New AI capabilities pave way for an ultra-personalized customer experience
PISCATAWAY, N.J., Oct. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --Futurism Technologies, a leading provider of digital transformation solutions, is bringing to life its Futurism Dimensions business commerce suite with additional artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities. New AI capabilities will help online companies provide an exceptional personalized online customer experience and user journeys. Futurism Dimensions will not only help companies put their businesses online, but would also help to completely digitize their commerce lifecycle. The commerce life cycle includes digital product catalog creation and placement, AI-driven digital marketing, order generation to fulfillment, tracking, shipments, taxes and financial reporting, all from a unified platform.
With the "new norm," companies are racing to provide a better online experience for their customers. It's not just about putting up a website today, it's about creating personalized and smarter customer experiences. Using customer behavioral analysis, AI, machine learning and bots, Futurism's Dimensions creates that personalized experience. In addition, with Futurism Dimensions, companies become more efficient by transforming the entire commerce value chain and back office to digital.
"Companies such as Amazon have redefined online customer experience and set the bar very high. Every company will be expected to offer personalized, easy-to-use, online experience available from anywhere at any time and on any device," said Sheetal Pansare, CEO of Futurism Technologies. "We've armed Dimensions with advanced AI and ML to help companies provide exceptional personalized experiences to their customers. At the same time, with Dimensions, they can digitize their entire commerce value chain and become more efficient with business automation. Our ecommerce platform is affordable and suited for companies of all sizes," added Mr. Pansare.
Futurism Dimensions highlights:
Secure and stable platform with 24/7 support and migration
As cybercrimes continue to evolve, e-commerce companies ought to keep up with advanced cybersecurity developments. Futurism Dimensions prides itself on its security for customers allowing them to receive the latest in technological advancements in cybersecurity. Dimensions leverages highly secure two-factor authentication and encryption to safeguard your customers' data and business from potential hackers.
To ensure seamless migration from existing implementations, Dimensions integrates with most legacy systems.
Dimensions offers 24/7 customer support, something you won't find with some of the dead-end platforms of the past. Others will simply have a help page or community forum, but that doesn't necessarily solve the problem. It can also be costly if you need to reach someone for support on other platforms, whereas Dimensions support is included in your plan.
Migrating to Dimensions is a seamless transition with little to no downtime. Protecting online businesses from cyber threats is a top priority while transitioning their websites from another platform or service. You get a dedicated team at your disposal throughout the transition to ensure timely completion and implementation.
Heat Map, Customer Session Playback, Live Chat and Analytics
Dimensions offers intelligent customer insights with Heat Map tracking, Full customer session playback, and live chat allowing you to understand customers' needs. Heat Map will help you identify the most used areas of your website and what your customers are clicking on. Further, customer session playback will help you identify how customers arrived at certain products or pages. Dimensions also has a live customer session that helps you provide prompt support.
Customer insights and analytics are lifeblood for any e-business in today's digital era. Dimensions offers intelligent insights into demographics to help you market to your target audiences.
Highly personalized user experience using Artificial Intelligence
Dimensions lets you deploy smart AI-powered bots that use machine learning algorithms to come up with smarter replies to customer questions thus, reducing response time significantly. Chatbots can help address customer queries that usually drop in after business hours with automated and pre-defined responses. Eureka! Never lose a sale.
Business Efficiency and Automation using AI and Machine Learning
AI and machine learning can help predict inventory and automate processes such as support, payments, and procurement. It can also expand business intelligence to help create targeted marketing plans. Lastly, it can give you live GPS logistics tracking.
Dimensions team will design your mobile site application to look and function as if a consumer were viewing it on their computer. Fully optimized and designed for ease of use while not limiting anything from your main site.
About Futurism Technologies
Advancements in digital information technology continue to offer companies with the opportunities to drive efficiency, revenue, better understand and engage customers, and redefine their business models. At Futurism, we partner with our clients to leverage the power of digital technology. Digital evolution or a digital revolution, Futurism helps to guide companies on their DX journey.
Whether it is taking a business to the cloud to improve efficiency and business continuity, building a next-generation ecommerce marketplace and mobile app for a retailer, helping to define and implement a new business model for a smart factory, or providing end-to-end cybersecurity services, Futurism brings in the global consulting and implementation expertise it takes to monetize the digital journey.
Futurism provides DX services across the entire value chain including e-commerce, digital infrastructure, business processes, digital customer engagement, and cybersecurity.
Learn more about Futurism Technologies, Inc. at http://www.futurismtechnologies.com
Leo J ColeChief Marketing OfficerMobile: +1-512-300-9744Email: email@example.com
futurism-technologies.png Futurism Technologies
Next-Gen Business Commerce Platform
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/futurism-reinforces-its-next-gen-business-commerce-platform-with-advanced-machine-learning-and-artificial-intelligence-capabilities-301152696.html
SOURCE Futurism Technologies, Inc.
