At KMWorld Connect 2020 David Seuss, CEO, Northern Light, Sid Probstein, CTO, Keeeb, and Tom Barfield, chief solution architect, Keeb discussed Machine Learning & KM.
KMWorld Connect, November 16-19, and its co-located events, covers future-focused strategies, technologies, and tools to help organizations transform for positive outcomes.
Machine learning can assist KM activities in many ways. Seuss discussed using a semantic analysis of keywords in social posts about a topic of interest to yield clear guidance as to which terms have actual business relevance and are therefore worth investing in.
What are we hearing from our users? Seuss asked. The users hate the business research process.
By using AstraZeneca as an example, Seuss started the analysis of the companys conference presentations. By looking at the topics, Diabetes sank lower as a focus of AstraZenicas focus.
When looking at their twitter account, themes included oncology, COVID-19, and environmental issues. Not one reference was made to diabetes, according to Seuss.
Social media is where the energy of the company is first expressed, Seuss said.
An instant news analysis using text analytics tells us the same story: no mention of diabetes products, clinical trials, marketing, etc.
AI-based automated insight extraction from 250 AstraZeneca oncolcogy conference presentations gives insight into R&D focus.
Let the machine read the content and tell you what it thinks is important, Seuss said.
You can do that with a semantic graph of all the ideas in the conference presentations. Semantic graphs look for relationships between ideas and measure the number and strength of the relationships. Google search results are a real-world example of this in action.
We are approaching the era when users will no longer search for information, they will expect the machine to analyze and then summarize for them what they need to know, Seuss said. Machine-based techniques will change everything.
Probstein and Barfield addressed new approaches to integrate knowledge sharing into work. They looked at collaborative information curation so end users help identify the best content, allowing KM teams to focus on the most strategic knowledge challenges as well as the pragmatic application of AI through text analytics to improve both curation and findability and improve performance.
The super silo is on the rise, Probstein said. It stores files, logs, customer/sales and can be highly variable. He looked at search results for how COVID-19 is having an impact on businesses.
Not only are there many search engines, each one is different, Probstein said.
Probstein said Keeeb can help with this problem. The solution can search through a variety of data sources to find the right information.
One search, a few seconds, one pane of glass, Probstein said. Once you solve the search problem, now you can look through the documents.
Knowledge isnt always a whole document, it can be a few paragraphs or an image, which can then be captured and shared through Keeeb.
AI and machine learning can enable search to be integrated with existing tools or any system. Companies should give end-users simple approaches to organize with content-augmented with AI-benefitting themselves and others, Barfield said.
- Optimize manufacturing with AI, machine learning and digitalization - The Manufacturer - April 9th, 2021
- How machine learning can revolutionize the quality of hearing - TechHQ - April 9th, 2021
- Savills, MRI Software Announce Expanded Partnership to Accelerate AI and Machine Learning Capabilities for Knowledge Cubed - KPVI News 6 - April 9th, 2021
- PODCAST: rise of the machine (learning) - BlueNotes - April 9th, 2021
- 27 million galaxy morphologies quantified and cataloged with the help of machine learning | Penn Today - Penn Today - April 9th, 2021
- Rackspace Technology Works with Brave Software to Improve Machine Learning Functionality in the Web Browser - Yahoo Finance - April 9th, 2021
- i.MX 8M plus eval kit with machine learning and voice and vision capabilities - Electropages - April 9th, 2021
- Machine Learning in Healthcare Market: Find Out Essential Strategies to expand The Business and Also Check Working in 2021-2029 KSU | The Sentinel... - April 9th, 2021
