during the forecast period. Digital business transformation has entered a more challenging and urgency-driven phase due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Global giants are providing customers with cost-effective and productive digital solutions as every industry is economically hard-hit from the pandemic.
New York, Nov. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Cloud Computing Market by Service, Deployment Model, Organization Size, Vertical And Region - Global Forecast to 2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05749258/?utm_source=GNW The sudden shutdowns of offices, schools and enterprises have increased the demand for cloud solutions and services. The cloud market in verticals such as IT, telecom, BFSI, and media and entertainment has impacted positively due to the work from home initiative. Employees are using cloud collaboration platforms for communicating and consuming OTT streaming services heavily as they need to stay at home amidst lockdowns.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to help enterprises in enhancing infrastructure scalability and performanceIaaS enables enterprises to leverage their IT infrastructure without paying for the construction of the physical infrastructure.Moreover, it provides flexibility, mobility, easy, and scalable access to applications, and enhances collaboration to help enterprises focus on their core businesses.
The increasing internet access through smartphones and other devices has spurred the digitalization trend among enterprises that generate large volumes of business data daily.These factors have increased the enterprises concerns over losing the focus on core business operations and meeting the demand for clients.
IaaS helps in reducing the cost of deploying IT infrastructure, hardware, and in hiring skilled resources. These benefits, in turn, are expected to drive the adoption of IaaS.
Retail and consumer goods vertical to grow at the highest rate during the forecast periodThe retail and consumer goods vertical is one of the fastest-growing verticals with respect to the adoption of emerging and innovative technologies, such as cloud computing, big data analytics, DevOps, digital stores, and social networks.Various factors driving this adoption are the rising purchasing power of customers and the need to satisfy customer expectations leading to the existing customer retention and new customer acquisition.
Online retailing and cloud technologies have significantly disrupted the retail and consumer goods vertical leading to the adoption of cloud computing mainly for storage, backup, and security services.
North America to hold the largest market size and Asia Pacific (APAC) to grow at the highest rate during the forecast periodNorth America is the most mature market in terms of cloud computing services adoption, due to several factors, such as the presence of many enterprises with advanced IT infrastructure, and availability of technical expertise.APAC is expected to offer significant growth opportunities for cloud computing vendors during the forecast period.
Rapid advancements in emerging technologies, IT infrastructure services, and the Internet of Things (IoT) have led many organizations to adopt cloud computing services.In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with the key people.
The breakup of the profiles of the primary participants as follows: By Company Type: Tier I: 19%, Tier II: 35%, and Tier III: 46% By Designation: C-Level: 33%, D-Level: 26%, and Others: 41% By Region: North America: 38%, Europe: 35%, APAC: 11%, and RoW: 16%
The report profiles the following key vendors:1. AWS (US)2. Microsoft (US)3. Google (US)4. Alibaba (China)5. SAP (Germany)6. IBM (US)7. Oracle (US)8. VMware (US)9. Rackspace (US)10. Salesforce (US)11. Adobe (US)12. CenturyLink (US)13. Fujitsu (Japan)14. Workday (US)15. Infor (US)16. Sage Group (UK)17. Intuit (US)18. Epicor (US)19. IFS (Sweden)20. ServiceNow (US)21. OpenText (US)22. Cisco (US)23. Box (US)24. Zoho (US)25. Citrix (US)26. Upland Software (US)27. DigitalOcean (US)28. Bluelock (US)29. OVH (France)30. Joyent (US)31. Skytap (US)32. Virtuestream (US)33. Tencent (China)34. DXC (US)35. NEC (Japan)36. Navisite (US)
Research CoverageThe report segments the global cloud computing market by service model, the cloud computing market has been segmented into IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS.The IaaS model has been further segmented into primary storage, disaster recovery and backup, archiving, and compute.
The PaaS model has been further segmented into application development and platforms, application testing and quality, analytics and reporting, integration and orchestration, and data management.The SaaS model is further categorized into Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Management (ERM), Human Capital Management (HCM), content management, collaboration and productivity suites, Supply Chain Management (SCM), and others.
By the deployment model, the cloud computing market has been segmented into a public cloud and private cloud.Based on organization size, the market has been classified into Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises.
By vertical, the cloud computing market has been classified into Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI); telecommunications; IT and Information Technology-enabled Services (ITeS); government and public sector; retail and consumer goods; manufacturing; healthcare and life sciences; media and entertainment; energy and utilities; and others (education, travel and hospitality, and transportation and logistics). By region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and Latin America.
Key Benefits of Buying the ReportThe report will help the market leaders/new entrants in the cloud computing market with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall cloud computing market and the subsegments.The report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to better position their businesses and to plan suitable go-to-market strategies.