- The 12 Coolest Machine-Learning Startups Of 2020 - CRN - November 19th, 2020
- Utilizing machine learning to uncover the right content at KMWorld Connect 2020 - KMWorld Magazine - November 19th, 2020
- The way we train AI is fundamentally flawed - MIT Technology Review - November 19th, 2020
- DIY Camera Uses Machine Learning to Audibly Tell You What it Sees - PetaPixel - November 19th, 2020
- Machine Learning Predicts How Cancer Patients Will Respond to Therapy - HealthITAnalytics.com - November 19th, 2020
- This New Machine Learning Tool Might Stop Misinformation - Digital Information World - November 19th, 2020
- Fujitsu, AIST and RIKEN Achieve Unparalleled Speed on MLPerf HPC Machine Learning Processing Benchmark - HPCwire - November 19th, 2020
- SVG Tech Insight: Increasing Value of Sports Content Machine Learning for Up-Conversion HD to UHD - Sports Video Group - November 19th, 2020
- SiMa.ai Adopts Arm Technology to Deliver a Purpose-built Heterogeneous Machine Learning Compute Platform for the Embedded Edge - Design and Reuse - November 19th, 2020
- Machine learning removes bias from algorithms and the hiring process - PRNewswire - November 6th, 2020
- Using machine learning to track the pandemic's impact on mental health - MIT News - November 6th, 2020
- AI Recognizes COVID-19 in the Sound of a Cough Machine Learning Times - The Predictive Analytics Times - November 6th, 2020
- The consistency of machine learning and statistical models in predicting clinical risks of individual patients - The BMJ - The BMJ - November 6th, 2020
- PathAI and Gilead Report Data from Machine Learning Model Predictions of Liver Disease Progression and Treatment Response at AASLD's The Liver Meeting... - November 6th, 2020
- Google Introduces New Analytics with Machine Learning and Predictive Models - IBL News - November 6th, 2020
- Free Webinar | Machine Learning and Data Analytics in the Pandemic Era - MIT Sloan - November 6th, 2020
- Global Predictive Analytics Market (2020 to 2025) - Advent of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence is Driving Growth - PRNewswire - November 6th, 2020
- Machine learning and predictive analytics work better together - TechTarget - October 31st, 2020
- Microsoft Introduces Lobe: A Free Machine Learning Application That Allows You To Create AI Models Without Coding - MarkTechPost - October 31st, 2020
- Amwell CMO: Google partnership will focus on AI, machine learning to expand into new markets - FierceHealthcare - October 31st, 2020
- Microsoft/MITRE group declares war on machine learning vulnerabilities with Adversarial ML Threat Matrix - Diginomica - October 31st, 2020
- 93% of security operations centers employing AI and machine learning tools to detect advanced threats - Security Magazine - October 31st, 2020
- Machine Learning in Insurance Market(COVID-19 Analysis): Indoor Applications Projected to be the Most Attractive Segment during 2020-2027 - Global... - October 31st, 2020
- Leveraging Machine Learning and IDP to Scale Your Automation Program - AiiA - October 31st, 2020
- 5 machine learning skills you need in the cloud - TechTarget - October 31st, 2020
- Machine learning approach could detect drivers of atrial fibrillation - Cardiac Rhythm News - October 31st, 2020
- Vanderbilt trans-institutional team shows how next-gen wearable sensor algorithms powered by machine learning could be key to preventing injuries that... - October 31st, 2020
- Machine Learning & Big Data Analytics Education Market Size And Forecast (2020-2026)| With Post Impact Of Covid-19 By Top Leading Players-... - October 31st, 2020
- The security threat of adversarial machine learning is real - TechTalks - October 31st, 2020
- Bridging the Skills Gap for AI and Machine Learning - Integration Developers - October 23rd, 2020
- Nudges and machine learning triples advanced care conversations - Penn Today - October 23rd, 2020
- Machine Learning and AI Can Now Create Plastics That Easily Degrade - Science Times - October 23rd, 2020
- insitro Strengthens Machine Learning-Based Drug Discovery Capabilities with Acquisition of Haystack Sciences - Business Wire - October 23rd, 2020
- Revolutionizing IoT with Machine Learning at the Edge | Perceive's Steve Teig - IoT For All - October 23rd, 2020
- Mastercard Says its AI and Machine Learning Solutions Aim to Stop Fraudulent Activites which have Increased Significantly due to COVID - Crowdfund... - October 23rd, 2020
- Abstract Perspective: Long-term PM2.5 Exposure and the Clinical Application of Machine Learning for Predicting Incident Atrial Fibrillation - DocWire... - October 23rd, 2020
- Machine-Learning Inference Chip Travels to the Edge - Electronic Design - October 23rd, 2020
- Machine Learning Data Catalog Software Market share forecast to witness considerable growth from 2020 to 2025 | By Top Leading Vendors IBM, Alation,... - October 23rd, 2020
- AI and machine learning: a gift, and a curse, for cybersecurity - Healthcare IT News - October 21st, 2020
- Teaming Up with Arm, NXP Ups Its Place in the Machine Learning Industry - News - All About Circuits - October 21st, 2020