- The Top 20 Machine Learning Startups To Watch In 2021 - Enterprise Irregulars - April 8th, 2021
- Weaviate is an open-source search engine powered by ML, vectors, graphs, and GraphQL - ZDNet - April 8th, 2021
- Seeking the cellular mechanisms of disease, with help from machine learning - MIT News - April 8th, 2021
- PODCAST: rise of the machine (learning) - BlueNotes - BlueNotes - April 8th, 2021
- Machine Learning in Automotive Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top Players Analysis ... - April 8th, 2021
- Using "eyes in the sky" and AI to remotely rate insurance risks - Axios - April 8th, 2021
- Pear Therapeutics Expands Platform with Digital Biomarkers, Machine Learning Algorithms and Sensor-Based Technologies - Yahoo Finance - April 8th, 2021
- 5 industries that will see a staggering adoption of Machine Learning in 2021 - Express Computer - April 8th, 2021
- Sift to Host Live Virtual Event Featuring Gartner Analysts on Machine Learning-powered Fraud Detection, Creating Trust and Safety on the Internet -... - April 8th, 2021
- TigerGraph's Graph + AI Summit 2021 to Feature 40+ Sessions, Live Workshops and Speakers from JPMorgan Chase, NewDay, Pinterest, Jaguar Land Rover and... - April 8th, 2021
- AI and Machine Learning Operationalization Software Market to Witness Stellar CA - Business-newsupdate.com - April 8th, 2021
- Apple Reveals a Multi-Mode Planar Engine for a Neural Processor that could be used in A-Series & screamingly fast M1 Processors - Patently Apple - April 8th, 2021
- Foundations of Machine Learning | The MIT Press - April 2nd, 2021
- Increasing the Accessibility of Machine Learning at the Edge - Industry Articles - All About Circuits - April 2nd, 2021
- Splunk : Life as a PM on the Splunk Machine Learning Team - Marketscreener.com - April 2nd, 2021
- Is Machine Learning The Future Of Coffee Health Research? - Sprudge - April 2nd, 2021
- Machine learning tool sets out to find new antimicrobial peptides - Chemistry World - April 2nd, 2021
- Machine learning methods to predict mechanical ventilation and mortality in patients with COVID-19 - DocWire News - April 2nd, 2021
- CW Innovation Awards: Jio Platforms taps machine learning to manage telco network - ComputerWeekly.com - April 2nd, 2021
- Global Machine Learning-as-a-Service (MLaaS) Market Development Strategy, Manufacturers Analysis, COVID-19 impact, and Forecast 2020-2025 The Bisouv... - April 2nd, 2021
- inSearchX Partners with Strategic Vision's Using Machine Learning to Help Customers Find their Ideal Car With Uncanny Accuracy - Business Wire - April 2nd, 2021
- Machine Learning Operationalization Software Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top... - April 2nd, 2021
- 20 Best Machine Learning Books for Beginner & Experts in 2021 - March 18th, 2021
- Machine Learning Engineer vs. Data Scientist | Springboard ... - March 18th, 2021
- Transformer (machine learning model) - Wikipedia - March 18th, 2021
- OctoML raises $28M Series B for its machine learning ... - March 18th, 2021
- What Is Machine Learning? - Blog - I School Online - March 18th, 2021
- In-Depth Guide to Machine Learning in the Enterprise - March 18th, 2021
- How to become a machine learning engineer: A cheat sheet ... - March 18th, 2021
- Machine Learning | The MIT Press - March 18th, 2021
- Creating Machine Learning models in Power BI | Microsoft ... - March 18th, 2021
- Overcoming the Challenges Associated with Machine Learning and AI Strategies - EnterpriseTalk - March 18th, 2021
- Machine Learning Algorithms | Machine Learning | Intellipaat - March 18th, 2021
- Professor of Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning job with UNIVERSITY OF EAST LONDON | 249199 - Times Higher Education (THE) - March 18th, 2021
- Dascena Announces Publication of Results From Its Machine Learning Algorithm for Prediction of Acute Kidney Injury in Kidney International Reports -... - March 18th, 2021
- Machine learning calculates affinities of drug candidates and targets - Drug Target Review - March 18th, 2021
- What is Machine Learning? | IBM - March 8th, 2021
- Next Raspberry Pi CPU Will Have Machine Learning Built In - Tom's Hardware - March 8th, 2021
