Our global team of experts have done extensive research to come up with this list of 14 Best +Free Artificial Intelligence Courses, Tutorial, Training and Certifications available online for 2019. These are relevant for beginners, intermediate learners as well as experts.
If learning Machine Learning is on your mind, then there is no looking further. Created by Andrew Ng, Professor at Stanford University, more than 1,680,000 students & professionals globally have enrolled in this program, who have rated it very highly. This course provides an introduction to the core concepts of this field such as supervised learning, unsupervised learning, support vector machines, kernel, and neural networks. Draw from numerous case studies and applications and get hands-on to apply the theoretical concepts to practice. By the end of the classes, you will have the confidence to apply your knowledge to real-life scenarios.You may also like to have a look at some of the best machine learning courses.
Understand parametric and non-parametric algorithms, clustering, dimensionality reduction among other important topics.
Gain best practices and advice from the instructor.
Interact with your peers in a community of like-minded learners from all levels of experience.
Real world based case studies give you the opportunity to understand how problems are solved on a daily basis.
The flexible deadline allows you to learn as per your convenience.
Learn to apply learning algorithms to build smart robots, understand text, audio, database mining.
Duration : 55 hours
Rating : 4.9 out of 5
You can Sign up Here
Review :This course provides a thorough, end-to-end immersion into the world of machine learning. Not only does it cover clear explanations of theory, but it also highlights practical pointers and words of caution. Highly recommended course.
This course is created for individuals who are looking forward to learning about strategies and techniques of artificial intelligence to solve business problems. After the fundamental topics are discussed you will go over how AI is impacting different industries as well as the various tools that are involved in the operations for developing efficient solutions. By the end of the program you will have numerous strategies under your belt that can be used to improve the performance of your organization.
Learn to manage customer expectations and develop AI models accordingly.
Multiple case studies that allow you to get a better understanding of the challenges faced in the real world.
Get answers to your queries from a dedicated support team.
Complete the exercises and get feedback on your performance.
Work with real-life based data.
Pass the exam with at least 80% to earn the certification.
Duration: 2 months, 4 to 6 hours per week
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
You can Sign up Here
If you want to jumpstart a career in AI then this specialization will help you achieve that. Through this array of 5 courses, you will explore the foundational topics of Deep Learning, understand how to build neural networks, and lead successful ML projects. Along with this, there are opportunities to work on case studies from various real-world industries. The practical assignments will allow you to practice the concepts in Python and in Tensorflow. Additionally, there are talks from top leaders in the field that will give you motivation and help you to understand the scenarios in this line of work.In case you are interested, you may also want to check out Best Python Courses.
Learn about convolutional networks, RNNs, BatchNorm, Dropout and more.
The lessons will help you to learn different techniques using which you can build models to solve real-life problems.
Real-world case studies in fields such as healthcare, autonomous driving, sign language reading, music generation, and natural language processing are covered.
Gain best practices and advice from the industry experts and leaders.
Complete all the assessments and assignments as per your schedule to earn the specialization completion certification.
Duration: 3 months, 11 hours per week
Rating : 4.7 out of 5
You can Sign up Here
Review :Course content is very good. Andrew Ngs style of teaching is phenomenal. He has a knack for uncomplicating an otherwise complex subject matter. Highly recommended for anyone who is trying to understand the fundamentals of neural networks and deep learning.
Artificial intelligence is considered to be one of the more complex topics in technology but its use in our daily lives cannot be overstated. So if you want your organization to become better at using this technology then this program is worth a look. In the classes, you will learn the meaning behind basic and crucial terminologies, what AI can do and cannot do, spot opportunities to apply AI solutions to problems in your organization and more. By the end of the lectures, you will be proficient in the business aspects of AI and apply them aptly in relevant situations. The course is created by Andrew Ng, the pioneer in the field of artificial intelligence, and the founder of Coursera.
Understand what it is like to build machine learning and data science projects.
Work with an artificial intelligence team and build a strategy in your company.
Navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding this field.
The lessons do not require any prerequisites, hence it can be taken by anyone with any level of experience.
The deadlines of the classes can be adjusted as per your convenience.
Duration: 4 weeks, 2 to 3 hours per week
Rating: 4.9 out of 5
You can Sign up Here
Review :Its a fantastic course by Andrew. Everyone should take it to understand how AI can impact any software system.
Enroll in this certification to gain expertise in one of the fastest growing areas of computer science through a series of lectures and assignments. The classes will help you to get a solid understanding of the guiding principles of artificial intelligence. With equal emphasis on theory and practical, these lessons will teach you to deal with real-world problems and come up with suitable AI solutions. With this credential in your bag, it is safe to say that you will have an upper hand at job interviews and other opportunities. Dont forget checking list of best Deep Learning Courses out there.
The videos guide you through all the fundamental concepts beginning from the basic topics to more advanced ones.
Apply the concepts of machine learning to real-life challenges and applications.
Thorough instructions are provided for configuring and navigating through the required software.
Working on designing and harnessing the capabilities of the neural network.
