Paris, France November 25, 2021 Atosexpands its recently announced Atos OneCloud Sovereign Shield initiative by extending its existing partnership with OVHcloud, with new combined offerings and joint research and development. The two European cloud leaders will provide a market-leading sovereign cloud solution for large French organizations.
Both companies have an ambitious plan for the coming months and years, which builds on their previous commitment to create a trusted cloud solution for French organizations. This combination maximizes Atos global strategic initiative Atos OneCloud and its recently announced Atos OneCloud Sovereign Shield, which supports the digital and data sovereignty needs of governments and industries worldwide, and combines them together with OVHclouds innovative public cloud solution based on sovereign European infrastructure.
Market-leading sovereign cloud solutions
OVHcloud and Atos will set-up a Public Cloud solution to be rolled out in Atos datacenters in France to offer a best-in-class 100% European cloud platform, leveraging OVHcloud Datacenter as-a-Service to enable IaaS and PaaS capabilities, combined with Atos bare metal, cybersecurity, and decarbonization solutions.
Atos customers will get access to hybrid cloud configurations through combining OVHcloud Public Cloud with the Atos Digital Hybrid Cloud solution for Private Cloud.The joined offering will allow customers to benefit from public cloud capabilities, fully sovereign cloud management services, complete regulatory compliance, and world-class cybersecurity protection.
A joint initiative has been launched to investigate how OVHcloud customers in France will also benefit from the Atos datacenters footprint, to offer its customers cloud solutions close to their activities. With more than 20 years of experience building datacenter facilities, manufacturing servers, and operating an extensive catalog of IaaS and PaaS services, OVHcloud offers various Datacenter as-a-Service solutions. Companies that must respond to strategic, economic, technological, or operational sovereignty issues, whether local or European, can control their technology by leveraging Datacenter-as-a-Service on and off premise, allowing them to define how to operate and deploy their cloud.
Augmented by Atos OneCloud Sovereign Shield solutions and OVHcloud's SecNumCloud qualification, this partnership creates a unique trusted cloud service. This approach is completely unique on the market as it combines both Atos and OVHcloud products and services, addressing public sector and defense requirements for true sovereign solutions while creating new levers for clients, to accelerate their transformation to the cloud.
Atos Quantum computing simulator collaboration and shared Decarbonization ambitions
In addition, Atos and OVHcloud are collaborating on new joint R&D initiatives for future evolutions of their platforms:
OVHcloud will contribute to Atos commitment to deliver Decarbonization Level Agreements by providing carbon emission reporting for sustainable cloud computing, including the joint Atos and OVHcloud solutions.
In the same logic, OVHcloud customers will be able to directly access the Atos MyC02Compass carbon data platform to accelerate their net-zero ambitions. Atos MyC02Compass provides carbon data management and reporting across a wide range of digital technologies and all scopes of customers carbon footprint.
We are delighted to expand our partnership with OVHcloud to provide a sovereign cloud offering for our French customers. Working with OVHcloud, we will reinforce the uniqueness of Atos OneCloud Sovereign Shield portfolio by creating a 100% European cloud solution for French organizations. This is a great step in that we are now, finally, able to offer SecNumCloud qualified OVHcloud solutions to our customers, said Pierre Barnab, Interim co-CEO and Head of Big Data and Security, Atos.
We are happy to work with Atos and to bring together our sovereign solutions to provide our customers with more and more secure alternatives for their business. Atos best-in-class datacenters, cybersecurity and critical systems products will enable us to enrich our portfolio. Both companies are strengthening their collaboration and it brings additional value to our customers. said Michel Paulin, CEO, OVHcloud.
Atos and OVHcloud are both founding and current Board members of GAIAX, the European Association for the future cloud-edge infrastructure in Europe. More about the Atos-OVHcloud collaboration. More about the Atos-OVHcloud partnership.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high-performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Atos Press contact
Lucie Duchateau email@example.com - +33 7 62 85 35 10
OVHcloud is a global player and Europes leading cloud provider operating over 400,000 servers within 33 data centres across four continents. For 20 years, the Group has relied on an integrated model that provides complete control of its value chain: from the design of its servers, to the construction and management of its data centres, including the orchestration of its fibre-optic network. This unique approach allows it to independently cover all the uses of its 1.6 million customers in more than 140 countries. OVHcloud now offers latest generation solutions combining performance, price predictability and total sovereignty over their data to support their growth in complete freedom.