- Introducing Helios, The New Corrugated AI/Machine Learning Platform - WhatTheyThink - March 8th, 2021
- SSM Health innovates kidney care with predictive analytics and machine learning - Healthcare IT News - March 6th, 2021
- Revolution by Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning in the healthcare industry - Times Now - March 6th, 2021
- Explainable Machine Learning, Model Transparency, and the Right to Explanation Machine Learning Times - The Predictive Analytics Times - March 6th, 2021
- Raytheon Applies AI, Machine Learning to Defense Tech Modeling, Simulation - Executive Mosaic Media - March 6th, 2021
- Home Lending Pal leverages AI and machine learning to efficiently solve lenders' and borrowers' problems - HousingWire - March 6th, 2021
- Companion Raises $8M Seed Round to Use Machine Learning and Computer Vision to Talk to Dogs - PRNewswire - March 6th, 2021
- March 2021 Machine Learning Times - The Predictive Analytics Times - March 6th, 2021
- An Epic cognitive computing platform primer - Healthcare IT News - February 26th, 2021
- D2iQ Introduces Cloud Native Platform to Accelerate the Deployment of Machine Learning on Kubernetes - PRNewswire - February 26th, 2021
- Machine Learning Engineers Are In High Demand. So, What Do They Do? - Analytics Insight - February 26th, 2021
- Updated Report of Machine Learning Software Market with Current Trends, Drivers, Strategies, Applications and Competitive Landscape 2026 The Bisouv... - February 26th, 2021
- The Machine Learning and Big Data in Risk Evaluation PhD Scholarship - News - The University of Sydney - February 26th, 2021
- Ontario Systems Acquires Pairity to Embed the Power of Machine Learning in Its Industry-Leading Collections Technology - PRNewswire - February 26th, 2021
- Global Machine Learning Market Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026) by Component, Service, Deployment Model, Organization Size, Vertical, and... - February 26th, 2021
- Is machine learning about to replace traditional coaching? TrainerRoad announces Adaptive Training - BikeRadar.com - February 26th, 2021
- Mental health diagnoses and the role of machine learning - Health Europa - February 14th, 2021
- There Is No Silver Bullet Machine Learning Solution - Analytics India Magazine - February 14th, 2021
- Scientists use machine learning to tackle a big challenge in gene therapy - STAT - February 12th, 2021
- Getting Help from HAL: Applying Machine Learning to Predict Antibiotic Resistance - Contagionlive.com - February 12th, 2021
- How to expand your machine learning capabilities by installing TensorFlow on Ubuntu Server 20.04 - TechRepublic - February 12th, 2021
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Digital Humanities and Machine Learning job with DURHAM UNIVERSITY | 246392 - Times Higher Education (THE) - February 12th, 2021
- The head of JPMorgan's machine learning platform explained what it's like to work there - eFinancialCareers - February 12th, 2021
- 5 Ways the IoT and Machine Learning Improve Operations - BOSS Magazine - February 12th, 2021
- Rackspace Technology Study uncovers AI and Machine Learning knowledge gap in the UAE - Intelligent CIO ME - February 12th, 2021
- Parascript and SFORCE Partner to Leverage Machine Learning Eliminating Barriers to Automation - GlobeNewswire - February 12th, 2021
- How Blockchain and Machine Learning Impact on education system - ABCmoney.co.uk - February 12th, 2021
- If you know nothing about deep learning with Python, start here - TechTalks - February 12th, 2021
- Immunai raises $60M as it expands from improving immune therapies to discovering new ones, too - TechCrunch - February 12th, 2021
- Key Performance Metrics that Measure Impact of AIOps on Enterprises - eWeek - February 12th, 2021
- When Are We Going to Start Designing AI With Purpose? Machine Learning Times - The Predictive Analytics Times - January 31st, 2021
- Five trends in machine learning-enhanced analytics to watch in 2021 - Information Age - January 31st, 2021
- SaaS Data Ownership: The Key to Data Protection and More Impactful Machine Intelligence - insideBIGDATA - January 31st, 2021
- New Canaan native speaks on Machine Learning Revolution - New Canaan Advertiser - January 31st, 2021