What is the Solutions Review Cloud Insight Jam? What cloud computing, cloud management,and other information can you explain to learn from it? How can you participate?
We seek to answer these questions as we build up to the first ever Cloud Insight Jam on December 19th!
On December 19th, we begin an unprecedented social media day covering cloud computing in detail! During the Cloud Insight Jam, we plan to share our own best practices and the best practices from cloud experts; these experts come from cloud solution vendors from across the world. Additionally, we plan to share customer success stories from these providers and their predictions for 2020.
You can see all of it unfold on Twitter and LinkedIn under the hashtag #CloudInsightJam. Also, you can follow along on the Enterprise Cloud Strategy page of the Solutions Review website.
Absolutely! We plan on taking the day by storm!(All times listed below are in Eastern Standard Time.)
From 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM, the conversation will revolve around cloud best practices, including how enterprises can evaluate and select a cloud solution. At 10 AM, well host a half-hour open tech chat The Morning Dose. Well discuss cloud best practices personally, and exchange our thoughts with everyone!
From 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM, well shift the conversation to customer success stories. At 2 PM, we host a second half-hour open tech chat called the Re-Up! In this conversation, well cover how customers can achieve success with their cloud solutions.
From 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM, well end the day by focusing on industry trends and predictions for cloud in 2020. We want to discuss where the cloud is heading in the future, and what cloud solution users should look for in the new year.
Heres a sample of the questions we plan on sharing during the Morning Dose open tech chat:
This shouldnt be considered a definitive list of questions; were still cooking up some excellent conversation starters for the chat!
Unlike the Morning Dose, the Re-Up conversation at 2 PM EST will focus on customer success and predictions. Questions asked during the chat may include:
Just like the above, well have more questions on offer during the chat itself!
To participate in the Cloud Insight Jam, simply use the hashtag #CloudInsightJam on Twitter and LinkedIn. Keep an eye on the feed, participate in the chat, and share your thoughts!
Yes, itis that simple!
Sure! There is no cost to participate in the Jam, and you can participate as much as you would like! Want to join one of the conversations but not the other? Thats okay! Feel free to comment, question, or otherwise chat about any of the content we release throughout the day!
Weve extended the deadline for video content and best practices until December 6th. If you have video content you would like to share, please make sure it follows our video guidelines, which we share here. You can submit your content, video or otherwise, athttp://www.insightjam.com/.
Hope to see you at the Cloud Insight Jam on December 19th!
Looking for more info on managed service providers for your cloud solutions? Our MSP Buyers Guide contains profiles on the top cloud managed service providers for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud, as well as questions you should ask vendors and yourself before buying. We also offer an MSP Vendor Map that outlines those vendors in a Venn diagram to make it easy for you to select potential providers.
Check us out onTwitter for the latest in Enterprise Cloud news and developments!
Dan is a tech writer who writes about Enterprise Cloud Strategy and Network Monitoring for Solutions Review. He graduated from Fitchburg State University with a Bachelor's in Professional Writing. You can reach him at email@example.com
Read the original post:
What's Happening at the Cloud Insight Jam on December 19th? - Solutions Review
- Google Teams With NVIDIA on New Cloud Computing Offerings - The Motley Fool - July 9th, 2020
- How will the cloud strengthen business continuity? | EC-Council Official Blog - EC-Council Blog - July 9th, 2020
- How is Cloud Computing Transforming the Businesses of Consumer Electronics? - Embedded Computing Design - July 9th, 2020
- Google Cloud and Renault partner for Industry 4.0 optimisation - Cloud Tech - July 9th, 2020
- Star2Star Wins 2020 Cloud Computing Product of the Year Award - Yahoo Finance - July 9th, 2020
- In cloud computing, SMEs have the magic wand to disruption of supply chain - The Standard - July 9th, 2020
