Free Webinar: January 12th, 2 PM ET | 11 AM PT
CONWAY, N.H. (PRWEB) January 11, 2021
Organizations frequently hire data practitioners to build a new data infrastructure from the ground up, but many lack a formal data strategy or implementation plan. On Tuesday, January 12th at 2 PM ET (11 AM PT), analytics software provider Rapid Insight will host a free webinar offering foundational advice for structuring an organizations data.
The webinar will feature Caitlin Hudon, Lead Data Scientist at OnlineMedEd. Hudon will walk through establishing a new data infrastructure at an organization, assembling the tools and processes required to succeed, and building a culture of data for continued success. The webinar will also feature Jon MacMillan, Product Manager at Rapid Insight.
In addition to an overview of establishing an effective greenfield data program, Hudon will offer advice on creating immediate value with data while laying a foundation for long-term success. She will discuss establishing a communications plan and intake system for data requests and developing a data dictionary for team members and end-users.
For analysts tasked with setting their organization up for success with data, this webinar will be a valuable resource, said Mike Laracy, President and Founder of Rapid Insight. Hudons experience and wisdom will help you assemble an actionable plan, and Rapid Insights intuitive tools and expert analyst support can help you execute it.
This webinar explores a highly-relevant topic. Organizations around the world are recognizing the value of structured data and hiring analysts to operationalize it. This webinar will equip those assigned to organize and analyze unstructured data with a clear path toward building data science.
To learn more about this webinar and to register, click here.
About Rapid Insight:Rapid Insight is a leading provider of business analysis and automated predictive analytics software. With a specialty in higher education and a focus on ease of use and efficiency, Rapid Insight products enable users to turn their raw data into actionable information. The companys analytic software simplifies the extraction and cleansing of data, equipping organizations of all sizes with data-informed decision making. For more information, visit http://www.rapidinsight.com.
Share article on social media or email:
Read the original:
- BCG GAMMA, in Collaboration with Scikit-Learn, Launches FACET, Its New Open-Source Library for Human-Explainable Artificial Intelligence - PRNewswire - January 12th, 2021
- How Professors Can Use AI to Improve Their Teaching In Real Time - EdSurge - January 12th, 2021
- Calling all rock stars: hire the right data scientist talent for your business - IDG Connect - January 12th, 2021
- Companies hiring data scientists in NYC and how much they pay - Business Insider - January 12th, 2021
- Which Technology Jobs Will Require AI and Machine Learning Skills? - Dice Insights - January 12th, 2021
- This Is the Best Place to Buy Groceries, New Data Finds | Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - January 12th, 2021
- Associate Professor of Fisheries Oceanography named a Cooperative Institute for the North Atlantic Region (CINAR) Fellow - UMass Dartmouth - January 12th, 2021
- Data Science for Social Good Programme helps Ofsted and World Bank - India Education Diary - January 12th, 2021
- Save 98% off the Complete Excel, VBA, and Data Science Certification Training Bundle - Neowin - January 12th, 2021
- Ilia Dub and Jasper Yip join Oliver Wyman's Asia partnership - Consultancy.asia - January 12th, 2021
- Poor data flows hampered governments Covid-19 response, says the Science and Technology Committee - ComputerWeekly.com - January 12th, 2021
- Healthcare Innovations: Predictions for 2021 Based on the Viewpoints of Analytics Thought Leaders and Industry Experts | Quantzig - Business Wire - January 12th, 2021
- AI Update: Provisions in the National Defense Authorization Act Signal the Importance of AI to American Competitiveness - Lexology - January 12th, 2021
- Data scientists gather 'chaos into something organized' - University of Miami - November 11th, 2020
- Endowed Chair of Data Science job with Baylor University | 299439 - The Chronicle of Higher Education - November 11th, 2020
- 2020 AI and Data Science in Retail Industry Ongoing Market Situation with Manufacturing Opportunities: Amazon Web Services, Baidu Inc., BloomReach... - November 11th, 2020
- Data Science Platform Market Research Growth by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast Analysis to 2026 - Eurowire - November 11th, 2020
- Addressing the skills shortage in data science and analytics - IT-Online - November 11th, 2020
- UTSA to break ground on $90 million School of Data Science and National Security Collaboration Center - Construction Review - November 11th, 2020
- Risks and benefits of an AI revolution in medicine - Harvard Gazette - November 11th, 2020
- IPG Unveils New-And-Improved Copy For Data: It's Not Your Father's 'Targeting' 11/11/2020 - MediaPost Communications - November 11th, 2020
- Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market Size, Drivers, Potential Growth Opportunities, Competitive Landscape, Trends And Forecast To 2027 -... - November 11th, 2020
- Industrial Access Control Market 2020-28 use of data science in agriculture to maximize yields and efficiency with top key players - TechnoWeekly - November 11th, 2020
- Global Data Science Platform Market Report 2020 Industry Trends, Share and Size, Complete Data Analysis across the Region and Globe, Opportunities and... - November 11th, 2020