Every day, Canadas tech startups post their latest and greatest job opportunities on Jobs.BetaKit, powered by Jobbio. From early-stage to Series B and beyond, Jobs.BetaKit helps startups from all over the country hire Canadas top tech talent.
Each week, BetaKit will highlight a selection of the job roles posted to Jobs.BetaKit. If youre a candidate looking for a position at a tech Canadian startup, survey the selection below or view all the posted positions here. For companies in need of top candidates, scroll to the bottom of this post to learn how to get your roles posted to Jobs.BetaKit!
The companys client, a leader in their industry, is adding a Controller to their global Finance organization. Reporting to the VP Finance, the Controller is an individual who takes initiative, capitalizes on opportunities, and wants to build and maintain processes and guidelines. This is a role for someone who wants to manage relationships with external investors, take a hands-on approach with reporting and analysis, and oversee the milestones and monthly activities while leaving the day-to-day with your team. Our client is seeking an insightful influencer who can inspire, find solutions and motivate resources toward goals; someone who understands this is an active individual contributor role in a dynamic environment working closely with the VP Finance.
iNTERFACEWARE Marketing Communications Specialist
You are a Marketing Coordinator looking for a chance to step up or you are currently a marketing Communications Specialist looking to move to a company with purpose. You have B2B experience from working in a corporate environment, PR company or marketing agency. You are looking for a new challenge at a software company building technology with a purpose, occupying a powerful market niche; a place that needs your creative writing skills to further propel us along an impressive growth trajectory.
Sensibill Demand Generation Specialist
This role will create, test, deploy and measure demand gen campaigns and programs to acquire and nurture sales qualified leads that will contribute to revenue growth for Sensibill. The Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for marketing campaign elements including but not limited to: email blasts, email nurture campaigns, automation workflows, webinar campaigns, paid media, landing page and website optimization, A/B testing, SEO, list segmentation and data cleanliness. The role requires strategic thinking and a data-driven mindset to create campaigns that convert and add to the bottom line.
Chisel AI Machine Learning Scientist
Reporting to the Data Science Lead, you will collaborate with a team of Machine Learning Scientists to explore and understand the latest in AI, NLP, and ML; working together to implement best practices and further iterate on the companys core AI information extraction competency. This is a unique opportunity to get in at the ground level as the company scales; to define AI models for the entire organization and to revolutionize an industry with data thats actionable.
ventureLAB Director, Business Development
Reporting to the Vice President, Partnerships, this role is responsible for the development and end-to-end delivery of a robust private sector, industry pipeline and revenue stream. The successful candidate will possess a hunter mentality, and have the capability to switch seamlessly between strategic thinking, planning and tactical work. They will also be a strong communicator with the ability to clearly articulate the ventureLAB value proposition to prospective partners, and strategically align partnership opportunities.
CBC/Radio Canada Android Developer, Digital Audio
You are an Android Developer looking to apply and build upon your skills, creating end-to-end user-facing products with an emphasis on discoverability, engagement, and personalization. You understand the importance of accessibility and know what it takes to meet the needs of all users. You are adaptable and willing to jump into different areas, features, products wherever you are needed, you are happy to contribute. Whether you are currently working in a startup, the corporate world or somewhere in between, you want to be part of a fun team, engaged in a continuous learning culture, where you can take on new challenges and be a significant contributor to engaging a national audience.
HiMama Marketing Operations Specialist
Are you an analytical, technical, and metrics-obsessed marketing ops professional? Have you helped scale tech stacks for marketing teams, implemented rigorous reporting frameworks, and built funnels from scratch? HiMama is looking for amazing people like you to join their RevOps team and act as a key business partner to our Marketing team!
Vidyard Director of Growth and Digital
As the Director Growth and Digital you are responsible for defining and executing Vidyards growth and digital strategy. You thrive working in the middle of product, marketing and operations to build and maintain the industrys best web experience as well as define and execute high velocity experiments, both on web properties and within product to achieve business growth objectives. The successful candidate will be curious in nature, not afraid to push the limits of the possible and advocate for the benefits of working within high performing cross functional teams to drive results.
Motion Mobility Accessibility Consultant
Right now Motion is adding a Mobility & Accessibility Consultant to their team in Comox. They are looking to hire a Mobility & Accessibility Consultant who shares their passion for enriching the lives of the clients they work with. They need a compassionate and innovative self-starter looking to make an impact. You are an extraordinary salesperson. People trust you. You seek opportunities to enhance the lives of your clients and find satisfaction in solving their needs. You want to be part of a team. A small, tight knit community thats more like a family but with the backing and the support and reputation of a recognized, national brand.
Viziya Oracle Architect
VIZIYA is a quickly expanding software company that thrives on innovation to solve challenges. VIZIYA needs an Oracle Architect Consultant to join our team. As the Oracle Architect you will plan, direct, co-ordinate and implement Oracle Software Applications. You have an M.S. or equivalent or Bachelors Degree or equivalent plus five years of experience in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, plus hands on experience with Oracle SQL plus, PL/SQL,RDBMS (11G), XML Publisher, and others.
