Oliver Wyman has strengthened its Asian partnership with two new partners: Ilia Dub and Jasper Yip.
Effective the 1st of January 2021, Ilia Dub is a partner in Oliver Wymans Digital practice, based in Singapore. He brings over a decade of experience serving clients at the intersection of business strategy, data and technology to the partnership, with a focus on digital transformations, data management, data science and agile delivery of technology solutions.
Dub also advises CIOs and CTOs on emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud and internet of things. In his partner role, he leads an interdisciplinary teams of consultants, designers, data scientists and software engineers working across Asia.
Based in Oliver Wymans Hong Kong office, Jasper Yip has been promoted to partner in the Financial Services practice. He covers clients across Greater China and Asia Pacific with a focus on institutions in the capital markets, wealth/asset management and fintech space.
Yips consulting experience spans strategy and business model design, digital transformation, organisation and governance design, operating model optimisation and financial management. Most recently, he supported a financial institution with the formulation of its China onshore strategy and operation plans.
In last years annual promotion round, Oliver Wyman promoted seven new partners based in Asia.
- BCG GAMMA, in Collaboration with Scikit-Learn, Launches FACET, Its New Open-Source Library for Human-Explainable Artificial Intelligence - PRNewswire - January 12th, 2021
- How Professors Can Use AI to Improve Their Teaching In Real Time - EdSurge - January 12th, 2021
- Calling all rock stars: hire the right data scientist talent for your business - IDG Connect - January 12th, 2021
- Companies hiring data scientists in NYC and how much they pay - Business Insider - January 12th, 2021
- Which Technology Jobs Will Require AI and Machine Learning Skills? - Dice Insights - January 12th, 2021
- This Is the Best Place to Buy Groceries, New Data Finds | Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - January 12th, 2021
- Associate Professor of Fisheries Oceanography named a Cooperative Institute for the North Atlantic Region (CINAR) Fellow - UMass Dartmouth - January 12th, 2021
- Rapid Insight To Host Free Webinar, Building on Data: From Raw Piles to Data Science - PR Web - January 12th, 2021
- Data Science for Social Good Programme helps Ofsted and World Bank - India Education Diary - January 12th, 2021
- Save 98% off the Complete Excel, VBA, and Data Science Certification Training Bundle - Neowin - January 12th, 2021
- Poor data flows hampered governments Covid-19 response, says the Science and Technology Committee - ComputerWeekly.com - January 12th, 2021
- Healthcare Innovations: Predictions for 2021 Based on the Viewpoints of Analytics Thought Leaders and Industry Experts | Quantzig - Business Wire - January 12th, 2021
- AI Update: Provisions in the National Defense Authorization Act Signal the Importance of AI to American Competitiveness - Lexology - January 12th, 2021
- Data scientists gather 'chaos into something organized' - University of Miami - November 11th, 2020
- Endowed Chair of Data Science job with Baylor University | 299439 - The Chronicle of Higher Education - November 11th, 2020
- 2020 AI and Data Science in Retail Industry Ongoing Market Situation with Manufacturing Opportunities: Amazon Web Services, Baidu Inc., BloomReach... - November 11th, 2020
- Data Science Platform Market Research Growth by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast Analysis to 2026 - Eurowire - November 11th, 2020
- Addressing the skills shortage in data science and analytics - IT-Online - November 11th, 2020
- UTSA to break ground on $90 million School of Data Science and National Security Collaboration Center - Construction Review - November 11th, 2020
- Risks and benefits of an AI revolution in medicine - Harvard Gazette - November 11th, 2020
- IPG Unveils New-And-Improved Copy For Data: It's Not Your Father's 'Targeting' 11/11/2020 - MediaPost Communications - November 11th, 2020
- Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms Market Size, Drivers, Potential Growth Opportunities, Competitive Landscape, Trends And Forecast To 2027 -... - November 11th, 2020
- Industrial Access Control Market 2020-28 use of data science in agriculture to maximize yields and efficiency with top key players - TechnoWeekly - November 11th, 2020
- Global Data Science Platform Market Report 2020 Industry Trends, Share and Size, Complete Data Analysis across the Region and Globe, Opportunities and... - November 11th, 2020