- Cloud Computing Data Center It Asset Disposition Market Growth By Manufacturers, Countries, Types And Application, End Users And Forecast To 2026 -... - July 9th, 2020
- Cloud Computing Platform as a Service (PaaS) Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 9th, 2020
- Collective Demand for Cloud Computing Optical Component Market to Significantly Boost Revenues through the COVID-19 Crisis - 3rd Watch News - July 9th, 2020
- Cloud Computing in Education Sector Market Segmentation and Analysis by Recent - News by aeresearch - July 9th, 2020
- Cloud Native Computing Foundation Scales Sandbox Approval Process to Meet Growing Demand from New Projects - PRNewswire - July 9th, 2020
- Global Cloud Computing in Automotive Market 2020: Production Cost, Sales, Demand, End User, Manufacturers and Industry Shares till 2025 - Owned - July 9th, 2020
- AWS Looks to the Final Frontier of Cloud Computing: Space - WebProNews - July 9th, 2020
- Commerce Cloud Computing Market 2020 Emerging Trends, Top Companies, Industry Demand, Growth Opportunities, Business Review and Regional Analysis 2025... - July 9th, 2020
- Global Cloud Computing in K-12 Market Recent Trends, In-depth Analysis, Market Size Research Report Forecast up to 2027: SAP, Adobe Systems, NetApp -... - July 9th, 2020
- Cloud computing IaaS in Life Science Market Growth By Manufacturers, Countries, Types And Application, End Users And Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 9th, 2020
- Nutanix to Host Tech Talk on End User Computing - Business Wire - July 9th, 2020
- What is cloud VPN and why is its popularity on the rise? - TechRadar - July 9th, 2020
- Government Cloud Computing Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 9th, 2020
- Interview: Seacom CIO Marius Burger on cloud in the time of Covid - TechCentral - July 9th, 2020
- Pearson and Amazon Web Services develop first Cloud Computing BTEC Higher National qualifications to help address the cloud computing skills gap - FE... - July 6th, 2020
- Cloud Supply Chain Management (SCM) Software Market to Witness over XX% Growth 'in Revenue During the COVID-19 Pandemic 2017-2023 3w Market News... - July 6th, 2020
- Prospects of Cloud Advertising Market 2020-2026 and Top Players involved in the market Like Amazon Web Services, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Google... - July 6th, 2020
- Cloud Engineering Market Global Industry Size, Growth, Segments and Top Companies Overview that are Trianz, Sogeti, Aricent Inc, Calsoft Inc,... - July 6th, 2020
- 3 Top Cloud Computing Stocks to Buy in July - The Motley Fool - July 5th, 2020
- Cloud Computing is the Focus of this New ETF from Dan Ives and Wedbush - The Wall Street Transcript - July 5th, 2020
- AMZN: 5 Cloud Computing Stocks that are Expected to Outperform - StockNews.com - July 5th, 2020
- Edge and the Cloud Partners or Competitors? Part I - Manufacturing.net - July 5th, 2020
- Cloud Computing Security Software Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 5th, 2020
- Why Indian IT Professionals Are Looking To Upskill Themselves In Cloud Computing - Analytics India Magazine - July 5th, 2020
- Adopt Cloud fast to beat pandemic blues: Indian tech honchos - Outlook India - July 5th, 2020
- Cloud Computing for Business Operations Market to Witness Robust Expansion throughout the Forecast Period 2020-2025: Top Key Players Amazon Web... - July 5th, 2020
- Concerned on Parts of Tech Sector, But Sees Continued Growth Tied to Two Megatrends: Fidelity - FX Empire - July 5th, 2020
- Here's My Top Stock to Buy in July - Motley Fool - July 5th, 2020
- 3 Stocks to Buy in the Market That Could Mint the World's First Trillionaire - Motley Fool - July 5th, 2020
- Amazon Web Services joins hands with SpringPeople to close the cloud computing skill gaps - CRN.in - July 5th, 2020
- Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market: Analysis of Installation Type and End-user, Market performance and key opportunities, Forecasts (2020 2025) -... - July 5th, 2020
- Micron Helps Power a New Wave of High-End Computing Amidst the COVID-19 Crisis - Motley Fool - July 5th, 2020
- Here's Why 2020 Belongs To Microsoft - Seeking Alpha - July 5th, 2020
- Improving Internal Operations - RFID Journal - July 5th, 2020
- Rural Cloud Initiative seeks to bring the edge to rural America - RCR Wireless News - July 5th, 2020
- JMI organises International Symposium to discuss Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things - India Education... - July 5th, 2020