The classes are divided into 4 parts along with relevant examples and demonstrations.
Apply the knowledge gained in these lectures in an array of fields such as robotics, vision and physical simulations.
Duration: 12 weeks per course, 8 to 10 hours per week, per course
Rating : 4.5 out of 5
You can Sign up Here
Offered by IBM, this introductory course will guide you to the basics of artificial intelligence. With this course, you will learn what AI is and how it used in the software or app development industry. During the course, you will be exposed to various issues and concerns that surround artificial intelligence like ethics and bias, and jobs. After completing the course, you will also demonstrate AI in action with a mini project that is designed to test your knowledge of AI. Moreover, after finishing the project, you will also receive your certificate of completion from Udacity.
Learn and understand AI concepts and useful terms like machine learning, deep learning, and neural networks
No prior knowledge of programming or computer science required to enroll in this course
Get advice from experts about learning artificial intelligence better and how to start a career in this growing field
Be eligible to enter into other classes and programs like AI Foundations, IBM Applied AI professional certificate after finishing this course
100% flexible course with no deadlines and freedom to study from your own pace
Duration: 4 weeks, 1-2 hours/week
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
You can Sign up Here
This program is designed with the focus to help you gain the skills needed to build deep learning predictive models for AI. While you are free to take the lessons in any order it is advised to follow along with the suggested format so that you can develop your knowledge with gradually advanced concepts. After the completion of the first eight mandatory courses, you can choose from four options for the ninth one prior to getting started with the capstone project.
Read more from the original source:
- Reality Check: The Benefits of Artificial Intelligence - AiThority - May 27th, 2020
- Coronavirus tests the value of artificial intelligence in medicine - FierceHealthcare - May 27th, 2020
- Opinion: Artificial intelligence should be integrated into our workforce - Los Angeles Times - May 27th, 2020
- How artificial intelligence is keeping time-critical shipments on track during pandemic - FreightWaves - May 27th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact: A Mix of Challenges and Opportunities | Artificial Intelligence-as-a-Service (AIaaS) Market 2020-2024 | Growing Adoption of Cloud... - May 27th, 2020
- Rimini Street Speeds Software Issue Resolution by 23% with New Artificial Intelligence Applications - Business Wire - May 27th, 2020
- Coronavirus Update: Recent FTC Guidance on the Use of Artificial Intelligence and Algorithms in the Age of COVID-19 - Government Contracts Legal Forum - May 27th, 2020
- AIDP and Andy Khawaja Set Sights on Bringing Artificial Intelligence to Mars - Business Wire - May 27th, 2020
- These Wonks Study the Dangers of Artificial Intelligence. To Get You to Pay Attention, They Wrote a Thriller. - Washingtonian - May 27th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market to Reach USD 202.57 Billion by 2026; Rising Demand for Cloud-based Applications to Aid Growth: Fortune Business... - May 27th, 2020
- The Robot Artists Arent Coming - The New York Times - May 27th, 2020
- Top Artificial Intelligence Trends that will Change the Decade - Analytics Insight - May 27th, 2020
- Commonwealth deploys artificial intelligence-powered online tool to help Virginians self-screen for COVID-19 - Southwest Times - May 27th, 2020
- Durr brings artificial intelligence to the paint shop - Autocar Professional - May 27th, 2020
- Telefonica SA : Telefnica offers start-ups its IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence technology to help them boost their business -... - May 27th, 2020
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Help Aviation Industry With Contactless Flying Amid The Crisis - Analytics India Magazine - May 27th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence - Ascension Glossary - May 23rd, 2020
- 10 Steps to Adopting Artificial Intelligence in Your ... - May 23rd, 2020
- Can Artificial Intelligence Be Smarter Than a Person ... - May 23rd, 2020
- 5 Strong Buy Artificial Intelligence Stocks - May 23rd, 2020
- Artificial intelligence data privacy issues on the rise - May 23rd, 2020
- Coronavirus tests the value of artificial intelligence in medicine - FierceBiotech - May 23rd, 2020
- Marshaling artificial intelligence in the fight against Covid-19 - MIT News - May 23rd, 2020
- An AI future set to take over post-Covid world | The ... - May 23rd, 2020
- Coronavirus puts artificial intelligence to the test - Los Angeles Times - May 23rd, 2020
- Powering the Artificial Intelligence Revolution - HPCwire - May 23rd, 2020
- UM partners with artificial intelligence leader Atomwise to pursue COVID-19 therapies - UM Today - May 23rd, 2020
- BMW is using Artificial Intelligence to paint its cars for a perfect result - Hindustan Times - May 23rd, 2020
- Harness artificial intelligence and take control your health - Newswise - May 23rd, 2020
- Exploring Artificial Intelligence Variants and Their Uses - RTInsights - May 23rd, 2020
- Importance and Benefits of Artificial intelligence for Patent Searching - Express Computer - May 23rd, 2020