BetaKit and Jobbio have joined forces to create a digital careers marketplace targeting BetaKits 1.8 million annual visitors.
For tech companies, that means access to an incredible audience of engaged passive and active candidates. Powered by Jobbios innovative technology, your jobs are delivered directly to a targeted audience of Canadian tech professionals.
Follow this link to post your job on Jobs.BetaKit today.
Read the original post:
- Why 2020 will be the Year of Automated Machine Learning - Gigabit Magazine - Technology News, Magazine and Website - February 23rd, 2020
- Machine Learning: Real-life applications and it's significance in Data Science - Techstory - February 23rd, 2020
- This AI Researcher Thinks We Have It All Wrong - Forbes - February 23rd, 2020
- Buzzwords ahoy as Microsoft tears the wraps off machine-learning enhancements, new application for Dynamics 365 - The Register - February 23rd, 2020
- Grok combines Machine Learning and the Human Brain to build smarter AIOps - Diginomica - February 23rd, 2020
- Removing the robot factor from AI - Gigabit Magazine - Technology News, Magazine and Website - February 23rd, 2020
- How Will Machine Learning Serve the Hotel Industry in 2020 and Beyond? - CIOReview - February 8th, 2020
- Overview of causal inference in machine learning - Ericsson - February 8th, 2020
- LinkShadow to Showcase Machine Learning Based Threat Analytics Technology at RSA Conference 2020 - PRNewswire - February 8th, 2020
- Machine Learning Patentability In 2019: 5 Cases Analyzed And Lessons Learned Part 1 - Mondaq News Alerts - February 8th, 2020
- European Central Bank Partners with Digital Innovation Platform Reply to Offer AI and Machine Learning Coding Marathon - Crowdfund Insider - February 8th, 2020
- New cybersecurity system protects networks with LIDAR, no not that LiDAR - C4ISRNet - February 8th, 2020
- The FCA and Bank of England step into the AI and machine learning debate - Lexology - February 8th, 2020
- Artnome Wants to Predict the Price of a Masterpiece. The Problem? There's Only One. - Built In - February 8th, 2020
- Here's what happens when you apply machine learning to enhance the Lumires' 1896 movie "Arrival of a Train at La Ciotat" - Boing Boing - February 8th, 2020
- BrainChip Showcases Vision and Learning Capabilities of its Akida Neural Processing IP and Device at tinyML Summit 2020 - Yahoo Finance - February 8th, 2020
- VUniverse Named One of Five Finalists for SXSW Innovation Awards: AI & Machine Learning Category - Yahoo Finance - February 8th, 2020
- Global Machine Learning Market to garner returns to garner returns worth USD 20.83 Billion by 2024 - Northwest Trail - February 8th, 2020
- AI Hype: Why the Reality Often Falls Short of Expectations - insideBIGDATA - February 8th, 2020
- AI, machine learning, robots, and marketing tech coming to a store near you - TechRepublic - February 5th, 2020
- REPLY: European Central Bank Explores the Possibilities of Machine Learning With a Coding Marathon Organised by Reply - Business Wire - February 5th, 2020
- The Best 17 AI and Machine Learning TED Talks for Practitioners - Solutions Review - February 5th, 2020
- Top Machine Learning Projects Launched By Google In 2020 (Till Date) - Analytics India Magazine - February 5th, 2020
- VUniverse Named One of Five Finalists for SXSW Innovation Awards: AI & Machine Learning Category - PRNewswire - February 5th, 2020
- Reinforcement Learning (RL) Market Report & Framework, 2020: An Introduction to the Technology - Yahoo Finance - February 5th, 2020
- SwRI, SMU fund SPARKS program to explore collaborative research and apply machine learning to industry problems - TechStartups.com - February 5th, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected in conversational AI - ITProPortal - February 5th, 2020
- In Coronavirus Response, AI is Becoming a Useful Tool in a Global Outbreak - Machine Learning Times - machine learning & data science news - The... - February 2nd, 2020
- The ML Times Is Growing A Letter from the New Editor in Chief - Machine Learning Times - machine learning & data science news - The Predictive... - February 2nd, 2020
- Iguazio Deployed by Payoneer to Prevent Fraud with Real-time Machine Learning - Yahoo Finance - February 2nd, 2020
- Made in India' phone, artificial intelligence, machine learning and all that Budget 2020 has for the technology sector - Gadgets Now - February 2nd, 2020
- Itiviti Partners With AI Innovator Imandra to Integrate Machine Learning Into Client Onboarding and Testing Tools - PRNewswire - February 2nd, 2020
- Introduction To Machine Learning | Machine Learning Basics ... - January 31st, 2020
- Combating the coronavirus with Twitter, data mining, and machine learning - TechRepublic - January 31st, 2020
- Top Machine Learning Services in the Cloud - Datamation - January 31st, 2020
- The impediments to implementing AI and machine learning - Which-50 - January 31st, 2020
- ScoreSense Leverages Machine Learning to Take Its Customer Experience to the Next Level - Yahoo Finance - January 31st, 2020