- Amazon Web Services is creating its very own space force for cloud computing - GeekWire - July 1st, 2020
- Localization Of Data Storage Through Cloud Computing Systems - Finance and Banking - Turkey - Mondaq News Alerts - July 1st, 2020
- Canada - Cloud Computing Forecast and Perspective: Sunny, with a chance of Growth - Lexology - July 1st, 2020
- Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market Size, Analysis, Trends and Segmented Data by Top Companies and Opportunities 2020-2027 - Apsters News - July 1st, 2020
- Red Hat looks to move SAP managed services on-premises in new partnership - Cloud Tech - July 1st, 2020
- Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market SWOT Analysis 2020 & Technological Innovation by Leading Industry Experts 2025 - Apsters News - July 1st, 2020
- CGG GeoSoftware and Alibaba Cloud collaborate to support the E&P industry with cloud geoscience technologies - WorldOil - July 1st, 2020
- Data Loss Protection for the Hybrid Cloud - Security Boulevard - July 1st, 2020
- Global Cloud Computing in Higher Education Market 2020: Industry Analysis By Size, Share, Consumption, Demand, Growth, Revenue, Key-Companies, Types,... - July 1st, 2020
- A Cloud Guru Plans to Hire 90+ People This Year, Most of Them in Austin - Built In Austin - July 1st, 2020
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Size, Analysis, Trends and Segmented Data by Top Companies and Opportunities 2020-2027 - Cole of Duty - July 1st, 2020
- Cloud Computing Market by global COVID-19 impact analysis, industry trends, business strategies, opportunities and forecast to 2025 discussed in a new... - July 1st, 2020
- 5 Ways the Cloud Can Benefit Your Business During the Pandemic - CT Post - July 1st, 2020
- Industry Voices Chua: CSPs, hyperscale clouds and edge - beware the camel's nose - FierceTelecom - July 1st, 2020
- Universities and Tech Giants Again Nationwide Cloud Computing Mission - Editorials 360 - July 1st, 2020
- Cloud Computing in Higher Education Market 2020 Global Analysis, Trends, Forecast up to 2025 - 3rd Watch News - July 1st, 2020
- CGG GeoSoftware and Alibaba Cloud to support E&P companies with cloud geoscience technologies - Oilfield Technology - July 1st, 2020
- Reaching for the Cloud: Embracing digital channels in cooperative societies within Africa - Techpoint.ng - July 1st, 2020
- Huawei: 5G's 'five opportunities' | - Advanced Television - July 1st, 2020
- Taking the middleware out of high performance computing - TechRadar - July 1st, 2020
- Cloud computing firm iomart reports 12th consecutive year of growth - Prolific North - June 24th, 2020
- Hybrid Cloud Computing Market Prospects & Upcoming Trends and Opportunities Analyzed for Coming Years - 3rd Watch News - June 24th, 2020
- Expanding Resources with Rapid HPC Orchestration in the Cloud - HPCwire - June 24th, 2020
- Global Cloud Computing Market 2020 | By Developments, Solutions, Services, Applications, Industry Analysis and Forecast 2025 - Cole of Duty - June 24th, 2020
- Key Things to Consider While Choosing a Public Cloud - CXOToday.com - June 24th, 2020
- Global Cloud Computing in Automotive Market 2020-2025: Value, Components, Technology, Installation Base and Leading Players Comparison - Owned - June 24th, 2020
- Ampere Altra Family of Cloud Native Processors expands to 128 cores with Altra Max - PRNewswire - June 24th, 2020
- Microsoft's new Asia boss outlines business priorities in the age of coronavirus - CNBC - June 24th, 2020
- How Edge Computing and 5G Work Together - TechAcute - June 24th, 2020
- Increasing election security monitoring in cloud computing - Microsoft on the Issues - Microsoft - June 23rd, 2020
- Cloud Computing Technologies and Its Legal Dimension - Lexology - June 23rd, 2020
- Higher Education Will See a Jump in Cloud Adoption - EdTech Magazine: Focus on Higher Education - June 23rd, 2020
- The 10 Hottest Cloud Startups Of 2020 (So Far) - CRN: Technology news for channel partners and solution providers - June 23rd, 2020
- Cloud computing to surge in Latin America once Covid-19 lays off - Contxto - June 23rd, 2020
- Baidu to increase investment in AI and cloud, plans for 5 million servers - RCR Wireless News - June 23rd, 2020
- Why AIOps Tools Could (Finally) Breathe New Life into Cloud Computing - ITPro Today - June 23rd, 2020
- Cloud-native computing: The future of 5G and IoT - ETCIO.com - June 23rd, 2020
- AMD EPYC Processor Adoption Expands with New Supercomputing and High-Performance Cloud Computing System Wins - HPCwire - June 23rd, 2020