OVHcloud Press contact
- VMware Is A Cheap Play On Cloud Computing. Why One Analyst Turned Bullish. - Barron's - January 14th, 2022
- Play the Bearish Side of Cloud Computing - ETFdb.com - January 14th, 2022
- How is Cloud Computing Changing the Logistics Industry? - Analytics Insight - January 14th, 2022
- The Do's & Don'ts of going Cloud Native with communications - Techerati - January 14th, 2022
- Microsoft has hired an Apple Chip Architect to work on a new Server Chip to power Azure cloud computing services+ - Patently Apple - January 14th, 2022
- Enabling Cloud Adoption in the Government - DevOps.com - January 14th, 2022
- What Are IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS? - IoT For All - January 14th, 2022
- Cloud and SaaS Security: Mind the Gap - MSSP Alert - January 14th, 2022
- Cobalt Iron patents analytics-based cloud brokering of data protection operations - Security Systems News - January 14th, 2022
- Future Growth: Growing Shift of Businesses Towards Modernizing & Revolutionizing their Processes to Foster the Growth of the Global Cognitive... - January 14th, 2022
- Ising on the cake: Sync Computing spots opportunity for cloud resource optimisation Blocks and Files - Blocks and Files - January 14th, 2022
- Spatiotemporal change analysis of long time series inland water in Sri Lanka based on remote sensing cloud computing | Scientific Reports - Nature.com - January 14th, 2022
- 5 Edge Computing Stocks That Could Win The 2020s - Investment U - January 14th, 2022
- Cloud Computing in Government Market Expected to Reach Highest CAGR 2028: The major players covered in Cloud Computing in Government are:, Adobe... - January 14th, 2022
- DigitalOcean: The Decentralized Future Of Technological Innovation - Seeking Alpha - January 14th, 2022
- Prediction: Amazon Stock Will Be Worth More Than Apple in 10 Years - Motley Fool - January 14th, 2022
- Aptivs $4.3 Billion Purchase Of Wind River Suggests 2022 Could Be A Big Year For Edge Computing Deals - Forbes - January 14th, 2022
- 7 obstacles that organizations face migrating legacy data to the cloud - TechRepublic - January 14th, 2022
- Grading 2021's top data center and tech predictions - DatacenterDynamics - January 14th, 2022
- Could cloud computing services be the electricity of the 21st century? - Minneapolis Star Tribune - January 10th, 2022
- Tech Tutorials And Windows Guide Platform Shares Article On Cloud Computing - Digital Journal - January 10th, 2022
- Top Cloud Computing Jobs Currently Available in January 2022 - Analytics Insight - January 10th, 2022
- Nibble at Cloud Stocks With This ETF - ETF Trends - January 10th, 2022
- Cloud Analytics Market to Display Stunning CAGR of 20.9% from 2021 to 2028; SAS Institute Inc. Collaborated with Microsoft Corporation to Strengthen... - January 10th, 2022
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Market to Hit USD 716.52 Billion by 2028; Increasing Digitalization to Augment Market Growth: Fortune Business Insights -... - January 10th, 2022
- Why Amazon Wants The Indian Government By Its Side To Win The Cloud War - Outlook India - January 10th, 2022
- Get Ready for the Rebirth of the Call Center - No Jitter - January 10th, 2022
- Assessment of the Southeast Asia Cloud Computing Market, 2021-2028: Amazon, Akamai Technologies, CA Technologies, Alibaba, Cisco Systems and Google... - January 10th, 2022
- Recent Innovations Shaping the Future of Cloud Computing Technologies - Digital Journal - January 10th, 2022
- Sonrai Security Enters 2022 with Exponential Revenue Growth and Strong Customer Acquisition and Retention - Business Wire - January 10th, 2022
- Cloud Computing in Automotive Market Growth Analysis and Opportunity Assessment Forecast To 2028 | Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google... - January 10th, 2022
- Dunxin Financial (DXF.US) Sets Up Computing Power Investment Fund and Plans of Intelligence Computing Power Centre based on Metaverse Platform -... - January 10th, 2022
- The Future of IoT: Top Trends We Expect to See in 2022 - IoT World Today - January 10th, 2022
- Why Siacoin Could Be a Winner in the Web3 Race - Motley Fool - January 10th, 2022
- Cloud computing | IBM - January 2nd, 2022
- Improving Edge Computing Security in 2022 | The State of Security - tripwire.com - January 2nd, 2022
- Top 2 cloud computing stocks to watch in 2022 - Kalkine Media - January 2nd, 2022
- The Global Cloud Computing Market size recorded an average annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030|$ 211.4... - January 2nd, 2022
