LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quantzig, a leader in delivering scalable analytics solutions and data science services, announced the completion of its recent article that unravels the healthcare innovations set to transform the healthcare industry in 2021.
The use of technology in healthcare skyrocketed in 2020 as hospitals, health systems, and patients increasingly relied on digital health technologies for care delivery during the pandemic, setting the stage for continued growth and innovation. With several new healthcare innovations paving their way into the health-tech landscape, analytics thought leaders at Quantzig got out their crystal balls to predict and share their views on the most promising healthcare innovations and medical breakthroughs impacting the healthcare industry in 2021 and beyond.
With COVID-19 vaccination trials rolling out this year, next-gen solutions for patient monitoring and virtual healthcare will witness high demand in 2021, says an analytics expert at Quantzig.
Partnering with Quantzig can help you adopt a progressive approach to innovation, with continuous guidance and support from analytics and healthcare industry experts. Request a FREE proposal to get started.
2021 will witness innovations transforming how healthcare researchers aggregate and analyze big data, making data a powerful tool for drug development, lifestyle studies, and research
With the proliferation of advanced technologies, it is now possible for businesses to leverage the power of AI and ML to gain a leading edge
Quantzig is at the forefront of enabling healthcare innovation to drive better healthcare outcomes and improved patient experiences. Contact us to learn more about how you can benefit by focusing on tech-driven innovations.
Innovation is key to drive growth and profitability across sectors, and healthcare is no exception. But implementing new, innovative technologies can be challenging from a technical standpoint. However, the need of the hour is to strengthen your understanding and leverage technology to drive outcomes and offer personalized experiences for patients across the healthcare continuum. Though the benefits of healthcare innovations are widespread, building the necessary skills and capabilities to identify and capitalize on them is not an easy task. At Quantzig, we suggest adopting a progressive approach with guidance and support from big data and analytics experts to test and find loopholes prior to organization-wide implementation. Request more information from our experts to find out how we can help you.
Healthcare Innovations That Will Transform Healthcare in 2021
Few of these healthcare innovations have been a transformative force in reshaping and disrupting the healthcare industry in the past. As such, the new healthcare innovations hold tremendous potential in driving future healthcare outcomes by delivering a personalized, spontaneous, and cohesive experience to both payers and providers in the healthcare ecosystem. Quantzigs team of 550+ seasoned analytics experts and data science professionals have the expertise and skill it takes to design and build systems tailored to the particular needs of your business and equip you with data-driven, actionable insights for prudent decision-making. Request a FREE pilot project to learn more about our proprietary analytics platforms and core capabilities.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to keep abreast of the upcoming trends in analytics.
Quantzig is the world's foremost full-service advanced analytics and business intelligence solution provider, turning clients' complex, unstructured data into intelligent, actionable insights that enable them to solve complex business problems and inspire innovation, change, and growth.
Over the past 16 years, our insights have helped over 120 clients spanning across industries and sectors like Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences, Retail and CPG, Food and Beverage, and more. We have successfully delivered 1500 in-depth solutions in areas like Marketing Analytics, Customer Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics, and more. For more information on our engagement policies and pricing plans, visit: https://www.quantzig.com/request-for-proposal.
See the original post:
- BCG GAMMA, in Collaboration with Scikit-Learn, Launches FACET, Its New Open-Source Library for Human-Explainable Artificial Intelligence - PRNewswire - January 12th, 2021
- How Professors Can Use AI to Improve Their Teaching In Real Time - EdSurge - January 12th, 2021
- Calling all rock stars: hire the right data scientist talent for your business - IDG Connect - January 12th, 2021
- Companies hiring data scientists in NYC and how much they pay - Business Insider - January 12th, 2021
- Which Technology Jobs Will Require AI and Machine Learning Skills? - Dice Insights - January 12th, 2021
- This Is the Best Place to Buy Groceries, New Data Finds | Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - January 12th, 2021
- Associate Professor of Fisheries Oceanography named a Cooperative Institute for the North Atlantic Region (CINAR) Fellow - UMass Dartmouth - January 12th, 2021
- Rapid Insight To Host Free Webinar, Building on Data: From Raw Piles to Data Science - PR Web - January 12th, 2021
- Data Science for Social Good Programme helps Ofsted and World Bank - India Education Diary - January 12th, 2021
- Save 98% off the Complete Excel, VBA, and Data Science Certification Training Bundle - Neowin - January 12th, 2021
- Ilia Dub and Jasper Yip join Oliver Wyman's Asia partnership - Consultancy.asia - January 12th, 2021
- Poor data flows hampered governments Covid-19 response, says the Science and Technology Committee - ComputerWeekly.com - January 12th, 2021
- AI Update: Provisions in the National Defense Authorization Act Signal the Importance of AI to American Competitiveness - Lexology - January 12th, 2021
- Data scientists gather 'chaos into something organized' - University of Miami - November 11th, 2020
- Endowed Chair of Data Science job with Baylor University | 299439 - The Chronicle of Higher Education - November 11th, 2020
- 2020 AI and Data Science in Retail Industry Ongoing Market Situation with Manufacturing Opportunities: Amazon Web Services, Baidu Inc., BloomReach... - November 11th, 2020
- Data Science Platform Market Research Growth by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast Analysis to 2026 - Eurowire - November 11th, 2020
- Addressing the skills shortage in data science and analytics - IT-Online - November 11th, 2020
- UTSA to break ground on $90 million School of Data Science and National Security Collaboration Center - Construction Review - November 11th, 2020
- Risks and benefits of an AI revolution in medicine - Harvard Gazette - November 11th, 2020
- IPG Unveils New-And-Improved Copy For Data: It's Not Your Father's 'Targeting' 11/11/2020 - MediaPost Communications - November 11th, 2020
- Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market Size, Drivers, Potential Growth Opportunities, Competitive Landscape, Trends And Forecast To 2027 -... - November 11th, 2020
- Industrial Access Control Market 2020-28 use of data science in agriculture to maximize yields and efficiency with top key players - TechnoWeekly - November 11th, 2020
- Global Data Science Platform Market Report 2020 Industry Trends, Share and Size, Complete Data Analysis across the Region and Globe, Opportunities and... - November 11th, 2020