- SUSE infuses portfolio with artificial intelligence and edge technology - SiliconANGLE - May 23rd, 2020
- 7 Types Of Artificial Intelligence - Forbes - May 17th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence is struggling to cope with how the world has changed - ZDNet - May 17th, 2020
- A New Way To Think About Artificial Intelligence With This ETF - MarketWatch - May 17th, 2020
- How Is Artificial Intelligence Combatting COVID-19? - Gigabit Magazine - Technology News, Magazine and Website - May 17th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Is Nothing Without Humans - E3zine.com - May 17th, 2020
- The Expanding Role Of Artificial Intelligence In Tax - Forbes - May 17th, 2020
- Five Important Subsets of Artificial Intelligence - Analytics Insight - May 17th, 2020
- This Man Created A Perfect AC/DC Song By Using Artificial Intelligence - Kerrang! - May 17th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Markets in IVD, 2019-2024: Breakdown by Application and Component - GlobeNewswire - May 17th, 2020
- TSA Issues Road Map to Tackle Insider Threat With Artificial Intelligence - Nextgov - May 17th, 2020
- COVID-19 identification in X-ray images by Artificial intelligence - News Anyway - May 10th, 2020
- Robots and Artificial Intelligence | HowStuffWorks - May 6th, 2020
- A Brief History of Artificial Intelligence | Live Science - May 6th, 2020
- Top 18 Artificial Intelligence Platforms in 2020 - Reviews ... - May 6th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Algorithms For Beginners | Edureka - May 6th, 2020
- Women wanted: Why now could be a good time for women to pursue a career in AI - CNBC - May 6th, 2020
- Global Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Industry (2020 to 2026) - Developing Countries to Offer Significant Growth Opportunities - GlobeNewswire - May 6th, 2020
- Does An Invention Discovered With Artificial Intelligence Obtain Patent Protection? - JD Supra - May 6th, 2020
- The Impending Artificial Intelligence Revolution in Healthcare - Op-Ed - HIT Consultant - May 6th, 2020
- Intuality Inc.'s Artificial Intelligence Making Accurate Predictions of Coronavirus Cases and Deaths - PRNewswire - May 6th, 2020
- How is Artificial Intelligence Disrupting the Media and Entertainment Sector? | Head to Quantzig's Recent Article for Comprehensive Insights -... - May 6th, 2020
- How Artificial Intelligence could help Wales prevent the spread of Covid-19 - Nation.Cymru - May 6th, 2020
- FTC Provides Guidance on Using Artificial Intelligence and Algorithms - JD Supra - May 6th, 2020
- Boosted.ai Raises $8 Million in Series A Funding to Bring Artificial Intelligence in Investment Management to the Mainstream - Financial Post - May 6th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence is predicting coronavirus outbreaks before they start - TechRepublic - May 6th, 2020
- Customer experience, innovation, artificial intelligence, culture.a look inside Amazon Interview with Claire Whitaker - Customer Think - May 6th, 2020
- How China used robots, drones and artificial intelligence to control the spread of the coronavirus - MarketWatch - May 6th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in BFSI Market Latest State Of Affairs On Innovation, Revolutionary Opportunities Customers 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 6th, 2020
- Top Benefits And Risks of Artificial Intelligence ... - April 28th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence | Wookieepedia | Fandom - April 28th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Podcast | AI Podcast | Lex Fridman - April 28th, 2020
- When Did Artificial Intelligence Get Big? - The Atlantic - April 28th, 2020
- 6 Predictions for the Future of Artificial Intelligence in ... - April 28th, 2020
- Business Innovation: How Artificial Intelligence Is ... - April 28th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence will be used to power cyberattacks, warn security experts - ZDNet - April 28th, 2020
- Tips On Introducing Artificial Intelligence In Your Business - Forbes - April 28th, 2020
- What Opportunities are Appearing Thanks to AI, Artificial Intelligence? - We Heart - April 28th, 2020
- MIT conference reveals the power of using artificial intelligence to discover new drugs - MIT News - April 28th, 2020
- How artificial intelligence is helping scientists find a coronavirus treatment - Brandeis University - April 28th, 2020
- Reducing the carbon footprint of artificial intelligence - MIT News - April 28th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in the Indian Manufacturing Industry, 2020: Trends, Insights, Use Cases, Case Studies - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - April 28th, 2020
- April 2020: The Increasing Importance of Trade Secret Protection for Artificial Intelligence - JD Supra - April 28th, 2020
- The ethics of artificial intelligence and automation amid a global pandemic - Morning Star Online - April 28th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence can take banks to the next level - TechRepublic - April 28th, 2020
- Riding the wave of artificial intelligence with Sensitrust - Blockmanity - April 28th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence (Not Only) for Business: What is Artificial Intelligence? - The Slovak Spectator - April 28th, 2020
- Outbreak Science: Using artificial intelligence to track the coronavirus pandemic - 60 Minutes - CBS News - April 28th, 2020
- Concept Clash: Ex Machina vs. Her and the Best of Artificial Intelligence - Popcorn Talk Network - April 28th, 2020