The report also helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, opportunities, and COVID-19 impact.Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05749258/?utm_source=GNW
About ReportlinkerReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
- re:Invent recap: Amazon showcases cloud computing innovation - VentureBeat - December 3rd, 2021
- Cloud computing is changing everything about IT skills. Here's what that means for your job - ZDNet - December 3rd, 2021
- What is 'The Cloud' and How Does it Pervade Our Lives? - Scientific American - December 3rd, 2021
- Cyber Security Today, Dec. 1, 2021 - The FBI seizes alleged ransomware gang member's funds, a cloud computing security report from Google and more -... - December 3rd, 2021
- How are Organizations Doing with Cloud? - InformationWeek - December 3rd, 2021
- Amazon Way Behind Microsoft, Salesforce, and Oracle in Cloud Software - Business Insider - December 3rd, 2021
- Sidero CTO: Why multi-cloud strategies are on the rise - Siliconrepublic.com - December 3rd, 2021
- Everyone's been talking about AWS, and Google Cloud is jealous - Techradar - December 3rd, 2021
- Industrial Cyber Security Market: High Investment in Infrastructure as a Service and Cloud Computing Tools to Augment Growth During Coronavirus -... - December 3rd, 2021
- Cloud Security Alliance Issues Guidance to Help Organizations Optimize Business Outcomes When Using Cloud-native Key Management Services with External... - December 3rd, 2021
- Running business on Cloud - The Hindu - December 3rd, 2021
- EMBL-EBI Selects Google Cloud as Strategic Partner to Accelerate the Pace of Research - PRNewswire - December 3rd, 2021
- Varcoe: Amazon 'bet the right way' choosing Calgary for new data hub and tech training - Calgary Herald - December 3rd, 2021
- Joint Cloud Computing: How Can Organizations Benefit From This New Trend? - Toolbox - November 28th, 2021
- AI and Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, and 5G Will Dominate in 2022 - IBL News - November 28th, 2021
- EU companies issue formal complaint against Microsoft OneDrive Windows integration - ZDNet - November 28th, 2021
- One of the world's largest supercomputers lived for only 10 minutes - TechRadar - November 28th, 2021
- 3 Reasons to Buy Ankr - Motley Fool - November 28th, 2021
- Tencent and Green Packet firm up cloud deal - The Star Online - November 28th, 2021
- Attackers are using AWS instances to launch attacks on WordPress sites - Techradar - November 28th, 2021
- Atos and OVHcloud strengthen their partnership by leveraging Atos OneCloud Sovereign Shield - GlobeNewswire - November 28th, 2021
- Microsoft Partners With the Global Manufacturing and Industrialisation Summit To Fast-track Digital Manufacturing Through Cloud Computing - Al-Bawaba - November 28th, 2021
- Global Micro Server IC Market to Reach $6.1 Billion by 2027 - Yahoo Finance - November 28th, 2021
- Smart Cloud: What role will AI play in the evolution of cloud technology? - Global Banking And Finance Review - November 28th, 2021
- AVM Cloud VMware collaboration: Committed to customers' end-to-end cloud journeys - Malaysiakini - November 28th, 2021
- Cerebras Systems and G42 to Partner to Bring High-Performance AI Compute to the Middle East - Financial Post - November 28th, 2021
- What is Cloud Computing? | Oracle - November 24th, 2021
- The Top 10 Hottest Cloud Computing Startup Companies Of 2021 - CRN - November 24th, 2021
- An Overview of Cloud Computing Technology in the Era of Digital Transformation - Analytics Insight - November 24th, 2021
- What Is Edge Computing? Why It's Important and How It Works | eWEEK - eWeek - November 24th, 2021
- LPU Launches BTech in CSE Cloud Computing in Collaboration with Google Cloud - News18 - November 24th, 2021
- Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Trends 2021 - Datamation - November 24th, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, and 5G Will Be the Most Important Technologies in 2022, Says New IEEE Study - Dark... - November 24th, 2021
- How SOAR Helps to Hold Up Your Part of the Cloud Security Shared Responsibility Model - Security Boulevard - November 24th, 2021
- Global Virtualization Security Market Expected to Generate a Revenue of $6,986.3 Million, Growing at a Healthy CAGR of 13.6% During the Forecast... - November 24th, 2021
- Cohere partners with Google Cloud to train large language models using dedicated hardware - VentureBeat - November 24th, 2021
- 5 Ways to Improve Data Management in the Cloud - ITPro Today - November 24th, 2021
- Scalable Modular Data Centers and the Race to ROI - Data Center Frontier - November 24th, 2021
