, 2026 - Express Journal - November 28th, 2020
- Cloud Computing Services Market to 2026: Report on Top Company Players, Industry Insights and Overview - The Market Feed - November 28th, 2020