This class is offered as CS7641 at Georgia Tech where it is a part of the Online Masters Degree (OMS). Taking this course here will not earn credit towards the OMS degree.
Machine Learning is a graduate-level course covering the area of Artificial Intelligence concerned with computer programs that modify and improve their performance through experiences.
The first part of the course covers Supervised Learning, a machine learning task that makes it possible for your phone to recognize your voice, your email to filter spam, and for computers to learn a bunch of other cool stuff.
In part two, you will learn about Unsupervised Learning. Ever wonder how Netflix can predict what movies you'll like? Or how Amazon knows what you want to buy before you do? Such answers can be found in this section!
Finally, can we program machines to learn like humans? This Reinforcement Learning section will teach you the algorithms for designing self-learning agents like us!
Read the rest here:
- Machine Learning - November 3rd, 2019
- Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence | McAfee - November 3rd, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence vs. Machine Learning vs. Deep ... - November 3rd, 2019
- Machine Learning in R for beginners (article) - DataCamp - November 3rd, 2019
- definition - What is machine learning? - Stack Overflow - November 3rd, 2019
- How to Learn Machine Learning, The Self-Starter Way - October 17th, 2019
- Machine Learning | Stanford Online - October 2nd, 2019
- What is Machine Learning? A definition - Expert System - October 2nd, 2019
- Machine Learning Basics | What Is Machine Learning? | Introduction To Machine Learning | Simplilearn - October 1st, 2019
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio - October 1st, 2019
- What is Machine Learning? | Emerj - October 1st, 2019
- Start Here with Machine Learning - September 22nd, 2019
- What Is Machine Learning? | How It Works, Techniques ... - September 5th, 2019