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Nordstrom, Gap, VMware, HP and more - CNBC - November 24th, 2021
- Why Dream11 wants to float in the cloud - ETCIO.com - November 24th, 2021
- Beginners Guide to Cloud Computing - An Introduction ... - November 11th, 2021
- 12 Risks, Threats, & Vulnerabilities in Moving to the Cloud - November 11th, 2021
- What is Cloud Computing? | Oracle South Africa - November 11th, 2021
- Cloud Computing in Automotive Market : Qualitative And Quantitative Research Incorporating Impact Of Economic And Non-Economic Aspects | Intellias... - November 11th, 2021
- Should You Invest in the First Trust Cloud Computing ETF (SKYY)? - Yahoo Finance - November 11th, 2021
- The 3 biggest challenges of SASE in hybrid cloud environments - CSO Online - November 11th, 2021
- Microsoft to further expand cloud services in China - Chinadaily USA - November 11th, 2021
- Global Cloud Computing for Business Operations Market 2021 Supply Chain Analysis, Structure, Industry Inspection, and Forecast 2026 - Energy Siren - November 11th, 2021
- Global Cloud Computing for Business Operations Market Assessment 2021-2028| Industry Size, Share and Top Key Players: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft... - November 11th, 2021
- Cloud Computing Optical Component Market 2021: Applications, Market Assessments, Key Players Analysis, Trends, And Forecasts To 2027 - Energy Siren - November 11th, 2021
- Why a Wider Net is Now Needed to Find the Right Software Engineer - Entrepreneur - November 11th, 2021
- VMware salaries revealed: How much the cloud computing firm is paying engineers, managers, and salespeople as it navigates a future without Dell -... - November 11th, 2021
- IIT Jodhpur along with WileyNXT invites applications for its first-ever online PG Diploma with academic credits in Data Engineering and Cloud... - November 11th, 2021
- Cloud computing | Shaping Europes digital future - November 6th, 2021
- NIST Cloud Computing Program - NCCP | NIST - November 6th, 2021
- Home | Federal Cloud Computing Strategy - November 6th, 2021
- Cloud Computing Security | Trend Micro - November 6th, 2021
- Spotlight on FINRA's latest report on cloud computing in the US securities industry - Lexology - November 6th, 2021
- Microsoft rolls out new tech to connect its cloud to rivals - Yahoo Finance - November 6th, 2021
- Chicago on a Revenue Roll From Cloud and Netflix Taxes (1) - Bloomberg Tax - November 6th, 2021
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Projected To Represent Strong Growth, Expanded Technology By 2021 To 2030 | Scoop News - Scoop - November 6th, 2021
- Riding the wave of edge computing growth - ITProPortal - November 6th, 2021
- Creatio Partners with Whale Cloud to Accelerate Digital Transformation for Telcos - PRNewswire - November 6th, 2021
- What is Cloud Computing? | Oracle India - November 3rd, 2021
- Cloud Computing Architecture - javatpoint - November 3rd, 2021
- 10 Future Cloud Computing Trends To Watch In 2021 - November 3rd, 2021
- Filings buzz in the power industry: 18% increase in cloud computing mentions in Q2 of 2021 - Power Technology - November 3rd, 2021
- Cloud computing spending is at a record high. But the global chip shortage could create some problems ahead - ZDNet - November 3rd, 2021
- How to go hybrid: The right recipe for mixing on-prem and cloud computing - VentureBeat - November 3rd, 2021
- Microsoft rolls out new tech to connect its cloud to rivals - Reuters - November 3rd, 2021
- Cloud computing grows but agencies lacking resources, auditor general hears - The Mandarin - November 3rd, 2021
- Why cloud bugs don't get CVEs, and why it's an issue - TechTarget - November 3rd, 2021
- Top Hybrid Cloud Computing Companies to Watch in 2021 - Analytics Insight - November 3rd, 2021
- We're still just scratching the surface of the cloud's potential - TechCrunch - November 3rd, 2021
- Cloud-fuelled European IT outsourcing spend hits record high - ComputerWeekly.com - November 3rd, 2021
- Beginner computer classes online: What can you take, and where? - ZDNet - November 3rd, 2021
- Microsoft Rides Cloud Computing Boost to Nearly Overtake Apple as Most Valuable Company | Technology News - Gadgets 360 - November 3rd, 2021
- Secrets to success with cybersecurity hiring and retention - Healthcare IT News - November 3rd, 2021
- Ekinops acquires SixSq and steps up its presence in Edge Computing - PRNewswire - November 3rd, 2021
- Alibaba launches new server chip to boost its cloud business in challenge to Amazon and Microsoft - CNBC - October 24th, 2021