"Artificial Intelligence is the new electricity."
- Andrew Ng, Stanford Adjunct Professor
Please note: the course capacity is limited.To be considered for enrollment, join the wait list and be sure to complete your NDO application. Only applicants with completed NDO applications will be admitted should a seat become available.This course will be also available next quarter.
Computers are becoming smarter, as artificial intelligence and machine learning, a subset of AI, make tremendous strides in simulating human thinking. Creating computer systems that automatically improve with experience has many applications including robotic control, data mining, autonomous navigation, and bioinformatics.
This course provides a broad introduction to machine learning and statistical pattern recognition. Learn about both supervised and unsupervised learning as well as learning theory, reinforcement learning and control. Explore recent applications of machine learning and design and develop algorithms for machines.
Linear algebra, basic probability and statistics.
We strongly recommend that you review the first problem set before enrolling. If this material looks unfamiliar or too challenging, you may find this course too difficult.
This course is typically offered Autumn quarter.
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.
- Machine Learning - November 3rd, 2019
- Machine Learning | Udacity - November 3rd, 2019
- Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence | McAfee - November 3rd, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence vs. Machine Learning vs. Deep ... - November 3rd, 2019
- Machine Learning in R for beginners (article) - DataCamp - November 3rd, 2019
- definition - What is machine learning? - Stack Overflow - November 3rd, 2019
- How to Learn Machine Learning, The Self-Starter Way - October 17th, 2019
- What is Machine Learning? A definition - Expert System - October 2nd, 2019
- Machine Learning Basics | What Is Machine Learning? | Introduction To Machine Learning | Simplilearn - October 1st, 2019
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio - October 1st, 2019
- What is Machine Learning? | Emerj - October 1st, 2019
- Start Here with Machine Learning - September 22nd, 2019
- What Is Machine Learning? | How It Works, Techniques ... - September 5th, 2019