- Machine Learning Capabilities Come to the Majority of Open Source Databases with MindsDB AI-Tables - PR Web - October 21st, 2020
- Soleadify secures seed funding for database that uses machine learning to track 40M businesses - TechCrunch - October 21st, 2020
- NXP Announces Expansion of its Scalable Machine Learning Portfolio and Capabilities - GlobeNewswire - October 21st, 2020
- NXP Invests in Au-Zone to Enhance Machine Learning Capabilities - Mobile ID World - October 21st, 2020
- Factories of The Future Are Using Machine Learning Analytics to Optimize Assets - Embedded Computing Design - October 21st, 2020
- Lantronix Brings Advanced AI and Machine Learning to Smart Cameras With New Open-Q 610 SOM Based on the Powerful Qualcomm QCS610 System on Chip (SOC)... - October 21st, 2020
- EMA Webinar to Uncover How Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics Can Improve Workload Automation Outcomes - PR Web - October 21st, 2020
- How To Choose The Best Machine Learning Algorithm For A Particular Problem? - Analytics India Magazine - October 21st, 2020
- AI and Machine Learning Technologies Expected to Play a Key Role in Expanding Multi Billion Dollar Digital Banking Sector: Report - Crowdfund Insider - October 21st, 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Amazon AI executive explains three things every business needs to address before using machine lear - Business Insider India - October 21st, 2020
- Photoshops AI neural filters can tweak age and expression with a few clicks - The Verge - October 21st, 2020
- Purebase Enhances Its Board of Advisors with An Expert on Machine Learning and Cheminformatics - GlobeNewswire - October 15th, 2020
- How to Beat Analysts and the Stock Market with Machine Learning - Knowledge@Wharton - October 15th, 2020
- Synopsys and SiMa.ai Collaborate to Bring Machine Learning Inference at Scale to the Embedded Edge - AiThority - October 15th, 2020
- Robotic Interviews, Machine Learning And the Future Of Workforce Recruitment - Entrepreneur - October 15th, 2020
- Top 8 Books on Machine Learning In Cybersecurity One Must Read - Analytics India Magazine - October 15th, 2020
- AI and Machine Learning Can Help Fintechs if We Focus on Practical Implementation and Move Away from Overhyped Narratives, Researcher Says - Crowdfund... - October 15th, 2020
- AI and Machine Learning Can Help FIs Avoid Riskbut They Have Risk of Their Own - PR Web - October 15th, 2020
- Machine learning for rowdy roadies: Cops and tech to rein in traffic offenders - Bangalore Mirror - October 15th, 2020
- Automated ATOs and cybersecurity - FCW.com - October 15th, 2020
- Experian partners with Standard Chartered to drive Financial Inclusion with Machine Learning, powering the next generation of Decisioning - Yahoo... - October 15th, 2020
- Machine Learning Answers: Facebook Stock Is Down 20% In A Month, What Are The Chances It'll Rebound? - Trefis - September 22nd, 2020
- Machine Learning in Education Market Incredible Possibilities, Growth Analysis and Forecast To 2025 - The Daily Chronicle - September 22nd, 2020
- Proximity matters: Using machine learning and geospatial analytics to reduce COVID-19 exposure risk - Healthcare IT News - September 22nd, 2020
- Global Machine Learning Market Tends To Show Steady Growth Post Pandemic With Regional Overview and Top Key Players - Verdant News - September 22nd, 2020
- PREDICTING THE OPTIMUM PATH - Port Strategy - September 22nd, 2020
- AI/ML Remains The Most In-Demand Tech Skill Post COVID - Analytics India Magazine - September 22nd, 2020
- Panalgo Brings the Power of Machine-Learning to the Healthcare Industry Via Its IHD Software - AiThority - September 15th, 2020
- Microchip Partners with Machine-Learning (ML) Software Leaders to Simplify AI-at-the-Edge Design Using its 32-Bit Microcontrollers (MCUs) - EE Journal - September 15th, 2020
- What is 'custom machine learning' and why is it important for programmatic optimisation? - The Drum - September 15th, 2020
- PODCAST: NVIDIA's Director of Data Science Talks Machine Learning for Airlines and Aerospace - Aviation Today - September 15th, 2020
- The Use of Machine Learning to Forecast Progression to Advanced AMD - DocWire News - September 15th, 2020
- How Can Machine Learning Help the Teaching Profession? - FE News - September 15th, 2020
- Global Machine Learning in Automobile Market: Development History, Current Analysis and Estimated Forecast to 2024 - The Market Correspondent - September 15th, 2020
- Using machine learning to organize the chemical diversity - Tech Explorist - September 15th, 2020
- Dashboard AI Announces Its Technology Vision for the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry - PRNewswire - September 15th, 2020
- Alfa Releases Second Paper on AI, Using Machine Learning in the Wild - Monitor Daily - September 10th, 2020
- Combatting COVID-19 misinformation with machine learning (VB Live) - VentureBeat - September 10th, 2020
- This artist used machine learning to create realistic portraits of Roman emperors - The World - September 10th, 2020
- Domino Data Lab Named a Leader in Notebook-Based Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning Evaluation by Global Research Firm - Business Wire - September 10th, 2020