- Blue Prism Adds Conversational AI, Automated Machine Learning and Integration with Citrix to Its Digital Workforce - AiThority - January 31st, 2020
- 3 books to get started on data science and machine learning - TechTalks - January 31st, 2020
- This Python Package 'Causal ML' Provides a Suite of Uplift Modeling and Causal Inference with Machine Learning - MarkTechPost - January 31st, 2020
- Want To Be AI-First? You Need To Be Data-First. - Forbes - January 31st, 2020
- Data Transparency and Curation Vital to Success of Healthcare AI - HealthLeaders Media - January 31st, 2020
- Patenting Considerations for Artificial Intelligence in Biotech and Synthetic Biology - Part 2: Key Issues in Patent Subject Matter Eligibility -... - January 31st, 2020
- The Role of AI and Machine Learning in Cybersecurity - Analytics Insight - January 30th, 2020
- Why Unsupervised Machine Learning is the Future of Cybersecurity - TechNative - January 30th, 2020
- JP Morgan expands dive into machine learning with new London research centre - The TRADE News - January 30th, 2020
- Google shows off far-flung A.I. research projects as calls for regulation mount - CNBC - January 30th, 2020
- This tech firm used AI & machine learning to predict Coronavirus outbreak; warned people about danger zones - Economic Times - January 30th, 2020
- UoB uses machine learning and drone technology in wildlife conservation - Education Technology - January 30th, 2020
- Blue Prism Adds Conversational AI, Automated Machine Learning and Integration with Citrix to its Digital Workforce - what's up - January 30th, 2020
- AI Is Coming to a Grocery Store Near You - Built In - January 30th, 2020
- Machine Learning Could Aid Diagnosis of Barrett's Esophagus, Avoid Invasive Testing - Medical Bag - January 30th, 2020
- OReilly and Formulatedby Unveil the Smart Cities & Mobility Ecosystems Conference - Yahoo Finance - January 30th, 2020
- An Open Source Alternative to AWS SageMaker - Datanami - January 30th, 2020
- Jenkins Creator Launches Startup To Speed Software Testing with Machine Learning -- ADTmag - ADT Magazine - January 30th, 2020
- How Machine Learning Will Lead to Better Maps - Popular Mechanics - January 30th, 2020
- What is Machine Learning? | Types of Machine Learning ... - January 23rd, 2020
- Red Hat Survey Shows Hybrid Cloud, AI and Machine Learning are the Focus of Enterprises - Computer Business Review - January 23rd, 2020
- Vectorspace AI Datasets are Now Available to Power Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Systems in Collaboration with Elastic -... - January 23rd, 2020
- Learning that Targets Millennial and Generation Z - HR Exchange Network - January 23rd, 2020
- Uncover the Possibilities of AI and Machine Learning With This Bundle - Interesting Engineering - January 22nd, 2020
- Five Reasons to Go to Machine Learning Week 2020 - Machine Learning Times - machine learning & data science news - The Predictive Analytics Times - January 22nd, 2020
- Adventures With Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - Toolbox - January 22nd, 2020
- Looking at the most significant benefits of machine learning for software testing - The Burn-In - January 22nd, 2020
- Leveraging AI and Machine Learning to Advance Interoperability in Healthcare - - HIT Consultant - January 22nd, 2020
- Educate Yourself on Machine Learning at this Las Vegas Event - Small Business Trends - January 22nd, 2020
- Seton Hall Announces New Courses in Text Mining and Machine Learning - Seton Hall University News & Events - January 22nd, 2020
- New Contest: Train All The Things - Hackaday - January 22nd, 2020
- AFTAs 2019: Best New Technology Introduced Over the Last 12 MonthsAI, Machine Learning and AnalyticsActiveViam - www.waterstechnology.com - January 22nd, 2020
- AI-System Flags the Under-Vaccinated in Israel - PrecisionVaccinations - January 22nd, 2020
- New Program Supports Machine Learning in the Chemical Sciences and Engineering - Newswise - January 13th, 2020
- The Problem with Hiring Algorithms - Machine Learning Times - machine learning & data science news - The Predictive Analytics Times - January 13th, 2020
- Informed decisions through machine learning will keep it afloat & going - Sea News - January 13th, 2020
- Forget Machine Learning, Constraint Solvers are What the Enterprise Needs - - RTInsights - January 13th, 2020
- Finally, a good use for AI: Machine-learning tool guesstimates how well your code will run on a CPU core - The Register - January 13th, 2020
- Cloud as the enabler of AI's competitive advantage - Finextra - January 13th, 2020
- Dell's Latitude 9510 shakes up corporate laptops with 5G, machine learning, and thin bezels - PCWorld - January 13th, 2020
- Here's why digital marketing is as lucrative a career as data science and machine learning - Business Insider India - January 13th, 2020
- CMSWire's Top 10 AI and Machine Learning Articles of 2019 - CMSWire - December 25th, 2019
- Machine Learning in 2019 Was About Balancing Privacy and Progress - ITPro Today - December 25th, 2019