- Here's Why It's Wise to Retain Equinix (EQIX) Stock Now - Entrepreneur - January 2nd, 2022
- Its in Indias national interest to promote open source software - Mint - January 2nd, 2022
- Insights on the Digital Transformation Market Global Market to 2026 - Featuring Accenture, Equinix, Google and Oracle Among Others - PRNewswire - January 2nd, 2022
- Amazon Stock: Headed to $4,500? - The Motley Fool - January 2nd, 2022
- 5 Leveraged ETFs That Gained Double-Digits in December - Yahoo Finance - January 2nd, 2022
- Whats ahead for crypto and blockchain in 2022? Experts Answer, Part 2 - Cointelegraph - January 2nd, 2022
- What is hybrid cloud? - Red Hat - December 29th, 2021
- Cloud Computing for the Little Guy Is a Big Deal - Motley Fool - December 29th, 2021
- How Distributed Cloud Computing Drives IT Automation | eWEEK - eWeek - December 29th, 2021
- Why organisations are flocking to serverless cloud computing - ETCIO.com - December 29th, 2021
- 2022 Cloud Computing Predictions: What Vendors, Partners Have to Say - Channel Futures - December 29th, 2021
- Cloud-Native Supercomputing - The Foundation of a Digital World - Analytics Insight - December 29th, 2021
- Nutanix CEO says growth in cloud computing will continue in 2022 | CNBC News - Oakland News Now - December 29th, 2021
- Is Oracle's (ORCL) Cloud Strategy Headed the Right Direction? - Entrepreneur - December 29th, 2021
- The Middle Easts top AWS consulting and technology partners - Consultancy-me.com - December 29th, 2021
- SoftBank-backed Automation Anywhere to acquire FortressIQ -sources - Reuters - December 29th, 2021
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Apple, Vipshop, Coinbase and others - CNBC - December 29th, 2021
- Cloud is India's best bet to aid faster innovation at scale in 2022 - ETCIO.com - December 29th, 2021
- 2 Unstoppable Growth Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever - Motley Fool - December 29th, 2021
- 10 Ways to Successfully Run Your Business on Cloud Computing - Analytics Insight - December 22nd, 2021
- EDA In The Cloud Is Driving Semiconductor Innovation - SemiEngineering - December 22nd, 2021
- Cloud Computing Market Projected to Reach $474B in 2022 - Datamation - December 22nd, 2021
- 6 Ways Cloud Computing Is Changing The Future Of Logistics - TechDay News - December 22nd, 2021
- Telco cloud vs. IT cloud: What's the difference? - RCR Wireless News - December 22nd, 2021
- Global Cloud Computing in Industrial IoT Market (2021 to 2026) - Increased Use of Cloud Computing Platforms is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com... - December 22nd, 2021
- New Fundamentals of Open Source IT and Cloud Computing Training Makes it Easy to Start an IT Career - PRNewswire - December 22nd, 2021
- Why the Cloud Is an Integral Part of Fintech - WebProNews - December 22nd, 2021
- re:Invent recap: Amazon showcases cloud computing innovation - VentureBeat - December 3rd, 2021
- Cloud computing is changing everything about IT skills. Here's what that means for your job - ZDNet - December 3rd, 2021
- What is 'The Cloud' and How Does it Pervade Our Lives? - Scientific American - December 3rd, 2021
- Cyber Security Today, Dec. 1, 2021 - The FBI seizes alleged ransomware gang member's funds, a cloud computing security report from Google and more -... - December 3rd, 2021
- How are Organizations Doing with Cloud? - InformationWeek - December 3rd, 2021
- Amazon Way Behind Microsoft, Salesforce, and Oracle in Cloud Software - Business Insider - December 3rd, 2021
- Sidero CTO: Why multi-cloud strategies are on the rise - Siliconrepublic.com - December 3rd, 2021
- Everyone's been talking about AWS, and Google Cloud is jealous - Techradar - December 3rd, 2021
- Industrial Cyber Security Market: High Investment in Infrastructure as a Service and Cloud Computing Tools to Augment Growth During Coronavirus -... - December 3rd, 2021
- Cloud Security Alliance Issues Guidance to Help Organizations Optimize Business Outcomes When Using Cloud-native Key Management Services with External... - December 3rd, 2021
- Running business on Cloud - The Hindu - December 3rd, 2021
- EMBL-EBI Selects Google Cloud as Strategic Partner to Accelerate the Pace of Research - PRNewswire - December 3rd, 2021
- Varcoe: Amazon 'bet the right way' choosing Calgary for new data hub and tech training - Calgary Herald - December 3rd, 2021
- Joint Cloud Computing: How Can Organizations Benefit From This New Trend? - Toolbox - November 28th, 2021
- AI and Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, and 5G Will Dominate in 2022 - IBL News - November 28th, 2021